/fph/

/fph/
Obeast genocide edition

Attached: bystander.jpg (750x1662, 806K)

Attached: pay.png (887x574, 325K)

Attached: watch_2.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Attached: fathletes.jpg (1280x960, 252K)

Attached: fat isnt beautiful.png (640x857, 1.03M)

someone post the Doraemon edit pls

Attached: fat iq.png (600x600, 47K)

Attached: able bodied fat people working banned in britain.jpg (463x612, 74K)

Fuck does this fat fuck know about sports

The difference in fat level at high school vs once you're in college is astounding.

Attached: jelly fat feminist.jpg (1312x3110, 993K)

Attached: based china blowing fat roasties the FUCK out.jpg (1127x899, 102K)

Attached: fat does NOT equal overeating.jpg (808x978, 132K)

Attached: fat wisdom.jpg (500x278, 16K)

>Free movement

Attached: file.png (768x1024, 1.28M)

Attached: fat bitch envy.jpg (570x457, 42K)

Attached: fat feminist assblasting.jpg (640x582, 129K)

Attached: cnn fat shaming.png (720x706, 247K)

Attached: science vs fat nigger welfare.png (402x617, 386K)

Attached: doctors fat.jpg (495x577, 95K)

It's hilarious when fat people think they know what hunger is

maybe her kid wouldn't be so hungry if she'd stop eating all the damn food

>people

Attached: wrong.gif (220x199, 99K)

Attached: 7h3ri8zn6u921.jpg (798x383, 70K)

Tbqh, your place of work has nothing to do with your private life

£22k a year for four people would genuinely be difficult to live in for a family that eats normal portions. My wife and I earn a combined £55k a year before tax and we have two kids. We live comfortably but if we didn't have savings and something we're to happen to a car or something thag needed a big payout we would struggle for a few months.

Kek.

I can't take a fat person serious. If you're incapable of maintaining your own physical health and well being then how do I expect me to believe you can manage anything external from yourself? It's a clear example of your lack of willpower and slobbiness. There are exemptions I'm sure. There are probably a many few overweight people in history that were extremely intellectual with great ideas.

based

>The very next day, Barb dyed her hair purple.

Attached: feminism intensifies.png (544x448, 626K)

based "based" poster

Would this be the same 100-200+ years ago when we didn't know shit about health? We used to think butter lubricated our arteries and shit

based and upvoted

Attached: i like this post this post good.jpg (640x400, 61K)

based "based "based" poster "

doing god's work user

Attached: daumen hoch mödchen.jpg (301x267, 25K)

I doubt it. fat people hate sub got banned on reddit.

the guy in the back hahaha

i tried to avoid this reddit tier meme. it was funny once

This made me angry

You have to admit it, it is pretty cute

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-143718~2.png (1043x1204, 360K)

based "people" poster

Who has the sad comic edit of this where it shows his childhood with his dad or something?

Some stolen OC for you lads

Attached: 66B90CA7-6CDE-4AD2-B8C5-9B2B83A4ACD7.jpg (1080x1746, 283K)

Intelligence: Effective application of knowledge.

We now know definitively being fat is really bad for our health.

Based chinks.

There is nothing cute about this. It is disgusting and just reading it has given me pinkeye

Attached: 1490651641902.gif (360x246, 570K)

just proves that blacks are racist

Congratulations you can't read.

Attached: 1538868240309.jpg (340x480, 44K)

This makes me so mad

“Make your job harder and out in more effort, so I can stay a fat lazy gluttonous fucking piece of shit, waste of “human” DNA”

FUUUUCCCCCKKKK

China and Japan are fucking based when it comes to landwhales

Attached: D6b1FM8.jpg (1422x1797, 196K)

Surprisingly, since fat cells produce hormones which make you hungry, I bet fatties know the feeling all too well.
It gets worse when they go diabetic, their cells can't absorb the sugar and are literally starving in their body while they're stuffing their face, destroying their circulation system

>#intuitive eating

I always found it weird how my stomach would feel like it was tearing apart when I stopped eating for five hours as an obese person, but ever since I got back to normal I can last about a day or two without feeling hunger.

Everyone moved to r/fatlogic (where a lot of the images here come from and vise versa)

afaik fat cells are hard to get rid of, they just lose most of the fat, which is also why fatties put the weight back on pretty easily.
How long since you've been a fatty user?
And good job on not being one anymore

>We need fat people in sports

It's called powerlifting........

I was a fatty since I was about 6, and I stopped being one at 19. It's a funny story how I got obese. My family won the easy lottery once and decided to not cook for three months. I only ate fast food and chugged down so much damn soda.

How much coffee was this dude drinking?

Man:
-Stopped drinking 20 coffees a day as an excuse to chug something sweet with cream.

Woman:
-Cut out carbs, but to silence her craving stuffed herself with more food, so her CICO was still positive

>stomach bug
Can Americans please stop refering to diseases and infections as "bugs"?

That's not an American thing, it's a UK thing.

Attached: Big_Guy.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

>r/fatlogic
didn't know about fatlogic. bookmarked.

Attached: 3527512925.png (464x398, 208K)

JESUS CHRIST I CAN SMELL IT THROUGH THE VIDEO.

Attached: 1520585973540.png (600x600, 360K)

Attached: dietpills.webm (854x480, 2.63M)

Attached: healthy_eating.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

Or perhaps women that are dangerously fat actually believe that they are fat.

Attached: adriaanlachen.jpg (500x371, 120K)

Holy shit I didnt know people could shit that hard jesus christ dude

I was hesitant at first because bidets are far superior to toilet paper, but then I was disgusted

DOMINIQUE BITTE

is that cartman?

Attached: 1435010459027.jpg (750x284, 41K)

god has abandoned us

Wait is THIS why the shart in mart meme is real? Do fat people really just not fucking use toilet paper?

Shart in mart meme exist because of the diet pills the fatties take.
It prevents your digestion system from absorbing oil so it ends up leaking out of their ass without them noticing.
You are not supposed to eat fatty foods while taking those but fatties lack discipline

God damn I love being thin

Attached: 1542505438816.jpg (2048x1536, 472K)

Didn't see that coming

Sauce?

Based

Every threas, user

>cheese, tomato, sausages
>" hmm it could be a nice bulking thing if done with good ingredients like home made tomato sauce and meat"
>suddenly chocolate

What in the unholy fuck is this shit?

Attached: robert_the_mason.jpg (700x751, 25K)

Nobody kicked fats out, they just can't compete. They'd need to make a separate category just so they'd have a chance, like special olympics or women's division

Fuck, besides not eating oil do they fucking know that adult diapers exist?

based bidetbro

Carryover expertise from actual whales

You're doing something very wrong. I earn £30k, I'm able to afford to pay my mortgage, car, and eat, pay my bills, etc.

I pay £25 a week for my weekly shop. I eat well, don't over indulge. They are fat and lazy. They demand more, but don't do anything to actually better their lives.

Assuming you multiply my food budget by 4 (ignoring multi-pack savings), they are easily able to feed themselves, just not what they want to feed themselves, which is far too much.

I can verify that the pills do work such as hydroxy cut. They helped me loose about 90lb and now I'm a healthy 6'3" 211 with some decent muscle on me but I can say they don't do shit if you don't follow up with exercise and at least half ass dieting.

100-200 years ago we didn't really have a demographic of obese people, so it's hard to say. However, ever since the dawn of civilization, or even before that, we've had people smart enough to figure out things like "eating a lot makes you bigger than eating less" and "the more heavy things you lift, the easier it gets to lift heavy things".

If they're paying for your health insurance, they have a vested interest in you not being a fat piece of crap

>intuitive eating

Oh boy, what meme is this then?

Insulin is a bitch

>sitting on pillows

What the fuck? you just get a shit stained pillow, how does this actually clean you though?

>0 KB, 798x383)

What in the absolute fuck of all horrifying fucks, it's rare I actually post but jesus christ this...

Why isn't there subtitles, I need to know what this creature is growling.

>be European
>see person do thing I don't like
>"fucking Americans"

You guys are obsessed

>Not having socialized healthcare

>select all images of a bus

Attached: blocksyourpath.jpg (560x843, 81K)

>be American
>feel offended at someone pointing out an oddity you do
>claim they're European because only Europeans can possibly dislike things you do
Sounds like you're the obsessed one.