I think i've popped a vein

I think i've popped a vein

Attached: fuck.jpg (442x658, 45K)

Nigga, you just black.

Nah, you're just a nigger

nigga im brown living in the tropics, this shit ain't blakc it is purple,

NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

JIGABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh I see, you're just a color blind nigger

try leaving in the 40°c sun and not be black, retard

Looks bruised

Gorilla hand

More like pooped a vein in the loo

user you’re black. Why does this bother you

i'm telling you, i'm brown, if anything call me a mexican

Attached: winter hand.png (445x443, 387K)

I know this is probably from a class but I still wouldn’t be surprised if you’re collecting small dead animals like the freak you are

post both hands side by side for comparison if you can manage it

I think you're just a nigger, actually.

Not him, but in Mexico we bully people with darker skin than normal (light brown) by calling them indios (indians, as in native americans) or negros. So, yeah, being a spic is better than being a nigger.

Attached: 2CC97076-75D6-4B86-B617-39ED0C8AF3B0.jpg (728x728, 106K)

I honestly think I would kill myself if I wasn't white, imagine looking at those hands every day

Don’t be afraid of perfection m8

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

DON'T SAY IT

N

Attached: 8DBA1ABA-0723-40C0-9DED-7361B31CC58E.jpg (636x700, 83K)

Lmao heat doesn't make you a nigger. The summers stay in 90-105 degree range here and I'm pale af. Even when I worked outside I was white, my dad who's worked outside for 30 years is white. My white friends that do landscaping are still white. You're just a dumb nigger who doesn't know the difference between leaving and living or nigger and not nigger.

I mean if you are naturally able to tan as dark as a black man, you might as well be black. I’m half Syrian and I don’t get as dark as you do when I tan

IGGER

Attached: This+is+the+secret+rare+pepe+_e912a1a99ddb1563d9b924335a85f4ff.jpg (320x320, 21K)

idc about your skin color but those arent even hands that lift, those are mcdonald worker hands, post body