/fraud/ - steroids general

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Spread 'em wide motherfucker.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

SARMs are a waste of money. They aren’t going to do much for you, stop asking about them. Flush them down the toilet if you've already bought some.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

Up the tren before asking for advice.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Attached: image.jpg (270 KB, 1773x2288)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/49100708/fitness
google.com/url?q=https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-pdf/89/10/4863/10771555/jcem4863.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiGmYLD5OjfAhXjmeAKHQCTCD4QFjAFegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0iBk9ykzeaKXiOMSVGV778
youtube.com/watch?v=y44ehTuU0lE
instagram.com/p/BsOC0EShGlq/
jowforums.com/thread/49127254/fitness

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

Will injecting masteron directly to my gyno lump get rid of it?

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

will injecting a bit of test into my keloid scars reduce the size or does it have to be the specific steroids the dermatologists use?

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

asking again in new thread.

Was thinking of doing 600/600 Test E/Mast E for 8 weeks then dropping it to 400/400/350 TestE/MastE/TrenA last 12 weeks. Have P5P/Vit E as preventative measures against prolactin and Caber/Asin on hand in case needed

Was hoping above would be good for recomp for the first 8 weeks followed by lean bulk for the rest. Does this seem decent to anyone? If not, what to change?

Attached: 1540047066813.png (64 KB, 764x645)

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Can I hook up an IV full of protein powder to get some extra calories and macros?

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

I've had an injection for one years ago. From a regular doctor and not a dermatologist though.

I think they use a mixture of corticosteroids.

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

It's a completely different kind of steroid so no

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Just did my first two shots of test, in left and right glute. Monday and Thursday. My ass is sore as fuck. Does it get better?

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Unless you're below 10% body fat or hate your hair, drop the mastE.

Recomps are a meme. Do your 12 week lean bulk first. Cruise for a few weeks while dropping the calories gradually. Drop the test to 400 and cut hard for 8 weeks.

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

Yes

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

What carrier you using?

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Are you sure it's not from the anal pounding you received?

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

Yes. Do that.

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

MCT
MCT

Nah I'm used to that by now

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

You'll be fine.

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

47 will tell you MCT doesn't give you PIP but he's been needling his own ass for so long that he's immune

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

Someone sounds a little butthurt..

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

I just pinned 200mg DHB-1 in my left glute and 100mg DHB-1 & 500mg Test in the other.

How bad is the pain gonna be?

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

I am but you're right I was being kind of a bitch about it this morning, this pip is nothing compared to when I had those amber oils

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

What the fuck does a shirt look like on you? Pls show me daddy-chan

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

Like a tablecloth over a rock pile

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

It's not me though.

Attached: images(5).jpg (8 KB, 194x259)

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Show me one of you then you piece of shit. Nice thumbnail btw

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

Here you go sweetie.

Attached: IMG-20190110-202217-665-756x945.jpg (168 KB, 756x945)

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Any normal tee's or business shirts? You're a fucking monster

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Where'd those forearms come from?

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

A few.

Wrist curls
Rope forearm thing
Hammer curls

Attached: 20190107-171806.jpg (153 KB, 518x678)

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

Pissening forearms m9

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

Kind of contemplating doing nothing except forearm exercises this blast so I achieve popeye mode

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Thnx m80

Heavy hammer curls and cable rope hammer are your friend.

Attached: 20181212-174753-1209x1612.jpg (280 KB, 1209x1612)

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

so bulk on 600 Test e only or add something to it like NPP?

Also, considering you're one of the few who truly look like you know what you're doing, what would you consider a good bulk calorie wise? Say 3k TDEE for simplicity's sake, would you bulk at +500 or +1k or something else?

Attached: 1527686618151.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)

Luis Price
Luis Price

Recomp aren’t a meme if you’re nowhere near your genetic potential. I did my first cycle as a skinnyfat dyel and lost 10% while gaining a fair amount of muscle. It was a 6 month cycle though and I worked out ED.

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

But that'll hit biceps too

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

Bulk on the 600 TestE and 400TrenA then cut only on 400 TestE.

Since you would be using tren I'd go with the +1k.

Pic related

Pretend you are some spinach.

Attached: 1547157852456.png (782 KB, 750x1334)

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Is sdrol the only dry oral that will add real size? Adrol makes my face bloated which makes me suicidal .

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

Looks like it worked for that guy

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

Can anyone sell me some steroids?

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

M1T, Mtren?

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

So I'm thinking I'll have your face printed on a shirt, or just carry around a sign asking if you've seen this man.

Alternatively, I can take creepshots of you from afar. The ball is in your court crucy.

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

me
I hope you realise I'm going to either fuck with you or wingman you with literally any gook you see.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

How does OP thumbnail pic have such a tight mid section while having no abs? Fuck I hate having shitty fat deposits, I can't bulk anywhere past like 12% without getting chest fat and looking like I have tits

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

bracing

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

he’s like 14% bf

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

not really. he looks like fucking shit. he even looks bad for a natural

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

Thats what I'm saying, at about 14-16% I look like a bloated mess. I guess I just need more muscle on the frame to look better at higher bf %

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Where did you get that photo of testify in the op

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

you wish that was you testify

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

looks about 100x better

COPE

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

Bulk on tren and cut on test? Isn't that kind of a waste of tren? Unless 400mg of tren will burn some fat during that bulk. I don't know, never used tren, pls explain.

Jose King
Jose King

For a lean bulk that you're limiting to 12 weeks? Tren would do better as it would limit the amount of fat you'd gain over the short period of time while building some muscle as well. If you're open to bulk for a much longer period of time, then just go with Deca or NPP.

I'd still cut with only test to let the bloods recover.

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

don’t run tren unless you’re competing or an incel it almost ruined my 3 year relationship

made me an emotionless dickhead

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

Sure he looks mediocre for a natural in the second pic but the improvement is huge.

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

Feeling depressed lately, been on 500mg test for 5 months, felt great 3-4 months, what could cause this? AI dosing is the same.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

I'm going to start my first cycle in a few days and was wondering, is doing nofap possible?

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

donate blood

Cameron James
Cameron James

steroids

William Peterson
William Peterson

Depends on what you run and how much.

I've woken up several times with raging erections that needed to be taken care of immediately on several different substances.

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

tfw just got back from the docs
im essentially sterile

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

Will clen only do something, or do i have to combine? I want some bf down first.

David Torres
David Torres

this makes me feel good. I have similar muscle mass/frame and have never roided in my life. I'm not as dry and vascular but i don't care.

not even shitting on you either, you're more muscular than 98% of men still. Just feels good i don't need roids to make it

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Rope hammer curls over a preacher bench are god tier.

Also, how do I stealthily take pics in the gym without old women glaring at me menacingly?

Attached: IMG-20190112-121412-707-520x520.jpg (52 KB, 520x520)

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Post body and stats.

Attached: IMG-20190111-070051-625-756x945.jpg (148 KB, 756x945)

William Lee
William Lee

How many days a week for traps bois?

Thinking of a 6 day fst7 program

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

How to convince a doctor to give me trt? Seems like ftm trannies can get it instantly. Should I consider telling him I’m a Male-Male and that it would be problematic for him to assume my gender while not giving me test?

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

what about bulking on test and cutting on tren?

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

are test and a little dbol really that androgenic, regarding hair loss? I know some stuff really gets you shedding, but are these guys that bad in that department?

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

Your balls shut down on cycle brainlet, blast some HCG for a few months and switch to a cruise dose.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

just snapped right quick so no pump or anything. 6'0 210lbs

Attached: 12313214.jpg (2.75 MB, 4032x3024)

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

those are some of the least androgenic anabolics

androgenic compounds are dht derivative like tren, masteron etc

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

if you cut to his bodyfat you would be half his size, you’re just fat

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Get bloodwork

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

If you're going to bulk for 6 months. Go for it.

I've been cruising since July and just start cutting with tren. Will do so for 12 weeks or so.

Looking nice. I'm the same height and about 230-235 at the moment.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

im currently cutting on 300mg test and 200mg tren. THEN ill cruise for 6 weeks on 150mg test before bulking again.

47, are you saying that im wasting the tren? doesnt it have superb muscle sparing properties?

Attached: 1515592848194.jpg (711 KB, 1024x1280)

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

6 ft

In your dreams little guy

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

lmao, I mean I am 6'0...no reason to lie

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

if you're going to neg someone's physique its courtesy to post physique

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

It does, but the test alone should suffice. You need a lot more tren before it starts burning fat for the cut. I think the studies showed about 700mg per week?

If you want muscle retention and fat loss then swap it out for var. There have been studies on older sedentary men that showed its good for fat loss.

google.com/url?q=https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-pdf/89/10/4863/10771555/jcem4863.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiGmYLD5OjfAhXjmeAKHQCTCD4QFjAFegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0iBk9ykzeaKXiOMSVGV778

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

you have the skin of a 70 year old man who smokes 20 a day

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

it’s because he’s so pale, you can see every flaw

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Ha got em

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

Holy fuck don't do this

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

What snack can I leave next to my bed for when I wake up hungry/hypo at an ungodly hour. I need to replace these choc chip cookies next to my bed

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

A bottle of water. Even better if sparkling. Drink the entire thing and you won't feel as hungry.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

thank you. but i dont have var at the moment. and my dealer from thailand is currently uncontactable (praying for him)

how would you modify my cycle if u were in my shoes? drop the tren and the test to a lower dose? i have a fresh sealed bottle of EQ sitting around somewhere but im saving it for lean bulking

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

How long have you been cutting for and how long do you plan to cut? Post body?

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Also, ditch the EQ. It's more useful as lube than it is as a steroid. I'd use nandrolone.

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

is it worth it to do a cycle or two to reach that "Just outside of what you could do yourself" level and then cut it off and stay off? Will you lose all the increased size you had on cycle?

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

No its not worth it and yes you will lose the size.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Here you go.

I’m 19, only started my fitness journey like 4 months ago. I lean bulked natty like 2 months and then met this dude in Thailand who shipped gear all around the world in super discreet packaging.
Yeah I know I should have lifted more natty first but here we are.

Anyway long story short, I hopped on 300test200tren the moment my first packages arrived. My body goals for now aren’t much yet, just want the A&F model/connor murphy ottermode physique.

How would u modify my cycle 47?

Attached: 41413E8D-CC1B-4CB9-8D05-250E420C1FBB.jpg (703 KB, 1814x2048)

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

forgot to add i was cutting for 2 months on that trentest

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

I'd stop cutting and start bulking for like a year, tbqh.

But if you want to continue cutting. You don't need the tren. The 300mg test per week is plenty for you. Save the tren for much later when you're a lot bigger.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

protein bars you fat fuck

if your gonna eat carbs they better have protein

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

odd looking body

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

I don't need to cut or watch calories

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

thank you dude, this means a lot to me. i will be heeding your advice.
how so? could you tell me?

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

subq leak on delt again

Attached: 1542301634669.png (179 KB, 349x206)

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

just cruise on 200mg for life

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

Kashi GoLean whatever flavor you want, egg white powder, oats, and milk.

Drop into a blender and enjoy the smoothie.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

post a non meme pose pic

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

Hi guys,

Still off the sauce and on clomid hmg hcg, huge loads, probably possible to knock up gf by now.

However now I'm having second thoughts and thinking of not going thru with it. I'm not really sure I even love her.

Yesterday the DIMEPIECE hooker called me again, the one I used to date. Been thinking about her for a while but I lost her number.

Want to meet with her, want her actually over my gf

I feel trapped, what do?

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

What's the theoretical/hypothetical most you think you can get out of a single day at the gym?

Considering peak drugs, protein bag and just take water and WPI shot every 2 hours of so, and staying hydrated, and of course meals/calories.

But just continuing to push shitloads of volume all day.

Aaron James
Aaron James

thinking of pregnancy outside marraige, like we dont already have enough literal bastard kids around
thinking of a hooker over your gf

seriously just neck yourself first or go to church tomorrow

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

JM btfo by black women again.

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

church is a scam, prayer doesnt do shit believe me i've seen it all

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

do you live near bethesda or go to a gym there by chance

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

Use a longer needle lol

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

I don't really want to do that, something tells me that'll cut 10 years off my lifespan

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

improvement is massive, the end result is still mediocre

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Winter? Not everything has to do with your test levels

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Anyone?

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

You have to combine it with proper diet and exercise.

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

im pinning with 1"

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

Is it true what they say about "muscle memory" that you can regain muscles way faster than building them?

How long will it take for me to get back to my physique "at my biggest"?

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

no I live on the east coast

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

You need tren for that?

chin and jawlet detected

want to pregnante gf
but feel no love
hooker i want to date
HOOKER
DATE
DATING A HOOKER

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

You're probably injection too fast and too much.

Count 30 seconds per each mL injected and you'll probably never get a leak again.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

that's the thing, she's super fine, slim, fit body, tall, boobs, adorable personality etc

problem is she was a hooker when i met her and probably still is (tho she claims not to be anymore)

2 times she came to my house and there was cum in her pussy, i pretended to be angry but it excited me and i still smashed

she claimed it was pussy juice lol

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

2 times she came to my house and there was cum in her pussy, i pretended to be angry but it excited me

Attached: 513B90D3-EB27-4FDE-8ACC-5090FEEF1620.jpg (15 KB, 322x322)

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

Should I take anything along with sustanon, like Nolva, HCG, or just do Sust and start PCT 3 weeks after being done? I've researched but some people say take Nolva/Clomid while on cycle for E2 and others say don't, it's 50/50 everywhere I've read with people using "science" to support one claim and "science" to support the other claim

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

sperm competition cuck theory

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

for the love of god, please don't get into a relationship with that succubus. fuck her hard and deep, but don't let it get to your head.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

classic JM. I always wonder how you go through daily life

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

chin and jaw are actually solid AF, first time ever growing out a beard the past couple months just to try it out. Beard does not always = trying to hide face. Stay mad uggo

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

I think there's some merit to that theory.

What can you do after a woman has been fucked by another man? The only way to win is to fuck her and hope your sperm win.

This is probably the reason men get aroused if they suspect that their partner or date had sex with another man.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

Well, that's not really what i was asking, but it's a yes then.

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Christ man, you need help
This is the kind of shit that causes other people to reevaluate their lives like fuck

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

This is probably the reason men get aroused if they suspect that their partner or date had sex with another man.

uhh?

Attached: 9ECD2CC7-1DCF-446C-826A-135491021849.gif (1.4 MB, 268x268)

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

thanks i guess...

my daily life is miserable, wage cucking, jumping thru hoops for some pocket change, dreaming of buying a second hand 40k bmw always looking at the car online but reasilizing it's out of my reach for my income range (unless i blow it all)
then struggle with trying to be faithful to my gf while at the time 3 hos from the past are trying to sink their hooks into me (the monster ass wildebeast "virgin" from cameroon, a congolese woman that cucked her husband with me a decade ago, and 3rd the DIMEPIECE nigerian hooker)

i try to ease the pain with booze and bb videos

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

Jesus, UK labs are dying like flies
Won’t be any gear left soon

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

bmws are shit get a Benz if you want mires

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

also i miss my ex baby mama and also i miss the cameroonian gym honey with master degree in SCM etc

baka i blew it all

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

both are similarly positioned in terms of status, but most people consider mercedes old man car and bmw young dynamic etc

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

It's not allowed to lie on the internet. You are guilty until proven innocent. I also look objectivity better than you so you are also not allowed to call me that.

What makes you truly happy in life?

Samen here in the Netherlands. Seriously what is up lately. I tell you ITS THESE FUCKING LEFTIST that are now also joining the police. They are everywhere, it's a fucking disease, fucking cancer.

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

it's true
most people will not admit to it tho because of insecurities

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

both are similarly positioned in terms of status

cope

mercedes old man car

like 90% of rap songs talk about getting a benz

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

im cruising on 200mg, just 0.4cc per shot and im taking my time. Never had subq leak but recently it happend on my left delt and now on right one, don't know why

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

What makes you truly happy in life?
being off work and free to chill out and go to the gym and get huge, get mires from hookers for my muscles

i wish my dad would just borrow me a million euros so i could chill out

Dylan King
Dylan King

One of the biggest uk UGLs got caught sending DNP to the states and instead of doing Time he has grassed a load of other uk labs and sellers up
So everyone is getting busted or going into hiding
Fuck sake

Ian Young
Ian Young

how obese are you that delt injections end up subQ LMMMAAAAAAAAOOOO

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

redpill me on sdrol

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

cope
that happens to be a fact, thats why the pricing and specs are nearly identical for all competing models

e class / 5 series
c class / 3 series
s class / 7 series

etc

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

It's also the reason why we get so aroused watching other people fuck (porn) or also the reason why gangbangs are a thing, especially back in the day when tribal warfare was a thing.

Being aroused while gangbanging a woman is evolutionarily advantageous. Being turned off by other guys fucking a woman will get you nowhere, evolutionarily speaking.

That being said, I would never admit this IRL, simply because it gives the wrong impression, especially if speaking to a woman. They start getting ideas... and just because it arouses me, doesn't mean I'll let her cheat in a relationship. I'd dump her ass.

James Clark
James Clark

All the real alphas have a g class, pussies get wet just at the sight.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

uhh no, ugly lego car
bmw x5 merc gls, ml etc far better

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

Makes you feel like shit, so wasn't able to make good use of it, mtren is treating me better.

Anadrol 100mg never made me feel bad, felt pretty good, except random cramping if not eating frequently in any stretched muscle (including jaw)

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

Have you tried other EU suppliers?

Attached: 20190112-142856.jpg (32 KB, 718x175)

James Scott
James Scott

b&

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

It's not an actual source name kek

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Is it harder to recover from a cycle as you get older?

I am 32, healthy, lean, trained... good diet, good sleep routine... natty test is 728ng/dl which is good for my age...

would running a 12-16 week cycle of testosterone only be hard on me recovery wise because of my age? do i risk never recovering my good natty test levels and then forever being a low t faggot?

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

imagine being in your 30s and posting on Jow Forums haha

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

11 more months

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

its all good bro, married, have a house, have a car and all the toys i want... home gym etc... just here for the keks

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

imagine being this confident haha

Attached: 2f7.jpg (31 KB, 601x508)

Brody King
Brody King

i have about 40k in my account now but my gf still oves me over 5k

baka

still poor

tho i do have paid off most of my apartment so i still have that too

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

my gf still oves me over 5k
RIP 5k

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

she's also months behind on the rent i charge her (250 euros a month)

fucking helll this annoys me i cant even dump her ass or maybe shell never give me back

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

She will never give it back either way

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

lending a woman money

they have no concept of the value of a dollar especially a hooker LMFAO LITERALLY HOWLING at your life

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

i borrowed her 7k which i've been trying to get back for a longass time

she gave me back less than 2k so far

i did loan 500 euros to a hooker once, she paid me back in time and let me hit it once for free when collecting the payment

James Richardson
James Richardson

is this swiper? doesn’t have the gut but fuck i’m mirin this is goals

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Yep

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

god damn. he looked like shit with a bubble gut but his upper body is on point

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

dump her she's a bum, whether you stay or leave you're never seeing that money again. But if you stay I guarantee you it will cost you more money for future "loans" she has no intention of paying back. Also, can't afford 250/month is she retarded, grossly lazy, or just doesn't respect you and knows she won't ever have to pay you?

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

reminder delts and chest are most aesthetic muscles

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Should I get raws + orals + ancillaries for 100 dollar or only orals + ancillaries but only spend 50? with the big order I would be done with buying ancillaries for propably the next year so would be better right. but its much money

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

100 is not a lot you wagecuck

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

What's the polites way of asking a juiced up dude what his stack is.

Connor White
Connor White

How long can I permablast tren before my heart explodes?

Being serious I dont really care if I live or die.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

no need to ask
it's not rocket science
test tren mast deca db a combination of those

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

you will cry like a bitch and start a gofundme once you are hospitalized like that cuck dan the bb in thailand

you guys are all the same, phony brave retards who will fall apart like weak bitches once shit hits fan etc

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

u ok?

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

Sounds like somebody's crush got bulldozed by a Chad juicer.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

i sent her a message saying i want the money

she'll probably get mad i'm sending her a message when she lives in the same place i could say face to face

fuck it i think i will abandon the pregnancy idea and go back on the juice

who am i kidding i cannot live that life, i'm just some juiced up punk who wants to live free and date nigerian hookers

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

sent her a message saying i want the money
she lives in the same place

when did you get so beta jm

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

what are u going on about mate u look pretty dyel

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

i've always been i guess by internet standards

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

why am I so fucking shaky when I lift? even with light weight my arms shake during bench press and my core shakes during sit-ups.

this happened even before roids when I was dyel so I don’t think it’s becayse I’m getting big too fast

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

Do you want me to come hold you tight user?

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

what happened to his nipples and why did i notice?

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

youtube.com/watch?v=y44ehTuU0lE

PALMOBOO

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

FUUUUCK

instagram.com/p/BsOC0EShGlq/

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

For a longer bulk with NPP, what would you recommend? 20 weeks at 600/500 test/NPP or something else? And would you just follow it with a cruise cut on test?

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

I'd up the NPP to 600-700. A 20-24 week bulk sounds decent. Yeah, then I'd cruise for a few weeks to let to body recover and then start cutting while slightly upping the test or keeping it the same.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Two guys at ~my height in the thread , lighter than me, and I think they look bigger. I really do have bdd don't I, fml.

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

Man being natty really sucks.

Attached: Screenshot-20190112-172410-Firefox.jpg (510 KB, 1080x1233)

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

oof

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Dbol makes me lactose intolerant

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

I don't understand

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

You understand that I'll look nothing like the pictures because I'll have a fucking mask on?

Guess who's not going to supanova then?

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

Left pic was after he had lost 60lbs of fat in 11 months. Right pic is the results of lifting for 10 years.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Thanks for the quality advice man. I’ll try that

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

How would you bulk if you were a 3k cal TDEE person on NPP? 500 cal surplus or more? Assuming you didn’t want to go full bloatlord and still look like a muscular human

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

You're a big guy stop looking at smaller people lmao.

How you doin man?

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

Over a longer period of time 3500 is probably the better route to minimize fat gain. You'd be gaining a pound a week at that rate. For 24 weeks, you'd be looking to gain 24 pounds.

You're gonna get some bloating when bulking regardless so I would just switch up the diet to a low FODMAP food diet until the bloating recedes a bit. Then resume the normal diet.

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Crucy! Where should I look for an effay hoodie?

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

How can I keep my biceps out of behind-the-neck pulldowns? I keep getting sore biceps after doing them.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

stop pulling with your arms you brainlet fuck

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Depends what you want.

If you want meme design type things (Australian design) shitz.cool . if you want Japanese designers - park-harajuku.net is v good.

YAMM Botique on etsy has a lot of effay things just be cautious about fit. If it's not displayed on a model clearly, don't buy it unless you're sure.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

shirtz.cool sorry

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

Is it normal my gf and i barely talk at all?

just hello when i come home and rest of the night we just sit in seperate sofas doing our own seperate media things

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Rip, but small guys look bigger.

Am well, yourself?

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Is your next post going to be asking if it's normal that she's fucking other guys in your bed?

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

You're already doing things seperate, matter of time before you seperate completely.

Until we stand next to tall people.

Doing well actually, glad to see you posting here. Don't think the number you shared actually works for me.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Trenboy are you still strong

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

This is why I don’t even bother with relationships anymore. I cannot imagine being invested enough, and even if the girl were super interesting I’d probably want out.

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

that be pretty hot

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

They're both ~my height

That was an Australian mobile number, try putting +614 in front instead of the 04, but watch out for international bills

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

This is currently the strongest off season I've had, so yes.

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

I used to see an escort that asked me several times to fuck her in front of her boyfriend.

Pic related.

Attached: DfhN3FzXUAE9myS.jpg-large.jpg (88 KB, 719x1280)

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

cried about 10 times watching the LoTR trilogy, never seen it before.
this means my E is too high right?

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

Maybe the trilogy was just a really sad trilogy?

William Thompson
William Thompson

why didnt u?

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

I wasn't on tren at the time.

Attached: f-0-19-554412-QSF2DDA-IMG-5125-bsKD.jpg (83 KB, 768x718)

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

well u fucked up, couldve built up a nice bull relationship and fucked her regularly for free (even without the cuck around)

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

jesus bro, there guys who train natty and are more shredded and bigger than you

Attached: 1508926859842.gif (1.03 MB, 220x127)

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

relationship with a hooker

Attached: 1521148961142.png (19 KB, 512x512)

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

Do you fellas do isolate traps exercises?

I stopped doing them long ago after someone here said traps on a manlet are like tits on a midget.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

traps on a manlet are like tits on a midget.

Attached: 140.jpg (39 KB, 600x528)

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Anyone ever buy from napsgear

Michael James
Michael James

I wanna cut as fast as possible, what should I take to get shredded af as fast as possible

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

who are you even talking about?

post pics.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Currently planning my first cycle. question about training. I'm running nsun's and making good progress: lifts 1/2/3/4 plate ....can I continue running the same training or should I look at something else to maximize my gains whilst on?

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

47 and that guy who claimed he didn't need roids at the start of the thread. Both lighter, both look bigger, fucking kill me

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Yeah I shrug

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

get that dysmorphia treated by psychiatrist the natty isnt bigger than annyone here that actually lifts and roids

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

TRT-ish test, maybe slightly higher (200mg or something), carb cycling, fasted cardio. Wa la.

If you have to add other compounds to cut, you could use any of the following: tren, clen, yohimbe, ECA stack, DNP. Just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are plenty of other things you can do.

Cutting agents normally have pretty harsh sides (though ECA and yohimbe aren't as bad as the others I listed), so be ready for that.

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

Thanks for the suggestions this is some neato stuff, I wonder if I can find anything Canadian like it. I'm gonna hold out on the Japanese stuff because 1. I can't figure out the website 2. I'm gonna be Japan in a month and will shop till I drop.
I'm not ninja enough for the YAMM stuff.

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

Lol, "bro just stop thinking you're small, thats $100 for the hour thanks"

Parker Green
Parker Green

I'm in my 30s and I have nothing but Jow Forums and my antisemitism.

Attached: 1478383146844.jpg (161 KB, 800x600)

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

you are thinking of therapists psychiatrists will drug you up

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

do you still have your virginity ?

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Lads talking about recomp being worthless, gimme some advice.
Have been cruising for a bit but due to family factors having me in the middle of nowhere I've not been training for a month and I'm between 15-20%
BUT, next week I get to thailand and I'm gonna get on again, too fat to bulk, bad shape to cut, should I recomp/cut until around 12% and lean grow?
Was thinking test tren then whatever else depends on where I wanna go, the dbol is meant to be like the shit Arnold used back un the day

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

Attached: 1547310812023.png (1.03 MB, 640x857)

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

did my first tanning session today
skin feels nice and warm to the touch.. too bad it's going to take forever to get a good tan with this pale color

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

The bad non-performance enhancing drugs?

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

post body

whisper is good for getting hit on by ugly fat chicks

some of them are performance enhancing

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

I cant m8 I have an identifiable tatt and I cant take anything for my job or I'll have to move to my old country lmao

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

In what manner?

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Any recommendations for bodybuilding youtube videos and podcasts? want to learn something everyday from the pros.

Attached: 1538835966981.png (245 KB, 1063x1063)

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

so blur it out lol

see propranolol for example pretty common drug for anxiety and blood pressure

In a 1987 study by the International Conference of Symphony and Opera Musicians, it was shown that 27% of interviewed members admitted to using beta blockers such as propranolol for musical performances.[67] For about 10–16% of performers, their degree of stage fright is considered pathological.[67][68] Propranolol is used by musicians, actors, and public speakers for its ability to treat anxiety symptoms activated by the sympathetic nervous system.[69] It has also been used as a performance-enhancing drug in sports where high accuracy is required, including archery, shooting, golf[70] and snooker.[70] In the 2008 Summer Olympics, 50-metre pistol silver medalist and 10-metre air pistol bronze medalist Kim Jong-su tested positive for propranolol and was stripped of his medals.[71]

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

MT2

Just took my first dose a few minutes ago. Weird tingly feeling inside my face now.

I'm not ninja enough for the YAMM stuff.

You wanted effay.

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

im attracting too many homosexuals

god damnit

Attached: Screenshot-20190112-203009-Whisper-540x456.jpg (45 KB, 540x456)

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

youtube
Evan Centopani
John Meadows
Dusty Hanshaw, if you're into HIT/DC
Jordan Peters
Stan Efferding
Dave Crosland

podcasts
Basically anything on Advices Radio I like these:
Muscle Minds
Drugs n Stuff
Blood, Sweat, and Gear

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

using whisper as an adult

Connor King
Connor King

being a fan of anime after the age of 10

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

he doesn't want to watch cute girl doing cute things

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

who else /bloodletting/

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

Its a torso tatt, as in my entire torso

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

That looks fucking gross as shit

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

Anyone use cialis or viagra for blood flow? Worried about tren test clen BP

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

only when they are 18+ and those cute things are sexual in nature and involve me

otherwise there is no point of watching women do anything

is the tattoo really just a higher amount of body fat than stayed?

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Is winstrol like anavar where you will only see pronounced effects if you are already lean or would it be good to take when transitioning to a cut from a dirty bulk if used with test?

I've put on a lot of muscle but definitely let my self go, I am at about 20% bf (I know) will I even be able to see the difference or should I step up the test?

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

Sounds gay.

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

hshows like Hellsing Ultimate, Psycho-Pass, Berserk, Evangelion
appropriate for children

Attached: Composure.jpg (95 KB, 960x720)

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

yes but not control blood pressure

you are already experiencing the opposite end though aren't you

women you like do cute non-sexual strictly platonic stuff with you then go to chad's house afterward to get bulldozed and used like a toy

aren't most of your situations exactly that?

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

he thinks one steroid cycle makes a difference
that lad just started using 2 months. steroids isnt magic oil u dip

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

N-no

Nah serious it's my left arm and torso, I was thinking cut hard for 4 weeks until my body fat drops a bit then lean bulk? How chub do you get on a bulk? Try to stay under 15?

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

I don't do things with people.

The last person I was with was Persian girl who came to my house to give me art lessons.

Before that it was class mates at the end of semester.

I haven't been on a sanctioned date in a very long time.

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

too afraid to keep using gear because ive gone to a norwood 1.5 over the year i started roiding. Too scared of being a bald brah. should i grab finasteride?

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

using fina

depends on the gear you're on

it makes balding worse with nandrolone

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

How do I find a big roided guy to do lewd things with?

Attached: tumblr-ompoqre7RC1vw1vsso1-500.jpg (44 KB, 500x333)

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

This but no toys. Only 29 though

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

Interesting. I don't think powerlifting is a stage fright inducing "sport" though.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Fright inducing
no
sport
only if you are an Olympian

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

What?

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

i think the power lifter version of stage fright is the fright of looking good

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

When did powerlifting become an Olympic sport

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

Fuck man. I hate loaning money to anyone if it's more than 500. Not because I can't afford it, but because I know I probably won't get the money back.

Bring it up with her, remind her that you LENT her money. Can be awkward to mention but it'll take some weight off your shoulders and give her some accountability. Women lose that shit when they're dating you with bullshit like "OH it's our money".

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Kek. I'm happy with my composition right now, just need more size. Another 15kg should do, but then I'll get to that weight, and it'll be another 10kg, another 5kg, and just keep going.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

You're fucking huge cunt. Get the fuck outta here you animal.

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

I won't ruin your chance at slaying an infant, I'd do it if I was in your situation. However expect some shitty fucking creepshots in /fraud/

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Nah I do fuck sluts on a decent basis, but whatever man. They're just holes.

Joshua King
Joshua King

I love sterons. Found this place three years ago and hopped on. It changed everything about my life. Career, relationships, etc. Everyone treats you so differently when you're muscley. I don't ever want to quit. I just blast test for most of the year. It's amazing.

Nathan James
Nathan James

Go out to the city, stand around for like 20 minutes, look how fucking tiny everyone is.

Sometimes you have to stop and take it all in to realise how fucking tiny everyone in real life is, and even the guys with definition are being mogged.

iirc Mast goes out in public to mog people and laugh at them with his GF. That's legitimate goals.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Everyone treats you so differently when you're muscley.

A lot of times it's negatively because they're intimidated or jealous.

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

Also after a certain point people just assume you're a retarded meat head. Jokes on them, I'm small and retarded.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

T H I S

I’ve always been kindve a smartass, but when I was scrawny people just laughed it off but now they get all pissy and I gotta deal with guys being threatened and not liking me for no reason.

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

I just can't wrap my head around what I look like to the normal person though. I started off as a lightweight rower 6'1 skelly. That's what I still feel like, I can't comprehend what the weight I've put in looks like compared to your average joe lifter.

Of course masT slam dunks low hanging fruit, he's a massive faggot. That's like being Einstein or Hawking or Von Braun and asking school children they can do advanced maths.

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

A nutrition question. im 5'9

This summer i was around 75kg. Started working out pretty hard from mid-september and still going strong. Been doing around 2000-3000kcal a day.

Anyways, stats currently are 86kg. Benching 100kg for reps and doing 135kg squat for reps. My barbell row is 90kg for reps and my deadlift suck.

What should i expect on cycle doing the same amount of eating and the same intensity workout? just doing a test 600/week for 10 weeks. Do i have to up the eating game or should i stay where i'm at, potentially getting leaner?

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

I destroyed my rotator cuff in a cycling accident recently. Would starting a cycle make it heal faster?

Attached: 1523823605788.jpg (153 KB, 800x800)

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Visited my brother in jail today and he said someone on his unit said I was looking huge last week, did I make it /fraud/

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Space Marine.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

ur a pedo

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

grindr

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

I mean if they're one of the giga-niggas then yes.

I finally hit a 410 squat again after losing my weight from the back injury. Still can't bench of my life. What the fuck am I doing wrong?

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

I'll make sure I'm looking effay. I don't personally care if you take pictures of me that's fine but I am concerned about instagirl and my friend.

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

What's going wrong with the bench?

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Pay flights accom and meals and I'll be your security

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

you're never going to approach the instagirl anyway you fucking pussy.

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

If I do creep for Jow Forums I'll be sure to only get you.
You remind me of myself so I'll be sure to leave you alone.
Please no, you'll fucking stomp me, you fucking unit.

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

This 2019 /fraud/ feels so fucking weird, can tell if people are mocking me or being serious

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

no, it would probably slow recovery as testosterone reduces collagen synthesis. bpc157 might help

Justin King
Justin King

Everyone is mirin

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

How do I get into camwhoring and does it pay well?

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

I want abusive fraud back.

Chaturbate, etc, and yes, if you're good.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

Tempting. Domestic flights are pretty cheap and you can probably stay with my mum, just don't fuck my sister.

If I see her, I'll try my best. I'll probably be a little tipsy to stave off the nerves.

If you're a good photographer I'll put some of the pictures on my IG.

Post a 2019 current body.

Attached: Mizuki-10.png (540 KB, 554x1260)

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

And by good, i mean if you have a set of tits and a vagina and a pretty face

I'll pay for my own flights and food if I can fuck your sister

I am reticent to post body because I only have one with good lighting etc and I don't think I'll be able to live up to it again for a long while so every photo I post after that will be shit comparatively

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

will seriously consider this. thank you

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

if I can fuck your sister

That's the exact opposite of what I wanted.

Attached: Mizuki-2.png (65 KB, 190x398)

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

bank blocking crypto transactions now
alright what the fug

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

If your sister fucks me?

... Is your mum on offer?

Isaac White
Isaac White

Still can't rep out 225 after being 200 lbs BW.

I can OHP bodyweight. this is sad lol

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

My mum is like 46?

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

I'll actually be bringing my camera, moreso to capture cringey shit, so maybe one of the photos will pay off.
He's trying to tell you that you can't fuck anyone but him.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

Gonna take a stab and say you can't move the bar off your chest when you fail? As in, the midway and lockout are still strong? If you hurt your back, I'm going to take another stab and say you still trained arms and isolated shoulders?

That's fine, I enjoy mature women.

I wouldn't want to fuck him, he doesn't have the thicc. No offence crucy

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

he doesn't have the thicc.

Well neither do my sister and mum. My sister and mum are like 5'3", my mum weighs like 54kg and my sister weighs less than 50.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Kind of, my lockout is weak. I did Sheiko for about 3 cycles, up until 32 and I was pausing alot so I got used to it. But once it came to repping out I just was miserable.

And yes to the second part. But during the back injury I kept at a lot of upper back work to make sure I can still bench decently enough.

Is this your new name Crusader?

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

Yea but your sister would make up for it by being 5'3 and 50kg and tight af, and your mum has the allure of a mature lady.

Stick insects aren't my thing, and I've seen a photo of your sister and she is nicely proportioned. Tell her I said hi pls.

Can I have her number.

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

So my gf wants a chuld and says it wont have my name and i wont have to pay anything. She justs want me to impregnate her.

Tempting. But obviously a trap right?

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

2-4 x 6-12
Chest flys and incline benching will fix it I reckon. My 2cents.

Chase White
Chase White

Anyone have sleep problems on dbol? What do I do about this? I can't fuckin sleep

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

even if it isn't a trap now, she can retroactively fuck you if she gets mad at you in 18 years. awful, awful idea.

Jace White
Jace White

based thank you.
I'll report back after two months if I hit 315

Attached: 1544834374428.jpg (16 KB, 295x300)

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Considering trying out something like Chosen1 by Blackstone Labs which I believe is just Androsterone, is this a waste of time?

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

I did/currently do.

Just take zinc and some magnesium. Also force yourself up early. I started forcing myself up at 5 everyday and sleeping around 8 or 9 until I managed to get used to it,.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

Volume increase every session.

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

I meant a more immediate thing, I've been trying to fall asleep for hours. Would alcohol kill me after a single day of 30mg dbol?

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

R u me
Fraud has a ridiculous turnover because people cant handle the bants, people probably dont know who you are

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

You suffer through it. Or do enough cardio to make you want to die.

Don't drink.
Don't.
I had problems with just the dbol alone and test but adding alcohol is just asking for it.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

Is it because it'll kill my liver or for some other reason?

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

More the fact people are calling me huge and shit after not posting a picture for a good 10months

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

The point of cycling is to put on massive muscle mass in a short time, so most would recommend eating 500 to 1000 kcal excess, to make the most use of the drug. If you want a chiller situation where you don't have super intense workouts, why not do like 300mg/week for 20 weeks or something?

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

YES! holy shit man

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

is it true that test injections make you have wet dreams every other night?

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

Liver.
Blood Pressure
Bloat
Gyno

a plethora that will be worsened especially from the dbol. the blood pressure alone should be scary enough especially if you get headaches.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

ive been on every dose of test from 125mg a week to 1g a week and ive never had one, but ive also never had one any other time either so idk

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Where do you guys safely get rid of sharps (aka needles)?

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Sharps disposals at charity shops and community centres. Basically wherever junkies go.

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

Favourite hypertrophy splits/programs? Thoughts on DC or GVT? Or is that just gimmicky?

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

I dont remember what you look like so much as your lifts which were sick

I like DC but you have to treat it like a stength program, you dont deviate from the program. Most people who say DC doesn't work were never even doing DC to begin with lol

Brody James
Brody James

Last peak I ended up at 305/195/305.
Squat was beltless highbar with knee wraps. Everything else was true raw, no belt, no wrist wraps. This year is year of the bench, I'd like to end up around 210kg by top of the blast

Pls no bully pic

Attached: Screenshot-20190113-170124.png (2.53 MB, 1080x2160)

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

what an absolute unit you got way freakier looking brah

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Yea, this is just on 500mg test-e right now, I'll blow up on another suicide blast.

Jackson King
Jackson King

jowforums.com/thread/49127254/fitness

New

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Just keep at it :) consider deloading the week(s) before you start pinning. If you get stuck just increase volume and have fun

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit