Thoughts on the Juj?

Attached: backattck.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ulShMRAAyYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proof that lifting and roids won't fix being a soiboi

He is very funny but his front splits and hamstring flexibility are poopoo

Dubs and juj dies in 2020

Makes me want to build a gym fort.

How is he a soiboy?

Is he natty?

how is he not? thats the better question

i like the arm wrestling and grip videos

I liked how when he invited Eric over and had a clear camera angle of the floor and his plates Eric couldn't even budge 210lbs less than his max basement hack squat off the floor and maxed out at just over 600, grinding harder than his "880."

Exposed lol.

He's an ugly motherfucker

>checked

Which Eric video?

>hurrdurr im so ran-dum!!1! kick the flamingos!!
why is it that the fitness crowd is almost never actually funny? its like they are devoid of personality once you take out 'i like lifting'

Attached: 1545143679993.png (720x800, 647K)

seems like a nice fellow, i think hes a fucking faggot like all eceleb lifters

I think philion can be pretty funny

Natty quads.

Dom is the only funny one.

maybe if you're a retarded brolifter

youtu.be/ulShMRAAyYo

27:50 is where he's lifting. He shows 880 and 920 lifts going up smooth in his basement, can't budge 700 in public, maxes out at 625 with some grinding.

The only other video of Eric lifting in public is an old hack squat video in a gym where he pulls what is claimed to be 720, but he has it lifted significantly off the floor.

There was a video of him shitting out DB bench in public with 100 or 110s for like 6, but he pulled it.

He's balding real bad, at almost norwood 5 with long hair, i'm sorry no i can't.

>He can't spot the genious sarcasm
he literally makes fun of bro lifters in every turn

THE CHAD EMBRACE

No shit
That doesn't mean it's not for retarded brolifters

He's ok but who the fuck is the dyel who's in all his vids

Oh shit lmao
Didnt even think he'd be faking his weights desu but thats some bad shit, hes weaker than bloho

That's pretty disappointing. Although he's still very strong and aesthetic.

Quads

you cant max out all the time at this level of intensity that he lifts at and the heavy weight he pulls all the time so hes probably not faking just cant do it all the time

You can only enjoy his videos if you have an IQ of >135
So I can see why you feel that way

This is why nobody likes you

>What is peaking
>What is exhaustion from Lifting the whole day with juji

Jewji

can he do anything else but splits and flips
i think i only ever saw him do those two outside of lifting

Attached: 1506900689525.png (211x239, 4K)

im guessing youre in your first year of lifting.

of course

thelastnatural is funny

He is a repressed homosexual who is trying to live out a lost childhood while taking down every fool who thinks that he is "cool" or "funny" into the depths of autism.

Attached: a.jpg (397x285, 65K)

Tom Boyden

its because they're normies. them being Jow Forums doesn't automatically make them like us, they're still normies who make vodeos to appeal to normies for youtube monies. they only care about money, whereas someone like sam hyde was just shitposting from the heart since the beginning and got Jow Forums after, but he still looks like shit and his comedy idn't based on lifting, his lifting is off by the wayside. frank yang is pretty funny too

Attached: DtwwLvdW0AAgDGX.jpg large.jpg (576x768, 122K)

these two guys are fucking retarded

200% natty.

I'm in my 10th year of lifting, and while I'm by no means great, I've deaded 615 which is more than Eric has in competition. Yes, when I deload, or have a layoff I lose strength. No, I don't lose the ability to even get my old 80% 1RM off the floor though.

Also talking and yelling for 30 minutes isn't working out.

Also:

>Getting significantly leaner while adding inches to your arms at the same time after you've already trained for a decade and taken all the easy gains. And you're in your 30s.
>Natty

You're the dude in your first year Im thinking. It's possible to grow like that but you're not shredding fat at the same time.

you mean the abominable amalgamation of worst of the fitness industry and idubbbz? literally incarnates the fucking cancer that is youtube fitness

No shit dude. There is a reason that even though Eric is obviously trying to monitize his YouTube personality that he won't do public lifting. Try finding a video where you can see the floor in one of his floor pulls too. (Protip, you can't)

This would be excusable if he didn't accuse others of shit and come on Jow Forums to boost himself as a natty God to his teen fans so much.

Some doofus with Crohn's disease. His body hates itself so his lifts are shit but they're great under the circumstance.

