Simple question,why are all the red states the most obese? I thought right wingers where suppose to be fit?

simple question,why are all the red states the most obese? I thought right wingers where suppose to be fit?

Attached: 47691196_589218831529282_870012561854795623_n.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/obesity/data/prevalence-maps.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post body and timestamp

>where do most niggers live
/thread

The amount of overweight fucks in the south that think they're bodybuilder muscular is really sad lol.

Even the college kids here are overweight too or just out of shape in general.

Physical fitness is not limited to any political ideologies.

With that said, I wouldn't mind fucking that seet chink qt.

higher obesity rates in America can almost solely be explained by the presence of nogs/beaners/etc. White americans have obesity rates similar to whites in europe. Not to say they're fantastic, but simply not as bad as the overall stats make people think.

Attached: basketball americans.gif (567x473, 26K)

Only legitimate answer I heard was religion but it could be something else.

Attached: F220E779-2C9D-4F1F-B28A-D2D3FA09918E.png (921x864, 195K)

Because they have the worst education, typically. There's a direct correlation between quality of education and obesity (not because being smart makes you less fat, but because well-funded schools instill better lifetime habits in the population).

Also, old ass boomers.

no people in the south here are fucking overweight. lol tons of guys in their 20s and college age have fat dadbods already

Doesn't contradict what I said. Nogs in the south are still what are skewing the data.

To add to this, bad economic infrastructure makes low-quality grocery stores and restaurants abundant, which reinforce bad eating habits, while poorly developed public areas (local parks, stores and shopping areas, etc) combined with how highways determine population density and not the other way around in much of the South means people spend much more time in the car rather than walking around or to-and-from locations.

Yes niggers are overweight. but white people too bro. The south is sad

Come to UGA and theres guys who weigh as much as 50 year old dads

no. it's traditionally leftists that care about their health; which is why you see whole foods and such in very blue areas.

conservatives view obesity as a constitutional right, thinking that the government pushing their health initiatives encroaches on their personal freedoms. this is why they're all fat.

Attached: fatpriderally2.jpg (1024x576, 156K)

Again, I never said whites aren't overweight. They're also overweight all over the place. But what I'm saying is that the LARGER obesity rates seen in the south are largely a product of the massive black population there.

For example, black women have an obesity rate of 60%, roughly twice that of the national average IIRC. God knows what that rate is for just overweight

>typical corporate-leftcuck sucking establishment corporation's dick while strawmanning the opposition
Yikes!

Those with third positionist views (fascist/NS/etc.) are more likely to emphasize physical fitness, most American Republicans/"conservatives" are either neocons or liberals. If "right-wing" is defined as one who supports heirarchy, discipline, tradition, and opposition to most forms of hedonism, then the majority of Republicans/"conservatives" would hardly be considered right-wing at all.

I live in Georgia too and it's quite pathetic how fat most young people are. It worst than ever. Kind of sad how these guys walks around thinking they're buff too.

>Kind of sad how these guys walks around thinking they're buff too.

Yah idk wtf is with these dudes.they wont downhill after high school

Most fascists are out of shape. look at charlotessville

People who emphasize physical fitness are people who lean right wing, but not necessarily fascist.

Red states.
>Lower average IQ
>Lower average education
>Less healthy lifestyle
>Absorb massive amounts of federal funding via welfare from productive states
>Regressive politics, easily manipulated with appeals to their fragile masculinity or gaping nostalgia
>Somehow proud of themselves
Dumb people get poor, poor people get fat. Welcome to America.

Most of the pics of people at charlottesville looked normal.
You also have to keep in mind that with politically dissident groups, only the people with the least to lose, and therefore the lowest quality of them, will show up to public events like this. Tht's why it's so easy to just fine groups of retards at klan rallies or skinhead groups, because the people who would even consider such things are going to be shit-tier.

see
All those things you talk about are due to the massive numbers of blacks in the deep south. They make up ~30-40% of the population in those places.

Southern goyim getting fatter, and race mixing at an historical rate. Keep supporting Israel goyim, yes yes we are your allies.

Attached: 1546211762103.jpg (756x275, 93K)

don't hispanics and whites have similar obese rates? something like 30 percent? Correct me if I'm wrong

t.

Attached: 8AF45CCE-A655-4F94-A15E-02697025D0AE.jpg (194x259, 6K)

It's definitely white people. Go read Albion's Seed.

its true

Yeah sure. Foot and a half taller than most southern guys, with a healthier social life, higher education, lots of money, and I'm definitely bigger, fitter, and healthier.
Sure there's plenty of small town flunkies who got into gear and love being the largest guy in their bumfuck little shithole. I'll grant you each southern armpitville has a few of those guys.

this guy is a fucking idiot

this guy is also a fucking idiot

Beaners are the answer here.

Attached: arujkuhk4w8x.jpg (950x942, 211K)

the rich people in the south look inbred too lmfao.

my roided friend is in a top tier fraternity chapter (KA) in a SEC school, and the guys there were fat chinless fucks

It's a joke of a region, we should have let them secede. Just wait a second and then fill it in with yanks after they kill each other off or starve to death.

All the successful non-failures leave the South around college age. Brain drain and domestic capital flight are a real issue for the region.

haha

interestingly enough people from the north are moving to the south, well at least florida, arizona

lol massive black population, blacks are only 13% of the pop. LARP HARDER
>>pol

Northerner are coming to Atlanta more than ever. Wtf are talking about dude

Then they become fat and become obesity

>blue states
>pathetic middle class
>restrictions on basic human rights where you can go to jail for not getting xirs pronouns correctly
>incredibly restrictive gun laws which only causes regression to illegal gun imports (Chicago)
but ok

top kek
>>Beaners are the answer here.
tell that to the white welfare queens who won't put the fork down.

They aren't fascist. They hold some views in common with the ideology, so they can be considered sympathetic towards fascism, but they clearly don't live it. I agree that emphasizing physical fitness isn't inherently fascist, but an inherent aspect of fascism is physical fitness, and one cannot truly be fascist without living by the ideology to some extent.

Is this bait?

i see theres a lot of (((them))) in this thread

Attached: 1546986805827.jpg (866x600, 178K)

Because Atlanta is Little Chicago. They're not bringing economic opportunity with them either, they're just centralizing Southern cities even more and divorcing them from the rural population.

It's almost like the country is full of blohos

69.7 mil white
23.1 mil black
LARP HARDER

People who take pride in their skin colour, something they had no control over are inherently lazy. If you haven't achieved anything to be proud of you cling to things like race.

the stats clearly state "non Hispanic white" typical greasy Alabama poster. don't let that southern fried chicken grease get to your head.

3/3 of your points are blatantly wrong but I'm sure you're used to that hillbilly

Lots of gay talking points for but nobody can refute that blacks skew southern statistics negatively

Not a single fascist leader in the 20th century was fit. Strange dichotomy. As for the OP. I think most people really into fitness aren't really into politics, but if pressed to untangle all of their positions, assumptions, and contexts would end up more libertarian conservative than authoritarian. Most people who lift enjoy the sense of power, control, and ownership of their body and would find strict, dictatorial authority a major anethma.

So do whites, and there's way more whites.

Find the population stats. There aren't enough blacks in the country to skew it by much. Whites are disgustingly fat too and you trying to refute this shows your low iq sheep brain.

He can't imagine a problem that his demonized outgroup isn't the cause of. This is the mind of a red state boi.

This is wrong, the south has a higher concentration of blacks. Google it goofball.

Nice Graph. I would love to live in Montana

Leaders weren't fit, but their soldiers and henchmen were.

i also noticed a weird association between srong jawed gym chads and the fashy haircut. so theres that

>69.7 mil white
>23.1 mil black
>LARP HARDER
not the same guy but
>69.7 mil white
>23.1 mil black
LARP HARDER

You can't imagine black people having any problems at a higher rate than whites because a bunch of gay media you consume. Fucking goober

25% black compared to 13% for the rest of the country. What's your point, you can use that data to understand how this skews statistics downward.

