Best way to avoid camel-toe at the gym?

Best way to avoid camel-toe at the gym?

Attached: girl.webm (540x960, 1.88M)

holy shit her pussy is fucking mountainous

Butt plug but for your pussy

it would be funny if someone ran up and tickled her labia haha

How do I avoid my cock bulging out of my pants and women and gay men from looking at my dick?

kek, women would think you're a creep. but for some reason its okay for them walk around with their labias ripping their "pants" apart at the seams

by not wearing yoga pants you disgusting whore. wear a fucking dress like women are supposed to

I have a million of these gym girl webms.

Attached: 1546617243228.webm (640x640, 1015K)

Dump em. We're due for a thot thread.

Wear normal clothes, thot

Attached: 1546744392041.webm (640x800, 2.69M)

Attached: 1546617419155.webm (640x886, 1.56M)

Attached: 1546617486161.webm (640x800, 2.59M)

if i saw this i might fucking snap and just rape her, she's too cute for me to resist

>lying down and pressing heavy weight with your legs
If only someone would invent a machine for this.

Attached: 1546617591345.webm (640x800, 1.94M)

Don't be a sandnigger

Don't wear anything

Attached: 1546738567206.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Attached: 1546747546461.webm (640x640, 2.55M)

Attached: 1546747332740.webm (640x800, 2.09M)

Attached: 1546746205681.webm (640x640, 1.55M)

I don't care about what she's wearing but that exercise is bullshit ridiculous nonsense. Just do good mornings you whore. Besides good mornings can be made just as lewd because of the "presenting" position.

But I guarantee that gym has a machine SPECIFICALLY made for this exercise.
Women are mentally ill.

only if you're ugly

yep, an adductor machine

Attached: clean and jerk.webm (640x640, 2.53M)

Why is it okay to make fun of curlbros or people that skip leg day, when bitchs literally only do ass excercises. so fucking pathetic

Attached: clean and jerk side view.webm (640x640, 866K)

Because men should fucking know better, my dude.

Lost my boner from op's pic to this. Fucking rancid.

That is actually a snatch not a clean and jerk.

Shit legs

that is a gorgeous park. Where is this?

this kills the acl

>That jiggle
>That not entirely covered outer labia

The slightly uncovered labia is patrician tier.
We need more pussy peeks.
It's like next level nip slip

Home gym naked like any normal person

Damn right that's a snatch, more like jerk then clean

because women who only work ass are attractive, and men who only curl aren't

Attached: 1473032204126.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

>heavy weight
it's like 30 lbs user

thats true, i just wish women would rightfully get called out for being shallow and only working out for their ass.

>working out so that you can be confident in your body and achieve your sexual desires is a bad thing if it's not men doing it
C'mon buddy
You know for a fact that if jelqing worked and didn't rip your dickmeat off every man would do it.
Don't fault women for doing something men do just because biology gives them an easier time with it. Be glad that there are women that aren't just fat slobs

Attached: 1523388236158.jpg (512x384, 51K)

Mirin

Not a thot.

Whats this exercise called? It almost looks useful

Attached: Leg-press.jpg (288x583, 21K)

Panty liner

guess what pal: literally the only reason anybody goes to the gym is to become more attractive

Attached: 1516496791282.png (948x601, 748K)

I feel you my dude and you aren't wrong. But expecting people to hold women to male standards isn't going to work out well for you.

TRX glute raise

I'd love to play around with her in bed and make her feel weak and small

That's actually a leg press machine whereas thot_0023 is using a smith machine which no one should use ever for any exercise.

so you could finally be on the other end of it?
haha just kiddin ;)

God I want to sniff it

Attached: 1544765943813.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

>tfw can't decide whether to join the gym by my house where there is guaranteed to be an endless supply of fit college sloots or the one across town that is cheaper, has better amenities, and it open 24/7
fucking kill me, you really can't always get what you want.

be male

Attached: Zproudofglutes.webm (640x640, 592K)

what is the point of the arm movement? also fat thotpussy

>looking at her own pussy and giggling
i think i like this one

home gym

Attached: 1523242298846.jpg (600x445, 55K)

Don't wear skankspanx.
Not complex really, jogging shorts are far cuter and more practical, but you may have to shave more.

>"The thot lunge with epiphyseal knee shearers"
Who thinks of these exercises?

