Which split is better?

6 times a week:-
chest/bi shoulders/tri back/legs rest repeat
or
chest/tri back/bi shoulders/legs rest repeat

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg (640x360, 30K)

I'm not qualified to answer your question but switching to the SS 3days/week workout I progressed a lot quicker than with my previous 6 day/week split

Do you legitimately think you'll be going to and from the gym 12 times a week for long-term?

Doubt.exe

Ive personally done PPLPPL myself but nah cunt, going 6/days a week, nope'd out of that shit. Especially when your life has the slightest bit of changes, your gym goes to shit.

why 12 times?

bump

>going to the gym
>leaving the gym

Thats 2 times that you travel to and from the gym each day, so therefore 12 times.

This.

If you go to the gym that much you either
>don’t have a social life
>are autistic
>depressed
>likely unemployed or working a mediocre low energy, low paying job
>don’t have a significant other

You get the picture. Just go to the fucking gym and workout frequently, but balance it with social life.

I don’t know why this board has a hard time understanding that concept.

Attached: 13CAA2D7-6704-4AF8-BF0E-DF405CC9F618.jpg (480x640, 130K)

it's not like 20 miles away from home :/

university student and have a better social life than you probably.

I don't know what's not clear about my thread just tell me which split is better ffs ,i know how to manage my life.

>unemployed

I work and go to uni full time and still manage to fuck bitches and get drunk at weekend parties with my boys.

I hit the gym but not like an autistic child that will throw a fit if I don’t make it a couple days

Attached: 11018510_614850081983245_2117689368_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Facebook tier

Why not just push pull legs?
Chest heavy push
Back heavy pull
Legs
Rest
Shoulder heavy push
Bi heavy pull
Legs
Repeat
This is what I'm doing now and it feels great. Hit each group twice every 7 days at least but put heavy emphasis on each once every 7 days

I did the chist/bi shoulders/tri legs rest for 5 months and now I heard the other one is better so I came here to make sure.
I got good gains from the first split but I was wondering if I get more with the other one

Counter-theory: For some people, having the gym scheduled as a daily thing makes it easier to go and stay consistent.

this

>wake up at 4:30
>workout 5:00-6:00 everyday
>shower, get ready, eat, etc. 6:00-7:00
>study/go to class 7:00-17:00
>five hours for socializing
>go to bed at 22:30
>sleep for six hours
How is this difficult?

I didn't suggest that, I suggested
Push - chest tri shoulder
Pull - back bi
Legs
That way every workout uses muscle groups that already work together. Bench works chest tris and shoulders, chin-ups works back and bis, etc. add in dom isolations for hypertrophy and do one heavy compound per day, on s chest heavy push do bench, on a shoulder heavy push do OHP, on a back heavy pull do weighted pull-ups, on a bi heavy pull do weighted chin ups. On legs alternate between squats and deadlifts. His way you get maximum recovery between muscle groups while making sure you hit them all twice a week.
If you do shoulders the day after chest you're not giving your shoulders enough time to rest because bench uses shoulders.

Also easier for a lot of people to carve out an hour of gym time every day than two hours every other day.

I got what you mean thanks for the tips

Lmao
>six hours of sleep
>actually waking up at 430
>going to bed at 1030

Shut up fagboy. Or you can just do what I do.
>wake up whenever the fuck you want
>go to work or school
>lift for an hour
>drink and party all fucking day
>pass out at 3am

I do a program that repeats every 4 days, non-stop, year round. The thing is I am able to skip days and continue the following day if something in life comes up.

Routine is

Day 1
>Squats
>Abs
Day 2
>Bench
>Chin-Ups
>Arm isolation
>Side Delt Isolation
Day 3
>Deadlifts
>Abs
Day 4
>Press
>Shrugs
>Arm isolation
>Chest isolation

Not set rest days or off days, I run the above 123412341234 year round, but if something comes up, I can take an off day, and continue on the following day as normal, this way I am not locked to specific days, so it is much more flexible and far more conducive to other aspects of life

I read 4 posts and this thread is so retarded? Back tris wtf?
>chest tri's (one session ofc)
>legs (core if you have the energy (incl. Lower back))
>shoulders
>back bi's
>rest if you feel you need to
Know your body. Rinse and repeat in any order that doesn't involve chest and shoulder on consecutive days. Mix it up. Shock the muscles hasta la vista bby