/fat/ - Get The Bitch Tears Out Of The Way, Now Fucking Eat Less Edition

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Who is /fat/ for?
For roly-poly roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
count calories, all of them.
buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
cardio. learn to love walking.
start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
be a retard

Previous thread: jowforums.com/thread/49090750/fitness

Attached: 1546741404748.png (113 KB, 800x800)

All urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
myfitnesspal.com
cronometer.com
jowforums.com/thread/49090750/fitness
imgur.com/a/jsiT8wv
jowforums.com/thread/49126582/fitness

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

CONFESS

Attached: 1546686249140.jpg (80 KB, 670x677)

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

Should I eat the last 30g of mayo left in the jar or not

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

I like turtles

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

HEY FATTY
STOP EATING

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Attached: 1542693433456.png (715 KB, 2217x2217)

Kayden King
Kayden King

mfw
What do you think?

Attached: bf637425-5108-4e0d-ba5d-1a95efe4fa7a.png (543 KB, 970x546)

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

lost 90 pounds since July. More dismorphic than ever. I'm 219 lbs on a 6' frame. I'm seeing some loose skin on my gut. Fuck. Horrible body acne/scars too. Will cut to 185 lbs before considering suicide. Gotta build up the balls to /fast/ long

Attached: INwz4HK.png (6 KB, 226x223)

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

ate 600 calories worth of ice cream earlier

going to McDonalds right now will put me over TDEE

can't stop myself from going

Attached: 1494000466862[1].jpg (75 KB, 598x687)

Easton White
Easton White

literally just don't get in your vehicle. Drink water. Jerk off. Play vidya. Literally just don't

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

jowforums.com/thread/49090750/fitness
Yeah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't make jokes. I didn't mean it at your expense. That's pretty fucked up though, even if it was the wrong address they are probably thawed out by now. I hope you can get it sorted out.

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

And why can't you stop yourself from going? Did someone slash your tires? Did you shatter your knee under the sheer weight of your body? Are you hypnotized by a skilled magician? Please do tell, I'm curious as hell as to why you are literally unable to prevent yourself from going to McDonald's.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

It's my cheat day. I don't even want to talk about what I'm doing.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

tires comment
Disregard that, I'm am have retarded.

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

You will never ever lose weight and keep it off long term starving yourself, by eating mcdonalds and counting calories. No humanly possible this is why 95% of people are not able to lose weight and keep it off they have totally flawed strategy to start with

Attached: 1503076109548.jpg (364 KB, 1360x2045)

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

Lost 15kg.
Currently sitting at 95kg
Managed to not gain weight during Christmas.
Having a hard fucking time cutting. >What used to be easy (barely consuming carbs, eating below 1600cal...) has now become an ordeal, although weight is steady at 94-95
Want to cut to around 15kg more. What do?

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

And also the knee part. Fuck. Woke up at 5:30 am.

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

mom brings home fish and chips
can't find calories online
into the trash it goes

Attached: suicidal-pepe.png (239 KB, 780x438)

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

I'm Jewish

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

tfw I know what I have to do to get back in shape but just can't do it
When I was living alone it was so much easier. I'd just throw out any unhealthly food, blow all my money on protein, pre, and cre so I could only afford chicken breast, eggs, and rice, and I was good to go. Now my wife always brings home garbage and I always have money. I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to get back into fitness for two years.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Good for you, man. Right fucking on. You're gonna make it.

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

"Hey bro, it's time to go to the gym"
"I just got a raid together. Maybe later"
Already 8pm, past the time I'd normally sleep.
I'm going by myself now, but is this what betrayal feels like? I get that he needs to destress, but working out can do that too.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

gonna start lifting tomorrow for the noob gains

i hope it isn't too busy

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

At least eat the fish. It'll be way healthier than the fries.

John Rogers
John Rogers

im at a really low point in my life watching myself slowly undo all the progress I made the last 5 years day by day
i can't stop it

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

bless you /fat/her

tell me what you did user, it cant be THAT bad

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

I decided I'm going to work out while I cheat. I only cheat when I go to the grocery store and I bought enough food for the next 16 days so I at least won't slip up for the next two weeks. On the bright side peas and collard greens were on sale so I got a good deal on those.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

I will, it looks similar to Long John Silvers which is 200 calories per fish piece, so I'll go based off that. Finally escaped fat, now I'm skinnyfat.

Brandon King
Brandon King

I got a pizza (1600 cal), a bag of bbq chips (1600 cal), and two bottles of wine (1500 cal). I'm only eating half of the chips but it's still about 4000 calories. I've been working out a bunch and eating 1000 calories or less all week but that's no excuse.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

well, you just threw a week down the drain. just start over again tommorow and remember how bad you feel now if you're tempted again.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

Have exactly 1,000 calories to spare
What should I treat to myself for dinner? Maybe two McDoubles and a Diet Coke?

Attached: 57492731-p0.jpg (109 KB, 600x839)

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

I got a filet of fish, a mcdouble, and a 10 piece nugget

Attached: 2843801[1].jpg (64 KB, 633x758)

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

We promise that every 8 fluid ounces of Juicy Juice 100% Juice provides one serving of fruit.
Imagine selling lies and getting paid regardless.

Attached: 20190111-201144.jpg (3.11 MB, 4032x3024)

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

JUST

Attached: yPwsG4L[1].png (61 KB, 747x661)

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

I continuously fail to stop stress eating. Been doing 90min/day on elliptical for a couple weeks now, with some lifting.

Going to be all for naught if i can't figure out what's wrong with my brain.

Attached: 1365404591566.png (1.05 MB, 1200x1514)

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Is it possible to eat in a deficit and not feel really hungry?

It's still day one but I remember it sucking a lot more. Maybe it's because I ate a lot yesterday and that's carrying over.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

why not make yourself something nice instead

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

because I ran out of food

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

do it if it's in your calorie range , just don't make a habit of it

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

-2000kcal remaining
whew lad

Seriously though how tall? 180 may be low enough to start bulk.

Attached: gomad.png (635 KB, 2052x950)

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Christ. Now repent.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

6', trying to otter mode though.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

I went for another half plate in the dinner just bc the pork was really good, I was not even hungry. weak move

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

I kinda want to stop counting calories, I have an established understanding of what is in the food i regularly eat and it's just a monotonous chore entering shit into MFP every day

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

For me, it's the McChicken

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Jesus dude, did you just decide to go crazy on a rare cheat day or did you fuck yourself?

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

It's bad but for the week, even with today, I still ate at a 3000 cal deficit. And I worked out every day including today.

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

MFP is really trying to fuck me with these ads

Attached: Screenshot-20190111-211535-MyFitnessPal.jpg (556 KB, 1080x1920)

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

Good evening, /fat/.

Time to rate my big ass meal. I call it the "Haven't eaten in 24 hours, super hungry, and must eat the last of this chicken breast before it goes bad" dinner. I actually ate half of this, took a break, and finished it off 10 minutes later. But I feel good because I have this wonderful full feeling, and yet I only consumed 1.5kcal today.

How are you guys doing?

Attached: Jan-11-meals.png (46 KB, 806x837)

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

What a bunch of tricksters. Whose side are they fucking on am i right?

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

That shouldn't even be legal

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Is it possible to eat in a deficit and not feel really hungry?
Yes. I've been at a deficit for a month and half and the only times I feel hungry are when I'm bored. Drinking a lot of water helps.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

not using nicotine to avoid bad eating habits
Never gonna make it

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

tfw you would have a nice dick if you didn't have a 2 inch thick fupa

Attached: 1544166605407.jpg (8 KB, 249x203)

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

today fat coworker tells me i loo mid 40s because i have some grey hairs on the side (im 26)
people laugh
i say "only thing on you thats mid 40s is your BMI"
uproarious laughter

should i have apologized?

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Fucking lol

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

As long as you don't go over your calories you should be good user. I should probably eat something for dinner but not feeling really hungry.

Attached: Food.jpg (102 KB, 670x635)

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Depends on if fat coworker can handle banter or not

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Why the fuck is there such a spread between Mifflin St Jeor and literally everything else

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

When it says 270cal per 4oz of chicken on the bag of leg quarters i bought, that's including the bones, right? Should I weigh the chicken before cooked and then weigh the bones after to get the true weight? I know it may seem super anal to some but I really want to know how many calories I'm eating. So is weighing the bones the right way to go?

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

smoking
ever
Ngmi

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

I wouldn't feel bad but I don't dish out banter based on appearances. Whenever I do people get REALLY offended so I don't even consider it.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

snacking chocolate
It's shit like this that is proof of the fucked-up mindset of the American public. "Snacking chocolate"? Who the fuck in their right mind would eat chocolate as a fucking snack? Personally, I do eat these -- as a dessert, maybe one piece a day, if at all. People are so fat now that they can eat chocolate candies as a goddamn snack and think nothing of it. Christ. We live in a society etc.

Attached: Screenshot-20190111-230802-Chrome.jpg (785 KB, 1056x1411)

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

Lost 20kg over summer
First time back in school
Hanging out with friends at uni bar, everyone complimenting me on my weight loss
Feel super happy and accomplished
Suddenly see my ex with her new bf
Overcome with grief and sadness again
I had to leave the bar because I couldn’t even bring myself to look at her. I feel like such a fucking coward guys. I can mog 90% of my uni at this point but I’m still a faggot inside.

Attached: 554AB15C-59E7-4E2F-B922-5CD50B7B9275.jpg (226 KB, 966x1024)

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

Did I do OK today?

Started at 280lbs years ago, been around 180 for a while, crept back up to 195-200 in recent months. How do you keep going when all you see is loose skin that will only go away with surgery?

Attached: jan-11.png (48 KB, 725x795)

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

I'd say you're either half right, or simply right when it comes to most people.

The average American is more sedentary now than every before in my opinion. My dad is 70 and has always had a sweet tooth, still does, and the last time he was any kind of a fat ass was in 1965. Even now his old man fat is probably putting him about 20 pounds over what his average weight was for most of his adult life.

He has NEVER been sedentary. Not one job. It was either laying asphalt, laying railroad tracks, bartending busy Miami bars, working outside in the sun all day, etc... and he routinely lifted and ran during his 20's and most of his 30's. I consider him quite a specimen because he has never truly had a strict diet either. 5 years ago he could probably still kick my ass, too (and might be able to even now if he got a left hook on me before I saw it coming, to be honest).

I know people as fat as me who eat far less than I did, but literally do 0 anything with their bodies. I've always had a problem eating too much but I would probably be 100 pounds heavier had I not always had some type of active job.

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

I know your sources for carbs are good foods it looks like, but why so many carbs and why so few protein, my man?

I'll give you the advice someone on here gave me, cut out bananas. They are apparently the junk food of fruit.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Thanks -- I'll take your advice on cutting out bananas. In retrospect I don't love them enough to really value them anyway.

I need to do more meal prep on the weekends to cook up a bunch of chicken breast for protein. I did that last Sunday but ran out today and ended up defaulting to what was quicker to cook.

James Davis
James Davis

I've only lost ten pounds (down to 240 now) since I've started the journey, right at the end of November, and it feels awful for it to be so low despite going to the gym and calorie counting. I know I'm not supposed to, but I can't help but look at the scale every day in hopes of finally seeing it go down below 240- just so I can repeat the anxious process till I'm below 230

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

I starved 90 lbs off 3 years ago and am still going strong.

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

Don't worry, at some point you'll get terrible body dysmorphia and either develop mild anorexia or just start fasting for long periods of time. I am down to 180 from 235 and I want to get down to 165-170.

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

but I’m still a faggot inside.
We all are user. Just keep up the work, collect the mires, we're all gonna make it

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

I'm already feeling that user, but now I'm worried it'll get worse

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

That isn't even that slow. It is more than 1 lb/week.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

Did keto for a week, then did a dry fast for 2 days, then kept doing keto for about a month.