You're actually proving your low iq kek. Let me try to explain it better so a sheep understands. The higher population of blacks in the South isn't high enough to skew the data as much as it is. Which means the percent of whites who are obese in the South is also higher.

Fucking poltards are so embarrassingly retarded

I believe they have problems at a higher rate but they're a tiny proportion, don't you know how averages work?

What if there’s one 900,000,000 greasy ass negro? Boom, the average is blown.

Yeah this would skew the average down

Yeah, true. This is correct.

Those would have to be some realllllllly fat negroes to skew it as much as we see in the data. Like world record fat, every single one, or else it's impossible.

Yeah but there is less deviation within the same race. You're ignoring that and then acting smart but you're really just a dumb guy aha.

And? No one was arguing which race is fatter, we're saying southerners regardless of race are fatter. Aha.

Oh, yeah that's true. Probably because of corn or something.

Blacks skew statistics in the South despite their small proportion of the population due to the severity of their obesity.

As it is, just eyeballing the map the red states do seem to be more obese, but it's not as strong a correlation when you only focus on Whites. For example Georgian Whites are as obese as Maine Whites.
cdc.gov/obesity/data/prevalence-maps.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 1.01.24 pm.png (1822x1250, 1.53M)

Fpbp

Because every single person regardless of race below the mason dixon is worthless and should die.

Dixie is chill and based

Whites in the South earn about as much as Japanese in Japan. If Southern Whites are worthless then 90% of humanity are subhumans.

That's not how it works. If you're obese you're obese, it doesn't matter how fat, you're counted as 1. Any more copes?

We weren't talking about earning potential we were talking about spiritual quality.

t. Urbanite fag

this is a true fact, compared to the talented tenth 90% of humanity are subhumans.

Fascist leaders tended not to be fit or unfit, but fairly average when it came to physical prowess; they were in charge of ideological matters and leading the nation, which is understandable, and many of them were older and past their prime. As another user pointed out though, soldiers and citizens were very fit under fascist rule when compared to other nations. Anyways, in terms of ideology/worldview, most people really into fitness tend to be conservative (paleoconservative in American terminology), third positionist, or somewhere in between from what I've seen.

>Being this low IQ
By 'severity' of their obesity I was referring to the very high proportion of the Black race (note, not individual Blacks) that is obese. Here is a map of Black obesity by state if you're curious.

The religion of the blue states is the sacralisation of ethnic suicide. You people aren't spiritual. Maybe you mean to say moral or virtuous, even then I'd disagree but whatever.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 1.11.47 pm.png (1826x1258, 1.36M)

This is bullshit, rural south is authentic amerikana. If anything it's the only spiritual part of the country left. It's the only part of the US that still has a tiny shred of it's identity.

No one is arguing blacks aren't fat. Southern whites are fat at huge rates too.

rural midwest ist pretty boring but still cool

>Southern Whites are quite fat

Now you're going back and forth. Is it conservative states like OP said or Southern states? If you just mean Southern, the Southern states are actually fairly even split with the Mississippi states plus Oklahoma and Texas having ~30% obesity and Florida, Georgia, and the rest of the Southern Eastern coast states having obesity similar to New England.

See here:
Middle America appears to be the most obese. That may be due to the political beliefs of the Whites in middle America or maybe rates of urbanisation or something else. Also keep in mind that a lot of 'blue' states are only blue due to nonWhites voting in those states. I'm not American so I don't have much skin in the fight but OP's initial question isn't even true (Illinois is fatter than Georgia but Illinois was blue whereas Georgia was red in the latest election) and the differential rate of obesity is being overblown.

Right wingers can blame everything on other races or groups and everything aginst them most be a consparicy or someshit. When will you faggots man up and accept your faults.

