I'm 22 with no qualifications. I'm going to do a part-time college course. Is history and politics the way to go?

I'm 22 with no qualifications. I'm going to do a part-time college course. Is history and politics the way to go?
>inb4 stemtards call me a brainlet

Attached: 1524069909868.jpg (378x300, 17K)

brainlet

>Is history and politics the way to go?
maybe if you want to be 30 with no qualifications someday

Where does your superiority complex STEM from?

Why even go to college if you are taking history or politics

If you want to do something completely useless then study political science, history or other humanities.

The only noticeable non-STEM degrees are law, economics and business law.

Try getting a job without a qualification.

Why history and politics? What career are you thinking of? Get involved in the health field instead.

... you want a job with a history or politics degree?

I'd rather be a neet than a fucking soulless stemtard. Really fuck making a living beige an engineer. It'd be more enjoyable being a gardener or something.

No, go engineering, mechanical, electrical,petrochemical or even something like welding, get some experience and then try to get yourself a job working for a first world company somewhere overseas like south america or somewhere.

College really isn't for getting a job, those are the useful arts.
College is about making yourself a better person. Sadly, listing to bat shit crazy people doesn't do that, and the colleges are full of 'em.

I have no career in mind. I just want a job so I can move out.

If you're not gonna go STEM then at least go Economics or Marketing. Art and polisci is a waste of time.

wtf use is history and politics?
If you're going to be a brainlet, do something to do with service industry/healthcare or a trade.
Who the fuck cares about a part time course in History and politics? especially in Ireland.

you stupid potato nigger, go get a trade. There is some big irish company that is doing jobs everywhere in the world, they are literally putting locals out of work because potato niggers are winning all the contracts.

The only job you can get with a history or politics degree is a hI story or politics teacher

Get a trade? Sorry but the only class mobility in this country is down and I don't plan on going down to the lowest rung.

This Literally look up job listings with kerrygroup and Irish cement and shit, find out what they want, if you just want a job why are you going to college and not looking at jobs?

Learn a skill user. Construction, plumbing, electrician, etc.. Harder to be indoctrinated

Attached: B058D0FE-F703-4B42-96A0-8C1E6BCF138E.jpg (650x793, 97K)

Geology my dude. Dig holes and find natural gas. Fuck history.

Attached: 9CF14718-260F-4694-BE91-80C93280B9D9.png (500x623, 111K)

Well you refuse to study something useful like maths or pharmaceuticals so you clearly don't care that much about upward mobility.

I Am also 22. If youve had a drivers license for at least 3 years, go be a bus driver. They’re short staffed nearly everywhere, and will pay you for CDL training. I save about $1000 a month, not sure what I’m saving it for, but anyway, it’s working for me

Attached: F5121498-5F39-4620-858D-8802A1333572.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

>If I can't get to choose an education that is only in my interest and that no one in their right minds will ever hire, then I will leech on tax money

Fucking nigger.

If you part time your way through college it will take a gorillion years to graduate. Think outside the box and make shekels your way.

If that's the case, why not get into a trade? That's most likely the fastest route. I'm sure there are jobs in Ireland that don't require a degree.

Sorry but your cuck worth ethic is for retards

>I'm going to do a part-time college course. Is history and politics the way to go?

Do you guys even have Starbucks there?

Time to leave the thread danebro, he's never going to be of any use to anybody

Attached: 1462933902987.gif (453x344, 1.47M)

You could just sit at home and play vidya all day meanwhile listening to free lectures/documentaries and learn more. Wtf is wrong with you?

History and politics are fine degrees, I would aim at law school afterwards.

Even without law school, if you're not an ugly sperg and you work hard you'all be fine

That's what they always say

Attached: images (10).jpg (194x259, 7K)

Anything is fine as long as you actually do something (as in taking classes). Of course technical fields like IT and Engineering would give you way higher job chances later on.

Why not join the fuckin Marines?

Attached: IMG_6138.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

college is shit
>apply to high paying STEM job with no qualifications, be sure to apply as a black woman
>when you show up as a white male, immediately get rejected
>take them to courts, win discrimination settlement, retire at 23

go for a ccna cursus, should be easy to get and after that should be easy to collect money.

where can I get a dank facemask like that

the furry fagget store.

Stop being a faggot and learn a trade. Academia is for literal fags and middle class scum

Immigrate to America if you’re white. Local governments always need help. Pay isn’t great but you get good benefits. It takes 3 weeks to get a green card.

We have extremely cheap community colleges here. I got my A.A. degree last year and ended with more money than I started with. No debt.
Then go to a state school for your BA in business administration. It’s a meme degree to get hired anywhere here. I know two people who made $60k a year after graduating with one.
While you’re in a state school, work as a barista in a busy but non-chain coffee shop. Or as a bartender. You will make minimum wage but get tipped VERY well, especially since you probably have an accent.
I made around $16/hour as a barista because of tips while I was in school.
Get roommates or live with friends while you save.

You can do it if I did!

Just do anything and properly apply yourself.
If you are 22 and still haven't started anything you are an idiot. Most people are.
Don't worry about money, you won't ever be rich.
Work hard, find a girl and have kids. Try make them smarter than you. Die having lived about as well as you could have

This

It really is not worth it to go to college for a non stem or business degree. Business degrees are worthless if you are white. You won’t get hired. A tech job is a good paying one. If you don’t want to do STEM then join a trade. I’m a low volt electrician. Still make good money but without the loans. Only a two year apprenticeship too. Explore all of your options before you dive in.

No. I would say go into STEM but i don't know what colleges are like in Ireland (live in Scotland). I went to uni so i'm not best suited although some of my mates went to college and done Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering and now have good jobs. Do a practical subject (they are in demand still), you should only go into academic subjects like history and politics if you intend on teaching or going to uni to become a professor. Most apprenticeships are also really good even if you have no qualifications and 99 percent stay with the employer full time after they have completed the apprenticeship.

Good luck. If worst comes to worst, work in a shitty job, save up and open up a small business - uncle has zero qualifications and did this, isn't rich but lives a good life, took him years to open the business though.

You can learn about that online and at local libraries without borrowing $200,000 taxpayer dollars.

The only job you can get is a 10-dollar-an-hour paid protester.

Nobody cares about your part time courses. Recruiters will only care if you have a completed degree and/or actual work experience.

If youre simply looking to educate yourself all of the course material is readily available to you, as you evidently have access to the internet.

Attached: 1507691658457.png (377x411, 336K)

There's economics/finance which are pretty technically challengigng.

Fuck I need this right now. Thanks!

brainlet

Wtf, I thought it was really hard to get a green card, you must be jesting.

You got to 22 without any qualifications. You didn't have the maturity to actually make anything of yourself then so what makes you think you will achieve anything now?

You're just going to do the humanities degree that you seem to want to do and you will continue to be an unemployed, unemployable sack of shit that spends the rest of their life wasting whatever state handouts they get on blue hair dye and nose piercings

Nice

Only if you do well and that is down to you. If you finish the course and actually put the lessons learnt to use then you can do great things. You don't need to have a phd in politics to do politics. You just need to do it.
You could be the guy that saves Europe if you want to,

Are you a fucking RETARD???

everyone I know who studied those has DEEP regrets. They work as tellers, bankclerks and other meanings menial low paying jobs.

Build real marketable skills. Finance, project management, Coding, engineering, Anything to do with IT. Statistics, etc, etc. Things a company would actually have a need for.

History is a hobby. Politics is utter shit. Dont waste your life.