Do you go to church Jow Forums?

Do you go to church Jow Forums?
What do you do to strengthen your spirit?

Attached: a - Copy.jpg (1032x581, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM
youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So
youtube.com/watch?v=_RfUj09pWfM
youtube.com/watch?v=5nPTC6T_x6M
youtu.be/XA6aIhHzXkw
activechristianity.org/active-christianity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come and pray with us, brother user.

Attached: the-miracles-of-archangel-michael-by-doreen-virtue.jpg (458x458, 44K)

i go to the mosque
allah blesses me with gains

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM

I pray to god but the idea of going into buildings made out of stone and gold so that god somehow values your prayers more is bizarre as fuck.

Muscles are nothing without faith.

Attached: IMG_20190112_133754.jpg (720x427, 43K)

Are you willing to pray for peace and brotherhood between Christians and Muslims, user?

Attached: 1546065867316.jpg (618x741, 73K)

mashallah everyone is going to make it brother, no matter their beliefs

>posts a shit-tier chant
are you even Greek? just a pretender? superior hymn coming through:

youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So

I'm Russian Orthodox. I got to church once every 2 weeks.

I WILL pray for your glory and gains, brother.

Attached: 1545650416092.jpg (223x354, 41K)

Orthodox and Islam are brothers. When the time comes we will be fighting alongside each other against the Jews.

Great hymn, thank you brother.

Who here /baptistboys/?

Attached: BD76E3CD-51CB-4BBE-B512-F6F7954C5180.jpg (911x1200, 403K)

Attached: 1546027493206 (1).png (850x2147, 1.51M)

Going to attend the Divine liturgy tomorrow for the first time in ages. I want to get right with God.

Attached: 3e0720d3.jpg (1120x840, 211K)

I started to repent and get my life right with God a little before December last year, we'll make it user.

Attached: 1545288459881.jpg (800x600, 119K)

Suck my dick you fucking melt. This is a thread about religion.

Used to be me for most of my life, then I realized the old testament was important, but they're based anyway

>"haha I heard from father O'Malley that you've been masturbating again, looks like it's 100 push-ups and 100 decades of the rosary, user"

i want to but the only churches near me are mormon or "catholic" mcchurches

God bless, user.

Attached: 1525414746982.png (600x600, 82K)

Bible verses x f
Church x f

"Spiritual" anything is made up, it's just practiced humbleness

Do you guys go to church because your parents made you or do you actually believe in religion?

going to confession later today to tell my father that i've masturbated 3 times this week. i hadn't done it since before christmas, but once i fail, i can't get back on track until i confess about it.
i had been doing good spiritually too, but i blew it and have to start over again.

Attached: 1516215239207.jpg (218x300, 27K)

shrooms and dmt mostly
it's nice to look into subconscious thought patterns from a shifted perspective and seems to facilitate my ability to identify and change negative behaviors. Would recommend taking caution for those who may have mental illness tho

Attached: Crawl_Space_4.jpg (800x1108, 271K)

>telling some random old man about how much you fap

extremely based

cringe and kike(((pilled)))

>not telling some old guy about how much you fap

Attached: 1542752244306.png (320x431, 236K)

I would be fine with that. I'm a nondenominational Christian, but I like studying Islam from time to time.

based and psychedelicpilled

Seriously cringe considering the persecution of orthodox by muslims. You're just as bad as those hippy libtards who go on vacation in muslim countries under the delusion that they're friends. Muslims want to conquer you, you fucking cuck dipshit.

Would it be awkward to join a Greek church if I'm not Greek? Asking for myself

We also persecuted muslims retard. Every religion persecuted each other, we're in 2019 now.

Just go for it.

No, all the churches in my area are protestant hippy rock bands.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Nah, god can suck a fart out of my ass.
I don't care if he's real or not because i'm not the worshiping kind of man, and i don't need to believe in him to make my life have meaning.
>also if he's real then no matter how much i make fun of him as long as i was a good person in life i'll get my spot in heaven.

Attached: 1538381861460.gif (800x800, 2.08M)

Isn't pic related Orthodox?

Yes it is, I want to go to a church like that.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Where do you live?

Canada

Attached: 1547224800913.png (721x825, 664K)

I go to church every Sunday, unless there's some reason I absolutely cannot attend but those days are rare. Even then I still read over the Bible readings for that Sunday's mass. God is great, I pray that we may all find Him and join Him in heaven in the end.
>that pic
Fuck, I hope I never have a child who does that.

