/fraud/ - steroids general

Robert James
Robert James

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Spread 'em wide motherfucker.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

SARMs are a waste of money. They aren’t going to do much for you, stop asking about them. Flush them down the toilet if you've already bought some.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

Up the tren before asking for advice.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Previously jowforums.com/thread/49091201/fitness

Attached: images(3).jpg (11 KB, 310x163)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/49091201/fitness
youtube.com/watch?v=E07ASjfmX6I
academic.oup.com/endo/article/157/1/368/2251856
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25461682/
ergo-log.com/trenbolone-may-increase-alzheimer-s-risk.html
alzheimers.net/2015-10-14/how-alzheimers-could-be-type-2-diabetes/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3373073/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933649/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458166/
patents.google.com/patent/US6333317
researchgate.net/publication/319403450_The_agricultural_contaminant_17b-trenbolone_disrupts_male-male_competition_in_the_guppy_Poecilia_reticulata
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trenbolone_acetate
steroidcalc.com/
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/pct
steroidcalc.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/
youtube.com/watch?v=a7U3wmUCe8Q
jowforums.com/thread/49115609/fitness

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

If I'm on roids do I even need to worry about recovery or can I just lift every day?

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

You need to worry about recovery because you'll be lifting heavier and harder making you more prone to injuries.

Steroids don't protect against injuries.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Elaborate. 95% of the people also think that people with muscles are retarded
Not true but okay, go for it, tattoos will absolutely ruin your clean toned muscly look, people who think otherwise are delusional & coping.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

If I recall correctly, CCFC is a breddy big guy.

Why is that
I don't think I've ever seen a tattoo that enhances someone's image. Especially large detailed pieces, they just look like a blob on your arm unless you plan to stand still for a few seconds everywhere you go so people can adjust their eyes and actually realise what they're looking at.

I say gets tattoos only for these reason
You genuinely like it and think its cool. Like I would like to get a harem tattoo of all my waifus somewhere demonstrating all the cool artstyles that each artist has
It's extremely important to you but not like a faggot important reason like star sign more like, my WW2 veteran great grandfather had the same tattoo

Attached: Tomori-1.png (717 KB, 800x1119)

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

just watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=E07ASjfmX6I

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

That's why i said forearms, not arm.

Not true? LMAO. You ever started a job or something? Or perhaps you are just dyel so nobody will notice anyway.

If you have some basic human knowledge then you should know that in some kind environments(everywhere beside the gym). 95% of the people see people with muscles as overcompensating meat heads that only spend time in the gym.

Where are the pictures

I clearly said forearm, so i doesn't ruin your arm aesthetics

harem tattoo of all my waifus
Ok we're done talking about this subject

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

What pictures? Forearm still results in blob image. Like why are you getting it? It'll cheapen your physique.

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

Thats hurtful masT
I was also the one who told you to start using Nizoral for acne last year when you had a breakout, i linked you all those acne forums and an NCBI article
You and me also bonded once over an ESTP miscarriage joke i made, i dreamed of you holding me that night.

But im not funny or good looking or even smart, such is life.

Im also the one that asked for clothing advice yesterday? i think it was
and i also call Nano - Nantendo

Been lurking here for at least a year and a half, mostly just shitpost at work

fnkz bbi but im much smaller than masT, 47, testify etc
Floating around 200lbs at early teen bf now, on this TTM to shift this fat.
Got a bit carried away with the eating part while on antidepressants and not so much the lifting part.

Hoping to blast some 500mg Tren for a bulk this year and be a big boy like daddy masT or 47.
I always admired Trenboys physique too, blocky, strong, sensual.

As for masTs tattoo i wouldve thought you would be a minimalist tattoo man, rather than actual illustrations.
You know like simple lines or info, ill find a pic of what i mean.

Anyway, how are you crucy?

William Cook
William Cook

Total quack, everyone besides leftist activists respect people who take care of themselves and look fit, so long as it isn't blown out of proportions with monstrous veins popping out everywhere. You're delusional, get that tattoo so you can see what it actually is like to get looked down upon.

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Ever plan on coming to Bongland?
Would be nice to meet you in person too.

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

I like forearm tattoos. Idk if I would get a face or something blacked out like that, I think forearm tattoos look best when they’re not really shaded too dark.

forearm tattoo here on left (right arm) looks good imo

Attached: 717B423F-7A2B-4762-B218-A79443777830.jpg (50 KB, 600x600)

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

Leftist beta males*

Leftist chicks salivate when they see me. I've had comments from leftie chicks like
"wow man the veins on your forearms!"

The lefties at work come to me first when they need some help with manual labor.

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

Can you sell me some steroids?

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

I just went through my nightly routine. So I feel good.

Got my MT2, roids in the mail, clothes in the mail, Persian girl gave me art lessons last night and I'm getting more in the future, uni starts again in just over a month.

My wingman coworker is making me nervous though. He had some thing with this girl but it turns out she was also fucking her own cousin or something? I don't know. But he's trying to help me with InstaGirl and he's made like a bunch of alt accounts asking her questions about herself and feeding me information. I don't even know what to do with this information, I've got my own plan but it makes me nervous that he's got all this info on her. Like I know he has zero chance with her but it makes me uncomfortable.

I just wish I had everything in place already so I could ask her out, my heart hurts thinking about her.

Go away FBI.

Attached: Anime-00054.gif (16 KB, 500x304)

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

From this fag you're talking about that has your cock already halfway in his mouth

That weifu tattoo idea was a clear indicator that we are not on the same level of thinking regarding this subject

I think you see yourself way more important than you actually are.

Like i said you're probably dyel af looking in clothes so nobody will notice it anyway, that's why you are not experienced enough to talk about this subject. You are talking about people who do cardio 2 times a week, not dedicated people.

People will automatically see you as intimidating and overcompensating because you should use your time more valuable

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Orals cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production
So do injectables, why the fuck are you making it sound like only orals do that?

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

Except you can't read. It says oral-only cycles.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

What's the point in doing steroids if you go weaker than natural when you come off?

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

RBC is hovering just barely over the upper limit of normal, so I'm going to start donating blood periodically.

What's a good frequency to start with? Every two or three months, maybe?

Also, how long should I wait before training after I donate?

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

I would do every 2 months. During blasting it goes faster than during cruising. Also depends why you use like EQ

But 2 months is the norm, you are not even allowed to do more.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

is it true nolva does everything clomid does, but better and i dont need it for PCT?
Is it true that HCG for PCT doesnt really work?

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Ok, thanks. I'm basically just using deca on top of my TRT right now.

Luke Young
Luke Young

Hows things with your family??

I think you see yourself way more important than you actually are.

Stop flirting with me masT

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Calm down bundfalke

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

They're okay. Better now that I'm out of home. My little sister had a weed induced psychotic episode and got put in a mental hospital for a short while, I think that was finally her wake up to get off drugs because she seems much better now than what she used to be.

I'd like to see my grandparents more but it's difficult with my schedule.

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

weed induced psychotic episode

Attached: 8098E098-F024-4D50-ADA8-060B80F6E937.png (69 KB, 645x729)

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Hey look it’s that guy who thinks weed is a magic cure all with no side effects

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

They were the best of times, they were the FL and Chem times.