I feel fantastic and finally reached a healthy BMI, gonna start working out

We gonna make it bros

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

I've had Over 30 wings, a 6in meatball sub, a quesadilla, nachos and 3 chicken sandwiches since wednesday

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

I drank water

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

Purge, you fucking landwhale. Disgusting.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

/fat/s thoughts on honey?
is it okay to put on my oats or should i avoid it

Alexander James
Alexander James

Attached: 1478957042581.jpg (207 KB, 920x900)

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

this is like hamplanet fitness having za'

Carter Price
Carter Price

I guess it's just me wanting to see big progress right away, I have a hundred pound weight loss goal to meet. That and wanting to see physical changes already

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

calling a dick nice
fag detected

BTFO

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Yes you can! It's OK that you've had a little rest. Great, even! It's even OK to feel a little bad about it. Now's the best time to get back into your fitness goals. You're gonna make it, user!

Attached: kaosudetermined.jpg (148 KB, 1437x1009)

Kevin King
Kevin King

at some point you'll get terrible body dysmorphia and either develop mild anorexia or just start fasting for long periods of time
tfw user calls you out
I don't need to actually worry about going ana until I'm actually skinny, right? Even though I'm losing weight currently, I hate my body more than ever and I'm anxious as fuck about not meeting my weekly weight loss goal to get this fat off.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

calls others gay for judging their own dicks
has given himself countless handjobs
Don't act like you're free of sin, faggot.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

his hair

Attached: 6116009868-cf914ba49d-b.jpg (377 KB, 1024x678)

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Redpill me on Stevia

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Good in coffee syrups so you don't have it black. Torani Hazelnut is my go-to.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

I'm using my dogshit awful day as an excuse to eat a klondike. I'm still on target for calories but I'm still eating pure sugar, basically.

John Ross
John Ross

I-I had shawarma and fried potatoes and pecan squares for lunch! 1300kcal in a sitting. I'm still only at 1700 for the day. Am I still gonna make it? Am I forgiven?

Attached: kaosubath.jpg (51 KB, 980x790)

Connor James
Connor James

I've got a fucking 28 BMI and I ate a huge fuckin whataburger today and it was like 1000 calories. Thankfully, most of my mass is in my chest for some weird reason so it doesn't show too badly.

Attached: 9ee.png (32 KB, 688x578)

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

Day 28 of zero carb
Holy fuck
Why are these sugar cravings still so intense.
I'll try drinking salt water

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

There's a baskin robbins right across the parking lot from my planet fitness. Those fuckers new exactly what they were doing.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

parents send food to me
mfw beautiful tiramisu cake included
should I throw it? I'm doing OMAD so can I theoretically eat only that today and nothing else?

Attached: y5h2wfht2d911.jpg (130 KB, 900x920)

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

Just finished my first week going to the gym Starting on a compound 5x5/5x10 program with HIIT cardio at the end for 10-20 minutes.

I always feel like i'm not doing enough, I'm down to 1750 a day (245lbs at 6'1.) Today I went over by quite ~1000 cal (still in defecit) but it makes me feel like absolute shit.

But hey, it's a vast improvement to my eating habits not even 2 weeks ago, so I still count it as a win.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

You didn't eat anything else, did you?

Attached: clip-(2019-01-05-at-09.52.33).jpg (179 KB, 680x843)

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

throw it out user. the longer you have this shit at home, the higher the chances you consume it.

sincerely ex-drug addict.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

"Apple juice is healthy!" God I drank so much of that shit as a kid...

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Drink water and eat foods that are very satiating, namely high in protein or, oddly, potatoes.

Michael Young
Michael Young

a steak and a boiled tater are godtier

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

Potatoes are based for satiation.
t. Idahoan

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

... mine is 33. Although I haven't had whataburger in a year so I guess that's progress.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

Which part of Idaho? North Idaho sucks major balls
And I mean North of CDA

David Davis
David Davis

Good job guys. Let's make 2019 great.

Attached: konata-daumchen-hoch.jpg (45 KB, 600x338)

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

Eastern. It's pretty comfy over here.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Sugoi baby

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

Walked 24km today, around 31,000 steps. Goal next up for the year is 50,000 steps in a single day. This is addicting

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

eat it, then eat nothing else for 2 days
or throw it

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

So /fat/ what was your home board before you decided to get thin and came to Jow Forums?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360)

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

/sp/

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

/mu/ can't tell you how nice it is to be around positive people, rather than celebrity obsessed 15 year old meme lords

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

I let myself go over Christmas and only now decided to get back to it.

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

god tier. usually i don't make fun of appearances but if he can handle, all good

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

thoughts on intuitive eating to lose weight?

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

That's how you got fat in the first place.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

I’ve lost 5lb this week. That MyFitnessPal app is a godsend.

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

/pol/

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

It's official lads. I lost all the extra weight from the holidays. We are all gonna make it.

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

Eat it and budget it. You know you gotta learn to eat for forever, not just diet time.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

What are some things you guys always buy when grocery shopping?

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

Courgettes.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

I just eat a whole cheese.
Al my day efforts for nothing.

Attached: 1517448784802.jpg (100 KB, 983x752)

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

guys I ate mcdonalds help
guys I ate a pizza help
guys I ate a whole cheese help
you post the same type of shit every single day in these threads with the exact same images. not sure why you're even coming to /fat/, your posts just seem like LARP at this point.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

I'm new here. I don't know who you are talking about.

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

uh huh, of course.

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

This sounds suspiciously like an excuse, mate.

Attached: FB-IMG-1546124990844.jpg (86 KB, 720x960)

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Pic related is me

Attached: 1EECC871-4EC9-4C94-A4EB-128C30388446.gif (1.73 MB, 400x266)

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

This, if you have the discipline

Colton Price
Colton Price

Holy fuck. Experiencing life without a debilitating sugar addiction for the first time. Fucking amazing. Fucking amazing. Fucking amazing. And im not even 100% there, yet. Praise zero carb. It is my god.

Attached: 8ce9b302-f534-4a0c-912d-e16e2b3dc2e5-1.b9b8ea6036bd811ae54dde3460ff4948.jpg (37 KB, 450x450)

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

I recommend looking around to see if there's a Mexican grocery store in your area. Often they'll sell "fresh" pork rinds in the butchery that are much more delicious than the prepackaged stuff.

Attached: Pork-Scratchings-for-sale-at-the-Great-British-Beer-Festival-2016-04.jpg (2.14 MB, 3271x2791)

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

Based "uh huh" poster, fucking stick it to that fat bastard.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

My guy

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

How big was this cheese?

