198lbs/ 90kg

Attached: op.jpg (540x960, 351K)

Yes. Get after it.

Bear in mind that im kind of "sucking my belly in"
And kind of trying to have a posture

>Should I?
>I'm not so surreeee
>please I'm massive faggot, fuck me in the arse
What body would you like op?a formless heap of shit that you are or a body chiseled out of marble by Zeus himself?
You decide
Everyone has a little bit of greatness in them.It does not change anything if you think about if you have genetics for it but hitting the gym does.
Be the best possible you can be just because you can.There are no excuses.YOU HAVE TO WANT IT!

Attached: _creation_of_adam_.jpg (836x674, 202K)

lol fag
of course you should. you're completely fucking average framed. the only reason why your frame appears to be shit is because you have no musclemass at all

Who cares if you're a framelet you brain-dead Mongoloid. You're gonna look better than
Every fucking person looks good when they're fit.

>Every fucking person looks good when they're fit.

Attached: 1546693147805.png (301x606, 118K)

he is by definition not fit

that and the body fat making your proportions look wonky. if you got fit your arms would get thicker AND your core would slim down, keep that in perspective. non that it matters cause

Thank you men, imma get fit in the best form ive ever had , thank you

Working out and getting lean is literally never going to not make you look better. No matter how weird or nomal your frame is, it will always look better with a 6 pack.

>Working out and getting lean is literally never going to not make you look better. No matter how weird or nomal your frame is, it will always look better with a 6 pack.
I cant dissagree

>Implying bloho is fit
Top laugh

To add to this, should i bulk or cut?
Im very confused with all of this and im ready to turn my life all around

Attached: howdy.jpg (1024x678, 69K)

>Every fucking person looks good when they're fit.

Attached: images (21).jpg (275x183, 8K)

You're a bit fat so you should cut until your BMI is in the middle of the "normal" range or lower, and then bulk from there

BMI is bullshit.
You should cut until you see abs. Many people have bmi on low side but still have no abs.

BMI is bullshit if you are fit. If you are not fit it's a good indicator of whether you should start by cutting or bulking.

>You're a bit fat so you should cut until your BMI is in the middle of the "normal" range or lower, and then bulk from there
My BMI is 24,93, it says that im normal, even though i feel overweight. my belly is too big to be "average"

25 is overweight. As a starting point I would aim to cut until 19 or 20 BMI and then bulk from there. You probably won't see abs from your first cut because you'll be skinny fat. Start lifting now so you know what you're doing by the time you start your first bulk.

Don't do either. Unless you're starting from a point of extremely overweight or extremely underweight, it's fucking dumb to start at a huge surplus or deficit. Eat a moderate amount of whole foods (meat, eggs, grains, vegetables, tubers, legumes), pick an established workout routine (it doesn't have to be barbell compounds, but barbell compounds are very effective) to follow and find a type of cardio you enjoy to mix in a few days a week. If you pick something outdoorsy and fun like trail running or mountain biking it's much easier to stick with. Track your progress, with photographs, prs, mile time, whatever, you should be making consistent gains through your first year easily. It's simple if you don't make things complicated.

You guys seem to have confused "lifts weights" with "fit"

Everyone is different but as someone who started in skinny fat hell I can tell you I didn't see a change until I changed my diet drastically, and even then its very very slow progress escaping this shitty body

could be worse bruh. at least you're not skinny.

Yeah you kinda answered your own question there lad I guess you really just shouldn't work out because you weren't born with a godly physique. Yep just go ahead and let yourself become a fat blob my friend

just start working out you faggot
don't even think about diet since you're already fat, just start lifting

I guarantee a whole food diet would be a pretty drastic change for OP, and I think if you're being honest with yourself you probably weren't training that hard and probably still aren't.

I'm in the gym 5 days a week. Yeah a healthy diet would make a big difference I agree.

Thank you , I appreciate your advices

Thank you sir , I will do my best to not dissapoint you

Also. OP here, what do you think about intermittent fasting, or OMAD? Would it help me with geeting my body fat lower?
backgroun: most of my diet the last few years consisted of booze and fast food, so eathing healthy itself should do a big chance, or no?

Anyway I appreciate all the feedback, advices and criticism.

Im aiming to be the best myself ive ever been.

You need to eat less calories. Intermittent fasting and OMAD are basically ways to trick yourself into eating less calories. If it works for you, go for it. Yes eating healthy will make a difference.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

I'm your height approx and weight but lower body fat.

I started around 135 lbs. So yes it's worth it

Ive tried OMAD before and it wasnt hard for me. Most of the meals i eat are out of habit, not because im hungry

>I'm your height approx and weight but lower body fat.
Mirin, imma get those muscles!

No nalories a cay nigga

How pathetic do you have to be, that before you do something to improve your life, you go on a Congolese baking forum and ask for permission? Were you raised by a single mother and did you get teased by girls in school?

I'm the same way. Gaining weight is much harder for me because I'm rarely hungry

>I'm the same way. Gaining weight is much harder for me because I'm rarely hungry
I want to gain weight, but in the form of muscles, not more fat

Attached: 1546869591215.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Please don't @ me ever again pea brained faggots.

>135 lbs
got any pics before and after? I'm 6ft4 and 80kg rn, still Auschwitz mode.

Trips of dumbness

newfag here and im trying to start going to the gym , but i dont know what exactly to do, any good workouts for beginners?
>150 lb
>1,80

Try checking the sticky, I hear they have some pretty good beginner workouts hidden away in there