How do you dress, fit? Like a low inhib Chad?

How do you dress, fit? Like a low inhib Chad?

Attached: CB39703E-B515-43E3-85D6-C96F897EA913.png (900x760, 96K)

Grey t shirt, white tank top and grey sweatpants.

Metal as fuck brother.Sleveless metal shirt,black skinny jean,combat boot and black hoodie

my whole look is designed to appear trustworthy and not draw too much attention, I look like a normal guy who you wouldn't notice one way or another. You'd feel comfortable asking me for help even if you didn't know me.

Huh, I read that book. Anyway, a lot has changed since the 80s, I would venture to say being a veritable stoner is not "the only way to escape the class system". At least in the Pacific Northwest, everyone from proles to wealthy can be found in North Face jackets and jeans.

Punisher t-shirt, and some bootcut Jean. I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male so to speak.

Easy, just follow the Chad guide:
Avoid wearing glasses
slim fitting/trendy clothes (white shoes, slim joggers, jeans, cropped pants, tight tshirts, jacket, streetwear)(H&m are good starters, nike and adidas for gym clothes)(Vans, Converse, Plaid shirt)

Lot of military overstock stuff like fatigue pants, earth tones, eddie bauer, ll bean kinda stuff. Try to look outdoorsy with midwest and new english overtones. Not like cityslicker with canadan goose or those techware raincoat sois.

>Avoid wearing glasses
Americans really are afraid of looking like they know how to read, huh?

Like a liberal hipster except I'm conservative/libertarian as fuck.

Adidas sneakers, blue jeans, solid color tee with a plaid overshirt unbuttoned on top (sleeves rolled), short haircut
Need to replace my glasses, would go with contacts but I ain't sticking shit in my eyeballs

I wear whatever the fuck I want. I usually go comfort over style so plain tee, hoodie, fingerless gloves, loose jeans or sweats. Finish it off with joggers.

>fingerless gloves

Attached: 6005FD72-9C7F-47A7-8FD7-E3E96F297D00.jpg (480x640, 24K)

Gayest thread on the board right now. And this is Jow Forums.

Comprehend this.

Step aside, betas

Attached: 1546355527339.png (652x2276, 343K)

>Chinos
>Solid color (mostly blues with some white/grey/green thrown in) long sleeve button downs with the sleeves rolled up
>Leather belt
>Blue/brown leather shoes

Your basic business casual. I'm a teacher so it works pretty well for me on a day to day level.

Black jeans white t shirt. Sometimes blue jeans and a white t shirt. Sometimes vobscure camoflage trousers and a white t shirt.

Button up plaid cotton shirts with rolled sleeves, jeans and fake leather shoes.

Bro fingerless gloves are the shit.
Whever I buy new gloves I always get 2 pair so I can chop job one myself for intermediate weather.

Nothing but, black, gray, white and olive drab

>men's 13
Hello my big-dicked brother.
Also:
>Koss portapro
Best headphones I ever bought.

Fingerless mittens for when it’s really cold

Yeah, that's just a reality. Americans hate books. Outside of pop culture trash like Harry Potter or 50 Shades of Black, the average American doesn't read a single book for the simple pleasure of it in his whole life.

You shouldn’t tell people this. You also shouldn’t wear fingerless gloves.

Around the house
>T shirt, boxer briefs, socks if cold
Doing errands
>non baggy sweatpants, t shirt, light jacket, boots
Work
>Coveralls, PPE, longsleeve shirt
Going out
>Blue/Black Jeans, Dress shirt, undershirt, Boots, tailored suit for very fancy occasions

I typically go with one primary color or a design on the shirts and have flat colors for pants

probably pretty typical imo

Sherpa denim jacket, white shirt, dark blue jeans or black jeans and brown boots

gets me tons of pretty women in Nashville

The only reason you would need glasses is if your eyes are deformed or you're old, neither of which are desirable qualities in a mate.
It's been tested and proven again and again that glasses make you less attractive.

Lol ok fag, have fun opening your sip cans while driving with fingers on your gloves.

Most people at my college with glasses look awkward as fuck

>pokewalker
legit. Pokemon Go but without all the muggings

>such a genelet that he is effectively disabled without the use of a technological crutch
>so incredibly defective that arguably their most important sense is impaired and would leave them unable to perform basic tasks for survival
>thinking that that makes anyone think they are smart

Glasses are for old men and fucking weakling dweebs. If you are under 50 and need glasses at all then strongly consider not passing on your dygenic traits to the next generation.

>white shoes
>slim joggers
>streetwear
You'll look like a Filipino or middle schooler if you wear street wear H&M preset core
Trends are just that, are you supposed to waste hundreds on a new wardrobe every year because the dumb shit rappers tricked you into wearing is no longer cool?

H&M clothes only cost like 10 bucks lmfao.

That chad H&M streetwear shit can only pass in places like Canada, big cities in Europe, California, Arizona and Florida. Provided your good looking and fit

wearing that shit anywhere else just makes you look like a spic beaner

Like this (some plain shirt or one with some discrete details), with jeans and some random black shoe (like this i.imgur.com/YK33uWU.jpg), basic as fuck.

Attached: 35a73ae9-59f3-49c7-83ea-5c7c7551b3e1.jpg (690x874, 97K)