The only problem in the world is militaries

The only problem in the world is militaries.

They are complete wastes of money. Nearly half of taxes go to unused equipment or to people who need real jobs that are productive.

Only paranoid retarded cowards think large militaries are needed when you have nuclear weapons.

Attached: 1522949687101.jpg (1080x1042, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PI4Mv8R0mE0?t=142
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is a discussion that would be better suited on Reddit and NOT on r/banter. Now leave!

>>Jow Forums

Attached: 1524207295668.jpg (600x456, 29K)

Jow Forums is full of dumb asses and Reddit is fucking crap. Nothing interesting happens on Reddit.

Well the issue is that it's very difficult to disarm. If all NATO members disarmed their weapons then we'd be at the mercy of growing influence from Russia and China. Russia isn't too keen to expand outside of former soviet states but China is looking to dominate the world and without the fear of the US and NATO they'd have free reign in Asia and Africa.

Then go on fucking 8ch Jow Forums you idiot

8ch Jow Forums is just regular Jow Forums but edgier and with pedos

You do know bant is meant to be a combination of pool and b?

And wait forever for replies?

(OP) #
Well the issue is that it's very difficult to disarm. If all non-NATO members disarmed their weapons then we'd be at the mercy of growing influence from USA and EU. USA isn't too keen to expand outside of Americas but EU is looking to dominate the world and without the fear of the Russia and China they'd have free reign in Asia and Africa.

Attached: 1524044846575.png (500x500, 399K)

Never associate Jow Forums with Jow Forums. We're a red Jow Forums that developed into some horrible, homosexual amine filled mess and I love it.

Hey now I like the Russians no need to be rude about it. China is the issue, or rather their government.

>We're a red Jow Forums
Then we are lost.

Attached: whatimust.jpg (1920x1080, 56K)

We don't have to disarm just stop spending on military equipment and reduce troops.

And if we just acknowledged billionaires are greedy psychopaths that hurt the economy more than help. There would be no one who wants world domination.

Probably but Jow Forums is its own form of retarded these days, not fucking point in comparing it to shit.

Attached: bent.png (249x249, 3K)

Threads from pol that don't belong hey moved to bant you moron.

that don't mean shit you fucking fag, do I need to find that fucking picture? Jow Forums didn't invent Jow Forums, April fools did. We were given this fucking imptrash by retarded mods who don't know how to delete threads.

Wow you're dumb. Gookmoot made bant.

pol made you, bitch
now sit down and shut up

When in the fuck did I claim he didn't?

You lookin to start shit nigga

Attached: talkinshit.jpg (1440x1575, 554K)

chu sayin, wanna get popped nigga

You claimed it was April fool's day that created it.
You really are a dumb nigger aren't you? Or is everyone from the UK just stupid?

>2018
>not having black hole bombs already

Attached: 1497312154205.jpg (339x345, 4K)

forgot picture of me

Attached: 1511991754539.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

I claimed that the April fool's joke from 2017 was what inspired it's creation.

based and redpilled

Try me bitch, I'll fucking gat you back to the Philippines

Attached: yes.jpg (1024x683, 103K)

Too lazy to read your old post? Because you didn't say that.

try me bitch nigga
i will woop yo ass back to afghanistan

Attached: 1499495889513.jpg (600x450, 44K)

Let's pretend everyone disarms. Exactly how many seconds do you think that would last. I wager right up until someone realizes they can just waltze in to wherever and take whatever they want just because they have a pointy stick.

Well I assume we're only talking military here, my China thing was just a more easily understandable example, and show that even if a few major countries disarmed other would take their place militarily. If every single firearm, warship, combat vehicle, and military plane were destroyed then no that would not last very long. Especially considering melee weapons like knives would still exist all it'd succeed in doing is reverting combat back to the middle ages. Millitary budgets are insanely inflated (mostly in America but elsewhere too) and the millitary industrial complex feeds off war and conflict. These are issues that should be solved but mass disarmament is not the way to go.

I don't know if this is American reading comprehension or what but what I implied was quite obviously that the april fools joke of many boards merging, several non-flag boards gaining flags in the process, is what spurred the mods into designing a new board with flags, not Jow Forums's desire for a new shitting ground, as if /trash/ and /b/ weren't enough.

Try me motherfucker, I'll fucking pop a cap in yo ass so hard your dad'll feel it in his nuts

Attached: machinegunfunk.png (679x604, 295K)

>dad

Attached: 1523652896102.jpg (268x188, 5K)

:(
youtu.be/PI4Mv8R0mE0?t=142

Attached: ihavegivenup2.png (260x240, 124K)

I actually work for a military contractor. The reason for the extremly large military budget is not due to an overly inflated military, although I will allow you that that opinion, but extreme inefficientcy. Due to BS management and contractual requirements a single bolt can cost us upwards of $100 that's our cost, not even what we charge the government. The military is a money sive. I had to spend an entire month trying to figure out how to spend $150,000 just because we were required to spend it. We could cut the military budget in half without losing anything.

smart kot