"dad, how do I become a good man?"

>"dad, how do I become a good man?"

what would you say Jow Forums?

Attached: father-and-son-fishing-at-sunset-aaron-baker.jpg (900x600, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZtzNEE2Esbc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

become a male psychiatric nurse and earn 72k working 4 days a week

tren hard and eat clen son

oh also fuck niggers

>fuck niggers
as in "fuck niggers" or as in "fuck niggers"?

yeah

clean your room first BUCKO

ok

2 Plate OHP
3 Plate bench
4 Plate deadlift and squat

Stay hidrated buddeh

Attached: 92964467-04D2-4A82-9C6D-C495CE06DE9D.jpg (620x388, 64K)

staircase

you guys would be terrible fathers

Watch and learn chumps
youtu.be/ZtzNEE2Esbc

kek

>Well, u-uh, buddy. It's a mog or be mogged world out there, and you've drawn the short end of the stick. My parents were genetic failures, so I'm a genetic failure, which means YOU are too... heh, sorry buddy, it is what it is. Your mom was an Asian crackwhore so you're double fucked- a "HAPA" me and the boys call it, but I'll get into that when you're older and at a ripe mass shooting age. I came in 5 seconds flat by the way, 50 dollars wasted.
>I hate my parents for having me and I hate myself. A Wristlet, manlet, hairlet, dicklet. Tried going to the gym once for 20 minutes but stopped trying cuz I only then did I swallow the blackpill while failing to bench 40lbs
>What was I saying? Oh yeah, don't bother improving, kid, you'll only be set up for failure like me... leave that to CHAD
>Also, browse a lil place called Jow Forums for twelve-plus hours a day, that'll keep you updated on this shit, fucking chink retard
>...
>Wanna go take creepshots of some Staceys or sumshit?

Attached: 50012288_926637694200165_8665432442978946184_n.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Based

>"Grow into a man you're proud to see in the mirror, or have for a son"
That's what I told my son 13 years ago and I couldn't be more proud of the man he's grown in to

lmao

Learn to take care of yourself and the people you care about.

Will I ever make it there dad?

Currently (for rep)

Attached: 1546119532424.png (273x302, 107K)

My grandmother used to recite this poem to me back when I was a kid. Even through her dementia, which eventually led to her passing. I did eventually memorize it, but I've long forgotten it now.

Attached: 58324fba47214dfdd801831bd6583821.jpg (512x1024, 97K)

do as I do, son.

>AN ADULT MAN WEIGHS AT LEAST 200 POUNDS

Attached: Jgqmr.jpg (600x480, 108K)

be over 6'2"

And yet you’re still a faggot

Your grandmother died in vain

just be yourself bro

that's beautiful, user.

based and /fitlit/pilled

Attached: The-White-Man’s-Poet-Selected-Works-by-Rudyard-Kipling.jpg (600x800, 75K)

trying too hard man feels kinda r-word heh

"Always do the opposite of what the jews say, son."

A man is nothing without vision. Pick a goal. Learn what it will take to reach it. Pick another goal. Do what it takes to make it. A combination of venturous spirit and willingness to learn will take you far. You must also be willing to suffer, and that suffering is what will burn away all of your impurities and temper your will. You will eventually have a woman to worry about your comfort, but a man worrying about comfort is the greatest sin. A man is here to work, to learn his will, to build his home and family, and ultimately watch is all go away. This is life. At least leave a good story for your grandkids, but you don't get to tell it.

Ask your other dad.

Attached: EBD8BAE5-6A93-453A-9EEC-2D035AD567AE.jpg (386x284, 40K)

Get things done and do not care what others think of you.

"For the last time, I'm not your dad. I'm your mom's boyfriend. If you want to talk to your dad, go to the motel downtown on 3rd street and talk to him. While you're down there, tell Jerry that he's late on alimony payments again and I'm gonna put a foot up his ass if he doesnt get it together."

Attached: fuck_you.jpg (500x483, 33K)

>don't fall for SS and bulking meme, you end up looking fat fuck

>"No."
>Cartwheel away, feeling Alpha as fuck

"Don't"

Post the screencap.

By being a good person, don't be a lazy fuck, and don't live off goverment gimme's like your moms worthless fucking family.

It's very simple. Don't get angry, ever. You have to control the rage that's in every person and suffocate it.

Lol edgy little bitch. I've seen hundreds of thousands of faggots in my time on the internet, you're making top 20 right now

Play lots of videogames, don't get a job, flunk out of school, fuck fatties on tinder, stay below 2pl8 bench for the rest of your life

1-2-3-4, my son.

1 pretty wife
2 good cars
3 beautiful kids
4 proud grandparents

Cheers

Attached: 1545771156589.jpg (493x445, 18K)

based

thank you

We are the sum of every deed we've ever committed, every habit we've ever cultivated or abandoned, and every kind word or insult we've ever uttered. It's critical that you ask yourself that question every single day.

>>"dad, how do I become a good man?"
Explore the world, absorb whatever knowledge you find and be prepared to stand for your val..
>what would you say Jow Forums?
SS + GOMAD.

I'm crying fuckin based

If you're white, black girls will let you do anything

The truth. I kinda miss my ex but only because I could do whatever I wanted. Even made her call me massah while I dominated her

fucking lmao

real answer:
>set big goals
>develop daily habits that make that dream come into reality
>focus on your health, finances, family and friendships first
>don't ever let a woman hold you back unless she's 100% committed to making your goals a reality
>be good to others, but carry a big stick to smack someone if you have to

Jow Forums answer:
>get on test + tren
>do g4p (no homo) for starter cash
>invest into real estate
>live in Thailand
>fuck """girls""" until you die at 50 of a heart attack

Attached: boomer.jpg (550x550, 32K)

kek

Attached: 1546903922863.png (1020x1366, 1.16M)

I know dude. Had this one girl that her family all called her snow white, because they all knew she was going for a white dude. I made her do things no white girl would ever imagine

based

To look like a good man, you got to train like a good man.

Attached: 1540170026592.jpg (1080x1920, 928K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc

Copy me, step-son

lol squats and oats faggot. do you even life? you need to eat big to get big, come on! haha, i learned these cool phrases on Jow Forums, someone day you'll be old enough to make friends there.

god damn, I need to come to america

I would say this too.

be happy with yourself

woke

>He thinks that's impressive

Attached: 1546319489496.png (1000x1000, 216K)

breed a black girl

Attached: 1547225044086.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

yes