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Do you mean fresh or "fresh"

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Not a big fuck up. But oh well:

Ate a Kinder Pingui and had flash back to my younger days and drank two mixed beers.

Attached: akko-ko.png (110 KB, 512x443)

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

Anyone else in here doing Dry January? Not a single drink so far since new years eve!

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

I drank on January 1st but I haven't had any since then. I'm aware of Dry January but seems as silly as No Nut November to me. Just makes sense to me to not drink as much as I did which was three nights a week. Cut back in October and had significant losses of weight since then.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

who the hell are all these people for whom not having alcohol for a month is some kind of major life change? I haven't drank anything alcoholic for like 2-3 years by complete accident. how is alcohol so important and ubiquitous in your lives? is alcohol dependence the price you pay for being normalfags? thank the Lord above for not making me a normalfag then.

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

Had McDonald's for dinner last night. Didn't go over my calories but it still made me feel like a lard ass.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Drinking culture has been around since before the written word. It is the price you pay for being a normalfag.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

So lean protein and green veggies is good for dinner, but what about your other meals? What do you eat for breakfast and lunch?

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

Do all of you lift at the gym? I don't have a job so I can't fucking afford a membership and wanted some advice on poverty exercise

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

Fill up two milk jugs with water or sand and lift them like dumbbells. Or go on Craigslist or go to Goodwill, etc, to find some cheap used weight sets.
I do a really basic lifting routine, but I do it at home with a barbell and plates that I bought, which probably won't work for some who can't afford a gym membership (unless you only have expensive gyms in your area).
If you really can't afford to lift, you can always do bodyweight exercises, or find a flight of stairs to go up and down.

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Many people also have lean protien and veggies for lunch.
For breakfast, I do cold cereal and milk (0.5-1 cup of decent cereal with 0.5 cup of milk is usually between 120 and 180 cal depending on what kind of cereal). For lunch, I usually have eggs and a serving of vegetables or healthy carbs. There's usually a whey protien shake consumed at some point in my day too, because it's hard to me to get all of my reccomended protien from food. I don't have my meals strictly structured but I plan them at the start of each day, logging everything in MFP, aiming to get my lean bodyweight in grams of protein, and staying within my caloric deficit each day. If you stock your home with only quality foods, it's not hard to mix and match them from day to day to maintain a diet.

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

bake eat a crap ton of chicken last night as celebration for grandmother no longer having cancer.
weight goes from 239 to 247
I'm sure it's just water weight or food I'll need to crap out during the day, so I'm not terribly concerned at the moment. But I'm surprised it'd go that high, even though I ate a lot. If that's what my final weight ends up being, then I'll be sure not to eat like that ever again.

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

5x5 job applications

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

You presumably got 2 legs, go and get walking, it's not like you've a lot of shit to do being unemployed anyways.

Jayden King
Jayden King

/out/. got tired of just watching people go out to parks and do fun shit while i'm stuck at home wanking and shitposting

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

kek

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Calisthenics.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

/r9k/

Attached: 1541380702944.jpg (89 KB, 634x580)

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

/his/ and /a/, still use them as well as Jow Forums. Don't get why people stick to one and only one board.

Attached: 1545809459579.png (777 KB, 840x900)

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

I've been on and off Jow Forums for a few years now as my main board. First time in a while I'm actually trying though. Otherwise /a/ and /sp/

Attached: asdfdgvsdfh.jpg (221 KB, 1280x720)

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

/o/, /v/ and /g/

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

/a/ -> /pol/ -> Jow Forums
I quit Jow Forums 2-3 months ago, but I started coming back to /fat/ after the new year. I'll probably try quitting again in a couple weeks.

Instead of having a bunch of general threads open all day and constantly reading them, I have a Japanese novel open instead, and read a little bit throughout the day.

Jose James
Jose James

I've been eating at 1000 below tdee for about a week now. My weight hasn't gone down. Can I equate that to my diet being relatively high sodium?

Attached: 02-25-07-1829.jpg (127 KB, 1024x1280)

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Probably yes. Get your salt down a bit.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Almost bought coke and chips today at the grocery store, but didn't. Gonna go bike now.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

25% /biz/
12.5%/pol/ 12.5% /int/
25% Jow Forums
25% /o/

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

I will leave a tip for fellow fat fucks here on a low carb diet. Drink extra water. Fat breakdown is a dehydration reaction. Drinking too little water limits fat loss.

Ethan James
Ethan James

the only thing i've had for sustinance today was my post-workout protein shake, and my dose of ritalin

it's 3 pm

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

It's over

Attached: 6QLpN1d[1].png (4 KB, 741x74)

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

either post proof you really ate that or stop LARPing in these threads

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

I had a cookies and cream Hershey bar at the theater last night. Robert snuck it to me since I'm always paying the singles tax every Friday. That's still no excuse, though.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

went from 5'8 220 to 160
cant get it even a pound lower after a month
most of my fat thats left is in stubborn areas hopefully yohimbine helps me finally flush it out

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (480 KB, 808x805)

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

I fucked up today. Feel awfl about it.
500kcal past where I wanted to be and I haven't even been to the gym cos I've got my kid.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Ignore what the other user said. You can keep it off but you can never go back to the way you ate before.
There's no such thing as loose skin, there's only loose fat. I looked like a mess when I got to 20%bf, now I'm about 10% and my skin is getting tight.
Keep eating at a deficit, use ice packs over t-shirt to kill fat.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

just ordered a 45 cm pizza

Attached: 1528433300326.jpg (47 KB, 515x285)

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

gg

Attached: URAGTLI[1].jpg (659 KB, 3024x4032)

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Tell them it was a prank call when they turn up.
If you already paid on your card, cancel your card, report a fake mugging to the police.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

Give it to someone. Bring it to work or something so people think you're nice.

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

/k/

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

The funniest thing about that picture is that is in perfect Japanese both in romaji and Japanese script.

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Chicken and collard greens.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

already 3pm and I've only consumed about 300 calories today.
exercised for about a half hour as well. feeling pretty good overall, /fat/.

not sure what I'm going to eat tonight though.
admittedly, I'm thinking about chili dogs or a pizza.

