Hair-trigger rage

I've had anger issues since I was about 8, caused some shit for me as a teenager which led to me being in lockdown facilities (work camps, reform schools, behavioral hospitals, etc.) from age 11 to almost 18. It's not like affective aggression (road rage, barfights, domestic violence) to where I see a slight where there isn't one, but more a matter of violence with the intent to send a clear message. Often, in hindsight, it's obvious to me that it was an overreaction, but I've never felt as though some action was not warranted. Short of unplugging from society, any tips, literature, activities y'all can point me to so I can achieve a sort of quiet calm? Currently facing a bullshit assault charge, that will be beat, but this way of life has become inconvenient.

Attached: 1523234115564.png (750x748, 1.61M)

U r gay

>Using violence to emphasize a message
You did nothing wrong. Society is weak.

Focus your rage on killing Jews and stealing their shekels. That's my plan.

Nasim delivered our message for us.

Quite the insight.... Or was that the name of the self-help book that made you the man you are today?

This fpbp

i am an older fuck now OP but i went through the same thing at your age. It's much more clear looking back. Get away from your toxic environment. I thought it was just how i was but as soon as i got away from my fucked up family, got a job across the country and stared my own like just MAGICALLY i became a well adjusted person.

Get the fuck out of your situation because it won't change if you stay put.

Its why I'm a recluse OP.
Also, checked

Maybe you should consider suicide, before your barbarian ways get someone more deserving of life than you killed.

Shoot guns. It forces you to focus on safety and marksmanship. It's a great way to relax. Also you can shoot pictures of people you hate.

I'm coming around to that way of thinking. Where I live is ate up with druggie degenerates who have a misplaced sense of pride in their shit-tier lifestyle. Once these charges go away, I'm definitely looking to relocate somewhere remote. This ain't directed towards you, but for all our talk about elevating the white race, 1/2 the posts in this thread are two emojis away from being fb niggerposting.

Kike detected

>FB nigger posting
Again, wasting time in bad environments. Wtf even uses FB these days?

Channel your traits and talents into something that would make them work. Have you tried martial arts?

>any tips,

get the fuck outta here with this shitpost.
take your personal blog crap to Jow Forums or better yet /b/ and fuck right off
sage goes in the options field

Attached: OP never scored.jpg (500x382, 38K)

Meditate, use a theta wave generator to get you to a calm state faster. Focus on the sound, focus on your breathing and blank your mind. Do this every day at least once a day. Control your rage for when you really need it, that day will come eventually.

You need testosterone blockers, sounds like toxic masculinity.

Oh, hey, Alf. Is this why your country is irrelevant? Begging your enemies to an hero is a national sentiment? No wonder you're being bred out.

newfags don't respond to this crap and it goes away
sage goes in the options field

meditate

LMFAO you're literally an over-sensitive little *BITCH* who gets "triggered" by his over-active emotional fear center, the amygdala.

Here's a tip: Take a chill pill, sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and stop being a little bitch-boy with anger issues.

Little bitch ass spoiled white boys, thinking they can complain about a god-damn thing.

Yeah, ive done a few, thoroughly enjoyed every art I practiced, these days I'm pulling serious hours so it isn't really an option. Just doing calisthenics regularly, which helps. I've studied bjj, boxing, and military hapkido. Any recommendations for other disciplines to learn up on?

Yeaaaah, don't really fuck with those. Beyond that, this place seems like the best pool to dip from. Or are you just here to rant about niggers?

And yet here you are, tore up over text. Why does the idea of self-improvement and elevating oneself make you angry?

We pretending they don't get pulled and posted here for us to laugh at? Nice deflection.

I've been meditating on Psalms, The Book of Five Rings, and using sensory deprivation to remove any outside influence I'm currently dealing with. Everything I've read up on in regards to being calm, disconnected seems too selfish and nihilistic. Taoism seems halfway there, I've taken a bit of it with me, but it's incomplete.
Also, what is a theta wave generator?