/fraud/ - steroids general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Spread 'em wide motherfucker.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

SARMs are a waste of money. They aren’t going to do much for you, stop asking about them. Flush them down the toilet if you've already bought some.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

Up the tren before asking for advice.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Previously

Attached: images(3).jpg (310x163, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E07ASjfmX6I
academic.oup.com/endo/article/157/1/368/2251856
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25461682/
ergo-log.com/trenbolone-may-increase-alzheimer-s-risk.html
alzheimers.net/2015-10-14/how-alzheimers-could-be-type-2-diabetes/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3373073/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933649/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458166/
patents.google.com/patent/US6333317
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I'm on roids do I even need to worry about recovery or can I just lift every day?

You need to worry about recovery because you'll be lifting heavier and harder making you more prone to injuries.

Steroids don't protect against injuries.

>Elaborate. 95% of the people also think that people with muscles are retarded
Not true but okay, go for it, tattoos will absolutely ruin your clean toned muscly look, people who think otherwise are delusional & coping.

If I recall correctly, CCFC is a breddy big guy.

>Why is that
I don't think I've ever seen a tattoo that enhances someone's image. Especially large detailed pieces, they just look like a blob on your arm unless you plan to stand still for a few seconds everywhere you go so people can adjust their eyes and actually realise what they're looking at.

I say gets tattoos only for these reason
>You genuinely like it and think its cool. Like I would like to get a harem tattoo of all my waifus somewhere demonstrating all the cool artstyles that each artist has
>It's extremely important to you but not like a faggot important reason like star sign more like, my WW2 veteran great grandfather had the same tattoo

Attached: Tomori 1.png (800x1119, 717K)

just watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=E07ASjfmX6I

That's why i said forearms, not arm.

Not true? LMAO. You ever started a job or something? Or perhaps you are just dyel so nobody will notice anyway.

If you have some basic human knowledge then you should know that in some kind environments(everywhere beside the gym). 95% of the people see people with muscles as overcompensating meat heads that only spend time in the gym.

Where are the pictures

I clearly said forearm, so i doesn't ruin your arm aesthetics

>harem tattoo of all my waifus
Ok we're done talking about this subject

What pictures? Forearm still results in blob image. Like why are you getting it? It'll cheapen your physique.

Thats hurtful masT
I was also the one who told you to start using Nizoral for acne last year when you had a breakout, i linked you all those acne forums and an NCBI article
You and me also bonded once over an ESTP miscarriage joke i made, i dreamed of you holding me that night.

But im not funny or good looking or even smart, such is life.

Im also the one that asked for clothing advice yesterday? i think it was
and i also call Nano - Nantendo

Been lurking here for at least a year and a half, mostly just shitpost at work

fnkz bbi but im much smaller than masT, 47, testify etc
Floating around 200lbs at early teen bf now, on this TTM to shift this fat.
Got a bit carried away with the eating part while on antidepressants and not so much the lifting part.

Hoping to blast some 500mg Tren for a bulk this year and be a big boy like daddy masT or 47.
I always admired Trenboys physique too, blocky, strong, sensual.

As for masTs tattoo i wouldve thought you would be a minimalist tattoo man, rather than actual illustrations.
You know like simple lines or info, ill find a pic of what i mean.

Anyway, how are you crucy?

Total quack, everyone besides leftist activists respect people who take care of themselves and look fit, so long as it isn't blown out of proportions with monstrous veins popping out everywhere. You're delusional, get that tattoo so you can see what it actually is like to get looked down upon.

Ever plan on coming to Bongland?
Would be nice to meet you in person too.

I like forearm tattoos. Idk if I would get a face or something blacked out like that, I think forearm tattoos look best when they’re not really shaded too dark.

forearm tattoo here on left (right arm) looks good imo

Attached: 717B423F-7A2B-4762-B218-A79443777830.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Leftist beta males*

Leftist chicks salivate when they see me. I've had comments from leftie chicks like
>"wow man the veins on your forearms!"

The lefties at work come to me first when they need some help with manual labor.

