Some people are born to work out. I'm not one of them

>Some people are born to work out. I'm not one of them.
youtu.be/xEGp1DEFjfE

Attached: 8317e3e41fb4e334bfc979b84c274680.jpg (3008x2000, 567K)

Cute

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-092206.png (1080x1620, 1.68M)

Hambeast in training.

You're attracted to 14 year olds

You say it like it's a bad thing.

who isnt?

>I don't understand how people can get his fat.

She's clearly 12.

>In burgerstan even the personal trainers are fat

this, i eat like there is no tomorrow and i can get a gain a single lb. How the fuck do you get this fat?

imagine that fat cunt being your PT at the gym.

Shitload of carbs and sugar. They don't get fat eating chicken breast nigga.

It is a bad thing when you're a creepy autist thinking that lifting should make the universe shit out a qt exclusively for you.

they eat almost no veggies, very little protein, fast/frozen food every day because they are too lazy to cook, and like the other user said TONS of carbs and sugar. they have no concept of what a healthy diet is.

watch secret eaters or something for an idea

Attached: WVDRvDD.jpg (847x1700, 124K)

>the bloatmaxing boomer Chad vs the virgin dietician
Lanklets cope

Extremely sedentary lifestyle. As in walking a couple dozen steps every day sedentary. Anyone who's on their feet all day would never breach the 300 lb mark unless their diet's beyond horrendous.

Oh so that's why americans drive big pickup trucks.

I like to binge on cereal sometimes but god damn how can you not feel how bad is it for you, it's sugary mess

Used to be kinda fat, never broke 50g of protein most days.
Chocolate digestives, milk, peanut butter sandwiches, Haribo, doughnuts, chocolate bars. Pretty awful.
Im not much better nowdays, I just make fat meaty burgers at home or have bacon and an omlette. Still better than what I was having though.

is this the mogging thread?

You're not eating the right things to get gigaobese. Or wrong things. If you added a giant chocolate smoothie engineered to be easy to drink, with as many calories as humanly possible, and you drank one of these every day, you'd gain weight in no time.
But that's disgusting. Food is meant to be used as fuel, not for pleasure.

these people are so astoundingly disgusting and pathetic, it blows my mind there are people in this world actually sympathetic to them

That pic is kinda taken outta context; he's eating a bowl of cereal made with cream every day instead of milk.

Fat people need to diet, not exercise. Exercise for fat people will just dishearten them. All they should be doing is eating less.