How does Jow Forums fix buttwink?

I'm doing foam rolling, I'm doing stretches, I'm doing bracing. It seems to only make minimal difference. Anyone else found a different solution?

Attached: buttwink.png (689x517, 143K)

It took me roughly two months of stretching twice daily, but I was incredibly inflexible. Hamstring, ankle, thoracic, and hip mobility all play a part.

What stretches do you recommend? I've mainly done hamstring stuff.

Stretching routine?

You stretch, simple as that. What? Your whole fucking body, buddy.

Didnt have that problem untill i switched ti flat sole shoes. Get elevated heel shoe if ur desperate/annoyed. Myself, i want to beat this issue into submission the natural way.
Any stretching/mobility advice appreciated.

Pic related is me reading my favourite book.

Attached: 1542786581004.png (1536x2560, 2.84M)

Hamstring: touch toes w/proper hip hinge
Ankle: go into squat and rest barbell on end of quads then shift weight to stretch ankles
Hip: figure 4 and pigeon stretch
Those are the only ones I remember/still do. I used the book Supple Leopard pretty religiously. Also as others said get .75inch - 1inch shoes

oh and agile 8 before working out to get warm

See:
Cunt

You can't really fix your buttwink. Maybe you have long femurs? Most people who talk about buttwink finish with - if it hurts your spine, don't squat so low or don't squat at all. If it doesn't, keep going. You might soothe it a little bit with stretching. I like Eric Bugenhagen's hip mobility routine on YT also google some basic hamstring stretches.

looks like that guy has apt
horrible hyperextension in 2nd pic especially

lmao just fucking squat you faggots stop worrying about every single detail of your form and obsessing over autistic shit

widen feet and point toes out more

T.

Attached: img].jpg (551x413, 24K)

How do I know if have buttwink? Unfortunately, I think I am the only one at my gym who squats with the barbell, so I don't think I can ask anyone there to check my form.

take a video

What's wrong with having a buttwink? Could it potentially lead to injury?

I tried, but I don't think I am experienced enough to recognize it. And I'm too paranoid to upload it online for others to critique it.

>how to fix
wink your butt unloaded

control that range of motion conciously

get on your hands and knees, have back parallel to ground, move torso rearward, feel the stretch, wink your butt up and down

maybe it looks gay, but thats how you get conscious of your problem

A little buttwink is really not a big deal to worry about.

Work on ankle flexibility the most. You don't have enough knee drive, so you back is trying to compensate so you can hit depth. A good stretch is to stand barefooted facing a wall. Put your toe about five inches from the wall. Now drive your knee forward and try to touch the wall with your knee while keeping your foot flat. You should feel it in the front of your ankle. When you can touch the wall, scoot your foot a bit back and repeat. Make sure to keep the same distance between your toe and the wall for both legs, regardless of one ankle having more flexibility.

Also stop hyperextending your back like in the middle picture, that paired with the wink is gonna fuck your discs mate.

How can I avoid hyperexenting my back? It seems almost impossible.

I stretched and lowered both the weight and bar position. Concentrated on pushing down with my heels and bracing core / lower back. Has worked wonders but, then again, I’m really trying to isolate the glutes.

Unironically Jeff Cavaliere has some good videos on it - check his YT channel. I just watched them myself for the same reason, my butt wink is atrocious.

Spread your legs a little wider. Make sure to "lift" up with your legs not your back

Gotta work on core strength and form really. You should feel it in your core when you squat and brace, not in your lower back like when you hyperextend. Also before you descend into the hole, flex your glutes while your standing and break at the knees first. Those cues helped me out.

There's a bunch of good references on YouTube that can explain it better than I can in a post.

Stop going too much the other way as the starting position. You're pretty much doing the thot lordosis pose at the start and middle. Start in a neutral back position, brace and maintain. Far easier to maintain a neutral spine than an anterior pelvic tilt spine.

It's possibly a form issue. Usually is. I can't not buttwink sub 2 plate because there's not enough weight forcing my body into the hole when I'm as braced as I need to be to prevent it

A belt will probably help (a proper one)