Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/il159vaGHGE?t=494
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Can I get a quick rundown on that pic?

Wtf

It’s vice what do you expect

pic related, smd

Attached: 1491094438625.png (924x856, 321K)

anyone have experience with this? howd it go?

Based, post dick and I’ll print out a picture and fap to it

Wasn't this shit giving people heart attacks?

Why don't you just cut for a month longer without taking addicting and dangerous chemicals?

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Been losing a pound a week on a 500 deficit. Just 15 more to go & I'm fully clean. Already making it faggot.

If you take this with DNP, yeah

can you give me the title of that video or something to find it.

Attached: 1541616174975.jpg (869x1077, 139K)

Post body

Attached: D001E2B3-96EB-4FCB-ACC9-251D8B0460C1.jpg (782x258, 32K)

Didnt like what it did to my hear rate. Surging and limited effects

Just lol at thinking those guys are close to bearmode. The fat dude is just that - fat.

The few thing what makes me proud of being male is not falling in that body positive bullshit

>ECA stack
Please don't do this. You could really mess up your heart by consistently mixing ephedrine and caffeine. There's a warning against this on the Bronkaid packaging for a reason. I ran ECA for like two weeks but then I started having acute chest pain just out of the blue.

friendly reminder to give albuterol+t3 a shot

Strength: DNP >> clenbuterol > albuterol > ephedrine

Sides: albuterol > ephedrine > clenbuterol >> DNP

Strength wise T3 is better than clen, but it is different than a stim and a lot more serious. It's good to combine but make sure to do research on how to use T3, it's not something you can mess with and be okay.

And obviously only use DNP if you want a 50% chance of going blind and/or dying in horrific agony with no ability to be saved by a hospital

oh and combining caffeine with albuterol is good too, makes it more effective

and take taurine + potassium supp, and ketotifen 1mg daily if you want to go beyond around 2-3 weeks at a time without a 2 week break

I had some pretty positive results when I did it. Ate less and burned fat more quickly. What sucks is tapering off of the caffeine, felt like shit afterwards.

Right now I'm a /fast/ fag, been working pretty well for me so far

not to mention how much cortisol it must make you produce and how fucked up your sleep must be

just take the liquid shits tablets the fatties take

oh and

safety: ECA > albuterol > clen > t3 >>>>>>>> DNP

technically if you go nuts on albuterol you can put yourself at risk of heart damage like clen and things like that but realistically i'd say its safer than ECA because it acts on fewer receptors and the sides are either equal or more manageable imo

with ECA you'd really have to give it your hardest to fuck up, eg overdose constantly every day for a few weeks

My sleep was fine. I had plenty of it after developing such a strong dependency on caffeine.

youtu.be/il159vaGHGE?t=494

You'd be better off buying good ol regular amphetamines off of the darknet than doing this shit if you want to go down this route.

Does ECA have any real effect outside of appetite suppression?

>off of the darknet
try 'from the captain of the math team'
Increases BMR, but only very marginally.

Goddamn californians

Attached: 1544002308684.gif (212x212, 1.02M)