Oliver White
Oliver White

your posts just seem like LARP at this point.
It really does. My only other guess is that we picked up some newbies with the new year.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

dont do it user

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

tfw was on track to hit goal weight by start of January
fell off the bandwagon over holidays Cos Tis the season
have now set my goal weight back by probably another 2 months and struggling to get back on the wagon

Plz help anyone get tips on settling back into that routine

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

Other meals? What is this thing you speak of?

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

but I could eat an entire frozen pizza and still be under 1500 calories for the day. that's pretty good!

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

I ‘ad fish’un chips lads, fookin’ lush with a bit o mayo an musheh peas. Washed it down wiv a loverly pint of ale. Simple as.

Attached: 19AC7AA8-C0C4-40EE-9D14-107EBE638CB3.png (179 KB, 680x626)

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

Youve probably got far less skin hanging than you think. I lost 150 and got down to 150 and back up to 180 maintenance to keep the skin down and honestly i dont think i needed to. Looking back i wasnt nearly as bad as i thought. And my dick looks bigger now.

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

I lost 150lbs down from 305 and i've gained 60lbs back over the last 3 years. Im fine with the first 20 but i dont fit any of my clothes anymore and i wound up picking smoking back up. My life doesnt let me devote 6 hrs to 100 mi rides on my bike every other day anymore.

Attached: 1546810689238.jpg (43 KB, 600x600)

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

fork putdowns x Failure

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

eat small portions or your stomach is going to inflate again and you're gonna get more hungry more often.

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

Salt down like user said and actually eat 1000cal under maintenence. Unless your beta blockers are making you retain water then youre not counting right.

Austin King
Austin King

/d/, /diy/, /k/, /b/, /wsg/ and/gif/ just for good rekt and cops threads.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

had an old guy at the gym today tell me that it looks like I lost a lot of weight since he started seeing me at the beginning of December. I'm down 12 pounds to 238 with my weekly weigh in tomorrow morning.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Just eat all the fish after weighing it and do some cardio on an off day mong.

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Bought myself a large T-shirt the other day and I am going to try it on today after my shower. Not sure if it will fit yet, but it definitely will by the time I reach my goal weight. I'm sick of wearing my 2XL shirts, which were a little big for me even at my highest weight.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

loose weight
no longer fit in my suits
no money

FFS MAYBE I SHOULD JUST STAY FAT

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Yeah. I have been drinking during school breaks too. Thats where most of the weight is from. Cheap beer and subsequent drunchies. I got spoiled eating a 3500-4000cal maintenence but i could squat 300lbs with no training from riding a road bike all day in the summer heat. God i miss every inch of my body hot from the sun and screaming from cardio

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

tfw ate an entire bag of powdered donettes in a single sitting

Attached: 1523752319001[1].png (132 KB, 1148x1137)

David Turner
David Turner

tfw lost another kg this week
do OMAD and fast every other day

Attached: 1494118590065.png (44 KB, 633x758)

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

huh, this isn't something I have considered.
I'll go slow and stop when I feel the fullness start.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

threadly reminder to not be like this faggot, to be stronger and overcome.
do not make excuses for yourself. be better than Boogie, it's the least you can do for yourself.

Attached: tyrone-takes-boogies-magic-cards.jpg (318 KB, 1537x975)

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

That guy had the gastric bypass a long time ago. Should he be of normal weight now?

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

Hrs not normal weight, he probably only eats icecream

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

today I jogged a whole ass mile on the treadmill without stopping. It was a slow pace, 12 min mile, but it's progress for me. I'm 6 months and 90 lbs into a 130 pound cut so I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. I recently went from an obese BMI to just overweight. Feels good man. We can do it, roly poly round bois.

Attached: 654192659746258971141.png (61 KB, 1228x1502)

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

he had the surgery back in August of 2017, iirc. if he had some long-term self control, then he certainly could be skinny at this point. he did lose a lot initially, because he literally wasn't able to eat much at all, but he eventually progressively started eating poorly again and has pretty much stayed around 350lbs for the past year.

he essentially had 6 months of solid progress form the surgery, but couldn't keep it up and has probably completely reversed all the benefits of it at this point.

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

Ah, that's why suddenly I stopped hearing about that guy, his progress stopped. Eh, I was just mildly curious, so I asked. Thanks.

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

he started a '30 days of clean eating' for the new year.
he's down to 346lbs according to his twitter but is already laying down some preemptive excuses.

this is just his typical cycle though. the dude is constantly looking for praise and adoration.
all of last year he was posting about how he doesn't even like food anymore and would talk about how he's at the point where he takes a bite of cake and just throws it away. it was only a few months ago that he finally revealed that he had hit a plateau.

Attached: boogie346.jpg (39 KB, 581x535)

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

Can Someone redpill Me on Orange Juice? I Usually have a Glass or two at Breakfast but I Should I Just Drink Water?

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

recently went from an obese BMI to to overweight
know the feel well, I'm at 28BMI now.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

plateau
345lbs
the delusion...

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

OJ has more sugar in it than coke.
Would you drink a glass or two of coke for breakfast?
Yeah, I didn't think so either.

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

hey /fat/, are elliptical trainers a meme? or am i ok to regular cardio at 260 pounds (6 feet)

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

it's a glass of sugar. Don't drink it. Drink water or coffee. If you think you need the vitamin C (you don't) then just supplement or eat beef liver.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Lots of sugar in it

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

are there some /fat/ approved sauces I can use to make my chicken taste more appealing?

I was looking on amazon for something coconut-ish specifically. coconut battered chicken was really the only type of chicken I ever really loved, but obviously that isn't incredibly healthy.

Luke Young
Luke Young

squeeze your own OJ, it tastes better too imo.

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

mustard

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

Ellipticals are pretty useful as they're super low impact. You can do them at pretty much any weight as long as it is rated for it.
I personally prefer rowing, swimming and biking tho. Fuck anything that involves a running pattern.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

5th day water fast: still got my lovely muffin top. Glad my cock hasn't dissappeared. I see how threads work now but can't find the old one of the 4th day so I can't record that weight.

Went to LA fitness again with the boys. Felt fine working out. Same weights. Had just 5 diet sodas. Say a prayer for ya boi cause I gotta be around a steakhouse tomorrow with the whole family Eatin while I pound cofee and diet Pepsi.

