/fat/ - Get The Bitch Tears Out Of The Way, Now Fucking Eat Less Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For roly-poly roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous thread:

Attached: 1546741404748.png (800x800, 113K)

CONFESS

Attached: 1546686249140.jpg (670x677, 80K)

Should I eat the last 30g of mayo left in the jar or not

I like turtles

HEY FATTY
STOP EATING

Attached: 1542693433456.png (2217x2217, 715K)

>mfw
What do you think?

Attached: bf637425-5108-4e0d-ba5d-1a95efe4fa7a.png (970x546, 543K)

lost 90 pounds since July. More dismorphic than ever. I'm 219 lbs on a 6' frame. I'm seeing some loose skin on my gut. Fuck. Horrible body acne/scars too. Will cut to 185 lbs before considering suicide. Gotta build up the balls to /fast/ long

Attached: INwz4HK.png (226x223, 6K)

> ate 600 calories worth of ice cream earlier

> going to McDonalds right now will put me over TDEE

> can't stop myself from going

Attached: 1494000466862[1].jpg (598x687, 75K)

literally just don't get in your vehicle. Drink water. Jerk off. Play vidya. Literally just don't

Yeah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't make jokes. I didn't mean it at your expense. That's pretty fucked up though, even if it was the wrong address they are probably thawed out by now. I hope you can get it sorted out.

And why can't you stop yourself from going? Did someone slash your tires? Did you shatter your knee under the sheer weight of your body? Are you hypnotized by a skilled magician? Please do tell, I'm curious as hell as to why you are literally unable to prevent yourself from going to McDonald's.

It's my cheat day. I don't even want to talk about what I'm doing.

>tires comment
Disregard that, I'm am have retarded.

You will never ever lose weight and keep it off long term starving yourself, by eating mcdonalds and counting calories. No humanly possible this is why 95% of people are not able to lose weight and keep it off they have totally flawed strategy to start with

Attached: 1503076109548.jpg (1360x2045, 364K)

>Lost 15kg.
>Currently sitting at 95kg
>Managed to not gain weight during Christmas.
>Having a hard fucking time cutting. >What used to be easy (barely consuming carbs, eating below 1600cal...) has now become an ordeal, although weight is steady at 94-95
>Want to cut to around 15kg more. What do?

And also the knee part. Fuck. Woke up at 5:30 am.

>mom brings home fish and chips
>can't find calories online
>into the trash it goes

Attached: suicidal pepe.png (780x438, 239K)

I'm Jewish

>tfw I know what I have to do to get back in shape but just can't do it
When I was living alone it was so much easier. I'd just throw out any unhealthly food, blow all my money on protein, pre, and cre so I could only afford chicken breast, eggs, and rice, and I was good to go. Now my wife always brings home garbage and I always have money. I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to get back into fitness for two years.

Good for you, man. Right fucking on. You're gonna make it.

>"Hey bro, it's time to go to the gym"
>"I just got a raid together. Maybe later"
>Already 8pm, past the time I'd normally sleep.
I'm going by myself now, but is this what betrayal feels like? I get that he needs to destress, but working out can do that too.

gonna start lifting tomorrow for the noob gains

i hope it isn't too busy

At least eat the fish. It'll be way healthier than the fries.

im at a really low point in my life watching myself slowly undo all the progress I made the last 5 years day by day
i can't stop it

bless you /fat/her

tell me what you did user, it cant be THAT bad

I decided I'm going to work out while I cheat. I only cheat when I go to the grocery store and I bought enough food for the next 16 days so I at least won't slip up for the next two weeks. On the bright side peas and collard greens were on sale so I got a good deal on those.

I will, it looks similar to Long John Silvers which is 200 calories per fish piece, so I'll go based off that. Finally escaped fat, now I'm skinnyfat.

I got a pizza (1600 cal), a bag of bbq chips (1600 cal), and two bottles of wine (1500 cal). I'm only eating half of the chips but it's still about 4000 calories. I've been working out a bunch and eating 1000 calories or less all week but that's no excuse.

well, you just threw a week down the drain. just start over again tommorow and remember how bad you feel now if you're tempted again.

>Have exactly 1,000 calories to spare
What should I treat to myself for dinner? Maybe two McDoubles and a Diet Coke?

Attached: 57492731_p0.jpg (600x839, 109K)

I got a filet of fish, a mcdouble, and a 10 piece nugget

Attached: 2843801[1].jpg (633x758, 64K)

>We promise that every 8 fluid ounces of Juicy Juice 100% Juice provides one serving of fruit.
Imagine selling lies and getting paid regardless.

Attached: 20190111_201144.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

JUST

Attached: yPwsG4L[1].png (747x661, 61K)

I continuously fail to stop stress eating. Been doing 90min/day on elliptical for a couple weeks now, with some lifting.

