Have thots or attention whores in the gym ever pissed you off?

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Have thots or attention whores in the gym ever pissed you off?

Attached: 1547266793888.webm (1.27 MB, 400x400)

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

That gif never gets old

Justin White
Justin White

range ban incels please

Camden Long
Camden Long

Why would someone get so worked up about an obvious banter thread?

James Reyes
James Reyes

is she okay

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

Only the fat ones (usually goblinas) who pull their gymshark leggings up high as fuck to conceal their fupas. I have no problem with fit chicks solely for the test boost & for eye fucking with them in between sets. But fat wannabe gym thots make me sick.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

I'm not a closet homo so no.

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

I rage banged ur mom last nite shit was so cash

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Only once.

I normally welcome gym thots and ignore them during my workout save for a few motivation glances here and there and dont mind their presence as long as they are actually working out. The one time I have ever been genuinely annoyed was when a pair of them in their late teens waltzed into the gym scantily clad and bolted from one end of the gym to another snapping pictures of one another in mid rep poses with every machine, dumbbell or barbell they could get their hands on.

They spent literally half of my work out doing this often coming within relatively close quarters to me which made it hard to ignore especially when half the poses were with hypothetically shitty form. Half an hour of that and they split without even breaking a sweat. Dumb broads. But oh well. Instagram likes are better than gains to some folk.

Attached: cat-disapointment.png (78 KB, 249x250)

Tyler White
Tyler White

On the contrary, when I'm with my buddies at the gym, and they can't stop oggling the cardio bunnies and making lewd comments to me about the women, that really pisses me off. Like, I'm usually pretty consistent with my workouts, and I tend to be recognizable to the staff and regulars. When my fatass friends tag along to literally stand in back of a treadmill like a dog, I get a little annoyed.

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

you sound like a sad, lonely boomer. let the kids have fun

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

let the kids have fun
No. Go play gym at a walmart or a planet fitness.

Attached: 1503565644314.jpg (12 KB, 212x204)

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

probably survived, but I doubt she shoots IG vids at the gym anymore

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

She asked for a gym member to leave for being disruptive. He wouldn't. She started to call the police before he apparently became enraged and tossed random weights at her. Shattering part of her humerus among other injuries.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

you're actually retarded

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

be innagym
see thot on the other side of the machines
she goes to do leg presses
sets weight and goes on phone
on phone while i do two more sets
gets up
does same shit on another machine
goes on treadmill set to 3mph

why even leave the house

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

me in the mirror

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Yeah uhhh the videos fake brother, don’t know where you got this story from.

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

i think you might be getting trolled here idk for sure tho

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

I don't care what other people do.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

This is real. Documenting Reality confirmed this a long time ago.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

i ignore em lol

William Davis
William Davis

The shit teir goblina thots wearing memeshark make we want to hurl pl8s at them like in the gif but Jow Forums grils (i.e the cardio bunnies) are nice to eyefuck in between sets but the roastie trash that just sit around on their phones blocking the weights i want to use or the machines piss me off no thot can be allowed to fuck with my gains

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

I think I'll take that beer from you user

Attached: 1a0.png (65 KB, 785x644)

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

They turk ur GAINS!!!

Attached: 67a543bca118d09accb801323542570d-400x400.jpg (18 KB, 400x400)

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

same here..

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

DEY TURK ER GERNS

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

I don't know where the fuck some of you go that you have 'attention whores' and 'THOTS' distracting people while they try to work.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

Some thot tried to give me advice on diddlies when I was warming up. I then proceeded to lift 4pl8.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Two of them insisted on using both squat racks rather than share one so they could make videos of them squatting their baby weights in unison

John Morales
John Morales

There was this chick that would dance for hours with weights in her hands looking in the mirror at 24 hour fitness when I used to go there. Didn't piss me off, was just kind of weird.

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Bugman namecalling
r/eddit

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

my fucking sides, holy shit user.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

the second plate always cracks me up

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

I havent had anything alcoholic today but feel free to grab a cold boi user

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit