After replacing water with orange juice for about the past 2 years in my diet i have begun to wonder as to whether this...

after replacing water with orange juice for about the past 2 years in my diet i have begun to wonder as to whether this could affect me negatively. is there any bonus to drinking 3L of water compared to drinking 3L of OJ a day? other than cost ofc

Attached: 2usrWlu.jpg (400x509, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11193329/Three-glasses-of-milk-a-day-can-lead-to-early-death-warn-scientists.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

look up the nutrients you're getting in OJ and see if you're going well beyond the daily recommended of whatever vitamin and mineral. i doubt it'll have any real negative consequences but if you've been doing it for 2 years with no negative side effects then I don't see how it could be bad now.

3l of orange juice are like 300 grams of sugar what the fuck dude

You're gonna get diabetes

>replacing water with orange juice
Are you fucking stupid?
>replacing water with sodapop
That's essentially what you're doing
>replacing water with gobbling down tablespoonfuls of sugar
That make it clear enough to you?

Stop being fat.

oh never looked at sugar amount. oops, guess i'll swap to squash and water

not fat though i am skelly

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP BEING A PUSSY ASS BITCH AND DRINK PLAIN WATER??????????

whats wrong with squash o.o

You must fucking hate scurvy

DRINK PLAIN WATER DRINK PLAIN WATER DRINK PLAIN WATER DRINK PLAIN WATER DRINK PLAIN WATER
DRINK PLAIN WATER DRINK PLAIN WATER DRINK PLAIN WATER DRINK PLAIN WATER DRINK PLAIN WATER

Sugar is fuel

Is milk ok?

but whats the benefit instead of squash HUH, other than less taste theres like no difference.. i THINK at least

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11193329/Three-glasses-of-milk-a-day-can-lead-to-early-death-warn-scientists.html

i dont think so lol

Go home, Ray

Attached: party_peat.jpg (2000x2000, 273K)

Increased risk of diabetes. I drink a lot of OJ too because it's delicious and I'm trying to gain weight. I hope you are drinking with pulp OP.

enjoy diabeetus

Attached: 4.jpg (910x480, 23K)

ffs just drink water you autist

Were you dipping your cookies in water before this?

>I drink a lot of OJ too because it's delicious and I'm trying to gain weight.
>LOL he's 'bulking'
try lifting sometime
youre already fat enough fatty drink water

Attached: south-park-s01e02c08-94-pound-beefcake-16x9.jpg (720x405, 39K)

How are your teeth holding up? The high amounts of sugar and acidic liquid, especially at regular intervals as one would drink water, is likely to cause tooth decay.

Along with that the high amount of sugar that you would consume doing this can result in heart disease, diabetes, various neurological conditions like depression and alzheimers.

I don't understand why you would do this.

i don't know what pulp is so i would presume i am not

i mean my teeth are fine at the moment, never had any issues

I drink water and lift too

OP is probably some underage b& who doesn't know any better

post body with timestamp

Squash has sugar.

(you) first

Sounds like I need to drink more milk

>he drinks liquified squash

Attached: disgusted-woman.jpg (450x345, 51K)

I don't lift so there's no point. You on the other hand seem to think you're Mister Adonis, guzzling your sugar water and CLAIMING to lift, so let's see those guns and we'll all decide for ourselves whether you actually do or if you're just another DYEL twink faggot. Or are you afraid to let us see?

LOL no you're maybe 13 at best, kid. You should leave before the mods show up at your door to terminate your internet access.

I drink orange juice with meals to get extra calories. Why are you so upset about this?

retard

he said he's trying to gain weight, and that he lifts, where did u get "Mister Adonis" from

>he said
LOL samefagging is so underage b&

Face it you're a skinny twink underage b& kid who doesn't know any better than to guzzle orange juice, and you aren't even allowed to go to a gym because you're too young, so you're afraid to post a pic of yourself because then we'll all see how much of a skinny puppy you are and that you're underage b&. Face it kiddo you're caught and you can't squirm out of it.

You are so pathetic lol

>knows he's caught
>has nothing else to say
>posts lame insult
yep he underage b&

implying im same as how am i samefagging when i said im skelly, i definitely DONT lift rtard

>moving the goalpost
enjoy your b&

>saying im afraid to post a pic when you asked someone else to post one
>thinking im going to get b&

mega retard

Jesus Christ how can someone be this retarded?