Can you sell me some steroids?

I just went through my nightly routine. So I feel good.

Got my MT2, roids in the mail, clothes in the mail, Persian girl gave me art lessons last night and I'm getting more in the future, uni starts again in just over a month.

My wingman coworker is making me nervous though. He had some thing with this girl but it turns out she was also fucking her own cousin or something? I don't know. But he's trying to help me with InstaGirl and he's made like a bunch of alt accounts asking her questions about herself and feeding me information. I don't even know what to do with this information, I've got my own plan but it makes me nervous that he's got all this info on her. Like I know he has zero chance with her but it makes me uncomfortable.

I just wish I had everything in place already so I could ask her out, my heart hurts thinking about her.

Go away FBI.

Attached: Anime 00054.gif (500x304, 16K)

From this fag you're talking about that has your cock already halfway in his mouth

That weifu tattoo idea was a clear indicator that we are not on the same level of thinking regarding this subject

I think you see yourself way more important than you actually are.

Like i said you're probably dyel af looking in clothes so nobody will notice it anyway, that's why you are not experienced enough to talk about this subject. You are talking about people who do cardio 2 times a week, not dedicated people.

People will automatically see you as intimidating and overcompensating because you should use your time more valuable

>Orals cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production
So do injectables, why the fuck are you making it sound like only orals do that?

Except you can't read. It says oral-only cycles.

What's the point in doing steroids if you go weaker than natural when you come off?

RBC is hovering just barely over the upper limit of normal, so I'm going to start donating blood periodically.

What's a good frequency to start with? Every two or three months, maybe?

Also, how long should I wait before training after I donate?

I would do every 2 months. During blasting it goes faster than during cruising. Also depends why you use like EQ

But 2 months is the norm, you are not even allowed to do more.

is it true nolva does everything clomid does, but better and i dont need it for PCT?
Is it true that HCG for PCT doesnt really work?

Ok, thanks. I'm basically just using deca on top of my TRT right now.

Hows things with your family??

>I think you see yourself way more important than you actually are.

Stop flirting with me masT

Calm down bundfalke

They're okay. Better now that I'm out of home. My little sister had a weed induced psychotic episode and got put in a mental hospital for a short while, I think that was finally her wake up to get off drugs because she seems much better now than what she used to be.

I'd like to see my grandparents more but it's difficult with my schedule.

>weed induced psychotic episode

Attached: 8098E098-F024-4D50-ADA8-060B80F6E937.png (645x729, 69K)

Hey look it’s that guy who thinks weed is a magic cure all with no side effects

They were the best of times, they were the FL and Chem times.

I miss old /fraud/ When it was those two, canarybro, yolodrol, mike and batlord

Attached: C6D7EF9D-8169-4DE9-AD02-3AEE812E6B4C.jpg (750x980, 763K)

Looks decent indeed.

Did she already had some pre-existing mental condition or anything.

Nobody cares what you think about the ''old fraud'' you fucking faggot. THIS IS THE NEW FRAUD, if you don't like it then don't come back or make sure you contribute to a better place

You are of those old faggots that is stil bragging that he used to lift and stuff in his heydays

I'm getting my arm and hand tattood in the next months, lets do it together bb

Attached: 1449163049099.jpg (719x1280, 106K)

You won't be 100% recovered, so you can lift at full potential but you can still make progressive overload with more frequent MPS

>get that tattoo so you can see what it actually is like to get looked down upon.
To be honest my neck tattoo was the quickest upward swing of positive attention I've experienced in my life.

This includes being tren ripped or anything else.

>canarybro
Aw shucks, thanks bud

Attached: 1445541472641.jpg (1280x1280, 512K)

when most guys who juice come off their goals change. Dorian Yates is a perfect example and Jason Huh as well. Come off, focus on business. Not everyone needs to stay massive you just do it to stand out in your early years.

> hand tattoos

you are brave

>you are brave
At this point half of my neck is covered. You know what they say, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Attached: 1444999975155.jpg (500x498, 60K)

You are too stupid to live

yeah agree go all in if you’ve already hit areas you can’t cover up. when are the face tats coming?

