Hair gainz

How's your quest to that beautiful long hair going Jow Forums?
You're still growing it right?

Also to keep it fitness related.
When it comes to deadlifting more weight why should I bother with barbell rows instead of just doing more deadlifts?
They seem like such a shitty exercise/waste of time for raising deadlift strength.

Attached: Aquaman.jpg (192x262, 9K)

I'm bald :(

Yeah I've been on the grow pill since November, my ex told me she'd hate to see me with long hair so I had this run off the mill Hitler Youth cut for years.

Fuck that shit I am embracing Jesus mode now.

>How's your quest to that beautiful long hair going Jow Forums?

I think I'm about done. I'll let it grow out some more but I'm happy with it right now.

>When it comes to deadlifting more weight why should I bother with barbell rows instead of just doing more deadlifts?
I don't think there's a point to doing Barbell rows if your main interest is pure deadlift strength. Just do more deadlifts instead. I know a powerlifter, he weighs about 178lbs, and he deadlifts 660+. He does 5 deadlift variations on his deadlift days. I did it with him once and it was insane.

Forgot my pic like a retard.

Attached: 1.jpg (719x795, 119K)

My long hair only would work in the winter because it's just that thick and curly. Completely unmanageable in the warmer months so I just keep it short for ease

Always thought about growing hair like this, but shit gets awkward fast and i need to cope with a shitty hairstyle for too long

how do you even go through awkward state of the hair?

Oh shit are you that user that posted himself in a hair thread a couple months ago?. If yes you were one of my main inspirations to grow my hair out.

You just accept that you're going to look like a retard for 6-9 months and that's it. Once it becomes long enough to tie it's ezpz.

It's possible. I've posted it before. My hair's a bit longer now but I don't feel like taking a new pic. I hope you get through the awkward phase first.

Mirin the snake tat, chest, hair, actually everything. You're my goal man

In the awkward phase, just gotta wear a hat every fucking day

Thanks, bro. We're all gonna make it.

still growing.
im in the weird phase right now where I kinda look like a gay surfer.

impressive, hair routine?`

>impressive, hair routine?`
Thanks. No routine really. I just wash it every 3-4 days and I use conditioner.

It's going ok. Having really curly hair makes it easier to manage, I guess, since I can just make it really volumous and hide the awkward phase.
My gf and my friends support me growing my hair, and they're loving it.
Also trying to get on the beard train, started using minoxidil this year. Wish me luck, bros

Attached: 20190111_173253.jpg (1458x2592, 1.88M)

hair down to my shoulders been going it for close to 2 years, now all i have to do is get joocier so i can harvest all of the mires ill get from being a long hair with 4 kids going around the store with my locks flowing

>Four kids
Can I ask you, is your employer okay with you having long hair?

Yeah I'm right in the awkward phase at the moment. But I'm powering through it.

work for my dad so its not a big deal. also we are in construction and even though i dress business casual most of the time, its not as frowned upon to be a bit more rough looking.

>tfw you got straight hair

Brings no volume.

Attached: IMG_20190110_171330.jpg (1024x577, 39K)

Attached: 1547116434968.jpg (1586x386, 125K)

Good thing I have thicc and slightly curly hair

Its not only about the hair, autist
99% of people look like gay hippie soiboys with long hair

growing it right now, keeping it short on sides and long on top. I can make it in a manbun.

Unless you are asian, that's a meme. To get curly hair you just rinse it (NO PRODUCT, just water) and barely pat it when drying. Your hair needs the wetness to curl.

Aka a basedbun

>t. bald
Let us be beautiful

thank u.

Nothing wrong with a bun if you're masculine.

Attached: jason-momoa-throwback.jpg (483x521, 25K)

Yes which u and 99% of men arent

Dont be delusional and think u will look like momoa uf you have long hair

Rocking long hair is all about having volume and thickness. Caring for the hair is also really easy, since all you need to do is not overdo it on the shampoo (I'd only use a tiny bit, just enough to not have itchiness or dandruff) and always use plenty of conditioner. I'd never use a comb or anything, just combing my fingers through it while wet

However, my hair has been thinning at the temples. It's not so bad I can't make it work, but thinning hair is much easier to handle when it's medium length or shorter.

I'm so I can handle it just fine. I put my hair in a bun just to make fags like you seethe.

