Why does the word s*y change to onions and s*yboy change to basedboy? What the hell is that all about?

Why does the word s*y change to onions and s*yboy change to basedboy? What the hell is that all about?

Picture unrelated

Attached: 12742416_839767109483071_5085733428340191046_n.jpg (640x458, 12K)

mods are basedgoys

To filter out underage faggots from r_d*nald

See look

Onions
Basedboy

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-23-02-52-13.png (540x960, 142K)

>mobile
>doesn't understand how word filters work
Point proven

apparently so

onions
basedboy
test

what the fuck

mods are unoriginal negroes and cant come up with a better solution.

Um, a Blfty

onions

LOL hook nosed bastards

Onions raise testosterone. Jow Forums meme

Attached: high test.png (236x234, 133K)

S O Y
B
O
Y

People forgot about the onion meme, i created it. People are still faggots.

onions
basedboy

test!

Sons of bitches did change it so you cant even bypass it with cyrillic letters ... the absolute kikemen !!!

What about onions sauce?

its the same as when they took "tbhfam" away from us because people were saying it too much. mods are forcing us to be more original. good for them tbhfam

>s o y s b o y

Attached: jKKMMMn.jpg (640x480, 56K)

šōy
šōybōy
ONIONS
BASEDBOY
>Jow Forums btfo

Is this your first fucking word filter? Jesus Christ it was only a few months ago they did f.am and t.bh

Trips of LIES

time must feel really slow for you if you think that was months ago

The truth is onions is people.

gay font

S Y
O
B Y

Attached: ugonfuckit.jpg (500x400, 90K)

the whole concept of basedboy is stupid

You lots of candy ass roody poo onions drinking basedboys

Attached: 1513828392392.png (662x898, 1.07M)

How new is everyone that you don't remember roody-poo and candy-ass.

Sorry I don't spend 24/7 on pol like a shut in most of you guys are

Wtf I was about to post exactly this

Mods are loser faggots and I can't even do the word square from Pompeii without the system thinking it's spam

Just 8 hours a day at the shareblue office yes?

I am typing onions and b0y
Basedboy
Onions boy

I am typing 0ni0n
Onion

$○¥ß○¥

Mods are thread deletin', purple hair wearin', no chin havin', weak beard sproutin', nintendo switch playin', WOOO, faggots.

AMOR
MILO
OLIM
ROMA

Basedboys
Basedboy

Onions. Basedboy. Basedboi

>hook nosed bastards
۞ indeed
sǫyboy

basedboy
onions
basedboy

Its the mods yanking our chain

Basedboy onion onions basedboy

Onions
onions

Soiboi

basedboy?

S̢O̵͍Y̬̺̕B͙̺͓͎̭̖̳̀O̡̯͍͈̰͚ͅY̺̜̠͉̺̯͓

>pol
No shit. Lurk more faggot.

onions
basedboy
>onions
>basedboy
soi
soiboi
śòý bóý

Sojboj

Onions nu-goy

soiboi foods is a leading food additive/meal market incorporating billions of dollars from agriculture to medicinal ingredients. It's noting personnel, someone just doesnt want us knocking (((onions))).

S-oylent > Onions
wtf

Onions basedboy

onions. basedboy.

Roody-poo and Candy-ass were the best filters, prove me wrong.

I͍̤̰ ̦̻͉̩̝A̘̭͠M͙ ͞T̞͔̕H̭͘E̜ ̬̠̭S̥O̕Y̵E̱S͙T̪̞̱̝̰ ̞̞͇̳̠O̮F̞͞ ̬̗͡T̩͖̹̫̮̗̜H̬͉̗Ȩ͖̺ ̝̖̦͇ͅB̝̤̮̯O̱̪͖̜̩̫Y͉̠̗͟S͎͓͙̩͖͖ ̳͜M͕̹̤͍͓͢O̷̻͓̮͚D̬̮̯̜S̼͇̣ͅ ͙̱̺̮͉͎C̗͙A̹̱̺N͕̥̺͓N̮͔̳̫̭͠O͕T̻͓ ̜̤̠͈͈͝S͚̖T͕͈̞͈͕͠O̝͖̠̰̱̠P͇̦̮̼̩͟ ͝M̻͍̬E͖̼ ̘̦̹ͅF̘̟͎̳ͅR̫̯O̠M ̧͕̺̬D͙͙͉̤̣E͉̙͓͙̘͉L̼̳̀I͈̺̥̹̳͍͜V̫̥̜E̹̮̘͕̥͞R̙̕I̪̫̠͖̟N͚͓̰̣̼̕G̗͓̫̖̭͓̹ ̻͈͖̟͘T̗̮͇̩̘̜́H̠͍̙̻̖̝̘E̷ ̫͙͝S̻̝͇͔͈O͙͓̰͕͚̖Y̡͖̜̫̗̯

Attached: SOYBOYMAXIMUM.jpg (1200x1696, 534K)

~BasedBoy~

Sóyboy

Problem solved, add an accent over the first o

Yeah, Dorner was last week and the Zimmerman trial was last year. I mean shit, Jow Forums is only like three years old.

onions
basedboy

What? You're mad cause i didnt spell it Jow Forums ? Who gives a fuck stop being so homosexual

No one is mad newfriend, they're just pointing out that you obviously don't belong here. Now stop posting, your question was answered.

What are you even talking about? Haha how am I shareblue? Because I insulted another pol user? What is that not ever done or something?

S*o*y lent becomes onions too. I just wanted to discuss ZOG plans to turn people into big macs.

They're trying to raise the quality of the discussion

Not joking

because wallmarts starts selling soilent and they know the influence of Jow Forums so they ordered hiroshimoot to censor it so it wouldnt hurt their sales.

You must be new here

Give me a reason why I don't belong here

They are called filters, sõyboy. Use your brain to get around them if you really want to say dumb shit.

>phoneposter
Opinion discarded, back to t_d

Attached: BB911AFF-E40E-4D77-8D3F-EC4D493E6A0A.jpg (1500x1000, 761K)

Basedman

Attached: soyman.jpg (990x600, 123K)

The mods do this from time to time, usually when specific insults become overused to the point that the quality of discussion takes a serious nosedive.
They did it before with "cuck" which became "kek" for a while. Also when "baka desu senpai" got overused that got wordfiltered. Even before that you had that time moot filtered "nigger" to "rowdypoo".
They do it because it makes anyone who wants to post the word have to spend half a second longer using a tiny amount of effort to bypass the filter on some way; but that's enough to make a difference.
The problem is people throwing the words out with 0 thought, so by making just a tiny amount of thought necessary to use the word you find that the idiots who use it without thinking tend to stop using it.

>be a mod on Jow Forums
>browsing the daily mechanical keyboard thread
>post a picture of your bitchin extra small, custom pink and baby blue keycap keyboard
>some user quickly photoshops a 大豆boy next to your keyboard
>ban him
>filter the word forever because you are a babyfat neumale with pubic hair on your face that gets upset when people call your pink keyboard 大豆

ONIONS

R O M A
O L I M
M I L O
A M O R

wait nu-male is also filter
n
u
male

>Goyboy
>Goylent
>Goy

Fixed

N U M A L E= numale

S O Y= onions

S O Y B O Y= basedboy

=basedboy

basedboy.

More faggot ass Jow Forums/board culture rule bullshit.

Stupid bullshit.

"basedboy"

soiboi

soi

Oh, well

/v/ mods didn't like nintoddler children constantly spamming "ONIONS OF WAR!" and possting about the "BASEDBOY SON OF KRATOS" so they changed it.

facts;
>GoW straight white male main character
>white wife, white son
>no black people in the game, but blue and green people are featured

that right there shows it's immune to the SJW/forced diversification cancer, BUT, the onions infused nintendo children who love their diversity and race mixing couldn't contain themselves over the whiteness. pretty much.

Onions
Basedboy

How to spot T_D newfags: the threaad.

sߋyboy

why would you need a solution to a meme? mods are faggots

Really? They filtered a misspelling? I'm pretty sure the German way to spell new is neu.

BOOMERS
LEAVE

coйбoй

W8 wut?
>söyböy
>sóy

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-113742.jpg (1025x514, 59K)

numale
nu-male
bugman
bugboy

test

>Asian veg diet. = onions/.

Hmm still no reason? I had a feeling you were just yout average pol-tard who instead thinks for themselves and doing their own thing just repeats or does whatevery one else does

Rumor has it some Jow Forums mod got BTFO over his pink söy keyboard, buttblasted to the point that he got it wordfilter for the entire site.

Mods = Fags, but apparently also söyboys too

You're an insufferable newfag, for one.

Because you don't follow the convention of using slashes when referring to a board like Jow Forums.
Sure, it's not a massive issue, but it does kind of out you as either being new or not caring enough to use proper grammar. It's like failing to address someone by their title when you're trying to write an important letter to them and you're not very familiar with them. Sure you're meaning gets across, but the reader is going to respect you a lot less.

Lol you say newfag like saying so automatically makes you an oldfag. It's like you're just trying so hard to fit in