Attached: 765FEC2E-C463-4DB7-92F1-3A243D665B91.jpg (750x867, 832K)

Kek at face tats, pretty much the only area I'd completely rule out.

Although not gonna lie, the side of the head was appealing in crazy moments.

Attached: 1450978917011.jpg (640x622, 70K)

I mean if you get a tiny one or even something behind the ear it could add to everything else you have but agree whole side of head is a lot

I’m not meaning this to be funny, do you have any kind of learning disability? How are you so bad at reading?

Has nothing to do with anything I said

no he's right, so that'd be you

Pretty sure you're the one with a learning disability if that comment doesn't seem contextually appropriate to you.

Retard

Lmao

Only if you inhale the ink with crusaders penis and then blow the ink into my skin via his tiny balls.

masT rate this guys face / point out anything wrong with it

I can’t find anything. fuck my life

Attached: D87B4F1B-EBEB-4844-842C-96E1EC7CDD21.jpg (500x750, 29K)

Wtf is the point it’s obviously shopped

>HURR DURR YOU DINT INCLOOD ONLY AND JUST PUT ORAL
>DURRRR THIS MEAN IT INVALID
>DUUUUUURRRRRRRRR

I AM MAKING LIFE CHANGING IMPULSE DECISIONS AND CRYING OVER A GIRL I NEVER MET PLEASE MAKE IT STOP THIS IS NOT OK TREN+DECA WAS A MISTAKE

Looks petty good. Only thing I could see is slightly balding and forehead could be more sloped and bit more brow. But could also be the angle.

do you have a sloped forehead? mine is not as sloped as the perfect warrior skull but it is also more round so idk what that means.

here’s a better angle

Attached: 677F999A-B420-40D2-9ADD-48F487A21C68.png (700x707, 704K)

i’ve always noticed nice faces don’t always fit on the body they’re attached to but this fits perfectly

mirin and jelly

Yes very sloped as the warrior.

Damn is that the same guy. He looks insane likes irl photoshop. Typically the guy who girls would be afraid of beause he's too good looking

>dont want to inject
>stick to oral dbol

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f[1].jpg (800x800, 72K)

>crying over a girl
>crying at all
Time to join the cbc. Crusader beta club

yeah same guy. I was thinking the same thing almost looks unreal. he is on the caricature side of the spectrum which girls would be afraid of because of all the attention he would get

Attached: 0C06B820-FBF3-4C6F-8235-2FF3B167FDEC.png (795x453, 167K)

>tren + deca

Why even bother lol

I wasn’t joking about tren cruising.

The study compares a control (natty, normal diet), HF/HS diet (High-fat and high-sucrose diet – American diet), HF/HS+ORX (American diet + low/no test) and HF/HS+ORX+Test (same with test cruise), and HF/HS+ORX+Tren (same but with tren cruise).

academic.oup.com/endo/article/157/1/368/2251856

>Both TEST and TREN protected HF/HS+ORX animals against sc fat accumulation, hypercholesterolaemia, and myocardial damage. However, only TREN protected against visceral fat accumulation, hypertriglyceridaemia, and hyperinsulinaemia and reduced myocardial damage relative to CTRLs. TEST caused widespread cardiac fibrosis and prostate hyperplasia, which were less pronounced with TREN.

>TREN improves body composition, lipid profile, and insulin sensitivity
>TREN improves myocardial tolerance to I-R more effectively than TEST

>The dosage delivery rate of each steroid was 2.0 mg/kg·d

About 0.32mg/kg per day for humans with no ester weight

Or ~207mg per week before ester weight, which may be about 400-450mg for Enanthate – but see further down (next post) for dosing.