>free will doesn't exist, God will just reward me even if I'm a shitty person

Now that's a wew for (You)

>Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

Matthew 12-31

Attached: 1507256522061.jpg (275x356, 33K)

try to find a catholic church that has a latin mass. they aren't common, but worth making a special trip for. the only one within 100 miles of me has one latin mass once a month. it's better than nothing

i got really lucky, the parish in my home town does latin masses fairly frequently. like twice every other month, but i think they've been doing them more recently, so maybe they will start doing them more often

>youtube.com/watch?v=_RfUj09pWfM

Read the Greek, my freind. Everything you’ve read about ‘eternity’ or ‘forever’ in the NIV or KJV is incorrect. I pray for your understanding

And why is your religion the real religion?

Why shouldn't it be? Because other exist? Great argument there.

yes, because others exist. There are many religions out there that are constantly at odds with each other. Whether it be the afterlife, the moral values or the gods themselves. one religion has to be correct, so why is it your one?

You understand that religion by definition is an abstract concept literally concerning faith? It is literally faith.

What you are asking is going against it's definition, though I cannot blame you for having logical improbabilities with faith it self, but to not understand that will make you start pointless arguments that support nothing.

Religion is the belief in and worship of (a) supernatural being(s).
from what I can see, I'm not violating the definition of religion. So would you care to explain why you think I'm doing so by asking you why your religion is the one true religion and the others aren't?

tits or gtfo, you filthy little Jow Forums-bitch

Attached: 7777777.jpg (1024x724, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5nPTC6T_x6M

Yes Sir, 3 times a week I attend service and praise the god of iron.

Based pastor on the right

THE ONLY THING I WORSHIP IS MYSELF

Attached: I AM A GOD.jpg (604x335, 24K)

>doreen virtue
You are aware that this book is occult right? The author was into a whole bunch of new age stuff mixed with just a hint of Christianity. Good thing she eventually found Christ and had stopped making stuff like this.

I wonder how much terror is in her eyes beneath those glasses

Because I have established a connection to God. Its impossible to prove my connection, but through rationality-free faith, I have started a new life. It has been a brutal thing for me to realize that so few people will get a proper connection to God, as the vast, VAST majority of churches have been infiltrated by wolves in sheeps clothing.

Attached: 1544364629568.png (413x521, 150K)

youtu.be/XA6aIhHzXkw
Fulton Sheen had a good segment on this. It starts off with him disproving the Zeitgeist arguments before Zeitgeist was even a thing, then he goes on to explain why Christianity is the truth.

Attached: e59f5d12f6a110ad0cbc1456165410f1739a933ffacd86c86b082497224c72cd.jpg (530x960, 50K)

>as long as I was a good person in life
Too bad you aren't. Even a single sin merits hellfire. Unless you lived a life exactly like Christ did, then you're going to burn.

This is what separates Christianity from every other religion. It's all about salvation by grace, and not works. God offers salvation freely to anyone, but it works only if you accept Christ, the only way to the Father. So yeah, as it is now, you're not getting that spot in heaven.

Attached: 1537466844639.png (400x400, 98K)

>strengthen your spirit
What does that even mean?

>established a connection to God
>impossible to prove my connection

k

Is this health and fitness?

Spirit's a great stat to have as a leveling warrior.

Attached: 20190112_164728.jpg (4032x1960, 3.21M)

Because there can only be one GOD. If there is another being more powerful than Him, then that being would be GOD. GOD has revealed Himself in the Bible that there is no one else like Him, no one His equal, no one above Him. Christians have do not doubt the possibility of the "gods" of other religions existing, the Apostle Paul even says that these "gods" are demons. The Christian simply believes GOD is infinitely above all of them.

Everything is either contingent or necessary. Contingent meaning it's existence depends on the existence of something else. You are contingent, your being was dependent on your parents making you, your parents are contingent as well, the world, the whole universe too. Something necessary is something who's existence is self-explanatory, it's existence is needed for existence's sake. An example of this would be numbers. The number 3 has no origin, it simply exists because it has to exist. GOD is a necessary being. He, as He Himself says, is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Without Him, existence would not be. His existence is self-explanatory.

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-095919.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

this is a fucking based image im saving this thanks user

>Faith is nothing without muscles.
Fixed that for you

How does one find God?

>reading occult books (most recently the Kybalion)
>eating psilocybin mushrooms
>meditation (usually on the chakras)

Attached: 1547169680728.png (640x478, 431K)

Based. Watched the whole thing, very good explanation desu.

