How does one go from the left to the right? How much work went into that...

How does one go from the left to the right? How much work went into that? Any anons here that made a similar transformation, share advice/stories. Get some motivation in here.

Attached: transition.png (1081x499, 1.06M)

You lift, eat healthy, change camera angles, change pose, and post a relatively small change in your physique on a fitness board.

Do I have body dysmorphia if I think that dude in the OP just looks average on the right?

do girls really look at that and get aroused?

Yes, you have body dysmorphia.

>OP just looks average on the right?
Find 10 people on your social media accounts with that kind of body. Abs already puts you in like the top 25% of people on the current market.

>relatively small change
user that isn't even me in the image but i'd kill for the body on the right. is this board really that full of people with body dysmorphia?

25%? Try 10%. Even less the older you are

Wait really? so if I had the body on the right and took my shirt off girls would unironically be aroused?

I'm not saying his doesn't look great, but that's not a massive physique change, you could achieve that in a year with proper diet and training. I mean shit he's probably the same weight as before.

literally just lean forward and have lighting that's from above instead of below there's no change in his body between the two

could try a quick cycle of low dose test

its pretty safe and would get you from left to right in about 2 months

Shit mate I don't fucking know, not all girls are into to muscle but the ones who are would probably be more interested on the right pic than the left.

Damn, in that case I really need to get my shit together.

bodyweight exercises are enough for that.
should be 1.2 years.

yes of course

women dont give a shit about size or mass

they want you to be shredded and ripped and "not skinny"

having curves on your muscles eg muscles that arent long and flat and listless qualifies as non skinny

height, visible abs, curved muscles (eg no triangle biceps), tight skin

its literally all they want, they find size/mass disgusting

Attached: 1547003077834.jpg (906x936, 849K)

What is a "quick cycle of low dose test"? How much of what?

yes, unironically. left looks like garbage.

found the autist

this body looks like it can fuck for 30min without dying of an heart attack.
having a lot of big muscles looks good for some people
but it also comes with disadvantages such as worse condition and cardio.
women just want you to be fit and healthy looking.
despite what the media tells you, if you look like a bull the only women that are interested in you are whores.
pure virgins never go for big muscles.

this is true on the visual aspect, but when you lift them up like a toy - they change their opinion real fast

Why did his nipples move?

I made a similar change. It was really 2 things:

Being aware of what I eat

Lifting consistently.

I went from SS to an upper lower and then have been going back and forth from a PPL to a bro split.

very true, be just massive enough to lift 120lbs as so

Attached: tumblr_p69kxbIjQa1uat8c0o4_500.gif (500x222, 2.6M)

are you okay or do you just not understand words?

This

Great user, how long did that take you to achieve? What was your diet like?

These photos are almost 4 years apart but I looked a lot better after one year.

I focused a lot on getting protein. Even did GOMAD for 4 weeks straight. I counted calories to gain but stayed away from anything with lots of sugar like candy ice cream soda etc. I had a 2 a day energy drink habit which I dropped cold turkey.

Attached: 9B84CB5A-FD82-4B3A-AFEE-45E95E0B5080.jpg (1540x1525, 252K)

>These photos are almost 4 years apart

How big is your girl where picking her up is some huge feat lmao hahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

Attached: gokuaqua.jpg (378x700, 60K)

weird belly button dude

Wow, you really need a new program; those gains are pathetic. I am writing this for your own good, user.

You don't have an innie/outie hybrid also?

That's a great change user, well done on that. Have you got a photo from after one year though? It'd be interesting to see.

Start with lifting weights you Gaylord retard faggot. Jesus Christ, how else do you think it happens?

From where he started (meaning he didn't have to cut), I think that could've rather taken half a year, given good nutrition and efficient training.

>pure virgins
You want to fuck 13yo girls?

I'm stuck on 1. Bulk or cut ?

Attached: 1545537786513.jpg (2262x688, 303K)

I'm autistic but is this real

lifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

kek'd

If not troll, obviously cut + weightlifting with major emphasis on the upper body

I’m just enjoying the process. Not everyone sets out to be a giant bodybuilder or deadlift 600 lbs

Attached: 9EACA95E-1EA7-4C25-B787-B05BDA00ED34.jpg (4160x3120, 1.35M)

These are all the same guy on the same day. Just different lighting and a pump

Im going for the same physique since im a 120lb skelly right now using just dumbells. Already noticed bigger arms and shoulders with 1 week of work and taking supplements/good diet. Figure it wont be too hard for me with my frame.

What supplements are you taking?

5g creatine daily and 2 Whey shakes with full milk/2 spoons of olive oil to help my bulk.

>start dating girl
>she says she doesn't really like buff guys, just a little muscle
>start playfully picking her up everytime we go out
>now I pick her up to throw her in bed

Lucky me she only weighs 127 pounds

literally me on the left... lean bulk time?

kek'id

I would say so. You're in a better position than me, I'm around the same frame but cursed with being skinnyfat after losing over 90 lbs. Trying to lean bulk as well but have to feel gross while doing it, just waiting to go on a cut before summer. You should be fine though. Eat.

dw user we will make it. i probably have a percent or 2 higher bf than OPs photo anyway, im a recovering skinnyfat as well, but as much as i want to cut the last 10 pounds or so there wouldnt be much of a point without significant muscle. it's all a matter of time

Attached: 1543851758607.png (480x467, 258K)

I would say that the starting point from left picture is the best possible one if you want a lean look. It's pretty much just lift and eat enough protein.

Thanks man, let's get this shmoney.

Is it still achievable for a skinnyfat though? We're talking about 16-20% bf but a frame similar to that.

busted put laughing user

this is also true, but you dont have to be very big to do it anyways, reminds me of the guy that deadlifted 6 plates and looked normal

we all have body dysmorphia, its a side effect of this board, and yeah the guy on the right looks really good to normal people, but we will always see him as kinda skinny