(SC = subcuntaneous, and V = visceral)
Natty normal diet: 32% BF (25.78% SC and 6.22% V)
Natty Amerifat diet: 39.7% BF (31.41% SC and 8.29% V)
Natty Amerifat diet and low test: 46% BF (37.32% SC and 8.68% V)
Amerifat diet + test cruise: 38.5% BF (similar to natty Amerifat)* (30.64% SC and 7.86% V)
Amerifat diet + tren cruise: 34.6% BF (lower than natty Amerifat)* (28.54% SC and 6.06% V)

* Now you can imagine what these figures would be on a normal diet (normal was “control standard rat chow”), or even a more optimised diet with good protein coupled with exercise. Also indicates the significant effect of having an awful diet that is primarily high fat and high sugar. Tren has a strong effect on visceral fat here, even with such an awful diet it is protecting from visceral fat gain, but even reducing it a bit).

Hormone levels:
Natty normal diet: 155 +/- 4 ng/dL Test

Natty Amerifat diet: 143 +/- 3 ng/dL Test
Natty Amerifat diet and low test: 22 +/- ng/dL Test
Amerifat diet + test cruise: 273 +-14 ng/dL Test*
Amerifat diet + tren cruise: 202 +/- 2 ng/dL Tren, 14 +/- ng/dL Test

* So about double a healthy natty level, so a human equivalent dosage is more likely to be around 200mg Test E per week, and they use mg per mg for Tren in the study, so again about 200mg Tren E for a cruise.

>Our data demonstrates that TREN treatment has more marked cardioprotective effects that are partially mediated by the significant reductions in visceral adiposity, circulating triglycerides, and insulin resistance, in a model of TEST-deficient MetS*. Compared with TEST treatment, which did not improve any of these measures, TREN also exhibited attenuated adverse effects on heart muscle (fibrosis) and prostate (hyperplasia) morphology

* People cruising are test (naturally produced) deficient so this is applicable

>We propose that the potent reductions in visceral adiposity and increases in lean body mass observed with TREN are due to its unique resistance to enzymatic conversion to estradiol in the adipose tissue of our obese rodent model. Both its increased bio-availability and its high selectivity for the AR, which is characteristic of its 17-β-hydroxylated steroidal structure (32,33,56), explain its improved efficacy in visceral adipose tissue reduction than TEST

>Notably, TEST did not affect circulating triglyceride levels, providing evidence that the reductions in circulating triglycerides seen with TREN treatment are likely secondary to the reductions in visceral adipose tissue in these animals.

>Notably, the replacement fibrosis observed with TREN treatment was relatively modest when compared with that seen in TEST-treated animals and was only revealed in a single section of sampled myocardium. In contrast, the fibrosis observed in the hearts of TEST-treated animals displayed widespread replacement-type fibrosis which may have had more severe long-term consequences for cardiac remodeling.

Pic related is circulating cholesterol, triglycerides, insulin levels (lower is lower insulin resistance, which is better).

Attached: trenchart.jpg (1040x1348, 168K)

Whoever on this thread says that SARMS are a waste of money and don't work can suck my dick and normal sized balls. Been on numerous cycles and have grown a lot from all of them with strength increases as well, sure they are not comparable to roids but I won't go bald and I won't get gyno like some of you roid faggots with bad blood pressure.

Do you hate your liver?

sarms can give you gyno are you that fucking stupid?

can’t you just fucking summarize all of this instead of shit posting?

Tren is bad enough as it is. No need to be a retard and tell other retards to cruise on something that is neurodegenerative.

>17β-trenbolone, an anabolic-androgenic steroid as well as an environmental hormone, contributes to neurodegeneration.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25461682/

>Bodybuilders who use the anabolic steroid trenbolone may be increasing their chances of developing Alzheimer's disease, fear molecular scientists Fucui Ma and Daicheng Liu of Shandong Normal University in China. Ma and Liu gave mice injections of trenbolone and saw almost immediate changes in the animals' brains that would give neurologists sleepless nights.
>ergo-log.com/trenbolone-may-increase-alzheimer-s-risk.html

That and would make them really insecure. She knows she will never be able to keep up.

Imagine being one of the right 5 faces. You see how more high t male have smaller deep set eyes with semi evil close the eyes thick brows. Square chin and visable high cheek bones. Plastic pill can make a lot of difference if you don't have one of those.