Workout Routine: imgur.com/a/jsiT8wv

Goal is 20 days and I'll try to make it by drinking the snake juice supplement by day 5.
Curent Weight:
Day (1): 192lb
Day (2): 191lb
Day (3): 189lb
Day(4): lost last record ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Day (5): 186lb

Doing this for spiritual reasons, losing weight, but more importantly, I'm spreading awareness of the need to bring the mass shooter that is Sam Hyde to justice. Peace will not prevail until he is stopped.

Will post everyday. If a slav with unnatural curvature of the head can do it then you can too.

Attached: 3E6FC324-2D4A-4A78-8273-F7E323D668F1.jpg (434 KB, 1537x2050)

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

fuck, just mustard? I mean, I don't loathe mustard,
but it's not my favorite, that's for sure.

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

I didn't even know this was a thread that happened on Jow Forums. I don't browse Jow Forums too much anymore but this is cool.

380-ish to start
(I didn't weigh, I just got pissed and started. 378 is the highest official number I remember)
353.6 as of last Monday

I'm on day 77 of my weight loss journey. I've been taking pictures of everything I eat, as well as a progress photo every monday, calorie tracking, and making sure I treat myself in a healthy way when I exercise. I got a fitbit for Christmas and it's really helpful.

I legitimately eat basically whatever I want, so long as it's in my calorie allowance. I try to make healthy decisions but shit I had 12 buffalo wings with ranch yesterday and was still under goal.

I tried doing 5 straight days in the gym this week, but I was so fucking tired on day 5. I'm also dealing with a lot of mental health shit right now.

I can't recommend swimming enough. According to Fitbit it's not really the most calorie-crushing exercise but it's easy on my joints and I can see some muscle definition.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

I mean, onions and/or teriyaki sauce, if you're careful about measurements and salt intake.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

I tried doing 5 straight days in the gym this week, but I was so fucking tired on day 5.
There is a reason a lot of the beginner programs are "only" 3 days a week.

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

not a fan of teriyaki, I'd sooner give myself a chicke enema and eat that.

you guys have shitty suggestions. mustard? teriyaki? jesus. I'm going to google it.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

I've been doing 2 or 3 days at the gym for about 3 weeks prior to that, so I thought I was ready. My plan was:

Day 1: 30 minute light swim
Day 2: 45 min - 1 Hour Racquetball
Day 3: 30 minute light swim
Day 4: 45 min - 1 Hour Racquetball
Day 5: 30 min light swim

But I was just so damn wiped on Friday. I want to take up weightlifting eventually but I'm waiting for my knees/hips to not ache as much as they do.

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

This isn't a culinary thread, it's a diet thread. Diets can be pretty boring unless you're willing to become/already are a chef. Sorry that we tried to help.

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

tfw had a dream I binged on mcdonalds
I woke up scared, this means I'm gonna make it right?

Attached: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

I've had a few dreams where I binged and woke up feeling super guilty, but I don't think it means anything special, lol. You got this man.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Just eat the orange to be quite fucking i hate you why do you think juice is ever ok? Its not good enough for a cheat and not healthy enough to justify drinking.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

it's not unreasonable to think some of you fags would have some kind of sauce that you put on your shit. being on a diet doesn't mean you have to have bland/boring shit 100% of the time.

have fun sustaining that, fatties.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

I used the eliptical at the gym a lot wjen i was well over 250. Good for burning fat and developing glutes.

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Chill out or kick rocks, man. No need to be an asshole.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Can confirm. Super easy on joints and destroys calories.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

I woke up not knowing if that was real or not, waking up not aware if that was real happened to me before but not with food before kek.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

is it that time of the month anonnette?

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

Your mind made those calories real user. It's over.

John Jones
John Jones

I'm hungry.
fuck you guys.

Attached: 1426914412606.jpg (19 KB, 554x182)

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Is there a /fat/-approved or supported introductory weight lifting routine? Everything I remember finding on Jow Forums before seems really intense. I mean, weightlifting IS intense, but I wanted a little more guidance than "fuck around with freeweights" but a little less than "when you puke, you're doing it right".

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

Go have a glass of water if you haven't. Sit on it for like 15-20 mins. If you're still going bonkers, go have some fruit or lean something-or-other.

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

Attached: 1404507396722.png (127 KB, 534x640)

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

i just masturbated

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

the best way to become healthier is to stop seeing food and eating as a pleasurable experience

eat to survive and nothing else. eat absolute nasty shit if it means you'll be better for it. eating only lasts a few minutes and you can forget about it afterwards

if only the government banned restaurants and made people eat at designated cafeterias instead so the best and brightest can control the population's diet

Attached: duck.gif (15 KB, 50x50)

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Sounds like a really good way to drive yourself insane, user.

I'm not saying that you're absolutely wrong. I also eat nasty shit that's good for me. However, a total ban on anything you enjoy is going to make anyone fucking bonkers.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

I season my chicken before cooking it. I don't even need sauce.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

I would just recommend you to start with compound movements like bench press, shoulder press, barbell rows, squat and deadlifts.
5x5 is generally great for strength, using enough weight that you feel that you're "pushing yourself," but not so much that you feel like passing out, (Though it it's a good idea to start with light weights to get the right form.)
If you plan on working out 3 days a week you might just as well do full body workout, as you'll get to work your muscles more than one time a week ya know.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

30 days of clean eating? what a fucking moron. At his weight, he should already know that if he wants to live, he'll have to eat clean for the rest of his life.

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

I've found the key to keep myself from overeating is to avoid too many spices. Garlic in particular does something like MSG to me and i cant stop eating whatever its on.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

Starting Strength

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

where we at with tuna? is it "healthy"?
I've found that a can of plain tuna for lunch with a little bit of cheese and pickles makes for a great and filling meal at about 150~ calories.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

the best way i found myself becoming less hungry was cutting sugar

holy shit it sounds so obvious but nobody around me seemed to think that sugar was an issue

sugar is the devil. food tastes better once you're past the withdrawal

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

Why do you northeners bother calling it ale when its 90% foam? Also, except for Ngubu, North FC is shite.