Are you not familiar with bulgarian? He wasnt training the jefferson prior to that. He would have to train it every day again to work back up to that

If Jow Forums does not like juji it means this board is mental and insecure. His crew is doing great content.

His hair is oily and disgusting.

the voices in my head are making great content too. but you don't see me using it to make money for (((jewtube)))

Sam hyde is probably around 230 pounds, a noted steroid user, and has a recorded squat max of 315 pounds. He's not Jow Forums, hes a fucking loser.

Alex pls go

>this level of cope
You don't need to be "in the zone" with proper nutrition/amonia to lift literally over 100lbs less than your PR. Yall are just dickriders.

literally 100lbs less than your PR max***

dubs juji comes out as gay

Oh sam

Most recent Sam stats were 270 pounds bodyweight with a 4 plate squat and diddly. Squats somewhat impressive but the deadlift is pretty shit for a guy his weight. He also has a godlike push press of all things but an ass bench.

"4 and a half hours of lifting"
wow he cant even do his 1rm he must be faking

Heheh

Attached: 1546763859039.gif (298x296, 350K)

It was 220 pounds less and he didn't get it off the floor. What he did lift was 295 pounds less than his claim. You don't lose 30% of your 1rm in two months even off cycle.

>lifts for like half of his life
>does oddlifts all the time
>suddenly lifts 1/3 less than always
>can't even budge the weight he supposedly lifts when it counts
Lmao, he's worse than Castleberry.

How can someone so big have such a feminine face?

He is my favorite traveling pants salesman.
Thanks to Tom the channel's collab game is the best on YouTube.

Attached: 1453336389512.jpg (560x315, 31K)

Autistic roided manlet

He wasnt in the right mindset

He's one of the handful of youtubers that makes going to the gym and getting fit or just lifting in general fun and not that thing that athletes, emotionally broken people, and sick people do.

Too bad youtube is actively trying to kill the fitness portion of the site...

Fag

Hes literally not, this guy is from reddit
Learn to spot those and ignore them, they are digital gains goblins

>pulls 660 at some elite competition
>acts like an asshat about it, screaming and jumping around
>dudes there are pulling in the 800s and 900s
Likes hes strong for most people but oh my god hes so annoying, the only thing hes good at is being gimmicky

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-165915_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 779K)

he's not soi, he's just a goof

What a fag.

ive never talked about him being natty lol or about him adding inches and his arms and
getting lean im in my 4th year though and i had times where i couldnt lift as much as my 1rm im just saying that the way he lifts also requires a lot of intensity and you can also feel overtrained when you lift at that kind of level. its not easy for your body to go ape shit everyday like he does and pull a lot of weight, it requires a lot of adrenaline when he gets psyched like that that can also cause fatigue.

>lift 220lbs less than you claim
>"yeah bro, not enough adrenaline"
Imagine Pudzian winning a strongman competition and stopping halfway through to announce that he doesn't have enough adrenaline, so he can't lift shit anymore, lmao.

He's Reddit humor.

that would be funny lol

so yboy = someone insecure people don't like.

I swear some of you guys have sub 100 iq

he's fine
I love how the betadestiny fanboys come out of the woodwork whenever there's anything even tangentially related to bugenhagen though

>being excited about your accomplishments is bad because there are people better than you

I Unsubbed since his content seems to revolve around grip strength videos.

Attached: OqK9MMh-2.jpg (960x720, 83K)

The vids with Brian Alsruhe are the best. That dude is strong as fuck and is basically myseriously dying.

He is soi, Just look at him when he is with the bugz. He is like a little bitter passive aggressive pussboi getting mega mogged by Eric

Is that skínny man his boyfriend?

Dubs confirm

Reddit

Theres a difference between being excited and being a classless retard

Can't stand his fucking redditor humor

Can you give some examples of health and fitness YouTube channels with 4Channeler approved humor?

Delray Misfits.

He's Reddit personified.

That face
That expression
That hair
That attitude

Because he and his buttbuddy are reddit incarnate.

hard agree. He is a complete normie but there is nothing wrong with that. He makes fun videos that appeal more towards normal people and he does some fun lifts/workouts

>There are natties that outlift him

Are you okay user?
Do you remember what fun is like?

Shut the fuck up Eric

REDDIT HUMOR LOL

natty as aspirin