Fitness truths that are hard to swallow

Fitness truths that are hard to swallow

>Winners use steroids

Attached: 1539651456572.png (598x566, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle
youtube.com/watch?v=wVmYYddiNwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huge redpill
roid users lose all their gains as soon as then stop roiding because they dont work out enough to maintain roid gains so they have to roid forever which cuts their lifespan by 50 years

Arnold used roids but responsibly with guidance from his personal trainer and doctor, not everyday, and now he looks like the boomer meme incarnate

tldr: analogy for turtle and hair

That's more of a bodybuilding truth. Most of the fitness jewtubers who claimed natty and were also into body building have came out and said if you wanna be a BBer you gotta roid because everybody does it
I don't think bodybuilders give to shits about strength let alone maintaining it and the size after they've cashed out on comps.

So maybe less people should want to be a winner and more should want the righteous results

if it doesn't alter your hormones, it doesn't work and is not worth your time or money

Depends on what kind of winner you mean. Bodybuilding? Yeah, everyone does.

>becoming ripped doesn't get you the girl, it only lowers the barrier to success; you still have to pursue and make an honest effort to conquer the mountain--and without squashing your own insecurities and grooming yourself to love thyself, you'll never get the girl

Insertions and genetics are everything if you want to look "aesthetic". The only way to make lifting satisfying for an ungifted natty is to concentrate on strength and performance.

Arnold looks 100x better than 99% of men his age.
>inb4 that one pic of him in shorts
That picture was taken when he had to stop training for months due to an injury
Find a recent pic and you will see he looks great.

Lift numbers mean nothing unless you compete.

Since he was 13.

> lose all their gains as soon as then stop roiding because they dont work out enough to maintain roid gains
>implying working out hard lets you maintain mass built with unnatural levels of anabolic and androgenic steroids and that people who go off roids suddenly become lazy
look at this sad idiot

You can't outlift your insertions and bone structure.

the big muscle =/= the big personality

personality is the muscle I never learned how to train

>be yourself
>work on your personality

Normies give conflicting advice

Not gonna lie I don't ever care that much about the muscle size, but I'm considering roids for the promised psychological changes.

Bruh, the best normie advice is to date yourself.

Would you rather date the version of you who benches 3pl8 or 2pl8?

Would you rather date the version of you who flosses or doesn't floss?

Would you rather date the version of you that says autistic things in conversations or just shuts the fuck up and listens to other people?

Would you rather date the version of you who takes rejection poorly or handles it well?

Went from NEET loser to Chad in just under 2 years and it worked for me. It was literally things like I realised I would be upset if my potential partner couldn't cook while at the same time not being able to cook. Who would someone rather be with? Me who can't cook or me who can cook.

>Would you rather date the version of you that says autistic things in conversations or just shuts the fuck up and listens to other people?
what's the correct answer here?
both sound somewhat good to me

No you lose size from reduced water retention and reduced glycogen retention, you don't suddenly start losing muscle cells.

Secondly, steroids may have permanent benefits and even raise the natty limit, allowing you to maintain a certain level of physique more easily.

physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle

>constantly self improve
>perfect body care
>dress well
>rarely talk about myself and always ask others about themselves
>rarely autistic except when around girls I really like(everyone does this)
>still alone

Shut up

maybe you're just ugly bruh

Arnold did *not* use roids responsibly..

It's a well known fact that he was the only one who was reckless enough to use more steroids than all others back when the science was not as fully understood

This is me.
Also looking at deca ostarine anavar and equipoise for the supposed benefits of cartilage and tendon healing.

T. 27year old boomer with sports injuries.

It’s just height.

>Steroids raise the natty limit.

This is assuming you dont fuck up your hormones to bad while on cycle. It doesn't matter how big you got on cycle if your natty test maxes out at 350 post cycle.

Also wrong. Are you normies retarded or something?

>*not*

Go back

oooh noooo duuuuude imagine ending up like arnold

maybe youre just boring

manlets have the best bodies

in pictures, sure

Squatting over 2pl8 is not useful or necessary

Dyel

>hair
it's hare, read a book nigger

This.

The most sensible post in this thread with no replies. Says a lot.

>autistic around girls I really like
Well there's your problem

Not really hard to do for most people though right?

Based and adultpilled.

If you lift for women (of course you do, stop kidding yourself) bf% is more important than muscle mass. You can lift for 6 months and cut down to 9% bf and you’ll be ripped by normie standards.

>the real reason no one wants to hell DYEL's make it is becuase watching someone use your knowledge and experience to make visible gains in six months, that took you two years of trial and effort is soul crushing
I've lost gym bros over this

Attached: 1544882897430.jpg (242x224, 14K)

agree. arnold looks great for his age. really for anyone over 40, much less over 70. watch

>cutting down to 9% BF natty after 6 months
Yeah good luck with that. Most people have a hard breaking the 12.5% limit natty, let alone the 10% one.

Dude, they are your legacy. Roshi will never be as powerful as Goku.

Yes.

It's pretty hard to get into a meaningful long term relationship without being yourself. That shit will bubble to the surface regardless of what you do, so it's basically your only option unless you're a sociopath.

That being said, if you're a detestable human being you have to work on that. You need to get to a point where being yourself doesn't automatically repel people in your vicinity. It's a long, multistep process that all healthy human beings go through in their lives. It's also continuous, so you never get to stop

Cope harder testiclet

>he thinks he still doesn't roid
What a retarded faggot lmao

They're not mutually exclusive, act like the person you are but try to improve upon it every day with shit like confidence

there are no dick gains.

Attached: (You).png (610x609, 550K)

God damn

>So maybe less people should want to be a winner and more should want the righteous results

This is whatever the moralfag version of s󠀀oy is

Yikes, natty cope

If you're lifting for anything but fun and health benefits you are retarded

The truth.

Genetics is everything and you can't change that (even susceptibility to roids is highly genetically determined)

Some guys have literally 0 chance of getting the physique they want

Good thread. Lots of true insights here. Bumping for support.

Perhaps not idealized size gains. But the evidence is you can still get a healthy dick and have great sex.

strength=muscles for a natty. So they do matter

are you posting nba champ and millionaire athlete tyson chandlers skinny legs as a bad thing? because he gets it done.

I'm a natural at both. Feels bad

Attached: 1472331412960.jpg (500x500, 16K)