>cosmological argument
this doesn't prove that god exists, merely that infinite regression is either too complex for humans to understand or that there was a beginning. We even have scientific theory on the beginning of the universe: the big bang. To assume that there is a necessery being in control of this instead of a single event is a huge leap of faith, especially if we are to assume this being is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniwhateverthefuck.

What the religion of the first one? Is impossible to be a Buddhist monk, they cannot eat meat and they don’t have any other protein sources in Asia

Same way most Jow Forums can hope to have GF. By imagining it.

I've read the english interpreted for English and it talks about Mary and Jesus A LOT. did i get jewed or all these religions seriously the same

Pretty much the same, cba to go into details, just google

The big bang is barely agreed upon in the scientific community though, it goes against Einstein's theory of relativity.
Science itself keeps changing and the only accepted laws of Science are those that go through a circle jerk of scientific hierarchy. I'm not about to claim that science is a cult, but we're far from understanding anything.

It's all yours, fren

>be me
>raised in christian environment, church, school, etc all my life
>don't really find faults with the bible
>but many of the leaders,teachers, adults, etc in these organizations are pretty shitty people
>very controlling, high anxiety, or very bad at interacting with younger people
>all claim a higher standard, "the world" is evil outside of their bubble etc
>I know people who have experienced everything up to molestation and suicide out of that environment
>weird suburban american spin on christianity
>lots of egos
>this pushes most of my friends/people I grew up with away from church groups over time

>go to uni
>around this time I leave churches for ~1.5 yrs
>in back of my mind I want a good christian community though
>go to a few college groups
>several leaders preaching white guilt and feminism
>shit you not one of them said "we need to ask the lord for forgiveness for our privilege"
>many if not most chicks were just there to land a man, alot of them would leave if they got a bf outside of the other group
>many people use "gods will" as a reason for doing things
>prayed and we think it's "gods will" that we got together, prayed and we think it's "gods will" that we broke up
>most of these groups seemed to really push the mission trip above any other event they did, which rubbed me the wrong way

Other stories but that's the basic picture. Been out of uni for ~2 yrs now and haven't gone to a church since. I really want to have a good christian community but if I keep running into bullshit I know I will probably give up on it completely.

Attached: chappelle.jpg (620x340, 125K)

I do pray every night. It´s more of a serious chat with my consience than prayer to any deity but it does have some spiritual aspect to it. I also pray when i´m about to do something i´m afraid of which helps immensily. I´m an atheist too but the power of prayer is real, at least psychologically. Anyone else do this and what do christpilled lads here think about this(did you start with something similar before getting seriously religious etc)?

Attached: 1519299114558.jpg (2299x1724, 2.09M)

I am a follower of Christ, but organized gatherings just aren't for me. I just felt weird and stupid when I went to church.

Its not a rational thing

2/3rds true

The holy trinity of fulfillment is lifting, faith, and martial arts.

activechristianity.org/active-christianity

Please save this link and look it up if you ever want to learn what true christianity is. Please dont set God on hold or join a meme church. Ill pray for you tonight.

Attached: 1547173696927.png (480x463, 410K)

rice and onions are full of protein you mong

I tried going to church but I found it hard to believe that all the divine stuff isn't just ancient stories.
Also everyone was very, very old.

No, they both have very little protein, around 2% in rice and 1% in onions (compare to ~10% in wheat). Basedbeans have very much protein though.

Yes. Spirituality and fitness are basically two sides of the same coin

Not to an actual church but I listen to youtube sermons while driving to the gym m/w/f and it's usually a 30-40min drive. I've seen a huge increase in gains since looking to father God as my strength.

You don't need as much protein as you think
And that gook is obviously on roids.

Mudslimes are persecuting christians right now you literal retard. The crusades were also a response to islamic expansionism and intentionally defiling sacred sites.
t. /his/

I didn't even look at the pictures, I just saw someone being wrong on the internet and had to correct him.
Rice and onions just don't have much protein.

Yes I'm in the process of becoming an Orthodox Christian

Fuck Islam and Fuck Jews

The first part of their post was actually the Ontological argument, and is generally regarded as one of, if not the most, sound arguments for the existence of a god.

They have enough protein to build muscle

yes and I fight for Israel every single day user.
God Bless

Attached: 1526615612440.jpg (800x532, 175K)

The first guy isn't actually a monk, he's a model in a Buddhist monk uniform
The second guy is very clearly on gear
The only respectable one is the Christian because he's a legit man of faith and natty

I got the impression that he meant that those foods have a lot of protein compared to other food.
To avoid further misunderstandings, how much protein do you think is a good amount to eat building muscle?
I know that there is some protein in those foods but it's just pretty little.