How much does a 45 lb plate weigh?

after they cut the holes in it for the barbell

Attached: 1537942411923.png (500x622, 323K)

Like 19 kilos

>he doesn't factor in the fact that the force of gravity changes with altitude, therefore the pl8 is actually LIGHTER at the bottom of your rep because it's closer to the earth
ngmi

depends. if it's 45 lb plate made of iron, then it's probably around 55 lbs or so. if it's made of rubber, then it's closer to 30 lb

3.21 Stones

Around tree fiddy

Got that backwards buddy

depends on the lift. With a barbell they usually weigh twice as much as when you're just lifting the plate alone, even after taking away the holes

is this a 'pretending to be retarded' meme?
45 pounds denotes the weight of the two plates + the barbell since they're meant to be used in conjunction.

Congrats you’re so autistic you missed the fucking meme

brainlet detected

do what now

retard, when you stick the bar though the holes they are filled with weight again

>implying implications
shiggy didgeridoo

much like the chinese grandmother digging through all the oranges at the grocery store for the perfect orange, I too scatter all of the plates across the barbell room as I weigh them all on my scale searching for the tightest tolerances for my lifts

Pic related

Attached: 1547167088610.jpg (1000x2500, 834K)

>Gravity is weaker closer to the thing causing gravity

Attached: 1546295889505.jpg (540x540, 110K)

F_g = G • (m_1 • m_2) / r^2

Attached: 6dc.jpg (400x384, 30K)

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY
$1000 EOY

wouldn't it be 45lbs again when the barbell covers the hole? you only need to substract the hole if you are using the plate by itself, like doing those exercises where you pretend to drive a car in the air with the plate as the steering wheel

No because you don't count the bar

Well actually the weight on the plate means the weight of a cubic meter of the material.
A 20kg plate actually means 20kg/m^3. They just leave the /m^3 out so it is easier to read.
So then we get that volume of a plate is actually something like 0.008m^3, which means a plate is actually 20kg * 0.008m^3 = 0.16kg.
The we count that and realize that 3pl8 is actually just like 1kg. It can be kinda hard to get your head around it but it'll get easier.