Anyone else ready for some degeneracy this summer?

youtube.com/watch?v=hNmbSD0Rhog

Anyone else ready for some degeneracy this summer?

I have my holiday to Magaluf booked already lol.

Attached: magaluf.png (636x474, 643K)

Attached: 1495558705869.jpg (662x569, 41K)

strange I had that exact reaction

Test: Basedboy

Ugh... it's still a thing

Speaking of degeneracy:
>Catching bus home from work
>at some point the bus seems to stop in a wierd place
>look out window because I hear yelling
>some island nigger and islandthot are having an argument on the side of the road
>both look about 22-14, rail thin
>driver watching
>passengers watching
>dude is made, but only yelling and being rude. Bitch keeps trying to slap and hit him
>at some point he's so mad he throws his skateboard on the ground, takes his jumper off, throws that on the ground
>then he picks it back up and starts walking away
>bitch tries to follow him and cause more shit
>dude turns around and starts yelling again
>driver gets out to try and stop it, I get out as well because I don't want the driver to get hurt
>dude has the classic teardrop crybaby tats on his face
>mongrel mob I think
>"...nah I'm done with you. I don't care. Give me back my fucking pants"
>she tries to start more shit
>"nah I don't care, you can get butt naked out here I don't care give me my pants"
>various chimping noises
>ask the dude why it's so important to him
>"because I'm not allowed to do voilence and she'll call the cops and I want my fucking pants"
>why not just cool out and get them tomorrow
>"the bitch will call the cops because I'm not allowed to do voilence I'll go to jail"
>after another minute of various chimp noises, he gets so mad he puts his jumper back on, and then he skates away
I honestly have no fucking clue what these genetic flyovers are doing in human society.

i was in sunny beach last year, it's all true

norwegian girls are the biggest sluts btw

Test: basedboy

Did you fuck?

obviously, it's so free that it's laughable

I stopped going to Sunny Beach when I saw a group of brits competitive shiting in the street in front of the hotel I was staying in.

Can a anglo explain is this normal in England or you just go crazy when abroad?

Do us a favor and jump off the window when u come

Have a good time!
A little known fact about Magaluf is that hotels there started paving floors under balconies with smart concrete. It looks and feels like concrete if you walk on it but if you fall from a balcony it becomes soft and prevents injuries.

Sounds pretty gud desu

>norwegian girls are the biggest sluts btw

I always thought Scandinavians were the biggest prudes :/. When you match them on Tinder (along with Germans) they recoil at any hint of sexual flirting unlike Americans and us Brits.

Not worth saving.

That has something to do with you tho.

brits are an embarrassment, fucking scum

So you've never been on a lads holiday to somewhere like Magaluf/Zante/Sunny Beach?

It's not normal. That's disgusting behaviour and no I've never been anywhere like that. Looks and sounds like hell.

Why would I ever want to?

believe it or not but some people dont enjoy acting like absolute subhumans in public.

Britain was a mistake

Attached: 1469984380788.gif (260x208, 1.16M)

British cuckboys are the worst drunk fags from all europe, srsly Ive been to sunny beach 15 summers in a row. And also it's like a special event if someone sees a hot British woman. That never happens,

hahaha omg I know right what a bunch of fucking virgins lol YOLOOO

>bulgarian
>disgusted by englishmen
it really isnt worth saving is it

why don`t you want to become a degenerate untermensch?

>15 summers in a row.

Attached: 1516550907018.png (600x610, 565K)

I've travelled with two of the boys before but never on some scum holiday to Shagaluf or Santa Ponza or wherever

It sounds shit desu

They are probably pikeys mate, they earn a pittance then go spend it in worse off countries.

True fucking untermensch.

I wouldn't even bat an eyelid if these wankstains got gassed.

something happens to brits once they leave their country, it's like that long-repressed inner nigger is finally able to express itself

Attached: 1523369487445.webm (942x720, 2.93M)

What the unholy fuck is this?

>It's not normal. That's disgusting behaviour and no I've never been anywhere like that
AHAHAHAHA
No.

t. 4 years of working in britistan, London, around London, Leicester, Surrey, Birmingham

>London, Leicester, Surrey, Birmingham
I bet you fit right in with your brown paki friends you gypsy cunt

>implying you indian shit could ever afford Surrey
;-)
Now bring me my fish and chips m8, missed them last friday

Do Brits actually watch their mates take shits?

Dude we are on Jow Forums of course we dont do such things

Mark Renton did that too

why do they all look like they suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome?

Read the English by Kate Fox.
she has a theory that behaviour that is untolerated at home is allowed to run free on holiday

>tfw I failed a winter semester and will have to spend whole summer learning for autumn exams

The degeneracy is starting to get me down. I'm too strict. I cant compromise on this, but I want a woman, and yet it seems every woman is a total whore.

What to do?

When I travel I try and avoid fellow Brits for reasons obvious in this thread. However I do fucking love that WebM.

Yeah mate we call it 'Bog Oggling'

Every woman, is a total whore user. You just got to choose a level of slut

nice ass you whore but it will look even better after Mahmoud runs a train* on it

*i mean a literal train, imagine bolting tractor wheels to a diesel railway engine and ramming it through a resort

Attached: IMG_5550.jpg (384x384, 49K)

WTF I thought he's gonna knock her out, but people are getting degenerate that's true

Kill yourself, really.

Mate, I was there last year too, in July. The amount of Norwegian pussy begging for it is astounding.

Only thing youd be doing in Surrey is washing cars mate

It's normal for brits. They are the proto degenerates