Shitty identity to retain

I've lived in Lousiana, Florida, and California. Not even considering minorities, the average white person in the South looks like a fucking whale compared to average white person in California. Average fitness levels among whites is far better in California. Most people I know in the South hardly ever even go outdoors, let alone to the gym, unless they're heading to a fucking restaurant to stuff their fat faces with fried food and oily vegetables (if they're in the mood to eat healthy).

America has had a lot of identity, from original natives, to French, Spanish, and evan Mexican across the entire southwest. to hold on to that backwards thinking mentality will cause the south to continue to be the laughing stock of the most powerful nation on earth. no one wants to visit a place known for strong racism, inbreeding, low iq, hick culture and hate of anyone different. Texas mogs the shit out of all the south with a perfect mix of people and culture.

>the only spiritual part of the country left

The fuck does that mean?

>If anything it's the only spiritual part of the country left. It's the only part of the US that still has a tiny shred of it's identity.

>what is entire native american culture throughout the west

>what is mexican american culture throught the entire southwest states

>what is african culture that desends from slaves that helped produce massive amounts of free labor.

i agree the south has its own culture but to say it is the only and last bit of american identity is very low iq, stop seeing the world through a straw user.

Also, stuffing your fat face full of fried food isn't "culture."

Does nayeon have a lazy eye? I don't know but I have a very weird, deeply hidden button that is pressed by korean girls with lazy eyes. It's super weird and bothers me but I can't help but go with it.

13% nation wide, but they massively live in the south. Don't be this bad at lying with stats. Try harder.

It's honestly a pride in genetics thing. Depending on how one defines the self, it could be entirely reasonable. Let's assume we are purely material. In that case, I am merely the expression of my genes. In this light I'm not really separate from my ancestors in a meaningful sense and suddenly pride in their accomplishments is entirely rational, as they are me quite literally. Maybe you're one expression of a super-organism, user.

Cute Chinks.

Attached: 1543375387929.jpg (3993x3240, 1.65M)

somebody please post the fat antifa and fatties for hillary pictures for this smart alec newfriend

This post is garbage. I lived in washington and ohio where not. Lot of blacks are, yet every other white person was obese. What race do you blame now?

I believe the issie is a lack of focus on health and fitness. I lived in europe for some odd years as well, and can say without a doubt, it is shameful to be obese there. Here, its like a symbol of taking control of your life. "Look at me world! I'm fat! What are you gonna do about it???!". They exercise way more, they eat way less. I lived in the south pf the states for a bit too. Can easily say there are more blacks here, but the whites and blacks are equally stupid and basically the same in terms of fatness.

Southern culture is authentic, what culture does your region have that’s your own?
Northerners from my state and others keep invading the south, drawn in by the friendliness of people, their strong love of community and identity and their lax laws, and you fags then try to take power and ruin their communities. If their identity is stuff like “racism” and “inbreeding” (which historically has never been huge in the south and blacks are far more inbred than whites) then why do you carpetbaggers keep moving to their lands and seething at their way of life?
Interesting that the “bigoted right wingers” have statistics and data on their side while the faggot leftists here rely solely on stereotypes of people better off than them.
Post body fags

The south is backwards as fuck, i would have purged them all if I was hitler

It’s “backwards” because they don’t want to live in pod apartments believeing in lies like “diversity is our strength” and feminist shit. They’re “backward” because they actually have community, because whites there have social expectations to be polite, direct and live well, while you coastal elitist retards have no expectations and think pozzed fags with dildoes parading with children tossing out condoms is great. In the south they actually pride themselves on looking good, acting with manners, and they actually talk to you even if you’re a stranger. But because they own guns, care about community and tradition and don’t let themselves fall into disgusting degenerate behavior as much as you leftist urbanites do, because they don’t fall for indoctrination crap that teaches them to hate themselves for who they are because they’re white/American/Christian/not gay they have to be “purged”.
I live in New England and by god I’d trade southern whites for any of you soulless last-men anyday.