Do you know any Flat Earthers Jow Forums?

My father, who I have a very healthy relationship with, and consider a very smart man when it comes to many things, has fallen for the “Flat earth” meme

Do any one of you have family like this? I find it weird, he was always the first person to redpill me on a lot of shit, it seems more and more middle agenda men are hoping on this fad like it’s the new 9/11

Attached: 4F75C3C6-3958-4CF8-A83B-88F48D558212.png (470x264, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm
telegram.me/flatearth
youtube.com/watch?v=a8BKkJgdHnU
youtu.be/OXHCG_s1gSo
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/leftypol/

flat earth believers are absolutely retarded.
All you need to tell your dad is to look at circumpolar constellations.

Can see the north star only from the Northern Hemisphere.
Southern hemisphere you have the southern cross.

If the earth was flat, I could see the northern star from Brazil. I can't

let him believe it that's funny af I didn' tknow ppl actually believed that.

I've always wanted to see a flat earther and a hollow earther have a debate. That would be true entertainment.

Attached: fagshenanigans.gif (500x279, 795K)

So that's your solid proof?

This is excellent bait. First some copy pasta.
>Did you know there was a tiny Jew inside every single telescope ever made? That's right. An army of goblin Jews inside homes all across the world. (((They))) are everywhere. WE must act now and gas the Jews inside our telescopes. Did you also know that Flat Earth and all similar Earth shape conspiracies are something (((they))) created? That's right. Every single one of these style threads are made by (((them))). This is how (((they))) try to slide threads (((they))) don't like and discredit this site in general. (((They))) want normies to think everything they see here is just as absurd. Please do not feed the trolls. Please ignore all Earth shape threads, or post red pills and ignore the topic all together.

Making an association between believers in flat earth and 9/11 is the exact reason Mossad created this conspiracy. It was originally intended for people talking about the Holocaust but has been used effectively to discredit other real events by association.

Attached: GasAllTelescopes.png (1077x1500, 922K)

But they both have to be on shrooms.

for beginners yes. There are other constellations that only appear in a given hemisphere but everybody in NA knows about the north star just as everybody in SA knows how to find the southern cross.

It is flat. Your dad is smarter than you.

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory three years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. (end of part 1)

Attached: brooksagnew.png (450x253, 264K)

(start of part 2) Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Jow Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world. (end of part 2)

Attached: comfyastronaut.jpg (4288x2848, 1.24M)

(start of part 3) I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider. (end of part 3)

Attached: valthor.png (592x401, 235K)

(start of part 4) Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related). (end of part 4)

Attached: binaryvenusianopenings.jpg (400x320, 10K)

(start of part 5) You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses. (end of part 5)

Attached: utopia.jpg (1200x768, 197K)

(start of part 6) Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related. (end of part 6)

Attached: agartha.png (1261x617, 1.46M)

(start of part 7) The space fakery shit from NASA doesn't discredit the Hollow Earth theory. I even admit that the space fakery shit from NASA is probably true, since I firmly believe in the existence of a secret space program (or possibly even multiple secret space programs), so (((they))) are probably faking shit when it comes to the public space program, but doing things for real when it comes to the secret space program(s). And I have no doubt that (((they))) airbrush out the holes at the poles in satellite photos of the poles. Think bigger and think outside the box.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin (end of part 7)

Attached: nazisinagartha.jpg (2000x1200, 1.82M)

(start of part 8) Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast caverns all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These caverns are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm (end of part 8)

Attached: sunset.png (640x350, 278K)

Attached: 1524403714750.jpg (700x940, 50K)

(start of part 9) The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface! (end of part 9)

Attached: image.jpg (564x564, 61K)

It's not even important if its round or flat, nothing changes, pointless to debate about.

(start of part 10) The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that we should ALWAYS TRUST our five senses ("My eyes are telling me that Earth is flat, so Earth MUST be flat!"). The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS EXACTLY AS IT SEEMS. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive! We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 10)

Attached: colour.png (598x291, 3K)

(start of part 11) The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 11)

Attached: flateartheclipse.jpg (600x798, 94K)

> very smart
fallen for the 'flat earth' meme.

get lost faggot

I am a flat earther.

When I jump the earth does not move beneath me and I land in the same space.

If the world was round and spinning, I would land in a different position.

Therefore the earth is not round and moving

Therefore the earth is flat

You are correct, the shape of the prison doesn't matter, what matters is that we transform this prison into a paradise. Even so, it's fun to talk about the FACT that Earth is HOLLOW.

Attached: 1523189893585.jpg (750x1024, 246K)

this

Attached: 1481988271002.jpg (400x352, 15K)

Stop smoking crack, you're not going to change shit

No, I will NEVER get lost and CATACOONIA is ALWAYS a part of Spain! SUCK MY BALLS, FAGGOT! :)

Attached: 1524297404182.jpg (700x969, 416K)

No, I will NEVER stop smoking crack and I will ALWAYS change things and CATACOONIA is ALWAYS a part of Spain! SUCK MY BALLS, FAGGOT! :)

Attached: 1524407148398.gif (500x500, 452K)

>I will NEVER get lost
Seems like you already are, this is not reddit

Even if you are just shit posting ill admit
Im impressed

Attached: AF306229-5235-47E6-815F-A202454C4672.jpg (750x1238, 716K)

I'm going to remain skeptical about the shape of the earth until I see it myself. That said I lean heavily toward the globe camp

give proofs they are both psyops

(start of part 12) Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding, this means that so-called 'gaseous planets' and stars actually have solid surfaces (even if their atmospheres are extremely thick). Moons become planets and planets become stars. Planets 'give birth' to moons and stars 'give birth' to planets. If the Sun were to 'give birth' to a new planet today (for example), that new planet would occupy Mercury's orbit, which would cause Mercury to occupy Venus's orbit, which would cause Venus to occupy Earth's orbit, which would cause Earth to occupy Mars's orbit and so on. (end of part 12)

Attached: earthchanisnotflat.jpg (900x988, 137K)

flat earth is a hard truth and its shilled hard and theres a lot of desinformation

its not a flat disc floating "through space"

earth is something like gods terrarium

Attached: terrarium.png (960x848, 940K)

(start of part 13) The ancient Vedic scriptures (especially the Puranas) declare that Earth is a hollow planet and that Vedic civilisation exists in the Inner Earth World (also known as 'Agartha'). The Norwegian man Jens Jansen and his son Olaf Jansen sailed into the Inner Earth World in 1829 and met very tall people there. Olaf wrote a book about all of this called 'The Smoky God' and said that the people there spoke a type of Sanskrit - this vindicates the ancient Vedic scriptures! You can read more about this here:

holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm (end of part 13)

Attached: thesmokygod.png (400x633, 592K)

unfortunately, either way, this isn't Jow Forums related GTFO

(start of part 14) The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life. (end)

Attached: sonicthehedgehog.png (320x500, 161K)

I don't know what shape the Earth is, but I do know that space is a meme and satellites arent real. Nukes and dinosaurs are fake news too.

your flag screams mental illness, why should I believe you?

telegram.me/flatearth

>why should I believe you?

I could not care less whether you believe me or not. I am simply declaring the fact that Earth is hollow. What you believe has no bearing whatsoever on that which is true. What matters is not whether or not you believe a thing is true, but whether or not that thing IS true. The correct attitude one should take when investigating a thing is to learn whether or not that thing is true, not whether or not you believe it to be true. That which is true remains true regardless of whether people believe it to be true or not. For example, the law of gravitation worked equally as effectively BEFORE Newton discovered it as it did AFTER Newton discovered it.

> he was always the first person to redpill me on a lot of shit
> has fallen for the “Flat earth” meme
yeah, im afraid it checks out.

Attached: 1515961469858.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Attached: internet undersea cables.jpg (1000x823, 189K)

Attached: photo_2016-11-11_00-10-55.jpg (793x796, 97K)

>space is a meme

"That's right goy, you shouldn't fulfill your cosmic birthright of expanding out into the universe because space isn't real! Stay on this ruined world forever! Good goy!"

Attached: merchant.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Attached: photo_2017-04-10_15-58-41.jpg (856x960, 145K)

check the darling park in sydney

Attached: photo_2017-05-25_10-58-08.jpg (480x475, 56K)

satellites are a ((meme))

Attached: satellites does not exist you believe in imaginary graphics.jpg (1280x826, 208K)

Flat earth and trannies are just meme viruses. They get into people's heads and people discuss them but they are actually really really boring topics.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8BKkJgdHnU

Your dad sounds exactly like mine.

Great relationship with him, always has great advice.

But for some reason is completely sold on the earth being flat.

Flat Earth is like cute traps - fake.

>not whether or not you believe it to be true.
>Doesn't know what solipsism is
user, my statement is correct, believing something that cannot be disproved = truth, thus it doesn't mean it is

Attached: RealWorld_Darling_Park.jpg (948x480, 157K)

>plane sight
I can't tell if the creator of this meme is creating a clever pun or is an idiot who doesn't know the difference between "plane" and "plain"...

This still doesn't explain why the stars move in opposite directions one the equator is crossed

Attached: 335978402_5de53c845f_o.jpg (3872x2592, 2.38M)

Show him concave earth. It's a superior theory

Ever tried jumping on a plane, retard? Is it not moving too? Galileo explained this years ago.

enjoy

youtu.be/OXHCG_s1gSo

You'd better be praying God instead of chasing golden bull if it's flat.

That is the most amount of bullshit I've ever seen because if all stars were, as the video says, "a projection" why the fuck does this happen?

Attached: Pleiades.jpg (1761x1207, 454K)

They dont

Attached: starpattern.jpg (425x338, 59K)

Attached: seasons2.jpg (758x946, 164K)

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

Attached: fisheyecompliation.jpg (1920x6080, 2.34M)

How do you explain the fact that we weigh less at the equator

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

Attached: infiniteplane.jpg (1374x1046, 389K)

>How do you explain the fact that we weigh less at the equator

I've never heard this, im not sure how that would make sense on a sphere earth

Since you mentioned equator..

How is the midnight sun possible? How would the southern hemisphere have any light?

Because of the tilt right?
How is the equator the hottest spot if theres a tilt?

Attached: Midnightsun3.jpg (1910x1586, 916K)

This should not be possible

How is the earth lit up but the moon isnt?

>protip: its fake

Attached: farsideofthemoon.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Your father is a retard an so are you. Like jism like offspring

Centrifugal force

I thought this would go away over a year or two ago. Seems to be getting more popular.

Smart man. You're a faggot

Attached: 1522380515325-pol.jpg (960x720, 73K)

You weigh less at the center because of centrifical force

More of you is being pulled into space

Like when you stand at the center of a spinning ride at an amusment park and can walk around but when you go to the walls youre glued to the edge

Thats what happens to SPHEREICAL THINGS

So why don't you sail to the edge? Or try to sail around the fake circle antartica?

You can have live satellite communication from anywhere and international waters are free to sail, no visas, no shits, if you stay far enough from the coastlines.

And believe me if the shape of Australia was so distored in the real world as it this on your flat-earth projection, people would know something is up, private sailors and pilots would have unanimously trigerred the alarm.

Then why don't the oceans bulge at the equator or do they?

It’s flat

>yfw some brainlet on Jow Forums is arguing for Gravitron shaped Earth

hmmm

Attached: 1523499796648.jpg (2000x1333, 743K)

they do

also lunar eclipse, and flight path in the southern hemisphere (between Australia/South Africa/South America)

Wow, are you for real??

How do they explain other planets? I've personally looked through a telescope and seen Saturn. Are they flat too?

They do

It's mathematically impossible for the world to be flat.
As a surveyor, we use the world coordinate system which is drawn up from the center of the earth in the North and South poles. (pic related)
This is the same system GPS uses to pin point your location.
Every location on the earth has an unique location using coordinates. This could be northing/eastings, Long-Lat, X-Y, etc.
This is mathematically impossible to rig, and impossible to be accurate if the world was flat.
Flat earthers will never be able to explain coordinates, because they can't.
If the earth was flat, try explaining a 360 degree coordinate system that is mathematically perfect and can be used to pin point any location on 360 degree earth????

Attached: surveyworld.jpg (371x371, 41K)

you have no idea

Attached: great ice ball earth.jpg (1024x693, 106K)

Flat as your mom's ass

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-211023.png (1280x720, 965K)

>hurr durr Earth is flat
>no wait it's on an ice ball
>ball is not a sphere heeerrrrr

If I had a brainlet wojak I would post it.

I'm not talking about the stations user, I'm talking about Pleiades

Proof that earth is round. Nice one.

I think we all have fallen for a beleif that we really just want to find a story inside. I enjoy what they come up with its interesting. Am I right or wrong , who cares either way it doesnt even matter.

Tiny light = a planet like earth cuz..........

Someone left school before junior high

Flat earthers can get the rope on rope/neck day. Fucking Christian niggers

Attached: 1523029452334.gif (167x200, 214K)

Show me the curve fucker.

Attached: 41BD96A4-FD70-4944-8237-41DD0859F4D4.jpg (3444x3444, 1.03M)

agreed I'm sick of seeing this shit on Jow Forums