Hhhu huhhh hhh hhhHhhhhhHHHHHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGAAA GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHH

hhhu huhhh hhh hhhHhhhhhHHHHHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGAAA GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHH

Attached: IMG_3761.jpg (542x741, 66K)

How do people not know how to deadlift with proper form yet??

>tfw don't have to worry about rounded back because my weak arms can't even grip the bar past 2pl8

wut? even with mix grip?

I don't do mix grip because I heard that doing normal grip is better for building grip strength.
I actually squat more than I deadlift simply because my grip strength is that fucking bad.

that is proper tho, the spine is build to walk on all four.

I saw a scrawny indian kid deadlift just like that the other day. I was actually kind of concerned

>think I have good form
>just lift in my backyard, no mirrors or people to check
>decide to film myself lifting today to check form
>it's fucking embarrassing
>weight is lopsided, nerd neck, squat isn't even close to parallel even though I thought it was

Fuck bros, how do you fix form if you lift solo?

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

*snap* hhhhhhhuuuuu

keep recording yourself dummy

iktf, but I started doing mixed grip just to make up for it because genetics fucked me real hard
>hands are the exact same size of my mother's
>fingers are almost half the length of my father's

The infamous Fibonacci deadlift. I heard that you can prevent this from happening by reciting "1 1 2 3 5" before doing a deadlift. If you don't, then your vertebra will explode.

Attached: Cat.png (597x799, 586K)

Go back to basics, men. Learn the form and then add weight. Do a few body weight reps before you do it with the weighted bar.

>he's still at lmao 1 1 2 3 5
I'm already at 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 for reps, get on my level

farmers walks and dead hangs

If Fibonacci doesn't work for you, try out the Binet or even some Newton binomium for a change.

>not doing your workout based on the Lorentz attractor
ngtmi

OP clearly isn't ready for the Prandtl number of reps

do mixed grip until your grip strength increases. you don't want your back falling behind.
BB rows, and jewtube /watch?v=p23uN5RcbWQ ignore the lame-ass workout-style video it is, the 5 exercises have worked extremely well for me. i'm also autistic and pinch plates any time i add them to the bar on any lift

somebody post the webm

Sure. Beware of gore, though.

Attached: 1547112143432.webm (202x360, 736K)

Attached: 1508361776178.png (594x526, 317K)

Are those grip bumper plates? Where do I get those?

I love how he goes into position to lift it properly before completely dropping that form altogether.

Jezus fuck

>that "GOT IT" arm festure in the end
based worm god

fuck that's painful to watch

Attached: 1527192773309.jpg (234x200, 8K)

>work on form constantly
>be religious in practicing good form with low weights
>start SS and work way up
>third workout hit snap city on lower back
>out of action for ages
>see these kind of videos

Oh my god, I’ve shitposted with the picture several times but I have never seen the webm before. What the fuck.

Attached: 888BDA8B-665D-4CBB-BCA7-B253C93F2179.jpg (1961x1125, 334K)

Can someone describe it for the pussies?

its nothing they are just larping

It's nothing, just bad form, really bad form

Not doing mix grip is a Jow Forums troll meme in the same caliber as “not counting the bar” and “dry fasting”. You should do double overhand as heavy as possible, ie for all or most of your warmup sets, then switch to mixed grip for your working sets. Otherwise you’re literally bottlenecking your posterior chain development in favor of your forearms which is stupid as shit.

and dont forget to switch which hands are flipped while mix gripping

spend 20 minutes on a rockwall

enjoy not being deadlift a toothbrush the next 3 days

genetically gifted people can lift with a rounded back yet they will never injure themselves because their spine, tendons and ligaments are stronger and more resilent

a 400 kg deadlifter can deadlift 300 kg with the most rounded back possible and nothing will happen stop larping

DAT HYPEREXTENSION AT THE END THOUGH!