Attached: It's-not-coming-home.png (26 KB, 611x1223)

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

I swear some of the mindsets here.
It is better to marinate your chicken in BBQ sauce and be able to eat deliciously and sustain that than eat bland meals and having your will constantly eroded by your misery.
LEARN to appreciate flavors. Mustard is great. Teriyaki is great. BBQ is great and there are a million options for sauces. For example, I love eating a grilled chicken breast with some bolognese sauce on it. It's delicious and it does not have that many calories. Of course do not slather butter or hollandaise sauce on everything but there's a lot of sauces that are not that fatterning and you can enjoy.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Its true. I started drinking soda again when i was at the point where it was way too sweet. Had to work up to it with baked goods. I didnt realize how little i used to eat and how good i always felt. I gained 60 or so back just from eating to feel better because i feel bad because my diet is shit. I used to not eat any processed food whatsoever. If i ate something from a vending machine it would make me feel ill. Food should be digested, not "tolerated".
If you look at how sugar is made its.. An awful lot like cocaine with a similar type of result. Doesnt look like something you should eat.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

im just afraid that the taste of something good will break my willpower

im a weak man

James Wood
James Wood

the man is hopeless.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

fuck, i can only find rated up to 220 punds

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

I remember 5x5. Last time I tried it I stuck with it for 2 months and saw no results, but I was also working out alone and was hesitant to push myself too far. The only thing I excelled in was squats because my legs were already used to moving me around. I think it's time to revisit it and try to get a work-out buddy to help motivate me.

I'm gonna give that a look, thanks user!

While you're building up your willpower and your stomach is still shrinking, it's all about portion control. Don't even make over-eating an option. I ordered a thin-crust pizza about a month ago and just putting it in the fridge was the hardest thing I had to do in a long time. Literally like asking Frodo to chuck the ring into Mt. Doom. I had to literally sit down and think about how difficult it was to just fucking put food away.

The most important thing is to just make sure overeating isn't an option. Weigh/measure/count it all. Don't make more than you need unless you're specifically meal prepping, and you should probably eat before you meal prep.

Once your stomach has shrunk a bit and you've got a better handle on yourself, you can start "eating to enjoy" again so long as you're really cautious about what you're doing. Weigh it, measure it, count it, record it. Every calorie counts.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

If youre actually at a gym and a bunch of equipment is rated for under 250 youre at the wrong gym.

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

average height in this country is 5 foot deep

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

think about how difficult it is
I had this feel when i stopped being a fat.

I had to just think about how great it would be if i wasnt a foreveralone 300lb virgin and the only way for that to happen was to put away the god damn m&ms

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

How is/was your journey, man?

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

I HURT MYSELF... TODAY...

Attached: SvoPz8U[1].png (49 KB, 744x493)

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

Listen, man. If you have a few pounds to lose, this advice is not for you. But I have to lose 100 pounds and I already lost 30 after years and years of trying and failing.
The easiest way to make a diet work is make it a routine. The DECISION part is where our will falters. Have a regular set of the foods and meals you can enjoy without guilt. Normally people eat the same things over and over, this is routine and you eat without even thinking. Do this for some months and you'll lose weight.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

no one's interested with your LARP anymore

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

Hit send before finishing the thought... the point of this routine eating is that when you DO have to make a decision (for example, eating out) you can either indulge or use your full willpower to make another choice.

Cooper King
Cooper King

Starting Strength uses 5x5 btw
But yeah, pushing yourself is important and try to increase weight even with the smallest plates
And you probably already know, but your diet is just as important, more protein and whole carbs

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

binge
+1000kcal surplus
can't even get past 100g of protein intake

I hate when that happens. shaking my baka to be desu

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Oh, welp, that'll save time then.
My plan is to ramp up my protein intake when I start weight-lifting. How do people feel about protein bars? Or should I just get used to shakes?

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Eat more chicken and eggs for protein.
On a cut, you want to make your calories count, and a protein shake most likely won't satisfy you for long.

Pro tip, mix protein powder with oats or yogurt for breakfast.

Protein bars usually also have quite a lot of calories for its size, so I would steer away from them aswell.

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

Thanks for the advice. Typically when I have a protein bar, it's replacing a meal, but I'll be more careful about it in the future.

Thoughts on bacon?

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

lose a shit ton of weight
still no gf, just stretch marks and loose skin

Why the fuck didn't anyone warn me about this

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (62 KB, 633x758)

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

They're low impact and dont fuck your joints as much as running, so they're pretty good

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

Post body

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

post body

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

tfw no loose skin, yet
10kg to go
mad?

Attached: a38024-5726429.jpg (69 KB, 960x783)

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

he's not mad, he's LARPing

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

tfw drinking rum instead of eating
filling.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

didn't gain any weight though the holidays
just gotta stop being lazy and go on walks even if its cold as fuck out

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

gained 20 lbs from november to December

I realized that I still have issues with food.

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

I've been cutting pretty hard recently and getting serious cravings for sweet food. I've got a kid so I can;t just throw all my treats away.
I've taken to chewing a cookie then spitting it out. I know this is retarded, but is it low-key bulimia?
Also, how many calories would I be absorbing from a 50cal cookie?

Attached: 1546572414566.jpg (295 KB, 1200x1897)

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

why not just practice moderation? eat 1 or 2 cookies and then stop. that's not going to destroy your progress if that's the only snack you have for the day. you should still be able to maintain a calorie deficit pretty easily.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

20lbs in a month
70k calorie surplus over maintenance in one month
nigger

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

I've been doing that, but 10 days into cutting like this the cravings are getting hard. I'm not just craving a cookie, I want a pack. I used to be a fat cunt that would think nothing of sitting down with a pack of cookies to myself. That was 80lb ago but I could still finish a pack in a moment of weakness and fuck a week's worth of hard work.

Attached: rtrkpq8.jpg (343 KB, 2048x1536)

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

just eat half the cookie you mongoloid

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

It's partially not all my fault, I had to pack on the pounds to keep warm. It's really cold in the winter, man. I just went a little itty bit overboard with the food.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

I just started carnivore plus milk diet. About 2500 calories a day.

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

cold
ever heard of a sweater? a coat? a jacket? don't excuse yourself pigging out and undoing your progress in one month. 20lbs in one month is fucking embarassing, people here said they gained 5 6lbs over december but 20 dude?