Obviously you cant handle otherwise you wouldnt be coping with roids and shitty tattoos you insecure faggot. That must be some really shitty face you hide there m8

>h-he's bigger than me so he must be on roids!
>he didn't want to show his face on a mongolian basket weaving forum monitored by the FBI, that must mean he's ugly

Yikes. Can you cope any harder?

Attached: beta blaha.gif (218x300, 1.04M)

>fake natty
Jesus u r really one insecure faggot

>anyone who isn't a dyel must be on gear

Be honest, how weak are you?

Attached: кот.png (500x483, 247K)

Everyone here is talking about how it's good to have thick hair if you grow it long but my hair looked mad retarded when I grew it out. I grew it almost past my chest to see if the weight would make it look better, but it always looked like pic related but poofier and frizzier.

None of the guys who people post as inspo have legitimately thick hair either. Am I missing something?

Attached: IMG_4854.jpg (800x533, 186K)

If you think that isn’t achievable natty... good goy are you retarded

Learn to moisture.

>had long beautiful hair
>girls always telling me "it looks nice"
>never have girls hitting on me
>get a haircut, get a fade
>girls flock on me

dont fall for the long hair meme, bitches dont really like it no matter what they say (unless its some crazy metal girl or something)

Yeah I got long, curly hair, It's very frizzy though and I get lots of flyaway hair.
Any tips on what I should do to not have this? I Wash my hair everyday, but I don't brush my hair every day, should I

It was the opposite for me. I had some decent success with women but when I grew out my hair and beard it was a whole different game. I even had some amateur photoshoots (fucked the female photographer kek) and got invited some fitness model shit.

>I Wash my hair everyday
Don't do that.
> but I don't brush my hair every day
Start doing that.

>that angry poo in the loo that was spamming rape in the previous thread
Lmao, worse than manlets.

Nice try but I'm European.

Long hair is for kiddies.
Shaved mine before beginnig law school, now have my own firm. Can't imagine looking like some angsty faggot again and expect to be taken seriously.

>screeching like a woman because of having his hair mocked
>screeching like a woman because of being called a fake natty
100% certain that you're a fake natty and an immense, insecure, poo in the loo fag, lmao.

Nice cope, hairlet.

Whatever you say currynigger.

>unless it's some crazy metal girl or something
Can confirm. On the other hand, my hair has netted my 6/10 ass women I'd otherwise consider way out of my league.

Attached: ArtOfSeduction.jpg (477x661, 69K)

Had long hair for 9 years, still have a full head of short hair.
You're just a big drama queen and you act like a queer.

Attached: thanks, anon.jpg (438x333, 71K)

I did. I even went nopoo for close to a year, did only acv and baking soda, etc. my hair was still crazy poofy. Having serious volume to your hair makes it look like shit long

>post pic of hair in hair thread
>waaaaaah why do you guys have long hair

Be honest. This is, isn't it.

Attached: hairlet.png (195x307, 40K)

>European
Looks more like 56% mutt.

Been growing my hair for about 13 months now, each strand is about 8 inches long, so past the shoulders and can tie in a decent pony. I have added Biotin in my stack and I haven't really noticed any changes in hair/skin but my fingernails are easier to trim.

Current aesthetic is short pony with temple hair being untied, free hanging as well as 5 oclock shadow.

Also to the clearly jealous hairlets itt you will never know what its like to have your gf stroke your hair/scalp and warm her heart by swapping hair bands.

>I even went nopoo

Well, that's just gross. Anyway, Idk mine is usually frizzy and dry only on the day after I shampoo it. Ask a hair stylist maybe?

Posting hair is one thing, another thing is acting like a bipolar chick on her period, lmao.
You literally act like a fag.

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

Attached: 2.jpg (251x157, 14K)

what are you talking about my dude

Attached: rats.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Stop shitting up the thread with your autism, retard.

how long does it take to get to this length and when you do does the hair automatically position itself more downwards because of gravity?

>how long does it take to get to this length
Took me 2.5 years, but I started off with a buzzcut and I had a couple of haircuts to get rid of split ends.

>does the hair automatically position itself more downwards because of gravity
I depends on your hair but generally yes.

WHY AM I BALDING BROS

how do you avoid this?

Have good genetics.

Close to your length man. But instead of momoa, im pulling this look

Attached: ajjjjjj.jpg (400x600, 43K)

>had long hair as a metalhead teen
>tried to grow it out again for the first time in years
>instead of growing downwards it now goes full Albert Einstein
I am unsure how to feel about this

i get told i look like him almost everyday

Attached: 20190110_190318.jpg (3024x4032, 3.12M)