I noticed that chin from the front is more important than from the side. Meeks has slightly receded but from the front looks perfect high t squat like. Lmao when cursader said he had lot of manly features.

I did, if you see how much info is in the study

Even under the conditions of a mainly fat and sugar diet tren for "trt" (cruising) is great, improves insulin sensitivity to a high degree. Didnt have the issues of cardiac fibrosis of test. Signficantly lowered visceral fat and protected against it, lowered triglycerides. Cardioprotective.

There is a lot in there.

Only in like 1% of people taking them and its only with Ostarine

"only" is the important part, though.

You're just upset we won't let you join

>5'8 170
>somehow hired as bouncer because I was desperately looking for work
>massive meat heads and pcp/coke niggers are 99% of the problem at this location
I feel obligated to cycle just to level the playing field.

Depends on how hard you push yourself and how much you're taking.
If you're doing some low volume ultra high intensity style of training such as HIT/the training that Yates/Palumbo espouse/DC style rest pause then good fucking luck doing that every day
If you're just fucking around in the gym or doing high volume/pump style training (eg sets of 20-30 to failure) you can get away with a lot more

Post pics of your sis.

>how much you're taking.
4iu hgh/day, 60mg anavar/day, 200mg test c/week, plus n2guard, AA, creatine, etc.

Something about that picture gives me mega feels, like I don’t know if it’s the background or what, just a nostalgia overflow and that’s disregarding your post.

Oh yeah and cruising I just run the hgh.

>start using AA
>start losing hair
Fuck sake.

one thing i’ve noticed about very masculine faces is the extremely deep set eyes and very accentual zygomatic bone, sometimes accompanied by a thick jaw. if jaw is not huge then a light stubble would be good to help.

should all men have stubble though? if they don’t have the masculine eyes and face shape, then they should stay clean shaven?

Attached: 92157EE7-990C-453B-AB1E-79E7DD1C89B6.jpg (222x281, 61K)

you know what, I like having feelings and thinking about her, it even motivates me to follow my autistic and borderline sociopathic goals I set for myself this year. I did promise her that next NYE we will spend together. Master will never know how it is to be a human being like us and that just triggers him desu

Most retarded cycle iit

1/2
>17β-trenbolone was administered to adult and pregnant rats and the primary hippocampal neurons

Administered directly to the campus?

alzheimers.net/2015-10-14/how-alzheimers-could-be-type-2-diabetes/

Alzheimer Treatments have failed, so its not as simple as you state. Secondly its linked, strongly to diabetes.

The most promising treatment was a drug Squalmine that targeted PTP1B - which funnily enough is a strong target for help with obesity and treatment of diabetes.

But it didnt cross the blood brain barrier, until they found trodusquemine did. Which now may be a treatment for alzheimers, and diabetes. (and incidientally clearly out atherosclerosis plaque with a single dose and capable of repairing/regenerating heart tissue for heart attack patients).

The study says 48 hours, some of the tests are in vitro.

>Three secretases are involved
in proteolysis of APP, α-secretase, β-secretase, and γ-secretase. Cleavage of APP by β- and γ-secretases will produce Aβ. On the contrast,
Aβ production will be avoided if APP is cleaved first by α-secretase instead by β-secretase

What that is stating is that there is an increase in those β and γ in that 48 hour window after tren administration in those rats, or at least in the in vitro tests, you need to see how the production of the enzyme in that window is being increase, and it needs to be done over a long period of time not 48 hours.

From your study
>17βtrenbolone accumulated predominantly in brain, especially in the hippocampus

Most of the tren dose ends up in the brain? Somehow I dont think this is particularly accurate in humans. In their graph they are showing that the ratio of tren in the male hippocampus is 14x higher than the plasma level in blood after 12 hours of administration. They also measured T levels, and it barely changed over the 48 hours with male rats, and that estrogen went up.

How retainable are gains made on HGH cycles?

2/2

>In our experiment, the CSF Aβ42 concentration did not change significantly. However, the fact that neurons did produce more Aβ42 cannot be neglected. This can only be explained as the overproduced Aβ42 did not diffuse into CSF and the deposition of Aβ42 might have already occurred in the brain. Moreover, the rats were treated with 17β-trenbolone for only 2 days. Long term exposure to 17β-trenbolone will have a chronic influence on Aβ42 level in the CSF. 17β-trenbolone caused increase of E2 which can reduce Aβ accumulation

There is a lot of issues here, and a lot of assumptions.

What that study shows is it needs further investigation, over a longer period of time. It wouldnt even be at homeostasis yet.

Seeing how strongly its linked to diabetes and insulin, in the study I posted showing tren over the long term lowers circulating insulin after improving insulin sensitivity

Obesity and visceral fat is also associated with alzheimers and brain disorders
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3373073/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933649/
>Given observations that the commonly used AAS 17β-trenbolone and methandienone increase β-amyloid levels in male rats (Ma and Liu, 2015)

Mentions dianabol doing it too. I remember my first time I took Anadrol, shortly after I went hypo like I had a surge of insulin or something. Short term tests are not good enough. Especially given their results dont actually indicate a conclusion like that.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458166/

Then you have the list here of all the different steroids showing treatments against APP over accumulation.

patents.google.com/patent/US6333317

I suspect that it would drop after time, perhaps lower than controls. And they even say that CSF AB42 levels werent even that affected.

Hence, longer term study needed, like the one I posted, but looking at the brain.

Attached: ab42.jpg (2805x1705, 627K)

Permanent. Growth facilitates a process known as hyperplasia. Nowhere near as efficient as AAS in terms of time response but it’s 5kg you’ll never lose.

guess I'm running industrial doses of HGH from now on

That’s a dumb idea. Enjoy diabetes.

>some of the tests are in vitro.

Which is perfectly acceptable and is going to be the standard within the scientific community soon enough as governing blocs (e.g. EU) are totally banning the testing of toxic or potentially toxic substances on animals.

I only read a little bit further into your "analysis" and stopped because it is nothing more than a layman trying to bullshit explanations of things that go well over his head.

You haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about. Stop spreading this "cruise on tren" bullshit.

>muh study proves nothing even though I want it to, and I dont want to actually address anything said

Ah yes, the classic ad hominem

>mike
too soon dude, too soon

so tren > test > nothing
imagen that who would have known
still need steroids so the right stuff starts growing

Your posts were so stupid that you deserved nothing less.

>well tren increases insulin resistance
>which is bad because this study shows it also can cause alzheimers
>so really you're negating any possible neurodegenerative effects from tren because it reduces insulin which can cause alzheimers

What the hell is the cause behind this spike in the number of retards on /fraud/ lately?

just a public notice that anyone who doesn’t whiten their teeth are fucking disgusting and should be put down

Attached: 5E0CF22B-1FD1-4967-BCEC-677D07460362.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>What the hell is the cause behind this spike in the number of retards on /fraud/ lately?
New year, NYRs everywhere and if you didn't know, non-lifters have more experience and knowledge about lifting, health and steroids than people who actually do this.

>NYR

Kek. Right. Totally forgot this existed since my gym limits the number of new clients it accepts on new years.

probably right. yet most of you still look like shit. funny how that works huh

since I stopped taking dbol, I've regained some libido. (still on test prop and enan)
however, my load is very small. how do I get it to healthy size?
i also take arimidex 0.5mg every other day

why are you on two esters of test?

Okay I just finished 500/600 TestE/Deca but I don't want to PCT just yet I want to drop to a cruise especially since the deca will be in me for awhile.

What dose of test should I drop to... 200/wk?

Dentist here, honestly don't waste your money on the white strips. Amazon has really high concentrated carbamide peroxide gel for like $20... best bang for your buck but also way more concentrated so you'll have more sensitivity

i took prop to get a kickstarter before enan kicks in and i liked it little too much

You should run methyl tren and halotestin together next.

Attached: images(4).jpg (327x137, 4K)