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

I had to pack on the pounds to keep warm. It's really cold in the winter, man
what's with all the LARPing in these threads now? these aren't serious posts. it's just a bunch of silly bullshitting that's impossible to actually take seriously. is it just one dude autistically spamming /fat/ non-stop with his creative writing diarrhea?

Attached: 1495633045512.jpg (87 KB, 426x640)

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

is it just one dude autistically spamming /fat/ non-stop with his creative writing diarrhea?
Yes. He is here like all fucking day too. Once you catch on to it you can tell which posts are his.

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

MUH LARPING

John Bennett
John Bennett

Im counting and weighing. I've been doing this properly for a year.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Don't decrease salt. That's retarded. Salt is necessary for fat loss.

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

its takes time to lose weight even when you start dieting.

Attached: intermittent-fasting-and-fat-loss-1024x885.png (547 KB, 1024x885)

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

Is there a source on this because it looks like certified Broscience

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

I've seen nothing but articles on it but it seems legit, this is how my weightloss feels like, I'd stay the same weight for a week then randomly drop 3lbs overnight. And I wont blame sodium since I eat pretty much the same thing every day.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

It doesn't happen EXACTLY like that, but it's a good metaphor for what happens.

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

Is it true that dieting can kill your libido? I've lost about 7 pounds so far and I found that I can no longer maintain an erection at all. I'm not sure losing the weight is worth it if I have to suffer impotence bros. Count me out bros...

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

You should probably see a doctor.

James Nelson
James Nelson

Yes everyone who's ever lost weight just had their dick die and fall off.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

drink s'oy milk unironically

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

Finally back in my dorm for the semester, starting 20/4 IF and keto for a month to see what the short term results look like. Wish me luck, bros

Attached: 88215734E5654E01A65170A78AC8A580.jpg (94 KB, 789x750)

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

Guys
GUYS
I WANT M&Ms so badly

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

1 slip up this week. Better than the 3 slip ups last week. Next one I'm gonna just make myself something I actually enjoy at home (okonomiyaki, too much sugar but mostly cabbage) instead of stuffing my face in the parking lot of a taco Bell at 1 am.

Attached: Screenshot-20190112-223208.png (67 KB, 720x1280)

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

You can do it user!

Attached: GIRUGAMESH.jpg (312 KB, 1917x1053)

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

what you need an ambulance for?

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

How bout some

Maturity
&
Making good choice
's

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Fuck man they’re in the kitchen
I want them so badly
Caramel stuffed M&Ms
I hate the sugar Jew so bad, I’m hooked

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

Why did you buy them in the first place user?

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

I didn’t. They were a Christmas gift, the party sized bag. There’s only like 30 left god damn it

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

1 slip up
went over limit 5/7 days
lmao

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

I'm not stressing about going 50 or a 100 Cal's over my caloric *goal* (not limit) for the day when I'm shooting for 800 cal deficit. Still avg 600ish cal daily deficit for the week and I ran every morning minus the Lord's day so I'm calling it a win.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Burn them user. They deserve it for tempting you.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

If I ate half of the cookies I'd """ate""" today then I'd be on course for a 4500cal day.

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

My sex drive went down when I started cutting at a 500kcal deficit.
It went down further when I cut 1000kcal, but it's still there and I can still get and maintain an erection. I just don't want to most of the time.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

Chewing and spitting is absolutely retarded and mentally unhealthy. Either control yourself to eat an acceptable amount of cookies, or tell yourself that you can't have any. You don't need cookies. You'll never escape the cravings if you keep indulging in them, and you'll never have a healthy relationship with food if you think you need the taste so bad that you convince yourself you can work around "absorbing" the calories with unnatural shit like chewing it and spitting it out.

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Starting tomorrow i'm gonna practice some moderation, my goal is to get to a negative calorie net, meaning I burned all of my TDEE and then some. I won't do it by doing more cardio because i'm too lazy. First goal is 1000 consumed (600 net).

Attached: Screenshot-20190113-012127-1.png (27 KB, 1080x467)

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

Alright. I'll go cold turkey. I wish I could just keep them out of te house.

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

Guys, ive been nearly 25 days with almost no taste of sugar, lots of boiled chicken, canned tunna, and all the healthy things. I do not even have those flavoured cereal bars, because I know they have tons of sugar.
But today, oh boy, today I have sinned. I had a bad day, and a few days ago my dad bought a ice cream specifically for me, and I sweared I would never touch it. But I did.
Icecream macros are bretty gud IMO, but I don't know. I don't want to make this anyway regular, but it's Saturday night, home alone and this thing stuck to me and, well, I ate 95 grams of this thing. No madness of course, but I feel dirty.

This is a special icecream, has no sugar and is approved by the national association of diabetics in my country. What do you guys think?

Attached: Screenshot-20190113-012715.png (128 KB, 1440x2560)

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

I had two melonpans and ate like 20 fried quail eggs yesterday and then I had two hotdogs and rice this morning

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Is it just me or nicotine helps suppress hunger in a way

I was hungry and had the urge to order pizza yesterday after I got home from work but I took a shit and vaped (3mg nicotine juice) in the toilet and when I got out I didn't feel hungry anymore. I alternated between pastry and fruity flavors and that seemed to have done the trick. Pic related

Attached: IMG-20190112-115602.jpg (2.57 MB, 2340x4160)

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

I think that'll work for a good 2 years until it becomes a dependency.

Henry Young
Henry Young

Jesus fuck this diet is making me poop so little that I'm sometimes forgetting that pooping is something that I even CAN do. Saving a shitton on toilet paper, too.

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Honestly it's better than cigarettes because it doesn't ruin your cardio and instead of that bad cigarette smell you'll end up smelling like strawberry or custard instead. Currently cig free for 6 months and I'm happy at my progress.

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

Nicotine literally supresses hunger yes.

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

New thread fatties

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Absolutamente asqueroso. Food that's so disgusting and unhealthy should be a kind of thinspo. Food cringe. I dunno. All I care about is that it motivates me to not eat garbage (or at all).

Attached: Screenshot-20190113-001121-Chrome.jpg (550 KB, 1035x1461)

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

You'll start noticing that your lungs are getting clogged up at some point and get a nice wet cough.
Reminder - never run it without nicotine, it's literally a petri dish without it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit