Equis de

>done vocaroo voicing actings of several threads and personal responses
>drawn a bunch of shitty ms paint sans and made it into a recurring thread
>tried and failed to start an MS paint draw thread
>contributed 6 songs to the bant-is-not-dead bandcamp label
>spent hours compiling posting post, thread, and imptrash statistics for Jow Forums by nation
>contributed to an iteration of pixel.io building pixel art, then leading a rebellion against discord voidfags ruining the fun
>have been complicit in american touhou and furposting
>raided discords shilled on Jow Forums, dumping lewd kanna folder directing into it
>spammed unsavory/active imptrash threads with either my weeb music playlist or /trash/ pastebin smut
>tried to shill bill levitt as a meme
>have lead thread expeditions to 2chan; translated and created a google spreadsheet guide for navigating futaba
>tried to revive albanian spook by posting him in many threads that one night
>keep changing between tripfagging, namefagging or staying anonymous, always changing the name with only the '+' staying as a sign of consistency
what the fuck am I even doing

Attached: help.gif (359x347, 874K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grXXPSNjOak
soundcloud.com/user-115295711
bant-is-not-dead.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hu qwot

yu

oh

it's okay hong kong, you are still very cute. very soft.

no my skin is pretty rough
too many showers and handwashing

but during the stone age...

Attached: 97288b618bc55f5047548605732edd23.gif (399x623, 1.18M)

shitposting
dont stop

Attached: 1523385608776.jpg (385x526, 43K)

gimme some minecraft towny nations grand strategy tips, friend

Attached: 1522386244225.png (400x400, 15K)

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy o

sounds like your doing a good job that's what you're doing.. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm hyped YOU Hyped me up . This is fucking awesome, GOd damn son you're one sexy mother fucker let me tell you what . Like holy shit you make me wanna bust my nut until I have nothin left boy. Gosh what a man. You are one of the most you're like a god dammed chimpanzee on ritalin nigga. He has the focus and he's a total chad. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ok boys I'm gonna drop some sick knowlege on you. I only masturbate with my left hand. DON'T touch YOUR GENETALS WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND NO MATTER WHAT. It's haram. bruh this is the best thread ever. Nice, ORrigina; ALL AND ALL I'ts amazing. IT's LIKE i'm looking at the stars when I went hiking that one time and there wasn't any light pollution. TODAY I busted THE healtyiest nut EVER BY THE WAY. IT WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME, LIKE HOLY SHIT WAS THAT A NOCE NUT. got some alleteration up in the house here.Akari is the best WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I fucking love that picture of her. HOLY CRAP LIKE GOD DAMN IS THAT A NICE PICTURE. I WANNA JUST GO OUTSIDE SEE WHAT's GOING ON. THIS IS AMAZING/ I have dringkej the ambrozia of the gods. WHICH IIS WATER. WATER TASTES DELICIOUUUS LIKE HOLY CRAP ESPECCIALY WHERE I LIVE. IN texas though IT's not that good. IT TASTES like purified ass. AND let me tell you that IT's impossible to purify ass because THAT is so unpure. GOD DAMN ASS LOOKS GOOD. IT GOES EYES ASS Tits FEET THighs ARmpits NAVEL and ALL THE STUFF I FORGOT. I REALLY LIKE THEM ALL SO DAMN MUCH THOUGH. why is life so awesome/ WHY was I born TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD I DON"T DESERVE A WORLD SO FUCKING DOPE like god IT"s so amazing. I can't belive I ever wanted to kill myself. WHY WAS I SO DUMB. I WANNA STAY HERE FOR AS LONG AS I CAN. I WANNA HAVE CHILDREN SO THAT THEY CAN BE HAPPY HERE.
I'm out of space

Attached: (536).jpg (255x256, 20K)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
just do that thing you always do

Attached: mari.png (620x550, 168K)

jajajajajajajaja equis de

thanks, brother, you really saved me back there

Attached: 1523283639012.gif (160x160, 52K)

Tl;dr

this is a really good song
youtube.com/watch?v=grXXPSNjOak

save me pls

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaa.png (640x480, 556K)

woa that girl looks like a penguid

dodge the bullets and shoot the bad guy

thanks that helps alot

have you ever eaten a hamburger before. THey taste so good

I just ate one about an hour ago

I remember the last time I ate a humberg and I accidentally put cinaman and dumped garlic salt on it. It even though was full of bad tasted so gud

thats sounds awful

I din't have buns or cheze or pickles or lettuce or tomators or mustard or ketchup. did you get your hamberger from mcdonals

no just my local burger joint I dont like anything about mcds expect the fries and nuggets

One time I had a picture of my dog but then my phone died pretty cool

you shouldn't have listened to , you actually should have dodged the pellets, you nerd. now look again.

thouse are obvously manta rays painted green not pellets

that's acually pretty cool. I like green things green is my favorite color. But I also like red and purple, shout out to my homeboy akari

There's a Jow Forumsbanter netlabel? What in heck?
soundcloud.com/user-115295711

Attached: 65eee548ea2e04bb4196252f9c72e406.png (800x800, 213K)

more than that, you fool. the phantamanta from super mario sunshine. you gotta shoot that shit with water.

Attached: ps.jpg (480x360, 18K)

it's here:
bant-is-not-dead.bandcamp.com/

the frog that runs it should be posting a thread tomorrow. if not, you can always contact him through email on the bandcamp page.

bro that's a waste of water. I don't care how much water you have. It's for drinking and washing yourself not for bullying manta rays. Ok bullying is wrong no matter how you spin it. I don't care if the manta rays are a buncha hooligans, they're still people. They have wives and kids and also other stuff like anime body pillow. They're just like you and me. But I can't afford a anime body pillow and I don't have wives or kids. But other than that I'ts a cookie cutter replica of me. So why don't you just blast me with a hose if you hate those manta rays so much.

I'll probably just send him 4 or 5 tracks and tell him to publish it if he likes it.

Attached: sample_e29366bd4f12fcea4b8cfc226b331139.jpg (850x1161, 858K)

I'm going to sleep good by my friends

Attached: (429).jpg (1302x952, 493K)

good night

my dick is twitching she is so beautiful
cool
night

good night moon. i need sleep anyways

good morning sun