Just had a crazy great chest/back workout

Just had a crazy great chest/back workout

Now going to get a 12 piece chicken bucket meal from KFC with a box of fries and 6 beers for after

How are my fellow Jow Forums Bros enjoying their Friday evening?

Attached: EE50D1DF-81A6-4295-BA69-B9F62C911B7B.png (1242x2208, 2.75M)

Attached: 9AC1F892-FB0E-4645-BE8A-263B0F3BFFCC.png (1242x2208, 3.21M)

>no hookups

Forced humor and pretty cringy

>Literally shaved his chin like the Jow Forums mask

Attached: 41jWCcGHgVL._SY355_.jpg (266x355, 12K)

>I'm no fun at all. Swipe right please

I ran. Now I will make pancakes and eggs for a late evening treat.

Attached: R-234079-1341415192-1211.jpeg.jpg (600x598, 139K)

Nice, but check this out.

Attached: things_are_looking_up.jpg (890x445, 98K)

Autism. Many such cases.

Great job user. Think of all the size ur gonna put on heck yeah
Man I didn’t notice, I wonder if that was actually intentional?

I wanna try something like this but instead of all the text crap I'll just have it be my before picture and then they'll swipe right to a pic of me Jow Forums at the gym or something.

It'd be a nice little surpise.

What if it was a picture of you sucking your own dick haha wouldn't that be a funny joke? I'd like to see such a picture so that we can laugh at it together haha.

>Canadian

What kind of an idiot actually would think they have a shot with a 9/10 streamer chick just because the "mod" for her and give her money? LOL! Would do the same thing if I was her, to ez~

This pathetic guy needs Jow Forums and he doesn't even know it. I see a lot of driving potential in his bitter frustration.

It’s good. Had a nice gym session earlier this morning, did some cardio in the afternoon.

Now I’m drunk about to grab some fuckin’ Del Taco for me and a few Stacey’s at this kick-back.

>2019
>still being an autistic retard that eats nothing but chicken and rice
>not just eating whatever the fuck you want while just doing at least one hour of cardio a day
>not getting drunk on the weekends with the boys and some of the nice soririty girls from around the block

Literally never, ever going to make it.

Attached: 36CCCE0F-B1C0-45B0-B465-F9D315DCACA8.png (625x773, 143K)

Fucked my gf in a parking lot but masterbated like 3 times earlier today so I had to finish myself off. At gym rn and I'm doing a weird routine right before I transition to Greek God program by kinobody.

Can confirm this is 90 percent of canadian guys. we are so onions'd its hopeless.

Oh shit, it's Friday isn't it...

Attached: Wojak_in_jim_jams.jpg (900x900, 88K)

>some roastie thot screencapped this to make fun of him

Fucked my sleep schedule by going to bed at 10, and waking up at 1 to let my pup out. Couldnt get back to sleep, so I watched the new episodes of Young Justice. Probably going to look through a poetry collection to find a piece for my upcoming class project

If I where a girl I would probably have to water my vagina so it doesn't dry up after reading that.

I demand more of this autistic leaf

top left

do people like this really exist or is this something someone made up?

That last response holy fuck...

I can smell that dude just from the way he types

>love watching mma
Makes me blood boil hearing shit like this. If this nigga had any balls whatsoever he'd be in fighting shape from regular fighting lessons, but no tryna look good with no work put into it and people will generally roll along giving any credit as if watching tv is an achievement

Attached: 1545604232831.jpg (256x256, 14K)

Hmmm

Attached: cab.jpg (508x512, 54K)

while i agree on the going out with a gal or two point i object on "hanging" with the boys. Not all of us have real boys around. I prefer to be alone rather than be influenzed by the turds i used to call friends. You are who you hang around with senpai

Attached: 1542145543086.jpg (803x474, 58K)

Yet somehow this guy probably got some matches, whereas I haven’t had sex in 2 years.

Buddy, you don't want the kind of girl that swipes right to that. At best they're a bisexual obeast gamer gurrrl. At worst, they're a weird sperg that hasn't seen the clear side of a shower curtain in 3 months

what i love about this is the attempt by the mod to demonstrate value by showing he has other options

Attached: 1544728531063.jpg (900x675, 82K)

and, just like that, the door to making-it-land disappeared.

Attached: 1541173520809.jpg (250x196, 9K)

Attached: Untitled.png (400x123, 6K)

hehe

if this is satire, it's representative of a huge chunk of the 'streamer' community. they are hopeless, clueless, thirsty, desperate '''men''' that have no purpose in life than to work and provide for and submit to women. they are like golems

>Things are looking up for me (and down for you)
>spending 1/3 his days a mod in her channel

AND HE DID ALL FOR FREE

Attached: fellas.gif (300x577, 279K)

At least this one has a crush on a girl. Jannies here do it for other reasons.

That pic is a good representation of the saying "out of the ashes and into the fire"

>Jow Forums mask

>Jow Forums mask

This is basically every Jow Forumstard and incel on Jow Forums that wants a virgin waifu and thinks any girl with a few partners is a whore.

>Jow Forums mask

>I don't need you.
Good for him maybe he gets his act together and
>There are a whole lot of other streamers
oh nononononono

>Jow Forums mask
Really. The Jow Forums mask. Wow. I didn't know that. I thought the mask was originally designed to emulate Guy Fawkes' face, as he was planning to blow up the houses of parliament, but no, it's the Jow Forums mask, afterall. Huh. Learning something new every day.

>falling for b8