God damn Jow Forums you were right again. Sardines are the best

God damn Jow Forums you were right again. Sardines are the best.

Attached: 81AAGznnplL.jpg (1720x1272, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.paleohacks.com/fishermens-eggs-recipe/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're god damned right. Try the Wild Planet sardines. They're amazing.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180423-094527_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1400x811, 400K)

Nope, King Oscar is the patrician's choice.

Get it the one with jalapenos. Very good late-night drunk snack with no carbs and tons of omega 3 fats.

I like to eat them with home made egg salad sandwiches.

What am I doing with my life talking about this shit with strangers on Jow Forums?

kill yourself

Mustard sardine on a Triscuit is a great snack.

King Oscar is pleb tier

>sardines
>jalapenos

You need to go back.

Even fish companies come to shill on pol
Can't make this up

>king oscar
hands down those are the best sardines on the market. pricey though.

i like a good sardine
literal god tier pizza topping

also.. if you think sardines are good for a slide thread, you should try herring with mustard sauce.

Being a good friend

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (960x540, 67K)

What other choice do you have with your disgusting farts and shit filled underwear?

Nice simultaneous post leaf; of course chan picks the Australian first though... Nothin' personal kid.

Attached: smacks_lips.jpg (600x565, 33K)

I'll come back at you with the superior option

Attached: 81FL8v8RgOL[1].jpg (1464x1200, 403K)

Sardines are great, but everything in moderation. Bone-in sardines are relatively high in fluoride, so make sure your iodine levels are adequate if you eat a lot of them. I could envision a Jow Forums autist hypothetically eating several cans of sardines and onions a day cause memes.
are you the canuck that keeps shilling the meat-only diet promoted by the failed arctic explorer/con artist?

>iodine
where oh where could i pick that up?

Attached: 170424-collins-alex-jones-tease_ezedj6.jpg (1480x832, 89K)

I'd love to wash down a tin of sardines and iodine with some Milk of McAdoo.

>extra virgin

Attached: A_New_Pepe_0.png (333x365, 93K)

mackerel > sardines

Start eating sardines

Attached: deenz.jpg (111x140, 9K)

Now this is shit I know about. Go to your local Arab Mart/Assyrian mart, look for Moroccan sardines, Sultan brand, get the pack packed with chili peppers. Best fucking sardines you'll ever have.

Prefer boneless.

Here's a good recipe for fisherman's eggs if anyone's interested.
blog.paleohacks.com/fishermens-eggs-recipe/#

if you want a supplement you could get Lugol's solution at the drug store, or get it from food like a normal person

Attached: IMG_3922.jpg (450x450, 56K)

Good job aquafresh, i'm dead inside and nothing on this god forsaken board even elicits a smile in me anymore, but this post gave me a sensible chuckle

>patrician's choice
We don't need your Anglo cringe added into everything, faggot. Just buy the sardines, eat them and shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1517526173952.png (368x453, 253K)

Try Kippers

sprats are superior

Attached: 1524253829107.gif (480x479, 263K)

I can't get into them. Does this mean I'm not white?

I had some on pizza a long time ago. I seem to recall it being pretty good.

>Iodene in food

What food contains iodene? I know they supplement it in most tablesalt in the Netherlands (possbily Europe/world?) because it's common for people to not get enough of it from their regular diet.

Nope. Not this leaf. I shill a balanced diet with some excercise and count anyone vegan/paleo as having an eating disorder.

second civil war will be basedboys vs sardine chads calling it now.

Attached: c76c8f85-5138-4484-996a-fcece5c15cc5_1.0e3e45e8932c498a0b7b3704d7767a0f.jpg (1720x1720, 1006K)

>I could envision a Jow Forums autist hypothetically eating several cans of sardines and onions

No joke, sardines and grilled onions on toast is fantastic.

How am I supposed to know if you mean onions or onions?

Seaweed is like ten times your daily amount of iodide. Iirc, which I don't know if I am so a dietfag can correct me if I'm wrong

Needs a Virgin Soigoi vs the CHAD OSCAR

wait.. testing s o y boy basedboy are mods playing games again?

Onions.
When was the last time you heard of anyone grilling soi?

I googled right after posting (which is always the correct order when you're on Jow Forums), and that seems plausible.. There's some small amounts in eggs and dairy, a fairly significant amount in bread (at least in NL, but that's because 'bakers-salt' apparantly also has supplemented iodene) and a comparatively HUGE amount in Cod.. So I guess it's something that naturally occurs in the ocean?

> t. Diet bigot
Bbbbut paleo is just eating more raw or unprocessed vegetables and fewer breads or dairy. It’s totally healthy and viable.

These have come down a buck a package since they started being sold in Wal*Mart. They are super yummy.

I dunno how you guys can eat these things but god bless, they are extremely healthy.

>tfw fish tastes so bad to you, you have to take fish oil supplements to get your o3’s

Isn't eating raw meat a big thing in the paleo scene?

Not that I don't enjoy raw meat btw.. That seems to be an Anglo thing mostly.

Attached: Steak Tartaar.jpg (1440x1440, 236K)

I love then but too expensive. Almost $4 here in Chicago

You can try chia seeds or chia seed drinks for your omega 3a, I'm not a healthfag at all, but I really like them.

raw meat and fish take much more energy to digest. Thus invention of fire led to bigger brains in early man. plus raw meat and fish can lead to parasites and infections.

God tier

Attached: EDFB7639-29E6-4A8B-B5A2-696BB134DAFA.jpg (1600x1063, 125K)

Yeah, I know. I thought part of Paleo was eating raw everything.

>Raw meat and fish can lead to parasites and infections
There are ways around that.. We (the Dutch) typically eat our herring raw. Salted and mildly fermented, but 100% uncooked. That stuff gets frozen for like 72 hours to kill parasites iirc. It's pretty rare to get parasites from raw beef, somethig that's EXTREMELY commonly eaten in this country..

Raw pig and raw chicken I'd steer clear from, for parasite (pig mostly) and bacteria (chicken) reasons.

Attached: haring.jpg (500x304, 54K)

Attached: 3D3A488A-AA04-4179-9CFE-344D4188F7B8.jpg (730x1020, 383K)

fug man I could go for some fucking tuna tartar w/raw quail egg rn

>buying exported food from adversarial nations
>not buying greek, italian, spanish
Enjoy the human feces.

Attached: 127F50FD-5231-46BC-B306-66987F327461.jpg (620x413, 88K)

i never read of paleo having anything to do with raw meat. It's more limiting all fruits/vegetables to what would have been naturally available in Europe and not getting rid of the dairy jew

Riga gold Latvian sprats is best deal for quality 2usd 160 grams in oil smoked sprats

Seafood is contaminated with heavy metals and BPA plastics. Sardines are slightly better because they're lower in the food chain so the levels aren't concentrated.

But if you eat too much of it you will accumulate all kinds of nasty shit in your system.

Dairy, eggs, and meat, I'm sure there's some veggies too. And of course ocean fish, sans bones because the fluoride competes for absorption (and wins.) People only don't get enough iodine because they eat a bunch of pasta and pastry and garbage and don't consume enough real food, so if you don't eat like a pleb you shouldn't have to worry.

Attached: 29BD1B5B-ECC4-4B21-88C7-EE1B9FCA722E.jpg (1400x919, 340K)

moroco was Americas first actual ally

Be careful about overdoing it
When I discovered sardines I was like 'shit this is too good' and ate one or two cans a day. Suddenly, after a week or two something clicked in me and I couldn't eat them at all without gagging and nearly vomiting.

Took a few months before I could even eat another can, and of course now just space out the eating.

Attached: 93F94886-8ECA-46B6-82D6-781948D97301.jpg (1367x1359, 461K)

*tips kippah*

Thanks for the shekels goy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 19.39.49.png (464x266, 139K)

Attached: 2DC1BEF9-FDFF-43A0-A07C-2BA984ACFD1A.jpg (620x413, 101K)

Its just the latest iteration of paleo. You don't have to go raw. Some nutcase always has to take shit too far.

>limiting all fruits/vegetables to what would have been naturally available in Europe

Kek.
>No tomato
>No potato
>No oranges
>No clemantines
>Matter fact, scrap all citrus fruits
>No pears (pears that you can eat raw are a relatively recent 'invention')

Good luck eating wild apples (good luck finding them, actually) and root vegetables, I guess...

Attached: 52A1E111-8AF8-4255-9D33-0A1614371C73.jpg (1000x1499, 243K)

such hip marketing. you forgot to mention the lawsuit that details the amount of feces and other waste products in your companies sardines. BUYING THIS PRODUCT IS LIKE PAYING TO EAT SHIT FILLED FISH. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Attached: heres-a-rundown-of-what-you-wont-get-in-atts-new-blockbuster-35-streaming-tv-package.png (2131x1598, 3.38M)

Bro wtf I’m watching nbc dateline and this bitch is on here about the gymnastic abuse shit and you just posted this, I got goosebumps wtf

>Product of Morocco

It probably says 'HALAL' on their European marketed tins.. Know your customer, user.

Try those fishermans eggs yet? Fucking delish

Sauce?

Attached: 16A303EC-F74F-4059-BAE5-FC90FF85D4BB.jpg (850x567, 293K)

Favorite kind right there
Drain the oil, add fresh olive oil, red pepper, cover in lemon slices and broil
Shits bomb

What are the health benefits of sardines?

Certified kosher by the Orthodox Union.

Attached: 2000px-Oulogob.svg_.png (640x640, 71K)

they're delicious

I unironically contemplated eating sardines everyday until I saw your post. Is 4 days a week too much? I hate food. I only want to eat eggs for breakfast and sardines for dim.

these are always top quality, consistent no matter the time of year

Attached: bela-sardines-lemon-oil.jpg (3008x2000, 2.63M)

Attached: 666B355F-6B85-4E00-A418-4A3A941A2901.jpg (1400x919, 272K)

I'm like subzero when I eat sardines.
Tearing out spines by the dozen.

The price we pay for always being right.

boned sardines have no internal organs, and thus no waste products in them.
All large fish are gutted and cleaned before canning. If they are de-boned, they are also de-gutted.

Small sardines are starved for 48 hours prior to cooking since they cannot be gutted. They tend to empty their bowels totally in that time.

the bones are good for ya

Attached: 768A08AC-916A-4C42-8038-52B8BCAAD18F.jpg (1500x1000, 347K)

The Chad Aryan Americans use wet buttwipes. Poopy butt normie paper is the choice for le 56%’ers. This also ensures better quality puss puss during the quick “brb” bather break Fraulein does before copulation.

Attached: D5F98391-304C-4B32-BC70-D3EC60885764.jpg (1024x1280, 128K)

Leaf sardines are ironically top tier

Attached: [email protected] (600x365, 30K)

>Milk of McAdoo
Now a gay BBC thread.
Way to go, user.

Attached: b3123b82c255f156cc32d89eb989202a.jpg (415x600, 48K)

Pseudoscience

No “official intelligence” was used to open the FBI’s investigation into allegations of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”
“It took us a long time to actually get this, what’s called the electronic communication. As we know it now, for your viewers … it’s the original intelligence, the original reasons, that the counterintelligence investigation was started,” Nunes said.
“Now, this is really important to us because the counterintelligence investigation uses the tools of our intelligence services that are not supposed to be used on American citizens,” he continued. “So we’ve long wanted to know well, what intelligence did you have that actually led to this investigation?”
The congressman added, “We now know that there was no official intelligence that was used to start this investigation.”
> no official intelligence that was used to start this investigation.”

Well proxied, o.p.

>sardine company sued for literal shit
Sauce? Sounds fishy to me.

Tfw it's drizzling outside, the crows are cawing, I'm in blankie enjoying comfy omega3 sardine thread on Jow Forums.

Try chia seeds for omega 3s, faggots. Also, Sultam Sardines canned with chili peppers.

Oh shit niggas I checked my kitchen I got two tins I forgot I had. Thanks for reminding me senpai

You could eat them everyday but don't eat multiple cans in a day.

Fucking sardine niggers.

Tinned mackerel is the white mans choice, pure delicious protein.