I miss old /fraud/ When it was those two, canarybro, yolodrol, mike and batlord

Attached: C6D7EF9D-8169-4DE9-AD02-3AEE812E6B4C.jpg (763 KB, 750x980)

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Looks decent indeed.

Did she already had some pre-existing mental condition or anything.

Nobody cares what you think about the ''old fraud'' you fucking faggot. THIS IS THE NEW FRAUD, if you don't like it then don't come back or make sure you contribute to a better place

You are of those old faggots that is stil bragging that he used to lift and stuff in his heydays

David Reed
David Reed

I'm getting my arm and hand tattood in the next months, lets do it together bb

Attached: 1449163049099.jpg (106 KB, 719x1280)

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

You won't be 100% recovered, so you can lift at full potential but you can still make progressive overload with more frequent MPS

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

get that tattoo so you can see what it actually is like to get looked down upon.
To be honest my neck tattoo was the quickest upward swing of positive attention I've experienced in my life.

This includes being tren ripped or anything else.

canarybro
Aw shucks, thanks bud

Attached: 1445541472641.jpg (512 KB, 1280x1280)

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

when most guys who juice come off their goals change. Dorian Yates is a perfect example and Jason Huh as well. Come off, focus on business. Not everyone needs to stay massive you just do it to stand out in your early years.

hand tattoos

you are brave

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

you are brave
At this point half of my neck is covered. You know what they say, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Attached: 1444999975155.jpg (60 KB, 500x498)

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

You are too stupid to live

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

yeah agree go all in if you’ve already hit areas you can’t cover up. when are the face tats coming?

Attached: 765FEC2E-C463-4DB7-92F1-3A243D665B91.jpg (832 KB, 750x867)

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Kek at face tats, pretty much the only area I'd completely rule out.

Although not gonna lie, the side of the head was appealing in crazy moments.

Attached: 1450978917011.jpg (70 KB, 640x622)

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

I mean if you get a tiny one or even something behind the ear it could add to everything else you have but agree whole side of head is a lot

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

I’m not meaning this to be funny, do you have any kind of learning disability? How are you so bad at reading?

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

Has nothing to do with anything I said

Adrian James
Adrian James

no he's right, so that'd be you

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

Pretty sure you're the one with a learning disability if that comment doesn't seem contextually appropriate to you.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Retard

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Lmao

Robert White
Robert White

Only if you inhale the ink with crusaders penis and then blow the ink into my skin via his tiny balls.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

masT rate this guys face / point out anything wrong with it

I can’t find anything. fuck my life

Attached: D87B4F1B-EBEB-4844-842C-96E1EC7CDD21.jpg (29 KB, 500x750)

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Wtf is the point it’s obviously shopped

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

HURR DURR YOU DINT INCLOOD ONLY AND JUST PUT ORAL
DURRRR THIS MEAN IT INVALID
DUUUUUURRRRRRRRR

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

I AM MAKING LIFE CHANGING IMPULSE DECISIONS AND CRYING OVER A GIRL I NEVER MET PLEASE MAKE IT STOP THIS IS NOT OK TREN+DECA WAS A MISTAKE

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

Looks petty good. Only thing I could see is slightly balding and forehead could be more sloped and bit more brow. But could also be the angle.

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

do you have a sloped forehead? mine is not as sloped as the perfect warrior skull but it is also more round so idk what that means.

here’s a better angle

Attached: 677F999A-B420-40D2-9ADD-48F487A21C68.png (704 KB, 700x707)

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

i’ve always noticed nice faces don’t always fit on the body they’re attached to but this fits perfectly

mirin and jelly

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Yes very sloped as the warrior.

Damn is that the same guy. He looks insane likes irl photoshop. Typically the guy who girls would be afraid of beause he's too good looking

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

dont want to inject
stick to oral dbol

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f[1].jpg (72 KB, 800x800)

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

crying over a girl
crying at all
Time to join the cbc. Crusader beta club

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

yeah same guy. I was thinking the same thing almost looks unreal. he is on the caricature side of the spectrum which girls would be afraid of because of all the attention he would get

Attached: 0C06B820-FBF3-4C6F-8235-2FF3B167FDEC.png (167 KB, 795x453)

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

tren + deca

Why even bother lol

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

I wasn’t joking about tren cruising.

The study compares a control (natty, normal diet), HF/HS diet (High-fat and high-sucrose diet – American diet), HF/HS+ORX (American diet + low/no test) and HF/HS+ORX+Test (same with test cruise), and HF/HS+ORX+Tren (same but with tren cruise).

academic.oup.com/endo/article/157/1/368/2251856

Both TEST and TREN protected HF/HS+ORX animals against sc fat accumulation, hypercholesterolaemia, and myocardial damage. However, only TREN protected against visceral fat accumulation, hypertriglyceridaemia, and hyperinsulinaemia and reduced myocardial damage relative to CTRLs. TEST caused widespread cardiac fibrosis and prostate hyperplasia, which were less pronounced with TREN.

TREN improves body composition, lipid profile, and insulin sensitivity
TREN improves myocardial tolerance to I-R more effectively than TEST

The dosage delivery rate of each steroid was 2.0 mg/kg·d

About 0.32mg/kg per day for humans with no ester weight

Or ~207mg per week before ester weight, which may be about 400-450mg for Enanthate – but see further down (next post) for dosing.

(SC = subcuntaneous, and V = visceral)
Natty normal diet: 32% BF (25.78% SC and 6.22% V)
Natty Amerifat diet: 39.7% BF (31.41% SC and 8.29% V)
Natty Amerifat diet and low test: 46% BF (37.32% SC and 8.68% V)
Amerifat diet + test cruise: 38.5% BF (similar to natty Amerifat)* (30.64% SC and 7.86% V)
Amerifat diet + tren cruise: 34.6% BF (lower than natty Amerifat)* (28.54% SC and 6.06% V)

* Now you can imagine what these figures would be on a normal diet (normal was “control standard rat chow”), or even a more optimised diet with good protein coupled with exercise. Also indicates the significant effect of having an awful diet that is primarily high fat and high sugar. Tren has a strong effect on visceral fat here, even with such an awful diet it is protecting from visceral fat gain, but even reducing it a bit).

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

Hormone levels:
Natty normal diet: 155 +/- 4 ng/dL Test

Natty Amerifat diet: 143 +/- 3 ng/dL Test
Natty Amerifat diet and low test: 22 +/- ng/dL Test
Amerifat diet + test cruise: 273 +-14 ng/dL Test*
Amerifat diet + tren cruise: 202 +/- 2 ng/dL Tren, 14 +/- ng/dL Test

* So about double a healthy natty level, so a human equivalent dosage is more likely to be around 200mg Test E per week, and they use mg per mg for Tren in the study, so again about 200mg Tren E for a cruise.

Our data demonstrates that TREN treatment has more marked cardioprotective effects that are partially mediated by the significant reductions in visceral adiposity, circulating triglycerides, and insulin resistance, in a model of TEST-deficient MetS*. Compared with TEST treatment, which did not improve any of these measures, TREN also exhibited attenuated adverse effects on heart muscle (fibrosis) and prostate (hyperplasia) morphology

* People cruising are test (naturally produced) deficient so this is applicable

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

We propose that the potent reductions in visceral adiposity and increases in lean body mass observed with TREN are due to its unique resistance to enzymatic conversion to estradiol in the adipose tissue of our obese rodent model. Both its increased bio-availability and its high selectivity for the AR, which is characteristic of its 17-β-hydroxylated steroidal structure (32,33,56), explain its improved efficacy in visceral adipose tissue reduction than TEST

Notably, TEST did not affect circulating triglyceride levels, providing evidence that the reductions in circulating triglycerides seen with TREN treatment are likely secondary to the reductions in visceral adipose tissue in these animals.

