What's the fucking deal with all the old dudes staring at my dick in the locker room?

What's the fucking deal with all the old dudes staring at my dick in the locker room?

Attached: с983454.jpg (600x600, 22K)

post it and i'll tell you

they are gay user

why?

They are laughing at how small and feeble it is

is it big?

probably because they had older men stare at their ding dongs when they were younger

The problem with them is they make it to obvious they're looking

>be me
>bathrooms
>old guy next to me looking at my dick while I'm taking a leak
>sick fuck

you're a big guy

Probably recalling a time when their dick still worked and thinking about how good it was.

Old guys are creeps. I'll go to the gym with my muscular twinkish asian friend, and they'll keep staring at him or trying to talk to him. I also think he got groped once in the steam room, he came out, was acting weird, and wanted to go home. He was in there alone with 3of the creeps.

Sucked off more than my fair share of daddy cocks. Nothing like it. Only downside is that most have ed. Youll rarely find an old rock hard cock. Sucks. You should give it a try. Live a little OP.

>go gym on trip to America
>wear underwear to go to the shower, was gonna take them off and put on rack
>"you hiding something bro? We're all men here haha what are you nervous about?"
>"hey look at this guy afraid to get naked around men, what's the problem buddy afraid you'll get a hard on round all these dudes"
>very confused
>"uh.. sorry,I'm straight I dont know if this is like a gay gym or sonethi-"
"What the fuck bro? YOU are calling US gay now? Look who's talking"
>"it just seems like you guys really wanna see my dick"
>"We dont WANT to see SHIT faggot, it's just super gay how your awkward around other men, YOURE the one acting weird walking around a locker room with clothes on!"
>"... this is hella gay bruss I'm sorry I'm not gonna shower"

This lad and his mates stared me down as I left after shower and I couldn't stop the uncomfortable smile, is this an American thing?

Attached: 1546894233589.jpg (750x672, 104K)

No idea
I have a big dick and when people say something about it or stare at it I blush uncontrollably and get erect for 10+ minutes so Ive always been shy about letting it out. No ones ever hassled me about wearing cloths in the lockroom though.

Nice, do you have aids ?

Nope. It's extremely rare to get through oral sex.

I don't use locker rooms. I don't want to see other naked strangers and I don't want them seeing me. You probably don't want me in the locker room either. (tran)

Dirty voyeur!

Attached: IMG_20190112_010734_755.jpg (1018x183, 29K)

Why are you making eye contact with other dudes when naked?

kek

You'd prefer young dudes staring at your dick?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

yea I fucked that oop. nice catch