Literally what's the point of being Jow Forums if I can't even get decent girls?

Literally what's the point of being Jow Forums if I can't even get decent girls?

Attached: Untitled545454.png (500x519, 126K)

Maybe getting Jow Forums will allow you to get decent girls. Did you ever think about that?

>exercising exclusively for girls

Attached: 1540650507611.png (645x729, 113K)

Get a mirror in the bedroom, no need to waste the time looking at the girl when youre perfect.

I'm already Jow Forums, just can't get any other Jow Forums girls

you couldn't either before, so it's not like you lost anything

Then you must be either ugly or autism

Post pic

>tfw gf can't stop eating chocolate
>last night when I came home after work she complained how I never buy her chocolate anymore
>"Yeah, guess why"

So NOFAP is on!

>me lift thing up and put down
>me big and strong
>me want best woman
That's how you sound, you delusional retard.
No amount of lifting will get your primitive ass hot chicks if you don't have face/frame/height/game.

You’re doing it wrong
>get fit
>find gay dude with a lot of money
>suck his dick and take it up the ass once in while
>pretend to be in love
>get in good with him and he lets you use his Porsche
>pick up mad hoes
You gotta start utilizing your resources

Attached: 13A20D12-2DF6-4202-9370-CF22341A0164.png (1000x1000, 274K)

Looking strong moves you up within categories but it can never move you between categories.

Jezus christ bro thats evil

Attached: 1506533395506.jpg (335x430, 22K)

Is Vegeta natty?

based

>tfw gf is skinnyfat
>tfw I'm working out ways to persuade her into becoming slightly chubby
>mfw I'm gonna have my own fertility goddess eventually

also, to answer OP - know exactly where you are and where you see yourself on the 1-10 spectrum, then go for girls slightly below that on their side of the spectrum, so if you're a 5-6 like me go for a 4-5 and so on

Attached: cuppa SUPERIOR.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Yes

Fertility Goddesses are the best.

what's the point in lifting if my gf gets fat?

I unironically pray to one, so I'd know

Attached: 1514724416081.jpg (671x788, 55K)

This

Attached: raw.png (592x290, 129K)

getting girls is easy but decent girls simply dont exist. every remotely decent looking girl above the age of 18 has rode at least a dozen cocks and is psychologically incapable of genuinely loving you

Shitty advice desu. Unless your face makes even your mother not love you as long as you're fit you just need to be not too autistic and you'll be fine

>decent girls
No such thing.
A girl has to paint her face to look "good".

based and red pilled

So you are strong enough to pick her up, and dump her in the garbage.

Kek

>decent looking girl above the age of 18 has rode at least a dozen cocks and is psychologically incapable of genuinely loving you

It's kinda funny and ironic that these girls usually are depressed, because they can't find a guy to create long lasting relationship.

>not treating her like a goddess regardless of her shape or size

This is why you’re incels

Women have such pathetic bodies nowadays that I have to change their appearance in my imagination so I can play out realistic fantasies. Sometimes I see them again in real life and notice their dyel body again and it takes another couple of weeks to delude my mind into thinking they are hot.

Attached: altrightfrog.gif (348x248, 2.27M)

Based and redpilled

Only game matters.

based and redpilled *ahem*poster

Mens number is just imaginary. Its how you carry yourself and FEEL entitled to.

If you can act normal around 10's, then you are a 10 and can fuck 10's and everything below.

However.. if you dont play alfa behaviour (natural, confident, relaxed, fun, entitled, zero mental friction..) even around women that are 6's, then you see yourself as a 5 and and only be fucking those hidious creatures the rest of your life.

Womens rating is based on their looks and cant be changed, except slightly by make up and excercise..
But mens rating comes from their behavioral cues and inner game and can be changed radically moment to moment by reference experiences and deep identity level work.

I want to share this because after watching RSD tylers blueprint decoded, i went from having shitty +6 years relationship, just wasting my life away, to building amazing business and fucking hundreds of petite asians and +8's in couple of years, and finally feeling like myself and fully alive.

manlet gainz are real

Too real, I once made a sexvid with my ex and when I played it back I was looking at myself more than her kek

>doing ANYTHING for the sole purpose of getting chicks
Stop and think before you get up to something and if you find the only reason you're doing it is a chance at some pussy then you need to start thinking and take a lot of time to do that thinking!

He was poppin Senzu beans

Did the same thing. I was more turned on by my own performance. I think I'm gay for myself now. Thanks Jow Forums.

How can I build 'Game'?

Teach me master.!!

It's the simps ruining it. There is some middle of the pack girl at my work, still pretty but bland, but people treat her like she's the greatest thing to grace the earth. The overinflated sense of self worth is a pain to deal with

to have bigger arms

>suck hid dick and take it up the ass once in a while
>once in a while
You're never going to make it without that test boost.

Attached: WelcomeToFit.webm (854x480, 1.35M)

red and basedpilled

being a fucking man. If you need a woman to moivate you, then you need to stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.

10/10 bodies mean 2/10 confidence levels. A life long of envy from women and sexual advances from men WILL drive a 10/10 crazy. Literally crazy. Much of the rejection comes from insecurity. Not self-esteem.If you are getting rejected more than nature intended- assuming that you aren't a 2/10 dreaming too high- then you are coming at it from the wrong angle. A man who is 4/10 can actually fascinate a a solid 9/10. Women this insecure LOVE dating down in terms of looks because it gives them confidence points. But they look for empathy and solidity in terms of confidence and emotions because they are bat-shit crazy.I mean mental suffering crazy.

Take this as you will. It's not a lie.

Literally the only reason I lift

It’s shocking you typed all that out. Close the tab and do some push ups

What’s wrong with Bulma’s body, human?

brad pilled

Post body

>lifting for cope

> if you find the only reason you're doing it is a chance at some pussy then you need to start thinking and take a lot of time to do that thinking!

>im only talking to people so i get the chance to get pussy
>ok fuck talking to people
>ill just stay inside

You could’ve just skipped RSD and watched Hypnotica and Steve P. Tyler is a long winded self absorbed prat. There’s also a bit in the Niel Strauss Las Vegas video with them that’s solid. Those two are pretty much worth the price for most events, playthroughs.

>what is fun

>feeling resentful towards women for not working hard like men
I swear you faggots are gay.

>needing advice from cringy Americans to get a gf
Kek. Never going to make it.

>lifting for women