Notably, the replacement fibrosis observed with TREN treatment was relatively modest when compared with that seen in TEST-treated animals and was only revealed in a single section of sampled myocardium. In contrast, the fibrosis observed in the hearts of TEST-treated animals displayed widespread replacement-type fibrosis which may have had more severe long-term consequences for cardiac remodeling.

Pic related is circulating cholesterol, triglycerides, insulin levels (lower is lower insulin resistance, which is better).

Attached: trenchart.jpg (168 KB, 1040x1348)

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Whoever on this thread says that SARMS are a waste of money and don't work can suck my dick and normal sized balls. Been on numerous cycles and have grown a lot from all of them with strength increases as well, sure they are not comparable to roids but I won't go bald and I won't get gyno like some of you roid faggots with bad blood pressure.

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

Do you hate your liver?

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

sarms can give you gyno are you that fucking stupid?

can’t you just fucking summarize all of this instead of shit posting?

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Tren is bad enough as it is. No need to be a retard and tell other retards to cruise on something that is neurodegenerative.

17β-trenbolone, an anabolic-androgenic steroid as well as an environmental hormone, contributes to neurodegeneration.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25461682/

Bodybuilders who use the anabolic steroid trenbolone may be increasing their chances of developing Alzheimer's disease, fear molecular scientists Fucui Ma and Daicheng Liu of Shandong Normal University in China. Ma and Liu gave mice injections of trenbolone and saw almost immediate changes in the animals' brains that would give neurologists sleepless nights.
ergo-log.com/trenbolone-may-increase-alzheimer-s-risk.html

Logan White
Logan White

That and would make them really insecure. She knows she will never be able to keep up.

Imagine being one of the right 5 faces. You see how more high t male have smaller deep set eyes with semi evil close the eyes thick brows. Square chin and visable high cheek bones. Plastic pill can make a lot of difference if you don't have one of those.

I noticed that chin from the front is more important than from the side. Meeks has slightly receded but from the front looks perfect high t squat like. Lmao when cursader said he had lot of manly features.

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

I did, if you see how much info is in the study

Even under the conditions of a mainly fat and sugar diet tren for "trt" (cruising) is great, improves insulin sensitivity to a high degree. Didnt have the issues of cardiac fibrosis of test. Signficantly lowered visceral fat and protected against it, lowered triglycerides. Cardioprotective.

There is a lot in there.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

Only in like 1% of people taking them and its only with Ostarine

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

"only" is the important part, though.

Carter Long
Carter Long

You're just upset we won't let you join

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

5'8 170
somehow hired as bouncer because I was desperately looking for work
massive meat heads and pcp/coke niggers are 99% of the problem at this location
I feel obligated to cycle just to level the playing field.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Depends on how hard you push yourself and how much you're taking.
If you're doing some low volume ultra high intensity style of training such as HIT/the training that Yates/Palumbo espouse/DC style rest pause then good fucking luck doing that every day
If you're just fucking around in the gym or doing high volume/pump style training (eg sets of 20-30 to failure) you can get away with a lot more

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Post pics of your sis.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

how much you're taking.
4iu hgh/day, 60mg anavar/day, 200mg test c/week, plus n2guard, AA, creatine, etc.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

Something about that picture gives me mega feels, like I don’t know if it’s the background or what, just a nostalgia overflow and that’s disregarding your post.

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

Oh yeah and cruising I just run the hgh.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

start using AA
start losing hair
Fuck sake.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

one thing i’ve noticed about very masculine faces is the extremely deep set eyes and very accentual zygomatic bone, sometimes accompanied by a thick jaw. if jaw is not huge then a light stubble would be good to help.

should all men have stubble though? if they don’t have the masculine eyes and face shape, then they should stay clean shaven?

Attached: 92157EE7-990C-453B-AB1E-79E7DD1C89B6.jpg (61 KB, 222x281)

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

you know what, I like having feelings and thinking about her, it even motivates me to follow my autistic and borderline sociopathic goals I set for myself this year. I did promise her that next NYE we will spend together. Master will never know how it is to be a human being like us and that just triggers him desu

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Most retarded cycle iit

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

1/2
17β-trenbolone was administered to adult and pregnant rats and the primary hippocampal neurons

Administered directly to the campus?

alzheimers.net/2015-10-14/how-alzheimers-could-be-type-2-diabetes/

Alzheimer Treatments have failed, so its not as simple as you state. Secondly its linked, strongly to diabetes.

The most promising treatment was a drug Squalmine that targeted PTP1B - which funnily enough is a strong target for help with obesity and treatment of diabetes.

But it didnt cross the blood brain barrier, until they found trodusquemine did. Which now may be a treatment for alzheimers, and diabetes. (and incidientally clearly out atherosclerosis plaque with a single dose and capable of repairing/regenerating heart tissue for heart attack patients).

The study says 48 hours, some of the tests are in vitro.

Three secretases are involved
in proteolysis of APP, α-secretase, β-secretase, and γ-secretase. Cleavage of APP by β- and γ-secretases will produce Aβ. On the contrast,
Aβ production will be avoided if APP is cleaved first by α-secretase instead by β-secretase

What that is stating is that there is an increase in those β and γ in that 48 hour window after tren administration in those rats, or at least in the in vitro tests, you need to see how the production of the enzyme in that window is being increase, and it needs to be done over a long period of time not 48 hours.

From your study
17βtrenbolone accumulated predominantly in brain, especially in the hippocampus

Most of the tren dose ends up in the brain? Somehow I dont think this is particularly accurate in humans. In their graph they are showing that the ratio of tren in the male hippocampus is 14x higher than the plasma level in blood after 12 hours of administration. They also measured T levels, and it barely changed over the 48 hours with male rats, and that estrogen went up.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

How retainable are gains made on HGH cycles?

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

2/2

In our experiment, the CSF Aβ42 concentration did not change significantly. However, the fact that neurons did produce more Aβ42 cannot be neglected. This can only be explained as the overproduced Aβ42 did not diffuse into CSF and the deposition of Aβ42 might have already occurred in the brain. Moreover, the rats were treated with 17β-trenbolone for only 2 days. Long term exposure to 17β-trenbolone will have a chronic influence on Aβ42 level in the CSF. 17β-trenbolone caused increase of E2 which can reduce Aβ accumulation

There is a lot of issues here, and a lot of assumptions.

What that study shows is it needs further investigation, over a longer period of time. It wouldnt even be at homeostasis yet.

Seeing how strongly its linked to diabetes and insulin, in the study I posted showing tren over the long term lowers circulating insulin after improving insulin sensitivity

Obesity and visceral fat is also associated with alzheimers and brain disorders
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3373073/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933649/
Given observations that the commonly used AAS 17β-trenbolone and methandienone increase β-amyloid levels in male rats (Ma and Liu, 2015)

Mentions dianabol doing it too. I remember my first time I took Anadrol, shortly after I went hypo like I had a surge of insulin or something. Short term tests are not good enough. Especially given their results dont actually indicate a conclusion like that.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458166/

Then you have the list here of all the different steroids showing treatments against APP over accumulation.

patents.google.com/patent/US6333317

I suspect that it would drop after time, perhaps lower than controls. And they even say that CSF AB42 levels werent even that affected.

Hence, longer term study needed, like the one I posted, but looking at the brain.

Attached: ab42.jpg (627 KB, 2805x1705)

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Permanent. Growth facilitates a process known as hyperplasia. Nowhere near as efficient as AAS in terms of time response but it’s 5kg you’ll never lose.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

guess I'm running industrial doses of HGH from now on

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

That’s a dumb idea. Enjoy diabetes.

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

some of the tests are in vitro.

Which is perfectly acceptable and is going to be the standard within the scientific community soon enough as governing blocs (e.g. EU) are totally banning the testing of toxic or potentially toxic substances on animals.

I only read a little bit further into your "analysis" and stopped because it is nothing more than a layman trying to bullshit explanations of things that go well over his head.

You haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about. Stop spreading this "cruise on tren" bullshit.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

muh study proves nothing even though I want it to, and I dont want to actually address anything said

Ah yes, the classic ad hominem

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

mike
too soon dude, too soon

so tren > test > nothing
imagen that who would have known
still need steroids so the right stuff starts growing

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Your posts were so stupid that you deserved nothing less.

well tren increases insulin resistance
which is bad because this study shows it also can cause alzheimers
so really you're negating any possible neurodegenerative effects from tren because it reduces insulin which can cause alzheimers

What the hell is the cause behind this spike in the number of retards on /fraud/ lately?

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

just a public notice that anyone who doesn’t whiten their teeth are fucking disgusting and should be put down

Attached: 5E0CF22B-1FD1-4967-BCEC-677D07460362.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720)

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

What the hell is the cause behind this spike in the number of retards on /fraud/ lately?
New year, NYRs everywhere and if you didn't know, non-lifters have more experience and knowledge about lifting, health and steroids than people who actually do this.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

NYR

Kek. Right. Totally forgot this existed since my gym limits the number of new clients it accepts on new years.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

probably right. yet most of you still look like shit. funny how that works huh

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

since I stopped taking dbol, I've regained some libido. (still on test prop and enan)
however, my load is very small. how do I get it to healthy size?
i also take arimidex 0.5mg every other day

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

why are you on two esters of test?

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

Okay I just finished 500/600 TestE/Deca but I don't want to PCT just yet I want to drop to a cruise especially since the deca will be in me for awhile.

What dose of test should I drop to... 200/wk?

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Dentist here, honestly don't waste your money on the white strips. Amazon has really high concentrated carbamide peroxide gel for like $20... best bang for your buck but also way more concentrated so you'll have more sensitivity

William Fisher
William Fisher

i took prop to get a kickstarter before enan kicks in and i liked it little too much

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

You should run methyl tren and halotestin together next.

Attached: images(4).jpg (4 KB, 327x137)

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

top kek

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

In fairness brah I’m actually more like masT, been on SSRIs so long I don’t feel anything
But there is nothing wrong with having feels user, I wish I could feel anything but apathy and a pump

Attached: 3D737AE8-EB4A-41CD-9EF5-657433A7FE74.jpg (1.52 MB, 4032x3024)

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

jerking off with my Apple Watch in my wrist
”It looks like you’re doing an eliptical workout, would you like to track it?”

T-thanks Apple for reminding me I’m lonely.

Attached: 9697271C-1B95-429F-9D4D-0AECC160EB70.jpg (114 KB, 760x570)

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

You get any heartburn on tren 47??

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

Are you really this sense?

Tren increases insulin sensitivity, it reduces insulin resistance, which is good.

That results in lower circulating levels of insulin.

Which also might mean higher levels of HGH.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Yeah, it's common.

tren maybe increasing HGH by a bit also negates any possible neurodegenerative effects its has

Charles Long
Charles Long

Run anything for it?

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

An antacid or two. Alkaseltzer usually works. I try to stay away from acidic food when running tren. Other than that, I just tolerate it.

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Man you really are stupid.

You post an abstract link to a study, you didn't even read the full text where they even admit it had no significant difference in the important part, the graph even showing it went down in that section. They then just make assumptions, given its a Chinese study they probably want to show "results" for the money given to them. 48 hours is an awfully short study and can't show a real effect either way.

It was clearly stated that tren increases insulin sensitivity (a reduction in insulin resistance). Insulin resistance increases your insulin production, not lowers it. High insulin is inextricably linked to Alzheimer's.

An increase in insulin sensitivity, and thus lower circulating insulin pushes you further away from those risk factors.

Nobody said tren increases HGH. Circulating insulin levels are lower with better insulin sensitivity, and you need less insulin production to get the job done. Insulin and GH have an effect on each other.

Your comprehension is extremely poor.

You also tried to say in vitro is the only type of testing that should be done, that is extremely unreliable. In vitro testing has a poor track record of converting into real world results, especially for drug/medication testing.

Why are tripfags so retarded

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

implying I'm going to read more bullshit from a broscientist who thinks running 200mg of one of the harshest steroids on a cruise is a good idea

Post body so I can see who is trying to shove this nonsense down my throat.

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

imagine being this angry on a honduran used condom recycling board

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Just like you :^) senpai

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

lol can’t imagine typing this much while still looking DYEL as fuck.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

this. fucking anons post your body when you talk shit lmao keyboard warriors trying to run the world

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

He probably cruised on tren, got his bloods done, realized he seriously fucked up and decided to come here to cope hard by trying to get others to make the same mistake so he knows he isn't the only moron that cruised on tren.

It's a highly likely scenario considering the last few threads he's been posting nothing but "hey guys please cruise on tren".

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

cruising on tren sounds stupid. from what i’ve read it’s best to run 6-8 weeks then hop off especially ace. I haven’t ran it yet so I can’t say anything

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

Your physique will be nuts on tren
How’s the npp treating you?

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

One day i’ll try it.
Good so far, Week 2 starts Monday.

Attached: 6B72E452-28C5-4ED7-8B30-1489D1D8088D.jpg (104 KB, 600x800)

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

It's a steroid designed specifically to optimize cattle growth and approved just for that purpose. Steroids like nandrolone are still used in human medicine today.

Tren is just bad news. Good for gains though.

researchgate.net/publication/319403450_The_agricultural_contaminant_17b-trenbolone_disrupts_male-male_competition_in_the_guppy_Poecilia_reticulata

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

you've been here for like a month lol

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

No, I've just posted under a trip for a month. I've been coming here for entertainment for a while.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

It's a steroid designed specifically to optimize cattle growth and approved just for that purpose.
what the fuck was parabolan

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

Dude he looks babyfaced af. Lmao

No not necessarily. Some are better looking without or with really light stubble like me. A big beard is for coping 's.oI betas chin and jawlets

If human means being a beta ass faggot like you I am fine.

Never put your and my name in one sentence ever again you pony anime loving.cuc.k

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trenbolone_acetate
Trenbolone acetate was never approved for use in humans and hence has no medical uses.[5]

what was parabolan
Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

Trenbolone enanthate was never approved for medical or veterinary use but is used in scientific research[3][4]

Evan Green
Evan Green

EVERYONE WHO HAS MORE THAN TWO BRAIN CELLS KNOWS THAT TREN IS BAD.

Cruising on it definitely will make you lose those last two.

Nobody cares if you want to cruise on it you utterly fucking gaping hole homesxial

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Looking joocy
How many hats do you even have kek

CCFC and masT are best friends and love each other forever

Queer

James Cooper
James Cooper

Roelly has bigger balls than me wtf. Time to cut them off

Getting fuckin ball mogged by a cat

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

I need to change cities.. My finger is getting too tired from swiping left on black women.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

sdrol does nothing for me but make me tired. why? is there some massive shilling going on here? i mean, why would you fucking take something for strength when the lethargy counteracts any possible strength gains

it's the vita pharmaceutical brand from a trusted online source

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

International shipping fucking sucks. How the hell does every other package manage not to get scanned into the system.

Attached: Screenshot-20190111-171419-Firefox.jpg (709 KB, 1080x1509)

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

It's taking a huge shit on your liver. This is why you're lethargic.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

complains about international shipping
is not Australian
Pls don't complain when you can literally get almost anything you want in burgerland with no need to run the customs gauntlet

Brody King
Brody King

What a government you guys have.

Attached: Screenshot-20190111-175249-Firefox.jpg (275 KB, 1080x1038)

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

different ester is still tren you ape

Landon Long
Landon Long

I'm not going to post body but I'll have to admit I achieved a
roiding for this
physique after my first cycle. I didn't get any permanent sides.. I still look pretty natty, I'm just coming off my cycle and definitely at the far end of my natty limits. 6 ft. 170--->187lbs

I want to address what I think I did wrong...
nutrition
programming
subtances I chose

Number 1 factor was nutrition. I ate like a natty bulker. 3000-3500 calories, 200g of protein. Should have been 5000 cals and 300 protein

Number 2 was programming. I ran an upper body / lower body split 4 times a week. Should have been PPL 6 times a week (and I would have been happier since workouts would be 1 hour instead of the usual 2 hours which were very boring)

Number 3 was the substances used. 500 mg Test was great as expected. 900 mg EQ on the other hand was a complete waste, fuck EQ, did literally nothing except induce painful hunger. Cardio gains were negligible, vascularity gains were negligible. Absolute useless substance. AVOID. there are no good stories with EQ alone, or in a cycle it could be substituted for something better. It takes forever to kick in too.

Moving forward I will do my next cycle this Fall of 2019. Going to get back on that good 500mg Test E and pair it with 500mg NPP or Deca. Might jump start it with an oral, but I'm not too familiar with. I would love recommendations.

Attached: 1524820450591.jpg (80 KB, 720x960)

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Although others don't seem to, I want you to know I really appreciate your kind of people who try to bring new ways of thinking onto the table along with arguments and studies to back it up.

Attached: 1451485475486.jpg (153 KB, 1080x1080)

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

You do know that the slightest change in a chemical structure can dramatically change the way it behaves or interacts with the human body, right? Like when you methylate the amine group on amphetamine it becomes a much stronger substance called methamphetamine.

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

people don't like views that conflict with their preconceived notions. then instead of shutting their mouths they attack the messenger with personal attacks instead of attacking the points made because they can't. shame. no amount of "lol you're not posting your body you're dyel" counters actual arguments and studies.

but such is the way of neo-/fraud/

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

AN ESTER DOESN'T CHANGE THE CHEMICAL STRUCTURE OF THE COMPOUND HOLY FUCK THIS IS JUST SAD

James Baker
James Baker

Hahaha

It's kind of the reason why Bimbo or quality posters like Alb disappeared. They'd try to help but then the response was generally about how Bimbs gets fucked up the booty

Attached: 1467336036700.jpg (210 KB, 1242x1196)

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

hello lads. how many days after last pin of my cycle should i start PCT? 4 days?

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

She is mostly likely BPD with an anxiety disorder just like me.

No.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Depends on ester. Figure out how long it'd take for the drug to be mostly out of your system and then start.

Attached: 1449078697189.jpg (106 KB, 971x728)

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

depends on the substances used.

Just Test alone could be 1-2 weeks

EQ could take you 8 weeks no bullshit

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Oh no?

Different chemical group bondings on elements within that chemical doesn't mean the structure of the compound changed?

Please explain.

Attached: 2019-01-11-18-18-19-Untitled---Paint.png (47 KB, 532x547)

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

I would ask that you please read up on how esters and esters cleavage works

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

Oh.

Let me remind you what a chemical structure is.

(chemistry) The arrangement of chemical bonds between atoms in a molecule (or in an ion or radical with multiple atoms), specifically which atoms are chemically bonded to what other atoms with what kind of chemical bond, together with any information on the geometric shape of the molecule needed to uniquely identify the type of molecule

but wait:

Esterification is the general name for a chemical reaction in which two reactants (typically an alcohol and an acid) form an ester as the reaction product

Oh.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

I'm 31, married with kids. Why shouldn't I just blast and cruise for the rest of my life?

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

You can, but you'd still be a virgin.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Imagine being the child of a virgin dad

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

"My parents have never had sex but my mom gave birth to me."
"My dad must be god."

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

Imagine being the child of non-virgin mother but virgin father

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

First, I wouldn't recommend an oral here. You don't need more drugs. You said so in your post. Focus on your diet and routine instead. That said, adding nandrolone to your second cycle sounds good. I hope your intention is to gain mass.
Which ester should you choose? If you are fine pinning at least 3 days per week, you could choose NPP. MWF could work I guess. To avoid confusion, I'd pin test and NPP on the same day - think about dosing here. Keep in mind, the PP ester would likely kick in before your enanthate ester.
Personally, I have not tried this compound, but I plan to in March. I have a 10 week cycle planned but might change it to 12. My plan is 250 test E/500 NPP. The goal is to control estrogen and prolactin to avoid negative sides related to libido/orgasm. I have two different AI's and caber on hand.
If you choose the decanoate ester (Deca), you could pin twice per week on the same day as test E. Keep in mind you might want to run a longer 16 week cycle. It takes time to get peak results on this longer ester. You mention not liking that about EQ. Maybe not the way forward for you.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

Is the mother still a virgin if the semen from the anal creampie somehow manages to drip out from the asshole, get into the vagina, float it's way up, and impregnate her?

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

why did bimbo delete all of his gay porn social media, surely it wasnt due to Jow Forums bullying?

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Imagine being with a virgin girl but you completely refuse to take her virginity. You fuck every part of her body you can but you never fuck her pussy.

David Cox
David Cox

nobody besides you can imagine being such a beta faggot LOL!!!

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Imagine being with a virgin girl but you completely refuse to take her virginity.

I imagine this is projection?

Asher Long
Asher Long

Esterification and methylation are different things man. Good try though.

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

I don't know. I didn't know he did in the first place, I don't exactly follow that side of his life.

Attached: 1449945498969.jpg (159 KB, 1080x1080)

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

blast once and then cruise. you will not regret it.

supplement your blast with HCG to keep your fertility, then cruise for the rest of your life.

pic related is a 63 year old grandpa

Attached: Dut2GiaUcAA1fL-.jpg-large.jpg (646 KB, 1865x1398)

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

It's one of the more simple and understandable chemical reactions one can think of. But, I haven't worked in the chemical field for a while so who knows? I might be out of date.

Either way, the chemical structure has changed.

