He doesn't put mushroom powder in his coffee

>he doesn't put mushroom powder in his coffee
Not going to make it

Attached: Screenshot_20190112_133950.jpg (1080x1422, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/from-hyperbaric-oxygen-chambers-to-humanchargers-welcome-to-the-wellness-revolution-58x55g580?t=ie
youtu.be/BXyfCGDnuWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no blue light blocking glasses
Why even live?

Attached: Screenshot_20190112_134822.jpg (1080x1449, 569K)

>15 different supplements
this is guy isnt fit hes fucking insane

>shine light into his ear to give him energy
What?

LMAO where's this from?

There's no way it isn't satire.

thetimes.co.uk/article/from-hyperbaric-oxygen-chambers-to-humanchargers-welcome-to-the-wellness-revolution-58x55g580?t=ie

please continue to repost the opening to American Psycho in this periodical

Posted the link. On mobile so I'm having difficulty posting the whole article but it gets better

Paywall. Post images

I was considering microdosing, yes, but mushrooms are hard to measure, so I was thinking of doing LSD instead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190112_143256.jpg (1080x1922, 483K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190112_143319.jpg (1027x1913, 477K)

Mushrooms blast LSD and every other trip out of the water, maybe except k

Different type of mushrooms. Also just buy bulk, dry them, make a powder. Dump that in alcohol, let it stand for 24+ hours and evaporate. Voila, you have an extract. Now you only need to find out the correct (micro) dose, but after you found it, the dose will be consistent.

Filter, you need to strain everything through a coffee filter. No need to use a more fine grained one.

Based OP delivers

Are almonds activated, though?

No but his charcoal is

Peak onionsboy

>Fist-bump every member of the team
Is this the final key to making it?

As autistic as it is, I don't even doubt many of that shit works, there are a lot of factors in physical and mental wellbeing that might be weird from a cultural point of view but that doesn't stop them from being biological facts. I'm sure lifting and drinking a lot of milk seemed dumb to people at some point.

I'm not that much into self-improvement, but if I were rich I'd pay someone to come up with a routine like that for me.

is this satire?

I think true longevity comes from genetics and managing stress well. Other stuff can help of course but it just seems all the extremes tend not to give a shit.
youtu.be/BXyfCGDnuWs

what book is this? pls sauce

It's not a book it's an actual fucking interview with a real live person who actually believes that shit

an actual real life patrick bateman, pepega.you think he kills hookers and homeless people and store bodyparts in his fridge? monkaGIGA

It seems to me that he sells this shit so it's probably mostly bullshit

>bulletproof coffee

top kek

Attached: 1541217595138.gif (266x268, 1.07M)