How do I get a body like that?

How do I get a body like that?

Attached: 1547274679473.jpg (960x960, 110K)

Worship satan x f

Attached: 1547091432152.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

Fuck this gay Earth.
Shit like this keeps me from breaking down and getting an Instagram.

They both should get the rope.

shadowweb my son

You're just mad you can't look this good.

Attached: 1547275347253.png (1200x630, 865K)

Same. I don’t have an Instagram but I do have a Snapchat. And on the page where you watch your friends stories underneath there’s always some faggot shit. So fucking annoying

Oy vey

Attached: 1547275167431.jpg (1600x1094, 314K)

Gays should be euthanized or at least sterilized. Prove me wrong.

>Initially thought it was motor oil, then chocolate syrup.
I shouldn't have read it.

Ya sc use to be cool, now filled with dumbass ads an I hate the software setup now. I wish it stayed how it was like in 2014.

Agreed, also the single mothers who enable this should get the old renaissance witch treatment.

That guy is definitely fucking that kid.

what would sterilization do to a population that has no interest in procreation?

Good point. Gas them.

what the god damn mother fuicking shit ass fuck. what the fuck is wrong with people. Gdo damn

They reproduce by abusing children

you guys never wore makeup before?

its bad for your skin..

Shoot up heroin for a solid decade.

Are you retarded nigger, you're looking at a children of God who was corrupted into shoul shattering degeneracy since birth. It is still saveable and isn't to blame for anything. People into occult know that Satan always try to charm kids because they are easy to influence. Hence why there's many fucked up shit some not even subliminal in kid movies.

*soul

burn this earth

Instagram isn’t so bad desu. Once you follow all your friends and general interests you hardly ever get bombarded with gay ass propaganda.

Not sexualisng kids they said. Not pushing paedophilia they said. Homosexuality is natural they said.

>being a man
>using social media

Yes, mine Fuhrer. Right away.

>Once you follow all your friends and general interests you hardly ever get bombarded with gay ass propaganda
I don't know about you, but my friends who use shit like insta are huge pushers of gay propaganda. It kinda goes with my career territory, but I can't tell you how many of my friends (especially the females) are about drag, "glow ups" and muh Hilary/Bernie

lmao imagine reposting from /tv/

WHAT THE FUCK

GOD I HATE THE WEST

Attached: disgusted undertaker.gif (320x240, 930K)

Fucking progressives faggots reeeee

Is there a candidate for someone that despises niggers and the increasing degeneracy of the West, but also thinks Trump is a disastrously incompetent leader who’s using the presidency to enrich himself and is symptomatic of the right’s own form of degeneracy?

Attached: 6163312E-895D-4DB8-B120-91F6BC39DCE8.png (500x421, 100K)

I know I'm supposed to feel sad for the kid, but he seems complicit to the whole thing. I'm pretty sure that he's got a conscience but is willingly suppressing it at this point.
Yes please.

Attached: mike pence lightning angery.png (914x600, 810K)

I WANT TO GET OFF THIS SLOPE IT'S TOO SLIPPERY

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (366x401, 54K)

>a kid is complicit

Are you retarded? The kid has been brainwashed since birth. He doesn't know right from wrong. That's why we don't let kids vote or buy alcohol.

It may just be a demon animating a corpse. The world is fake news.

You're a retard.

Why are these people not at least arrested? I'm genuinely asking myself, why is this allowed? In my country you have commercials against how child soldiers in Africa is a problem because they are just children they don't know about the big evil world and how they are forced to do the bidding of evil men who just want to use them for political reasons and they make good soldiers because as they are young you can influence them to truly adopt the ideology. This is the same thing. No children should be subjected to degenerate lifestyles to indoctrinate them at such a young age. We have entire laws in place to make sure children can't see boobs on tv, but somehow they are allowed near mentally ill sex people who in turn force their lifestyle upon these children. Why is this not illegal?

The pill where you realize they write the story they want and put in power whoever they want. Better focus on things you actually have power over.

.... was there a counter-point coming or was that it?

Quick, jump!

At some point he's willingly being brainwashed. Everyone has a conscience, even at that age kid should know inside that what he's doing is wrong but continues to do it anyway.

Well, good on you for being optimistic. Me, not so much. That kids definitely going to grow up into that person he's posing with. It's only going to get worse.

>At some point he's willingly being brainwashed.
Okay, you're retarded or trolling. Gotcha.

>Canada
Not even surprised

That kid also has a father who is enabling this. Not just makeup but burlesque shows for gays too. There was an article about it few days ago

But you're right

>There was an article about it few days ago
The kid has been reported on for almost a year I think. I first heard about him last April. Of course the reason it gets reported on is a) the kid is like one of 20 in North America that is fucked up enough to have this kind upbringing, and b) it's edgy faggot (((media))) like Vice that browbeats this shit among their unironic championing of cucking and drug use

I haven't gotten a single gay thing on Instagram ever, everything is fitness, cosplay, and swimsuit relayed. Maybe you guys should stop looking at gay ass posts making the algorithm think you want it.

Homos are perfectly normal people goy

Sorry but a DRAG QUEEN isn't the same thing as a trans woman, so pretending the two are the same is very shameful behaviour although not unexpected from the TERFs and transphobes on this board.

A drag queen is someone who dresses as a woman for entertainment purposes. this childs name is Queen Lactacia, no trans person would have a name like that because it would make them seem unusual and out of place. In fact its not even a new thing, when i was a kid, from the ages of 5-15 i had a fucking drag queen persona that my parents allowed without outright supporting, i called myself 'mrs daffy' (loved looney toons as a kid) and used to dress in my mums clothes. i'd pretend i was marvin the martians girlfriend and tried to pretend my mums big bras were holding air for me to breath on mars.

i turned out perfectly normal and straight and redpilled alpha male who would outlift half this board.if not both halfes. hell sometimes i even go back to it except i use my girlfriends clothes, she looks and smells just like my mum did so i pretend that marvins old girlfriend left him and he replaced her with someone who seemed the same in every way. but i am chad despite that.

t. faggot

> Anonymous 01/12/19(Sat)10:09:11 No.49114001▶
> (You)
>t. faggot
t. insecure beta

>TERFs
>>>/tumblr/

Don''t send them to outdoor, it is not that they can help it that faggots exist.
Back to wherever you came from.

This is why humanity is irredeemable must be hit with an asteroid. There is no other way to fix this other than mass omnicide.

Attached: accordion.jpg (480x364, 30K)

Jesus Christ almighty. Pure Weimar.

that kid has a bigger kill count(of dicks) than everyone in this thread together

I sincerely hope you botch your suicide attempt and end up a vegetable

See you'd think this is a problem that solves itself, but they actually do have a weirdly high number of kids, either with surrogates as a "gay couple" or with their poor wives before they come out of the closet.
And yeah they do perpetuate themselves by infecting other children. Which is how homosexuality has somehow survived millennia without being bred totally out of man's genetic stock aeons ago.

Homosexuality will always be an innate part of the human population, it can’t be bred out, only represssed.

(((Rootless cosmopolitans))) in control of the media. They believe promoting homosexuality is a means of population reduction. It's why abortion, vaccines and destruction of the family are also promoted.

F I L F

Attached: 1547004488120.gif (336x256, 401K)

don't need to finish your post. you're an iredeemable and evil faggot and i hope you get aids and die slowly without any loved ones in a dark hospital room