Have thots or attention whores in the gym ever pissed you off?

Attached: 1547266793888.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

That gif never gets old

range ban incels please

Why would someone get so worked up about an obvious banter thread?

is she okay

Only the fat ones (usually goblinas) who pull their gymshark leggings up high as fuck to conceal their fupas. I have no problem with fit chicks solely for the test boost & for eye fucking with them in between sets. But fat wannabe gym thots make me sick.

I'm not a closet homo so no.

I rage banged ur mom last nite shit was so cash

Only once.

I normally welcome gym thots and ignore them during my workout save for a few motivation glances here and there and dont mind their presence as long as they are actually working out. The one time I have ever been genuinely annoyed was when a pair of them in their late teens waltzed into the gym scantily clad and bolted from one end of the gym to another snapping pictures of one another in mid rep poses with every machine, dumbbell or barbell they could get their hands on.

They spent literally half of my work out doing this often coming within relatively close quarters to me which made it hard to ignore especially when half the poses were with hypothetically shitty form. Half an hour of that and they split without even breaking a sweat. Dumb broads. But oh well. Instagram likes are better than gains to some folk.

Attached: cat disapointment.png (249x250, 78K)

On the contrary, when I'm with my buddies at the gym, and they can't stop oggling the cardio bunnies and making lewd comments to me about the women, that really pisses me off. Like, I'm usually pretty consistent with my workouts, and I tend to be recognizable to the staff and regulars. When my fatass friends tag along to literally stand in back of a treadmill like a dog, I get a little annoyed.

you sound like a sad, lonely boomer. let the kids have fun

>let the kids have fun
No. Go play gym at a walmart or a planet fitness.

Attached: 1503565644314.jpg (212x204, 12K)

probably survived, but I doubt she shoots IG vids at the gym anymore

She asked for a gym member to leave for being disruptive. He wouldn't. She started to call the police before he apparently became enraged and tossed random weights at her. Shattering part of her humerus among other injuries.

you're actually retarded

>be innagym
>see thot on the other side of the machines
>she goes to do leg presses
>sets weight and goes on phone
>on phone while i do two more sets
>gets up
>does same shit on another machine
>goes on treadmill set to 3mph

why even leave the house

me in the mirror

Yeah uhhh the videos fake brother, don’t know where you got this story from.

i think you might be getting trolled here idk for sure tho

I don't care what other people do.

This is real. Documenting Reality confirmed this a long time ago.

i ignore em lol

The shit teir goblina thots wearing memeshark make we want to hurl pl8s at them like in the gif but Jow Forums grils (i.e the cardio bunnies) are nice to eyefuck in between sets but the roastie trash that just sit around on their phones blocking the weights i want to use or the machines piss me off no thot can be allowed to fuck with my gains

I think I'll take that beer from you user

Attached: 1a0.png (785x644, 65K)

They turk ur GAINS!!!

Attached: 67a543bca118d09accb801323542570d_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

same here..

DEY TURK ER GERNS

I don't know where the fuck some of you go that you have 'attention whores' and 'THOTS' distracting people while they try to work.

Some thot tried to give me advice on diddlies when I was warming up. I then proceeded to lift 4pl8.

Two of them insisted on using both squat racks rather than share one so they could make videos of them squatting their baby weights in unison

There was this chick that would dance for hours with weights in her hands looking in the mirror at 24 hour fitness when I used to go there. Didn't piss me off, was just kind of weird.

>Bugman namecalling
>>>r/eddit

my fucking sides, holy shit user.

the second plate always cracks me up

I havent had anything alcoholic today but feel free to grab a cold boi user