Going to be all for naught if i can't figure out what's wrong with my brain.

Attached: 1365404591566.png (1200x1514, 1.05M)

Is it possible to eat in a deficit and not feel really hungry?

It's still day one but I remember it sucking a lot more. Maybe it's because I ate a lot yesterday and that's carrying over.

why not make yourself something nice instead

because I ran out of food

do it if it's in your calorie range , just don't make a habit of it

>-2000kcal remaining
whew lad

Seriously though how tall? 180 may be low enough to start bulk.

Attached: gomad.png (2052x950, 635K)

Christ. Now repent.

6', trying to otter mode though.

I went for another half plate in the dinner just bc the pork was really good, I was not even hungry. weak move

I kinda want to stop counting calories, I have an established understanding of what is in the food i regularly eat and it's just a monotonous chore entering shit into MFP every day

For me, it's the McChicken

Jesus dude, did you just decide to go crazy on a rare cheat day or did you fuck yourself?

It's bad but for the week, even with today, I still ate at a 3000 cal deficit. And I worked out every day including today.

MFP is really trying to fuck me with these ads

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-211535_MyFitnessPal.jpg (1080x1920, 556K)

Good evening, /fat/.

Time to rate my big ass meal. I call it the "Haven't eaten in 24 hours, super hungry, and must eat the last of this chicken breast before it goes bad" dinner. I actually ate half of this, took a break, and finished it off 10 minutes later. But I feel good because I have this wonderful full feeling, and yet I only consumed 1.5kcal today.

How are you guys doing?

Attached: Jan 11 meals.png (806x837, 46K)

What a bunch of tricksters. Whose side are they fucking on am i right?

That shouldn't even be legal

>Is it possible to eat in a deficit and not feel really hungry?
Yes. I've been at a deficit for a month and half and the only times I feel hungry are when I'm bored. Drinking a lot of water helps.

>not using nicotine to avoid bad eating habits
Never gonna make it

>tfw you would have a nice dick if you didn't have a 2 inch thick fupa

Attached: 1544166605407.jpg (249x203, 8K)

>today fat coworker tells me i loo mid 40s because i have some grey hairs on the side (im 26)
>people laugh
>i say "only thing on you thats mid 40s is your BMI"
>uproarious laughter

should i have apologized?

Fucking lol

As long as you don't go over your calories you should be good user. I should probably eat something for dinner but not feeling really hungry.

Attached: Food.jpg (670x635, 102K)

Depends on if fat coworker can handle banter or not

Why the fuck is there such a spread between Mifflin St Jeor and literally everything else

When it says 270cal per 4oz of chicken on the bag of leg quarters i bought, that's including the bones, right? Should I weigh the chicken before cooked and then weigh the bones after to get the true weight? I know it may seem super anal to some but I really want to know how many calories I'm eating. So is weighing the bones the right way to go?

>smoking
>ever
Ngmi

I wouldn't feel bad but I don't dish out banter based on appearances. Whenever I do people get REALLY offended so I don't even consider it.

>snacking chocolate
It's shit like this that is proof of the fucked-up mindset of the American public. "Snacking chocolate"? Who the fuck in their right mind would eat chocolate as a fucking snack? Personally, I do eat these -- as a dessert, maybe one piece a day, if at all. People are so fat now that they can eat chocolate candies as a goddamn snack and think nothing of it. Christ. We live in a society etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-230802_Chrome.jpg (1056x1411, 785K)

>Lost 20kg over summer
>First time back in school
>Hanging out with friends at uni bar, everyone complimenting me on my weight loss
>Feel super happy and accomplished
>Suddenly see my ex with her new bf
>Overcome with grief and sadness again
I had to leave the bar because I couldn’t even bring myself to look at her. I feel like such a fucking coward guys. I can mog 90% of my uni at this point but I’m still a faggot inside.

Attached: 554AB15C-59E7-4E2F-B922-5CD50B7B9275.jpg (966x1024, 226K)

Did I do OK today?

Started at 280lbs years ago, been around 180 for a while, crept back up to 195-200 in recent months. How do you keep going when all you see is loose skin that will only go away with surgery?

Attached: jan_11.png (725x795, 48K)

I'd say you're either half right, or simply right when it comes to most people.

The average American is more sedentary now than every before in my opinion. My dad is 70 and has always had a sweet tooth, still does, and the last time he was any kind of a fat ass was in 1965. Even now his old man fat is probably putting him about 20 pounds over what his average weight was for most of his adult life.

He has NEVER been sedentary. Not one job. It was either laying asphalt, laying railroad tracks, bartending busy Miami bars, working outside in the sun all day, etc... and he routinely lifted and ran during his 20's and most of his 30's. I consider him quite a specimen because he has never truly had a strict diet either. 5 years ago he could probably still kick my ass, too (and might be able to even now if he got a left hook on me before I saw it coming, to be honest).

