I thought being good looking was the ticket to success

I thought being good looking was the ticket to success.
Elliott could've been the biggest chad if he just styled his hair a little differently and if he was taller.
Even though he was short he would've stilled killed it with the ladies.
What went wrong?

Attached: associated-press-elliot-rodger-turned-me-gay-1518160.png (500x739, 203K)

He was bitter

he had a horrible horrible personality

Attached: (300).jpg (1250x1400, 561K)

He was bitter though cus he didn't get bitches.
I don't understand how he didn't get bitches though when he was Atleast a 6.5+.
I just don't understand
Personality sucked cus he was bitter. See point above

He literally never talked to any of them. He just expected them to come over to him and be his girl friend. He wasn't only bitter because he didn't have sex. He was bitter because he had poor social skills, He his parents had a divorce. He got displaced from somewhere he was used to. Once he started talking to his only friend about incel shit he abandoned him, overall he just had a crappy life in general

>What went wrong?
Basically he never tried and was also over sensitive so small things would set back his self-esteem. As time went on, he just went insane with jealously

Fuckkkk he is a little bitch though man.
Seriously if I had his genes I would've put so much effort into fucking chicks. Being ugly sucks, if you're good looking you can manipulate, charm, and befriend people easier.

>Fuckkkk he is a little bitch though man.
yea he is. He also thought that he was better than everyone else. Being attractive doesn't always correlate to good social skills though.

Do you have a girl friend

why do you ask?

I wanted to know whether or not you put effort into fucking chicks

I don't have a girlfriend atm.
I put effort in though, tried tinder, bumble, etc and I always try to talk to chicks when I go out.
I'm p ugly though so success rate is low

do you?

Attached: 1517449860458.jpg (686x576, 37K)

nope
well I wish you the best

Any specific reason why no effort?

I don't really see a need for me to have one at the current moment

His personality sucked because he was autistic and also had severe narcissistic personality disorder.

me neither. My social skills irl kinda suck. I'm just shy but I think that comes off as being bitter or that I don't want to talk to people but it's just difficult to.
Yeah I'm in the same boat, I'd rather just have more friends

He was a failure of a human being. A rich boy faggot who went on Jow Forums tier websites one too many times and let the delusion of his importance take over him.
He could have had a good life if it weren't for the fact that he was such a self aggrandising faggot.

>me neither. My social skills irl kinda suck. I'm just shy but I think that comes off as being bitter or that I don't want to talk to people but it's just difficult to.
I believe that if you just show yourself to the world then you will have many friends

I know but it's easier said than done

yea but I believe in you friend

thanks friend, I'll try my best

Just keep holding on and things will get better

I will. Sorry if I made you worried or anything I just felt like talking about stuff.

It's ok

Ok good