This "bulking" thing is fucking great

This "bulking" thing is fucking great.

Attached: 1547233199806.jpg (750x1000, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h03GVRxDKcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When i would once look at the pic with hunger and delight, i know feel only disgust and anger

imagine being mad at food

Imagine being this much of a sissy

He's not mad at food, he's mad at himself for craving garbage

Sure, kiddo.

Cause thats a rational response as well

put a bullet through your skull friend

Imagine being as mad as you on an anonymous imageboard.

nigger shat and cummed over your fries, user

unironically this is nigger tier brains

Bulk season is officially over. What the fuck are you doing

>fasting
>eat pounds of chili cheese fries
>gain 7ibs from the food
>no big deal
>fast for 2 days
>down 10 ibs

Being fat adapted is a godsend. I can eat like a pig but not gain weight because I've been fasting for so long

How long have you been fasting for? And when you do fast for how many days?

I want to achieve this

>Cutting
>Finally get my 1 cheat day of the week
>Don't feel like gorging at all, eat regular lunch and dinner only with some carbs
>Full

Attached: 1547120341931.png (764x772, 255K)

Why don't you bulk?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h03GVRxDKcE

I've been fasting for about 6 months now. When I started I was 284 and 6 months later I'm down to 160 and still maintain it. In fact, maintenance for me is about 4200 calories. Lower and I'll lose weight. I could eat multiple times a day, but after so long of fasting I can't enjoy that.

I never did longer than a 7 day fast actually. I do 7 days 1 time every month though. I mostly do 48s and 72s and refed on small carnivore meals. No loose skin because the dry fasting I've done has eaten it up.

It's really great. I remember seeing skinny people eat shit and wonder how they can do it. it's because they dont stuff their face all day. They essentially do OMAD and it makes them naturally fat adapted.

Yum chips and cheese. I love this but is that spaghetti sauce on the top pic? That's pretty cool too.

>not eating at all for two fucking days
>has to skip on all social activities because of some junk food or look and feel like an autist
>eating a pound of garbage in one sitting
sounds absolutely fucking great

brain of an ex fatty ocd personality, it's either 5 of those boxes a day or no junk food in 5 months

>tfw I'm bloatmaxing
>eat shit like this ever day
Feelsgoodman.jpg

Glad i do cardio so i can enjoy things like these without feeling guilty aha

I could eat that every day and still lose weight.

Thanks cardio :)

Just looking at this picture is giving me diarrhea

"Weight" You are losing a lot of muscle as well as fat.

I feel u bro.
I once was a fatty too, and that garbage brings memories that I would like to bury in the ass of a tranny

That's where you are WRONG. I dont miss any social events. If I ate one day and my friends invited me out the next, I will go out and enjoy my time. I am fat adapted that it will hardly matter. I can fast it off still cause I know nobody would invite me another day. That's the beauty of fasting. It is convenient and if you built the willpower you can do anything you want

Imagine actually choosing to be a nigger

You must have really pissed that fast food worker off.

You're bulking wrong stupid.

>not going full twink mode
You're missing out bro.

This makes me hungry for Checkers