It's called "another pointless meme exercise that is worse than other exercises"

band-aid on the puss
It works in muh animu

If you're wearing tights, it'll make you look like you have a giant pubis.
Also, they shift around and crinkle as well as generally feel nasty when they get sweaty.

I actually replied to the wrong one
I meant Looks like a good compound movement with a decent range of motion.

haha

people say these are meme exercises but they have really nice asses, so how bad are they really

Fucking retards dude. Trying to attract men at the gym. Then they turn 35 and wonder why nobody wants them and why they have 7 cats.

This looks exactly like my cousin, same face, same hair, same body, what the fuck. Where is this from?

>that guy in the background looking in every other possible direction

Attached: 1546277095387.jpg (234x215, 5K)

Women like that usually find someone (usually as vapid and vain as they are) since they aren't waiting around for their incel in shining armor to sweep them off their feet the way you're waiting for that mythic virgin to knock on your door.

>CTRL+F "ellen"
>0 result

Attached: 1546286273408.webm (640x640, 1.36M)

by not dressing like a whore

This are quite uncomfortable

Wear underwear.

Women are fucking stupid and giving them modern right to express themselves was a mistake.

I unironically believe that women should be treated as they were over 100 years ago.

yeah and make sure they're showing and get embarrassed about your underwear showing and keep tugging your pants up and blushing and looking around. the underwear should be a nerdy white cotton pair with a logo visible & maybe an embarrassing print.

She's gorgeous.

Attached: 1537625382662.jpg (252x200, 9K)

>Wearing Jawdins.

That's gonna be a no from me dog.

>mad that hos are spreading their legs for real niggas to see and enjoy
enjoy being a butthurt incel f-f-f-faggot but please keep your whiny rhetoric to yourself and Jow Forums
thanks

Wear normal clothes? Sweat pants, basketball shorts, something that isn't fucking skin tight

Nothing wrong with having 7 cats desu

does real niggas imply blacking thots and knock them up, then going for a 25 year ciggarette run?

It used to be exciting turning church girls into cumsluts, but nowadays it's just tragic seeing the average Jane intelligence plummeting and them going for either manipulative cunts like me or "real niggas" as you put it.

nowadays? what are in your 60s?

There absolutely is if they live inside. Having 7 animals inside period is too much.

23, maybe I was just naïve back in 2012-13. But you had to work harder than "Netflix & Chill?" or "DTF?" to get laid around the time I racked up most of my numbers.
BACK IN THE FUCKING DAY

23? holy shit zoomer scum why don't you go leave some forlorn coments on beatles videos about your generation or something instead of RPing a pick up artist on this autism hub

The feeling of empowered autism helps me deal with the void I've gotten from whoring around for the past 6 years.
It's comfy here

lol.

>2019 and user isn't brapcercising
never gonna make it familia

Why the jazz hands tho? What it gives?

Not disagreeing with the sentiment of your posts, but if you came out of 6 years of slutting it up only blaming the nature of woman and not seeing yourself as part of the problem then you should think on the issue a little more. Supply and command, buddy.

>Chastity belt

Attached: images (11).jpg (352x355, 16K)

Don't they have pussy pads or something?

Also this thread isn't about camel toe.

God damn it how do I make my girl do squats and lower body exercises. The more I pound her the morr flat she becomes. Someone give me tips

me on the back

I do see myself as part of the problem, at least I used to be. But back then it wasn't a problem. Seeing women now, 27-47, all acting the same way as I did when I was 18.
It's kind of pathetic.

I stopped at 64 and now I have had the same sexual partner for 6 months, met her around the same time I started working on my sex addiction and I'm down from 3 times a day to once every three days without actual withradawal symptoms. But who knows who dick her down when I'm out of town, you know?

Always surrounded myself with women, I talk on average to 30-45 people a day. 1/3 are dudes probably, if even. Seeing the way chicks talk, ones I've been with and their friends. It's just a mess of this guy, and also this guy, but this guy too.
It's like they just refuse to grab a hold of themselves, talking about a future with kids and marriage but who the fuck would want someone with numbers close to mine or higher? I have to lie to people to not feel ashamed in respectable social circles when it comes up during drinking games or some shit, and my number is fairly low if you look at some people I've interacted with.