I'm early thirties, aryan genes, tall, blond hair, blue eyes, chad-like good looks. I'm a racist...

I'm early thirties, aryan genes, tall, blond hair, blue eyes, chad-like good looks. I'm a racist. I can't stand being around large groups of spics and/or niggers, yet I am forced to suffer their presence every day of my life because I live in a large metropolitan area.

Now, I do OK with the ladies thanks to my looks, but not great, because I don't have a chad-tier bank account. The white women I attract tend to be post-carousel roasties with the rare odd prime piece thrown in here and there.

Lately, I've noticed that simply because I'm a good looking tall white man, the number of young, thicc black and latina chicks that are willing to jump on my cock is getting to be too much to resist. I'm not talking about your average sheboon and gordita here, I'm talking young, feminine face, thicc, big titties, pretty much everything that gives me a rod, and they don't seem to care about the lack of a chad bank account balance like white roasties. Being handsome and white is enough for them.

So I fucked one the weekend before last, and will probably fuck her again this week. I'm texting several others, and lining them up as well. Now, I'll admit they're not great company. They're dumb, interested in typical nigger and spic shit, bland normie tier movies, drumpf, etc, but the bottom line is they make me shoot hard, hard loads, so I'm finding impossible to say no.

So it looks like I'm going to be colonizing lots of brown titty monsters this summer. Any other anons find themselves in this situation?

Attached: star_a_Selena_Star_2181bbbj_013.jpg (1328x2000, 698K)

this isn't your blog you delusional faggot

what is this kind of pasta?
was it made vegan?
sounds faggy.

Fuck you I tried making it as concise as I could without leaving out all the important details

Did she piddle on all that rug?

You cunts shouldn't be allowed to comment since there is no such thing as a fuckable abo

Fuck off faggot no one fucking cares.

thanks for the bump mate

Attached: Bp8Og6PIcAEdyxi.jpg (480x640, 29K)

No.

Didn't mean to trigger the incels

Attached: BrzrHUSCUAAu0Fg.jpg (599x788, 35K)

You call yourself aryan
You're a fucking degenerate
Not able to resist to pussy.

KYS, we're being memed into oblivion by shitskins because of whiggers like you.

I don't do drugs, I'd prefer a trad wife but all the white women my age that I can pull are used up roasties.

Based. Keep race mixing.

Attached: 1524475338879.webm (720x900, 1.44M)

You do you op. Drown yourself in pussy

Haha what the fuck my friend said the same thing to me.

fpbp

holy shit who

Also keep banging latinas unyil you scratch that itch.

It never goes away.

t. latin slayer

Like I said, there are no fuckable abos, so you cunts wouldn't understand.

Attached: tumblr_mbaestRPJd1rxhyfno1_1280.jpg (600x800, 45K)

You dumb nigger, just pick the most wifey material one and quit trying to act like its a alll you can eat buffet.

We have chinks too.

Kek fpbp

alright, alright...

Havent tried any chinks yet. There aren't many thicc chinks to be honest...

ah bant, otherwise known as pol's trash bin...

Fpbp

They suppressing our religious freedom

Attached: 9530117B-AD07-4C16-A2C8-14CCFE3A81E7.jpg (750x224, 93K)