Starving is a fast way to lose weight?

Starving is a fast way to lose weight?

Attached: 1494132321930.png (2560x2489, 600K)

dumb frogposter

It's the stupidest and least effective way in the long term because it is not sustainable and it does not teach you to practice MODERATION in your eating.

Yes, there's a fasting general here

duh

That would be the least of all the problems.
The worst part of fasting is that you lose shit ton of muscles.

Dry fasting is technically the fastest.

yeah, but it teaches one self-control, which is arguably better retard.

Ffs why does everyone want a fast way? Just accept the fact that you fucked up. Do things properly and don't be sporadic because that's the worst possible trait to have with regards to body composition.

Yes it's a great way to lose weight
Would recommend IF and keto first to ease into it

Literally why resort to memes. Just diet properly

For every 1 person who learns self control from starving, you have 99 who will simply crack and binge, actively damaging self control

This, inb4 le asian magician

>IF is a meme
tard

Better eat every couple hours like a grazing cow. That will keep your blood sugar down and ketone up for sure :^)

>you lose shitton of muscles
False, dumb shitposter

6' 1" 320lb faggot here. How much weight would I lose a day if I fasted? Please help

Attached: fSSh7df.png (500x421, 80K)

the fastest way possible, yes

How about you try it out

Yes.
And it works
While you are intermittent fasting and having the occasional water fast, you should look into healthier eating choices.
An easy diet to follow is eating only whole non processed non gmo foods. Nothing that was manmade or made fast should be on your plate or in your stomach.

IF is a persistent meme. The only thing it is good for is dietary adherence which is the reason for its success (which is perfectly fine but not an argument for someone who wants the optimal way to retain muscle which requires regular intervals of protein and carbs, especially pre and post workout

not him, but maybe they should not be such fucking degenerates and practice self control properly. either way, this shows whether they will ever be successful or not.

if you do a dry fast you can lose like 5lb's a day, 2-3 lbs's a day on a water fast

do both prolonged fasting and intermittent

Some people respond to better to it, some not. Your approach is shit because it assumes everyone is the same. Took me years to understand that moderation is nails to me and that total strictness is a piece of piss. But I'm one guy.

>Implying fat asses aren't successful
You do realize the most powerful man in the world is fat right?

Attached: 1547267328257.jpg (550x422, 35K)

eat in moderation and fast for 2-3 days before a cheat day.

if you don't learn moderation you are going to fuck up and go back to old habits