Suck some dicks

sell your body

Buy bitcoin

preemptively telling you and other people who post this to go fuck themselves

Go suck a dick

Sell turquoise jewelry

go fuck yourself gaymark

Attached: pin.gif (500x281, 1.73M)

Send an email to the White House saying you want money.

I'm not an american

yeah but do it anyways, it'll be funny

get a job, cunt

thats not fast

You could always buy a lottery ticket, though you'll only have a 1 in 32 million chance or something like that of actually winning.

Attached: 1522508547911.jpg (945x1000, 325K)

sell old junk on ebay or similar

Suicide so you don't have to

Dude weed LMAO

unironically.

be offended and black or a fag or a woman

stab american tourists

suck le dicke

swagbucks

thats stupid

Just give up. There is no easy way to earn money besides dick sucking. And you're a kiwi. You probably have a natural talent for it.

Nationality doesn't infer dick sucking skills. Except for the danish, you guys are fags.

buy when high, sell when low. It's what Jow Forums told me.

I've never met a straight kiwi. Or frog for that matter.

how many have you met?

I'm talking more online but a French guy grabbed my dick at a patdown once.

hot

It wasn't. I don't think he was trying to but I was wearing some uncomfortable ass jeans and my dick was snaking across the side of my pants, I went through a metal detector and it went off and he pat me down. As he went to my pocket he grabbed my dick to figure out if it was a fucking shank or something and then quickly moved to my pocket where the 2 euro I had on me had set it off. He proceeded to scream "money?" at me in a broken, shrill baguette voice and let me through. Interesting to think how easy it would've been to smuggle shit through there though, very lax security.

don't wear tight jeans then homo

I'm incredibly skinny, it's very difficult to find shit that fits my waist, much less my giraffe ass legs. I had been on holiday and had run out of looser jeans.
Also fuck u ur homo

sell animu figoos

buy weed online for $1100 a pound CAD sell it for 140 an ounce to people who run it for you.

get job

Attached: 35.gif (332x331, 444K)