Just a daily reminder to drink water

just a daily reminder to drink water

Attached: 1546024750584.jpg (1280x1823, 254K)

DRINK MOAR WATER ONEE-CHAAN!!
>:3
Nyaaah not from my armpit user-kun >////

Thanks buddeh

Would girl sweat contains too much salt to be a primary water source, or would it be a good electrolite?

Thanks senpai

>Would girl sweat contains too much salt to be a primary water source, or would it be a good electrolite?
Depends on the girl. Girl (male) would sweat more than girl (female) but the actual salt content would depend on their diet (more salt consumed would lead to less salt secreted in sweat while running, specifically, and strangely enough). Assuming they both consume three (3) salty surprises from you every day then that should be sufficient and you should go for the girl (male) as a water source.

i drink litres of water every day and this sweaty idiot is still giving me shit. well ive had enough

well im on the gear (creatin) so i already drink galon per day

How large of a harem would I need to never have to drink water again?

>bottled
it's like you want me to get gyno

Attached: 1531963599910.jpg (1205x997, 279K)

Thanks for the reminder buddeh

Attached: KFRkWWA.jpg (620x388, 47K)

unironically based

>Drinking from playing turns you into both sides of the political spectrum
Ok

Theory: The reason why japanese people are having a child crisis is because the average adult "man" is incapable of taking care of themselves unless it comes in the form of cute anime girls, further disassociating themselves from reality with every step they take to better themselves.

Nah, its simply because men found a good comfort zone with games and other hobbies with tons of sexual content to fap to, while women are focusing on career and work

Considering you lose 16oz of water for an hour of running, and that's not just in sweat but through exhalation too, well just assume a quarter of that is exhaled. So if you can get 12oz of water an hour from a girl (male) riding your dick while you lie there to not lose water, you would need at least 5 girls (male) to keep you hydrated.

glass bottles are expensive af. or where do you get your water from?

Wat, have you seen Jap girls? They are more autistic than the guys.

Based

I'm water fasting you fucking kike. Stop making me want to gain weight.

if you don't drink water you retain it dummy. have fun with the bloated face.