I know people as fat as me who eat far less than I did, but literally do 0 anything with their bodies. I've always had a problem eating too much but I would probably be 100 pounds heavier had I not always had some type of active job.

I know your sources for carbs are good foods it looks like, but why so many carbs and why so few protein, my man?

I'll give you the advice someone on here gave me, cut out bananas. They are apparently the junk food of fruit.

Thanks -- I'll take your advice on cutting out bananas. In retrospect I don't love them enough to really value them anyway.

I need to do more meal prep on the weekends to cook up a bunch of chicken breast for protein. I did that last Sunday but ran out today and ended up defaulting to what was quicker to cook.

I've only lost ten pounds (down to 240 now) since I've started the journey, right at the end of November, and it feels awful for it to be so low despite going to the gym and calorie counting. I know I'm not supposed to, but I can't help but look at the scale every day in hopes of finally seeing it go down below 240- just so I can repeat the anxious process till I'm below 230

I starved 90 lbs off 3 years ago and am still going strong.

Don't worry, at some point you'll get terrible body dysmorphia and either develop mild anorexia or just start fasting for long periods of time. I am down to 180 from 235 and I want to get down to 165-170.

>but I’m still a faggot inside.
We all are user. Just keep up the work, collect the mires, we're all gonna make it

I'm already feeling that user, but now I'm worried it'll get worse

That isn't even that slow. It is more than 1 lb/week.

Did keto for a week, then did a dry fast for 2 days, then kept doing keto for about a month.

I feel fantastic and finally reached a healthy BMI, gonna start working out

We gonna make it bros

I've had Over 30 wings, a 6in meatball sub, a quesadilla, nachos and 3 chicken sandwiches since wednesday

I drank water

Purge, you fucking landwhale. Disgusting.

/fat/s thoughts on honey?
is it okay to put on my oats or should i avoid it

Attached: 1478957042581.jpg (920x900, 207K)

this is like hamplanet fitness having za'

I guess it's just me wanting to see big progress right away, I have a hundred pound weight loss goal to meet. That and wanting to see physical changes already

>calling a dick nice
fag detected

BTFO

Yes you can! It's OK that you've had a little rest. Great, even! It's even OK to feel a little bad about it. Now's the best time to get back into your fitness goals. You're gonna make it, user!

Attached: kaosudetermined.jpg (1437x1009, 148K)

>at some point you'll get terrible body dysmorphia and either develop mild anorexia or just start fasting for long periods of time
>tfw user calls you out
I don't need to actually worry about going ana until I'm actually skinny, right? Even though I'm losing weight currently, I hate my body more than ever and I'm anxious as fuck about not meeting my weekly weight loss goal to get this fat off.

>calls others gay for judging their own dicks
>has given himself countless handjobs
Don't act like you're free of sin, faggot.

>his hair

Attached: 6116009868_cf914ba49d_b.jpg (1024x678, 377K)

Redpill me on Stevia

Good in coffee syrups so you don't have it black. Torani Hazelnut is my go-to.

I'm using my dogshit awful day as an excuse to eat a klondike. I'm still on target for calories but I'm still eating pure sugar, basically.

I-I had shawarma and fried potatoes and pecan squares for lunch! 1300kcal in a sitting. I'm still only at 1700 for the day. Am I still gonna make it? Am I forgiven?

Attached: kaosubath.jpg (980x790, 51K)

I've got a fucking 28 BMI and I ate a huge fuckin whataburger today and it was like 1000 calories. Thankfully, most of my mass is in my chest for some weird reason so it doesn't show too badly.

Attached: 9ee.png (688x578, 32K)

Day 28 of zero carb
Holy fuck
Why are these sugar cravings still so intense.
I'll try drinking salt water

There's a baskin robbins right across the parking lot from my planet fitness. Those fuckers new exactly what they were doing.

> parents send food to me
> mfw beautiful tiramisu cake included
should I throw it? I'm doing OMAD so can I theoretically eat only that today and nothing else?

Attached: y5h2wfht2d911.jpg (900x920, 130K)

Just finished my first week going to the gym Starting on a compound 5x5/5x10 program with HIIT cardio at the end for 10-20 minutes.

I always feel like i'm not doing enough, I'm down to 1750 a day (245lbs at 6'1.) Today I went over by quite ~1000 cal (still in defecit) but it makes me feel like absolute shit.

But hey, it's a vast improvement to my eating habits not even 2 weeks ago, so I still count it as a win.

You didn't eat anything else, did you?

Attached: clip (2019-01-05 at 09.52.33).jpg (680x843, 179K)

throw it out user. the longer you have this shit at home, the higher the chances you consume it.

sincerely ex-drug addict.

"Apple juice is healthy!" God I drank so much of that shit as a kid...