Reminder that you need to stop bulking 10 days before June or else you won't be ready for summer

Reminder that you need to stop bulking 10 days before June or else you won't be ready for summer

Attached: 10-Day-Snake-Juice-Fast-Transformation-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bppGGrKAtkw
bodybuilding.com/fun/bmr_calculator.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happens on day 11 when he eats and balloons back to the first pic? Fasting is unironically for cuckolds

Don't eat like a retard once you reach your goal..

You don't put it back on. Go and read about the method and the benefits before shitting up the board with your dumb "muh cuck" posts.

How do you safely fast for that many days?

youtu.be/bppGGrKAtkw

How do people in a coma not die from lying in a bed for x months?

Saline drip. Electrolytes, water and sodium.

If that happens he should be studied since its imposdible

>dyel baldie telling you to drink your own piss
Dogs eat dog food

Attached: 1546761356133.jpg (500x500, 75K)

>this user can gain 24 pounds with one meal

Give me bulking advice now

People in a coma don't spend several hundred calories a day with work or the like. I'll look into the things you've listed though, I do shorter fasts regularly but never did more than like 20 hours

you ever notice why people who FAST look sickly, like shit, never quite have good insertions/posture, often pasty/loose skin, big nipples.

its because they dont do cardio

cardio is amazing for your body in so many ways, and yet they're obsessed with 'muh weight loss'

get some patience, take your time, and go for a fucking run outside. god damn. /fast/ fags are never gonna make it, it's the lack of willpower to even do a little bit of cardio that ripples throughout the rest of their life. fast = cope.

>I do shorter fasts regularly but never did more than like 20 hours
You never fully enter ketosis then

>7lbs in 24h
my gf claims this even though she does eats smth during the day
ill respond to this the same way i respond to her
fuck off

>24 hour fast
>already visible ads
ok come on now

Holy shit you can actually gain that much weight back? Tell me how user!!??

H-hold on guys let me flex my abs before you take the next picture.

Attached: unshopped.jpg (1024x576, 117K)

t. triggered fatty that can't put down the fucking fork

He's right tho, I can take the same stupid before/after pictures by just flexing and standing properly

>posting momscience on Jow Forums

>unironically giving importance to an arbitrary milestone such as "summer"
yikes

base and loghpilled

>several hundred calories a day with work or the like
Normal physical activity only accounts for a small part of your calorie expenditure; the majority of energy is used just for respiration and keeping your body warm; you could be a vegetable and still require at least around ~1500 calories a day to not die.

How does Jow Forums not know basic science like this?
bodybuilding.com/fun/bmr_calculator.htm

>That fat at 185 lbs

Is he 5'4''?

Attached: Absolutely Horrified.gif (201x228, 298K)

If he's 5'4" and 161 after 10 days of fasting that mean's he's pretty jacked.

He's not really that fat in the first picture, he probably just ate a ton of food and took the picture right away.

>185 libs
>Not fat for the average 5'9"
Maybe if you have been training for years

People in comas still eat. They're fed with a feeding tube. Obviously. you actually believe a human being can survive on water and sodium alone?

For those of you who haven't realised yet. This whole thread is the "delete system32" of fitness advice

Ugly ass fuck, I will YELL in his fucking face made of boogers while he sleeps. Snake diet ? Yeah, that worked great for Eve and the rest of humanity you piece of shit.

BTW this guy also claims this diet can cure brain cancer so he obviously knows what he's talking about.

>hating on Cole Robinson
Get out of here faggot.

Attached: 1526667407495.png (958x718, 505K)

>20 hours
Not even a fucking fast. I hate this meme. Going 5-40 days only water is how they cure high blood pressure and deal with diabetes in a hospital. If you dont have any serious conditions already that require medical attention you dont need to eat. I just went 7 days of water only. No snake juice. I was 22% bf when I did. A person who is 18% bf can go 70 days. From how you talk you are probably like 300lbs. Fucking 20 hour fast. Not eating breakfast lookin ass.

Channeling the snake man, I see.

but wouldn't you have like no energy after the first day

/fast/ is a cult of fatties who look like dogshit and shit themselves in public after chugging salt water, all because they want a quick fix

intermittent fasting is fine though

This
I have no scientific backing for this and it’s probably bullshit but doing cardio regardless of if you’re bulking or cutting is just simply a good idea for both health and physique alike

Why listen to the advices of a retard who can't get rid of his massive protuding gut. Visceral fat is said to be the one most closely associated with poor health. Long fasts result in chronically elevated Cortisol which is known to store fat in the visceral area. I believe also that good health and low stress results in attractiveness and this guy looks ugly and unhealthy.

Why do you say "its probably bullshit". When you run you're promoting blood and lymphatic fluid circulation in all areas of your body. You're also forcing brain oxygenation which imo when unoptimal can lead to mental issues like depression. The lymphatic system is our main way of detoxifying. Moving, especially when gravity is involved (so cycling is less effective), is amazing for circulation and when done daily it insures that it is consistently good.

Only thing tho in my opinion, you can easily make running from healthy to unhealthy when you go for endurance-type which is too stressing. A few people with great genes wont get any drawbacks from this but still; imo it's not "more = better". 20 mins a day is perfect for me.

There is a bit of an energy drop off but it comes right back once you get adjusted

If you mean water weight, that makes zero sense because its not a dry fast.
Literally starving yourself for 10 days with only salt and water, refeeding on a steak or a boiled egg isn't going to make you "baloon".

It comes back because you start running off Cortisol and Adrenaline which is damaging in long-term. We eat to get energy otherwise, the process through which the body can survive without energy intake isn't meant to promote good health and longevity.

>the majority of energy is used just for respiration and keeping your body warm
And also brain function. The brain accounts for about 20% of your daily RMR expenditure.