Attached: tren.png (79 KB, 1100x613)

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

When is he going to post those "existent" heterosexual porn videos of himself?

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

you have ZERO reason not to. just make sure you have good life insurance

you brought them into this world make sure they’re taken care of if you die.

goals

probably sick of hearing people talk shit. the man was just trying to make money

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

Do you use a tanning bed or a tanning booth?

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

tanning bed

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Dude, you look like a shaved potato so you shouldn’t be talking shit to him either.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Roelly has bigger balls than me wtf. Time to cut them off

needing to chop of your cats balls just so you can cope wtf man

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

where am i on this scale

Attached: IMG-0124.jpg (156 KB, 750x1334)

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

somewhere near homo erectus

Attached: 27b78322ff78d9514d1b61f37bfe55ac.jpg (317 KB, 1181x1775)

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

what a relief

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

How tall are you?

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

5’8”

Why?

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

i am 188 centimeters

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

No idea which one of you is the OP, but that giant head only looks good if you're a giant - 6'5''' (~196cm) minimum.

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

And people think my haircut is bad...

William Diaz
William Diaz

excuse me but my haircut is fly as heck.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Yeah, if you're an orangutan

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Looks like a primary school kid took a pair of safety scissors to it.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

im still in high school so sort of accurate

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

You're just making your situation worse. I thought you were like 25.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

why are you being aggressive, im just a boy doing good. your muscles are bigger than mine.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Probably the tren.

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

I'll have the opportunity to meet InstaGirl in person come April.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

CCFC are you a cheerleader bro too

Attached: 1526355216043.gif (569 KB, 360x270)

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

invite me too so youlll finally get to see how a real man fucks a woman

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

Uhuh...My dick is thicker than yours.

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

6.8in by 6.3in
im in the top 99% of girth

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

Why is MCT oil popular when it gives you that funny feeling after injecting?

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

What funny feeling?

Attached: IMG-0241.jpg (77 KB, 843x1280)

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

i'm going to run a 8 week cycle of test-p.

If i understand test esters correctly, with test-p as opposed to test-e, your own test production is going to be shut down for a shorter perioid of time, because you will not have the 2 week of "come up" time and the to week of "come down" time?

I know the drawback is that i have to do painful injections ed or at least eod

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

Thanks for the feedback. The NPP ester sounds Ideal in my case since waiting for EQ to exit my system has been dreadful. Does NPP affect libido? For me at 500 mg test my libido was fine and I experienced minimal sides (very mild acne). I've decided 500mg Test+ 500mg NPP is definitely ideal for me. My goal is aesthetics (size) and strength. I want to get around 210 lbs with 10% bf would be my goal body.

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

your own test production is going to be shut down for a shorter perioid of time

No, testE will stay in your system longer than testP. You will also need to inject more often to keep the concentration in your blood stable. How long it takes you to recover from the shutdown is dependent on your body.

because you will not have the 2 week of "come up" time and the to week of "come down" time?

It takes about 2-3 weeks for testE to fully build up to the concentration you want it to. It also takes 2-3 to fully exit your system.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

no i’m loving NPP + test right now

525npp/600test

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Okay I concede

6.5 (on a good day) x 6

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

FYI - steroidcalc.com/

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

also if you gained 17 lbs on cycle expect 4-5 of that to be muscle. the rest is water and nitrogen or fatttttt

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

being on roids
living with your parents
getting catfished
Mast may have a 6/10 gf, but at least he has a gf.
You're pathetic m8.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Does frontloading test E actually make a difference?

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

steroidcalc.com/

Yes.You'll get to the desired concentration much quicker because you're injection twice the amount (or more) than normal.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

Doesn't it take a month for your body to utilize the extra testosterone?

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

So I’m 37 265 5’10 28% body fat. I’m on 300 mg test cyp per week, 1.5 mg arimidex. Supervised by a doc as TRT.

I lift weights 3 days a week and train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 3 days a week.

What should I do to cut fat? Fast? I suck at diet. Any suggestions would be great.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

Nope. If it's in your blood, it's getting used immediately.

How long it takes to build muscle is dependent on your diet and training regime.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

Awesome thanks

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

Damn that is nice. According to this graph sunday’s are going to suck for me w/ npp since I pin M/W/F for both. Good stable build ups throughout the week though which I like

Attached: C536ACFD-4AF7-43C3-B773-4CAE0A43CCE9.jpg (218 KB, 1021x2048)

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

It takes about 2-3 weeks for testE to fully build up to the concentration you want it to. It also takes 2-3 to fully exit your system.
that was my question. if i understand correctly the feedback loop between the brain and balls, the balls will stop producing test as soon as you supplement from the outside. when that supplementing takes 2 weeks to reach a good concentration and then gradually declining over two more weeks, you will have a total of 4 ekstra weeks with sub-optimal test and your balls will still be shut down.

That is why i'm wondering if test-p is more "bang 4 buck" because you avoid those 4 weeks of staying suppressed and with sub-optimal test levels

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

It all depends on your baseline test, I think. Your body will tell your balls they don't need to work as much as you gradually inject testosterone because the baseline has been met. I'm not sure - I don't really put much thought into the testicles.

If you want, you can pin testP for the 2-3 weeks it takes for the testE to build up then after the 2-3 weeks ditch the prop and stick to testE alone.

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

no it doesn’t take 2-3 weeks to get out of your system more like 5-7 days. it takes about 2 weeks to fully build up.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

mine probably shrunk 1cm when I started and haven’t budged since, even now at over 1g gear per week total. sucks for anyone who gets that atrophy

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

The wiki has it 14-18 days.

Speaking of which:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/pct

Attached: 2019-01-11-21-29-29-thecycle-pct---steroids.png (11 KB, 615x304)

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

5’8”
RIP

Wtf are you talking about funny feeling? MCT oil is great I’ve tried most oils and like it the most. Miglyol840 fucking kills me, even 1ml can take 3-4 weeks for my muscle to recover from.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

thanks man, going to fuck around a little with that calculator, it was good stuff, it showed me pinning test-p eod is pretty silly and you need to do ed for a stable concentration
steroidcalc.com/

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

Woops, forgot:

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Have y’all started cutting for summer already?

Attached: E6CF7453-7EB3-4ABE-86C3-F203A4498D77.jpg (89 KB, 640x960)

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

These new Benzs are ugly as fuck. Jesus.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Shit 2019 bmws got retardedly large kidney grills now at least Audi still looks nice.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Porsche's looking reallll nice.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

I always admired trenboys physique too

I don't know how to respond to this

Colton King
Colton King

Ordered a batch of gear that is giving me UNGODLY pip, no matter what I do to mitigate it. Decided to cut it with some saffron oil to bring the BA concentration down and see if it can be salvaged.

Anyway, the saffron oil I bought also contains citric acid as an ingredient. Is that gonna just fuck my shit up or what?

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

What did you order and what is your injection technique?

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

Just test cyp 250mg, which is why I'm so concerned about this. Ran the same gear from the same source no problem.

And I'll typically sanitize the vial and muscle, warm the oil under hot water, inject slowly, and use a heat pad on the muscle for about 10 mins after. Typically works like a charm, but this shit is making me pop ibuprofen like candy so I can even walk normal. Rotate between glute, VG, and quads as well.

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Use two needles - one to withdraw and one to pin with. Once you've penetrated that rubber, that needle is dull as fuck.

Try pinning delts instead of glutes as well.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Is cutting on 600mg Test e and 600 Mast E per wk a waste? Wanted to lean out over the next couple of weeks before lean bulking and ending the last 10 weeks of a 20 week cycle with Tren A 300/wk or how ever much I can tolerate.

The reason I was wanting to keep doses so high for now is so it doesn’t have to build up mid cycle again when I’ve leaned out and want to start bulking.

Is this retarded? Should lower the doses while cutting and bring them back up when bulking?

Attached: image.jpg (1.64 MB, 1242x1380)

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Never done delts and all I have are 1.5inch needles, but I'm open to the idea. Think it'd be fine to use those and just insert half way?

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

HOW DO I HAVE TESTOSTERONE WITHOUT INTERRUPTING MY BODYS NATURAL PRODUCTION OF IT IS THIS POSSIBLE PLEASE RESPOND

Attached: 1539712111971.png (108 KB, 290x290)

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

I have are 1.5inch needles

Lol, only use those for your glutes. Everything else is 1 inch max.

Attached: 6bhm0.jpg (8 KB, 222x225)

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

I'm going full YOLO this winter bulk and am running a full-body routine six days a week on a gram of test, eating about 5000 cals a day. AMA

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

someone posted bloodwork recently where they managed to keep their LH and FSH levels at natty levels while on low doses of test and had supra-physiological test levels iirc. i forget what they did but i think it involved taking lots of AI prior to getting on and maybe some nolva??? i really dont remember specifically what they did but its there if you search the old threads

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

I live on my own.
I'm not being cat fished.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

you also arent on roids XD
ebin

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

Next week they should get here.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Thinking of running yohimbine/caffeine alongside Clen.
Thoughts?

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

YMMV but yohimbine gave me insane anxiety, kinda felt like my life was right at the cusp of going to shit all day everyday while I took it. I'd personally do an EC stack instead

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

Ronnie was natural. Give me a break

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

Waste of time and anxiety inducing. Clen will raise your anxiety by quite a bit and yohimbine will amplify it. Caffeine will just make it harder to fall asleep.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

bumping this

pls respond

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

stopped nov 11 for pct after years of blast, hopng id recover
probably the worst time of my life ever
pinned 100mg tues, 50mg wed, 50mg thurs
its not sat 7am in the uk
actually got myself a morning erection UNASSISTED (although its defo not at full power. but definitely i got good sensitivity)

OH MY FUCKING GOD, I AM ACTUALLY HAVING AN ERECTION, GOOD FUCKIN GOD

I am going on TRT for life now, fuck this shit man, I was literally suicidal before I started feeling better the day I pinned(probably placebo).

Attached: delray-misfits.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720)

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

See you at Supernova champ. I will literally grab your ass.

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

His ass is mine, fight me for it.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

See you at Supernova too I guess.

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

Wait

What is supernova

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

thought so, fuck off fatlet.
it's my ass in April.

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

Unless you are a serious competitive athlete, bodybuilder, you are at your natural limit or you use your body for your job (ei actor), why would you ever take steroids? I just don't get it. Fitness is a hobby that should just be part of your life. If you follow a plan you will see results and feel good. Steroids can fuck up a multitude of things including your joints, your hormones, and your organs. Seriously think before you act.

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

Tldr

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

you should try caring about your own life

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Are the following items legal to purchase and possess in the US:
ostarine
nolvadex
clomid

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

I do?

Don't get the relevance of your post.

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

It's happens to a small percentage of the population man. Sorry but some people's genes fuck them.

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

you're going to die of cacner

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Guys.

Im on my 4th injection of test an my right nip is really itching an puffy. I have nolva, clomid. letrozol an exemestane.. Ive taken the last 2 at 2.5 mg each today... Ive taken exemestane 2 or 3 times every 3ed day.. Im kinda freakin out cause its still hurtin.

How long before this stuff kicks in an how much should I use?

im 22% bf

James Reed
James Reed

200mg ralox per day and add mast p to your cycle.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

Ostarine yes, nolva and clomid I'm not sure. I would go with toremifene since its still classed as a research chem and does the same job as nolva/clomid

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Excellent. Since they're legal, can /fraud/ point me towards a source?

Luis King
Luis King

shouldnt have started so fat, fat fuck
You also probably have bunk AI

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

I don’t know what this entails but I want to be

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

With dick pics

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

N-n-no homo, right?

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

just frontload it
MCT won't give you PIP
47 you did this to me

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

;)

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

fraud help me out.

i posted about pinning 1ml tren and 1ml test into my glutes 2 days ago and how unbearable the pip was (having to sleep on one side, not being able to sleep properly) note that the area in question isnt a virgin muscle.

anyway, there is light swelling on that spot today and it feels slightly warm to the touch. is this an abcess? will the oil eventually get absorbed by the body?

needle used: BD 23G 1"

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

I feel honoured and equally weirded out that I can't remember posting any pics for nearly a year and you still remember what I look like. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

Who wouldn't do the same

Can't see shit from this angle

I thought we said she was first a 3/10 then a 4/10 and now already a 6/10. At this rate shit will be a 10/10 in no time.

You guys are too kind for me. I don't like sympathy tho, that's a sign of weakness

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Is it a new source or carrier?
Could be a subq leak should be fine just keep an eye on it

I’ve been here a while
I even asked crucy how you were the other day because I am sad and creepy

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Did you ask her out on April. Lmao

tfw when this is some kind of trap to lure pedophiles

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

nope not a new source. ive been using it since my first cycle.
subq leak
if thats the case, the body still absorbs it eventually right? and at the same rate as IM?

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Slower and not as efficiently iirc
There is an ncbi somewhere about bioavailability in injectable sites
Don’t worry about it user, I had a subq leak in tricep a week or two ago and it subsides after a few days

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

thank you.

Attached: 1525331977606.png (694 KB, 600x749)

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Are you actually this stupid?

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

You literally have no clue how the steroids you use even work.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

/r/sarmsource talk

please stop asking to be spoon fed, you're asking easily google-able shit. Also, stay away from iSarms and Dylan Gemelli

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

/r/sarmsourcetalk

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

You realize that al of these are still broken down into tren right? The ester is only used to delay the release and breakdown. Tren is tren, esters don't change its effects only blood levels.

David Barnes
David Barnes

I have been there's barely anything there.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

are this new to Jow Forums or Jow Forums in general? go back to 9gag or your beta cock suck club.

also kys ;-)

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

How is everyone’s BP doing?

Attached: 5DEDDF0A-9ACE-4E26-B39F-D8BD0679A033.jpg (1.79 MB, 4032x3024)

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

I had a highscore of 164/90 on my blast at the end of it. These things happen.

Well I'm appreciative an unknown stranger on the internet cares about me. Strange you didn't scoop my snapchat up and try to talk to me on that, oh well.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

I got a 161/103 on EQ once
That was worrying

I don’t have snap bbi

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Wew and here I was thinking of trying eq.

I don't have snap
You're a bad stalker

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

You sound sensitive boi. Don't like hearing the truth?

Carter James
Carter James

then you're fucking retarded. There's plenty of info there.

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

I had pretty much the opposite effects that people generally report
I will run it again but as part of a stack, ran it with test at 1g and was underwhelmed

Oh :(

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

Was it even eq then? Was it dosed correctly as on the label?

