Guys, if I get swoled, will grills stop ignoring my existence?

James Stewart
James Stewart

guys, if I get swoled, will grills stop ignoring my existence?

Attached: 1546942065925.jpg (191 KB, 1080x1350)

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

No. You're still an ugly, unintelligent, unfunny manlet. Chad will always win, you will always lose.
You should become An Hero now, and avoid all the pain and disappointment.

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

make your wallet swole

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

Depends on how fun and different you are. Im a 31 year old boomer and banged out more than a couple 18 year olds this last year. I did that because you young zoomer faggot fuckboys are all the same. Your desire to fit in and be the same makes the girls from your generation swallowing my cum all the easier. I have so much more than men from your generation, so ofcourse your behavior only pushes women my way. I hinestly cannot think of any point in history where being 30+ and banging 18 year olds could have possibly been easier - without an arranged marriage.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

If you’re fat, probably yes; if not, they will keep doing it.

Cringe, you don’t know nothing about this guy except he isn’t swole and insecure.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

Whoooooooo cares

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

U my role model unironically

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Damn I zoomed alllll the way in on that pussy

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

OP is shitposting therefore is fair game

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

31 year old boomer
That's literally not how generational categories work, you stupid fucking millennial. Boomers were born in the mid 40's to the early 60's.
Millennials are late 80's to late 90's.

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

Attached: 8d6.jpg (81 KB, 645x729)

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

Lifting is good for you, has no drawbacks and will at least raise your chances minimally
Isn’t that enough?

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

welcome to the forums, friend

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Attached: DsFsiMAWsAANNxG.jpg (12 KB, 300x300)

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

I do.
Maybe you're right
Should I lift for war instead?

Attached: 1546805718758m.jpg (136 KB, 681x1024)

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

Maybe you should lift for yourself

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Attached: 719E4CA2-A415-483D-BAE2-8F91886777B1.jpg (188 KB, 750x1113)

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

No you still have to talk to them, they are people

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

Become a monk.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

found the boomer

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

Attached: 1546701190124.png (303 KB, 1032x1242)

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Kek.

Attached: D38E0C5F-C04C-4533-A43D-E9EDA8FC6233.jpg (181 KB, 580x477)

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

haha ok settle down dad

Attached: biker-pepe-(ultra-rare).jpg (40 KB, 350x400)

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

First day on the internet? Google "goatse" and "boko no pico" for some epic fun!

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

I lost 10kg and fucked 4 girls then got a gf a few months after. So yes, but only if you were a fatty with a good jaw like me.

Attached: 1546964681062.jpg (655 KB, 1152x2048)

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

literally

Yikes.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

This bro is right. I'm also tired of the millenials who browse this shithole that don't have a fucking clue about demographics. You fuckers are so priviledged. Everything on hand by a click.
I was 18yo in '96 and we barely had Yahoo for checking the damn weather back them.
Fucking NEET DYELs.

Attached: trainspotting.jpg (109 KB, 1000x826)

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

It will help.....a lot. But that's only the initial move. You need to talk, be social.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

She's going to cut her bum if she's not careful!

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

pics?

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

God I bet you wish that was the truth. Would make you feel like you're still the rockstar and the whole world still revolves around you -- all because you were born less than a flicker later than me in history. Truth is, your probably trash now, and always have been. You can change this, starting with that negative, shitty personality of yours. No salty bitch ever got laid for free. So fix yourself, or don't, and continue making my sex life easy.

Pic is a 20 yo I'm banging at work. I never hit on girls at work, butI met her and coincidently, she works at the same business as me.

Attached: Screenshot-20190111-225755-Messages.jpg (484 KB, 1080x1640)

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

retard. that bitch is gonna get you fired when you stop fucking her, i can already tell she's insane from a handful of texts

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

That ass looks airbrushed

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Sike dumbass! Completely different departments and our texts are more than enough proof that she was never forced ti do anything- plus the guidance at work clearly states its not grounds for any administrative action.

Try again zoomer faggot! :)

(old style smiley face because i'm old, get it?)

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

KEK
Based boomer degenerate.

Attached: 1546756067254.jpg (19 KB, 300x300)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit