/fraud/ - steroids general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Spread 'em wide motherfucker.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

SARMs are a waste of money. They aren’t going to do much for you, stop asking about them. Flush them down the toilet if you've already bought some.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

Up the tren before asking for advice.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Attached: image.jpg (1773x2288, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?q=https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-pdf/89/10/4863/10771555/jcem4863.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiGmYLD5OjfAhXjmeAKHQCTCD4QFjAFegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0iBk9ykzeaKXiOMSVGV778
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will injecting masteron directly to my gyno lump get rid of it?

will injecting a bit of test into my keloid scars reduce the size or does it have to be the specific steroids the dermatologists use?

asking again in new thread.

Was thinking of doing 600/600 Test E/Mast E for 8 weeks then dropping it to 400/400/350 TestE/MastE/TrenA last 12 weeks. Have P5P/Vit E as preventative measures against prolactin and Caber/Asin on hand in case needed

Was hoping above would be good for recomp for the first 8 weeks followed by lean bulk for the rest. Does this seem decent to anyone? If not, what to change?

Attached: 1540047066813.png (764x645, 64K)

Can I hook up an IV full of protein powder to get some extra calories and macros?

I've had an injection for one years ago. From a regular doctor and not a dermatologist though.

I think they use a mixture of corticosteroids.

It's a completely different kind of steroid so no

Just did my first two shots of test, in left and right glute. Monday and Thursday. My ass is sore as fuck. Does it get better?

Unless you're below 10% body fat or hate your hair, drop the mastE.

Recomps are a meme. Do your 12 week lean bulk first. Cruise for a few weeks while dropping the calories gradually. Drop the test to 400 and cut hard for 8 weeks.

Yes

What carrier you using?

Are you sure it's not from the anal pounding you received?

Yes. Do that.

MCT
MCT

Nah I'm used to that by now

You'll be fine.

47 will tell you MCT doesn't give you PIP but he's been needling his own ass for so long that he's immune

Someone sounds a little butthurt..

I just pinned 200mg DHB-1 in my left glute and 100mg DHB-1 & 500mg Test in the other.

How bad is the pain gonna be?

I am but you're right I was being kind of a bitch about it this morning, this pip is nothing compared to when I had those amber oils

What the fuck does a shirt look like on you? Pls show me daddy-chan

Like a tablecloth over a rock pile

It's not me though.

Attached: images(5).jpg (194x259, 8K)

Show me one of you then you piece of shit. Nice thumbnail btw

Here you go sweetie.

Attached: IMG_20190110_202217_665-756x945.jpg (756x945, 168K)

Any normal tee's or business shirts? You're a fucking monster

Where'd those forearms come from?

A few.

Wrist curls
Rope forearm thing
Hammer curls

Attached: 20190107_171806.jpg (518x678, 153K)

Pissening forearms m9

Kind of contemplating doing nothing except forearm exercises this blast so I achieve popeye mode

Thnx m80

Heavy hammer curls and cable rope hammer are your friend.

Attached: 20181212_174753-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 280K)

so bulk on 600 Test e only or add something to it like NPP?

Also, considering you're one of the few who truly look like you know what you're doing, what would you consider a good bulk calorie wise? Say 3k TDEE for simplicity's sake, would you bulk at +500 or +1k or something else?

Attached: 1527686618151.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Recomp aren’t a meme if you’re nowhere near your genetic potential. I did my first cycle as a skinnyfat dyel and lost 10% while gaining a fair amount of muscle. It was a 6 month cycle though and I worked out ED.

But that'll hit biceps too

Bulk on the 600 TestE and 400TrenA then cut only on 400 TestE.

Since you would be using tren I'd go with the +1k.

Pic related

Pretend you are some spinach.

Attached: 1547157852456.png (750x1334, 782K)

Is sdrol the only dry oral that will add real size? Adrol makes my face bloated which makes me suicidal .

Looks like it worked for that guy

Can anyone sell me some steroids?

M1T, Mtren?

So I'm thinking I'll have your face printed on a shirt, or just carry around a sign asking if you've seen this man.

Alternatively, I can take creepshots of you from afar. The ball is in your court crucy.

me
I hope you realise I'm going to either fuck with you or wingman you with literally any gook you see.

How does OP thumbnail pic have such a tight mid section while having no abs? Fuck I hate having shitty fat deposits, I can't bulk anywhere past like 12% without getting chest fat and looking like I have tits

bracing

he’s like 14% bf

not really. he looks like fucking shit. he even looks bad for a natural

Thats what I'm saying, at about 14-16% I look like a bloated mess. I guess I just need more muscle on the frame to look better at higher bf %

Where did you get that photo of testify in the op

you wish that was you testify

looks about 100x better

COPE

Bulk on tren and cut on test? Isn't that kind of a waste of tren? Unless 400mg of tren will burn some fat during that bulk. I don't know, never used tren, pls explain.

For a lean bulk that you're limiting to 12 weeks? Tren would do better as it would limit the amount of fat you'd gain over the short period of time while building some muscle as well. If you're open to bulk for a much longer period of time, then just go with Deca or NPP.

I'd still cut with only test to let the bloods recover.

don’t run tren unless you’re competing or an incel it almost ruined my 3 year relationship

made me an emotionless dickhead

Sure he looks mediocre for a natural in the second pic but the improvement is huge.

Feeling depressed lately, been on 500mg test for 5 months, felt great 3-4 months, what could cause this? AI dosing is the same.

I'm going to start my first cycle in a few days and was wondering, is doing nofap possible?

donate blood

steroids

Depends on what you run and how much.

I've woken up several times with raging erections that needed to be taken care of immediately on several different substances.

>tfw just got back from the docs
>im essentially sterile

Will clen only do something, or do i have to combine? I want some bf down first.

this makes me feel good. I have similar muscle mass/frame and have never roided in my life. I'm not as dry and vascular but i don't care.

not even shitting on you either, you're more muscular than 98% of men still. Just feels good i don't need roids to make it

Rope hammer curls over a preacher bench are god tier.

Also, how do I stealthily take pics in the gym without old women glaring at me menacingly?

Attached: IMG_20190112_121412_707-520x520.jpg (520x520, 52K)

Post body and stats.

Attached: IMG_20190111_070051_625-756x945.jpg (756x945, 148K)

How many days a week for traps bois?

Thinking of a 6 day fst7 program

How to convince a doctor to give me trt? Seems like ftm trannies can get it instantly. Should I consider telling him I’m a Male-Male and that it would be problematic for him to assume my gender while not giving me test?

what about bulking on test and cutting on tren?

are test and a little dbol really that androgenic, regarding hair loss? I know some stuff really gets you shedding, but are these guys that bad in that department?

Your balls shut down on cycle brainlet, blast some HCG for a few months and switch to a cruise dose.

just snapped right quick so no pump or anything. 6'0 210lbs

Attached: 12313214.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

those are some of the least androgenic anabolics

androgenic compounds are dht derivative like tren, masteron etc

if you cut to his bodyfat you would be half his size, you’re just fat

Get bloodwork

If you're going to bulk for 6 months. Go for it.

I've been cruising since July and just start cutting with tren. Will do so for 12 weeks or so.

Looking nice. I'm the same height and about 230-235 at the moment.

im currently cutting on 300mg test and 200mg tren. THEN ill cruise for 6 weeks on 150mg test before bulking again.

47, are you saying that im wasting the tren? doesnt it have superb muscle sparing properties?

Attached: 1515592848194.jpg (1024x1280, 711K)

>6 ft

In your dreams little guy

lmao, I mean I am 6'0...no reason to lie

if you're going to neg someone's physique its courtesy to post physique

It does, but the test alone should suffice. You need a lot more tren before it starts burning fat for the cut. I think the studies showed about 700mg per week?

If you want muscle retention and fat loss then swap it out for var. There have been studies on older sedentary men that showed its good for fat loss.

google.com/url?q=https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-pdf/89/10/4863/10771555/jcem4863.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiGmYLD5OjfAhXjmeAKHQCTCD4QFjAFegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0iBk9ykzeaKXiOMSVGV778

you have the skin of a 70 year old man who smokes 20 a day

it’s because he’s so pale, you can see every flaw

Ha got em

Holy fuck don't do this

What snack can I leave next to my bed for when I wake up hungry/hypo at an ungodly hour. I need to replace these choc chip cookies next to my bed

A bottle of water. Even better if sparkling. Drink the entire thing and you won't feel as hungry.

thank you. but i dont have var at the moment. and my dealer from thailand is currently uncontactable (praying for him)

how would you modify my cycle if u were in my shoes? drop the tren and the test to a lower dose? i have a fresh sealed bottle of EQ sitting around somewhere but im saving it for lean bulking

How long have you been cutting for and how long do you plan to cut? Post body?

Also, ditch the EQ. It's more useful as lube than it is as a steroid. I'd use nandrolone.

is it worth it to do a cycle or two to reach that "Just outside of what you could do yourself" level and then cut it off and stay off? Will you lose all the increased size you had on cycle?

No its not worth it and yes you will lose the size.

Here you go.

I’m 19, only started my fitness journey like 4 months ago. I lean bulked natty like 2 months and then met this dude in Thailand who shipped gear all around the world in super discreet packaging.
Yeah I know I should have lifted more natty first but here we are.

Anyway long story short, I hopped on 300test200tren the moment my first packages arrived. My body goals for now aren’t much yet, just want the A&F model/connor murphy ottermode physique.

How would u modify my cycle 47?

Attached: 41413E8D-CC1B-4CB9-8D05-250E420C1FBB.jpg (1814x2048, 703K)

forgot to add i was cutting for 2 months on that trentest

I'd stop cutting and start bulking for like a year, tbqh.

But if you want to continue cutting. You don't need the tren. The 300mg test per week is plenty for you. Save the tren for much later when you're a lot bigger.

protein bars you fat fuck

if your gonna eat carbs they better have protein

odd looking body

I don't need to cut or watch calories

thank you dude, this means a lot to me. i will be heeding your advice.
how so? could you tell me?

>subq leak on delt again

Attached: 1542301634669.png (349x206, 179K)

just cruise on 200mg for life

Kashi GoLean whatever flavor you want, egg white powder, oats, and milk.

Drop into a blender and enjoy the smoothie.

post a non meme pose pic

Hi guys,

Still off the sauce and on clomid hmg hcg, huge loads, probably possible to knock up gf by now.

However now I'm having second thoughts and thinking of not going thru with it. I'm not really sure I even love her.

Yesterday the DIMEPIECE hooker called me again, the one I used to date. Been thinking about her for a while but I lost her number.

Want to meet with her, want her actually over my gf

I feel trapped, what do?