My dad is dying with a heart condition and I'm just watching anime and playing vidya, I feel like I should do something...

My dad is dying with a heart condition and I'm just watching anime and playing vidya, I feel like I should do something, but I don't know what, (when I say dying, I mean like he has a day left maybe)

Attached: b9303583318b3bbb351e9b042e1fe1ee.jpg (540x647, 63K)

Have you visited him yet? You can't save his life so the best you can do is try to make him happy in the days he has left

that sucks, just let him know you appreciate everything he has done for you

VIST HIM YOU'LL REGRET IT OMG TRUST ME MAN

make him some kind of pig presentation about his life

He's in hospital, I'm at home to look after my sister, situation sounds dire, and he has a day maximum. It's a strange level of surrealism I'm feeling right now.

not really, I don't regret not seeing my brother when he died.
I feel better remembering him when he was alive and smiling.

But he's your dad and it'd make him happy if he saw you in his final day, just one last goodbye.

You can't visit him in the hospital with your sister?

It's 0:55 AM here, and even if I could, the hospitals here are so bad you can't go visiting in the night, or whilst a treatment is scheduled.

>I feel like I should do something, but I don't know what
>It's a strange level of surrealism I'm feeling right now.
These.
I felt the same way when my uncle+godfather died a few months ago.
Had he been conscious and said he wanted to see me, I would have gone see him and fulfill his last will. It wasn't the case, so I thought there was no need for me to get more hurt by having a last bad memory of him. For some time I thought I was coward or selfish, but I want to believe that I wanted to treasure only good memories of him because I loved him. I also felt some kind of relief when his suffering was over, but I think there's no need to feel guilty about all this, even if you keep thinking over and over again what the right choice was or regret what you did or didn't do.
Also keep in mind that some of your relatives may face the situation differently, so supporting them or giving them some space depending on each person can help a lot. And don't hesitate to accept their support if you feel like you need it. You're not alone. Coping with such a loss is hard, but you'll make it eventually. Take your time.
Such a loss is a very personal situation, but I hope this helps.

Well if he's still with us tomorrow you should try to. Otherwise like this user
said it doesn't really matter if you see him before he's dying or not, you still had many good memories with him while you were together.

We bought a metal detector together, and we were waiting for the weather to get better before we went, but now its just on the wall, and will probably never be used. I appreciate you guys' advice.

Attached: 31166521_1013226742151740_3199328092342452224_n.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

>heart condition
99% of heart conditions can be solved with a heart transplant. At least in Spain is ""obligatory"" organ donations when a person dies, so we have enough blood/organ bank to solve cases like your father.

i want to fug the frog gril

I'm not sure on the status of that, but I guess i'll find out more in the morning
Based waifu

Go see him as soon as you can.
You'll regret it if you don't.

Go see him, not for yourself, but so he can see his wonderful children one last time.

I wouldn't say I'm all that wonderful, spend all my time on Jow Forums, watch anime, and play singleplayer videogames for hours without leaving my room.

But you're HIS SON. Don't you think that makes a difference?

user, to him, you are wonderful. You're his child. You and your sister are what he would want to see. To know that you love him.

Eh, maybe, I'm going to try and get some sleep, I'll update in the morning if thread isn't dead , or I might make a new one, we'll see.

go fucking see your dad you nigger he loves you unconditionally that's what family means

hold his hand toots,
it is sad but you will see him again
and he will remember what you did,