It's ok, I still appreciate you.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

If testosterone is illegal why can't police arrest and sentence men for carrying it in their blood

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

I mean you never know for sure short of sending it to Jano or someone but it was from a very reputable UK ugl

Fnkz bbi

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Variable as usual. Not worried, been checking few times a week for the last few years.

MCT oil shouldn't give you PIP. But if you injected right next to a nerve site, you're gonna get some.

Take some NSAID and relax lol.

Attached: 20190112-054645-300x445.jpg (41 KB, 300x445)

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

I don't do steroids, but does that mean I have to be a butt hurt incel, like you?

nope, I'm sorry you have such a pitiful life, just leave Jow Forums and get some real life help bro.

Attached: 1509286909303.gif (1.91 MB, 267x260)

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Okay i think i found a source. Sorry if I sounded rude, user. Thanks for your help.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

How does asking why you take steroids make me a "butt hurt incel". I'm not the one doing the name calling. Generally when people start adding 5 insults to every post and tell people to get a life it's because they are trying to avoid the conversation. You could just not reply, but that would mean that I won in your eyes, wouldn't it user?

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

why u soo butt hurt?

Attached: 1527992376638.png (154 KB, 729x638)

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

I mean, why do you care really?

Everyone here is a stranger and has zero impact on your life.

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Usually 110/70 - 120/80 55 rhr

Even with 100mg Anadrol.

Dbol however fucked my shit up. 165/90+, gyno, headaches, couldn't sleep at night only during the day, made 150mg/wk test also give me gyno for ages too even after recovering from it. Jesus.

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

Curious.

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

Hmmm. Macan or Cayenne...

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Quick question, I am starting my next cycle soon but I wanted to ask about EOD dosing, how do I convert Test P 500mg/week to EOD dosing? Would it be around 125mg EOD? (Assuming 100mg/ml)

What's the formula for this stuff?

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

steroidcalc.com/

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

500 divided by 7 multiplied by 2

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

Thank you good sirs, much appreciated

Attached: doubleking1.jpg (68 KB, 500x500)

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

How to prevent losing hair? Is there any way to make sure I'm not going to be bald.

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

That’s excellent bloods, is that cruise or blast?

Pin mast, that will tell you if you will go bald

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

Do you guys take anything for heart health? What about blood pressure?

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

Dia and pulse evaluated. Especially that pulse, did you just jerk off of something?

Keto shampoo = hair loss
Saw palmetto + pumkin seed oil pills = thickness

There are enough studies to back that up, just use Google

Coq10 hands down. Is a must for every steroid user.

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

How much coq10 per day?

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

F-fug...

You're both going to have to first beat a 16 year old girl if you want me.

Pop culture convention.

No. We will just be in the same space at the same time most likely.

Attached: Anime-00138.jpg (171 KB, 540x463)

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

thickness

What does thickness even fucking mean? Do you mean hair density? Do you mean the strands are physically thicker?

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Studies say 150-300 mg. I take 200mg ed.

Where and how. Lmao are you going to creep on her? Or does she also know you will be there

Dude, that's just a normal word. They even use it in the studies

HAIR THICKNESS
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/

Attached: ECAM2014-549721.003.jpg (50 KB, 600x1034)

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

i am adapting my cats sleep pattern
11-15
19-21
01-07

too bad i have to work 09-15

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Local nerd convention. I don't know what I'm going to do. Probably if I see her, just approach her and say I follow her on instagram and I really like her content.

She probably won't even recognise me, given I plan to put on much more weight, get a dark tan, wearing different clothes, face mask on and my hair will be a different colour.

Then if she's in cosplay, ask for a photo with her if she's not she'll probably be dressed in some sort of fashion which I'll compliment her on or whatever. And then just judging by our interaction determine if she's into me or not.

Dude, that's just a normal word. They even use it in the studies

Hair changes including hair counts and diameters
So it's both density and strand.

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Just started Test/Tren/Mast cycle, wish me luck brehs.

3 ml into my right lateral quad was fun, tried glutes but almost cramped up because it took so long to inject so switched to leg.

Nathan White
Nathan White

say I follow her on instagram
LMAO no, you will come over as a creep. It's better to say something like didn't we spoke to each other yet? and then hopefully we will say something like i think we spoke on Instagram. Oh yeah that was it. And from then on you can proceed with the conversation if you know how.

Did she saw your pictures? If she didn't even remember you, it's 100% over from the start already. Also, are you going alone?

But they are using the same term I am using right? Doesn't matter what you think of it.

Thanks for the info

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

You are welcome, look forward to my continued updates friend!

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

the girl who has thousands of followers on instagram about cosplay is going to find it creepy that someone who follows her instagram sees her at a cosplay convention and says hi

That's not creepy at all you tard? It's just called being a fan. Just like if you saw Ronnie in public, it's not creepy to go up to him and say hi.

It's better to say something like didn't we spoke to each other yet? and then hopefully we will say something like i think we spoke on Instagram. Oh yeah that was it.
Too many variables.

Haven't we spoken already?
No?
Oh...Okay.

Did she saw your pictures?
I have currently 3 fucking picture on my instagram. And only one of them has me in the picture. I'm setting up a new Instagram that's going to be my new gateway to her.

Also, are you going alone?
I'll most likely be with my wingman friend from work since he's also chasing after another girl who will most likely be there.

Or alternatively I'll get stalked by people on fraud.

Attached: 4e556fd0f4e1e35f41d0be018054081844b9dab7-hq.jpg (123 KB, 686x1024)

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

But do i want to have relationship with Ronnie?

Ok just do what you think is best

David Morgan
David Morgan

But do i want to have relationship with Ronnie?
Are you saying you don't?

Ok just do what you think is best
Zoomer tactics will work. Then I can bathe her silky smooth Vietnamese skin and gently wash her in the bathtub.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Crucy is this you

youtube.com/watch?v=a7U3wmUCe8Q

William Foster
William Foster

I don't have anywhere near the confidence to film myself speaking.

Attached: Mizuki-3.png (231 KB, 510x570)

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

going to be doing the same. how long are you planning on running all 3 and at what dosages?

was thinking of doing tren last 12 weeks of 20wk cycle.

Was thinking of doing 600/600 Test E/Mast E for 8 weeks then dropping it to 400/400/350 TestE/MastE/TrenA. Have P5P/Vit E as preventative measures against prolactin and Caber/Asin on hand in case needed

Was hoping above would be good for recomp for the first 8 weeks followed by lean bulk. Does this seem decent to anyone? If not what needs to be changed?

Attached: fitty.jpg (22 KB, 680x381)

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

will injecting a bit of test into my keloid scars reduce the size or does it have to be the specific steroids the dermatologists use?

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Of course, it will work out somehow for you. We just have to wait.

Time will tell

If he get rejected or won't be noticed is because she's probably:

1. Expecting too high standards
2. Too many followers so she will never able remember him anymore, duh

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

New

jowforums.com/thread/49115609/fitness

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

She doesn't have an insane amount of followers. She's got a few thousands. Much much less than most e-girls.

People I've shown her too think she's within my range and I'm not aiming too high. I think she's like a 8-9 and I'm like a 5 so I feel out of my league but other people say I've got a nice shot at least in terms of looksmatching.

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

Is it possible to hook up an IV drip full of protein shake?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit