How's that summer cut going bros?

How's that summer cut going bros?

Attached: 1515897047512.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

It's only January brah. Snow doesn't melt here til the end of May and then the weather isn't nice after that for at least another month.,

It's january, retard. If you spend half a year cutting and losing strength and size too, you're never going to make it and you'll be DYEL forever

day 2
will cut on 1000 def for 2 weeks and then drop it to 500 until i reach 9-10%

>cutting at all
Never gonna make it. I thought you wanted to get big

Attached: 1532294150041.gif (355x528, 314K)

Just because you're a retard that can't cut correctly doesn't mean everyone else is the same. You're definitely not going to make it, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

>natty
>big and not looking like shit
pic one

Attached: bloatmax.jpg (960x960, 129K)

Connor has FOMO which is why he did/does that shit, but he's autistic so he'll always be brad and never chad

you're fucking retarded dude

Awesome, might go for the wrists next time

Says the guy spending six+ fucking months cutting, lmao

Imagine already cutting

Attached: 1544462056238.jpg (385x385, 27K)

>january
>"summer cut"
summerfag season comes earlier every year

Why tf is everyone talking about summer already? It's snowing all the fucking time where I live and it's also just january so chill tf out.

How do I stop being a degenerate? These girls are ok but when I saw the chubster my penis twitched.
She's gross, but the breasts man

Yes I'm on nofap

Attached: 1513945162610.jpg (540x507, 38K)

>not just being in maintenance all year long.

What happened to the girl in the white bikini top...for some reason she completely changed facial expressions was this a moggin in progress?

This guy is Jeff Seid? I can't believe he only has 1.83

I'll probably cut April/May/June. Nothing crazy, just can't be bloatmaxxxing when it's hot out.

>She's gross, but the breasts man
>her gut sticks out farther than her tits
You're too far gone, lad. Accept that you just like fatties now, or cleanse yourself over in

I started. It gets so much easier after 1 week.

One cheat day a week is okay though right? I'm not advanced enough tro try water fasting yet. Gonna give it a go in February.

Attached: 1546853573510.jpg (576x950, 167K)

im roiding so only bulk no cut

I'm probably not going to make it. Thinking of over training(going to the gym in the morning before work and after work 6x a week.

That's Connor Murphy. Connor is supposed to be around 1.88m. Jeff Seid is like 1.75m lol

>Thinking of over training

I laid out on the beach the end of February last year in South Carolina, so yes, it's cutting season you fucking fatty larpers.

>stop being a degenerate?
why would you ever want to? You're on Jow Forums, after all. The internet hive of degeneracy and misdeeds.
just embrace it. Stop being who you aren't. Live life the way you want to and not how a bunch of tradfags memed you into thinking you wanted.

Attached: 1542089982909.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>he only has 1.83
The number itself doesn't matter, just how you stack up to those around you.

gotta love the landwhale sneaking in on the thots
>even wears her diabeetus source brand

Attached: 1335909166378.jpg (300x300, 116K)

Uniornically looks like what happened to me, just need to cut some more for the cheeks to really come out

>chubster
Looks more like an obester to me.

I've been eating 1000-1500kcal for the past 10 days. All going really well. Every morning is like the Toby Spiderman scene, I could really see the fat coming off.
Fucked up hard today. Already ate 2000kcal and it's not even 9pm/

>How's that summer cut going bros?

Why would you cut in January? literally takes like 3 months accounting fuck ups as in social events, birthdays and what not unless you're a fat fuck.
I gained 4kg since september, some fat and some water gain obviously but easily sheddable once I cut.
Plan on starting March so that in May I'm beach shredded or close to

No one on Jow Forums has enough muscle mass to warrant a cut.

post body after full cut

Do women have a single redeeming quality? Serious question.

>implying ill even think about cutting until i can squat 3pl8 for reps
not everyone wants to be a prettyboy

I will

After 8 weeks (or 7 if I go hard next week) I'm gonna start my 16 week bulk. Hyped.

Permabulk or gtfo.

I'm with you brother.
I already have a gf so fuck thots and their love for abs

>WAAAAAAAAH I DON'T LOOK LIKE CHAD, GIRLS DON'T LIKE ME
Have you tried losing weight ?
>NO, THAT WILL NEVER WORK

I wonder how many In*ls have killer jawlines underneath all that blubber they are carrying around ?

same brah, feelsgood

Attached: 1547201492548.jpg (668x1024, 132K)

Um. What's going on with the dog in the background?

Attached: das it mane.png (285x393, 138K)

180lbs, trying to eat below 1500 cals

Lost 8 or 9lbs since December 7th so progress is good

It gets a lot easier after 2 weeks

Pretty good actually, managed to shed 5kg already and gunning for 8-10 more.

Pretty nice, man. Went to the pool today and got hit by a few girls. Feeling good.

Attached: 1537019614594.png (616x394, 318K)

Jesus Christ, retards....half of the fucking planet is currently in summer time.
Stop thinking in Murrican terms.

Attached: 1533399604507.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

>January
>summer cut

Attached: 1543555106793.jpg (547x547, 58K)

Come on down to Perth so I can kick your teeth in.

I'll let you know after I start in February like a real person

>Half
>Nig nog half
>Half

I'm at 99 kilos, aiming for 80-85.

Absolutely disgusting. This why their bloodlines will continue to be peasant garbage, how easily they fall to the brainwashing of the nobles and elites. Their souls lie sleeping and are frozen in an icy ice known as sin. I admit I find them attractive but only because I havr been brainwashed as well however I have enough selfcontrol to know that they are nothing more than sentient pigs.

Nothing more

So you retards are only buff for half a year while entering dyel mode for the other half? what is the fucking point? if I get shredded I'm not going back to dyel mode, never.

If you're not a twink and you know how to cut like an actual fitness enthusiast, cutting makes you look more buff. If you're seriously so small that the thought of a cut makes you think you're going back to dyel mode, you don't have enough muscle mass and should ignore threads like this.

>mfw i only focused on the dude judging his physique
>didn't notice the landwhale
>didn't pay attention to other girls either
n-no homo right?

A summer cut is done before summer you absolute DYEL newfag

>fattest girl is wearing a coca cola top

hahaha oh no no no

Attached: always coca cola.jpg (1126x383, 33K)

>half of the fucking planet is currently in summer time.

Who cares about them?

>Northern Hemisphere
>USA, Europe, Russia, Middle East, India, China, Japan

>Southern Hemisphere
>Africa, Huehueland, Australia

i never understood that jeff seid/zyzz at parties aesthetic, lifestyle and mentality.
you are disrespecting and lowering yourself for girls that are 5/10 tops and you are being the male equivalent of a slut seeking validation.
how the fuck do you kiss a random girl? that's like licking the inside of a toilet except the toilet might have had less dicks and cum in it.
remember that if it was easy entry for you, its also easy entry for everyone else

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

There's probably the word "diet" hidden in between her fat rolls

Just think of the germs guys!

Attached: 1546200989223.png (785x588, 661K)

>remember that if it was easy entry for you, its also easy entry for everyone else
kek
if it's so easy try to go to a party and pick up those "easy" sluts and get your ego crushed you incel

>imagine cutting in January

>imagine living in the northern hemisphere
Have fun with the muzzies mate

>the fatty in the background

>admitting he likes living with shitskins
lmaoing at you

That xtc jaw

Aren't too bright are you? Work on the reading comprehension bro

But that's the opposite of what he said, you pathetic burger.

Attached: 1546567831725.jpg (288x288, 21K)

Lol girl in the white bikini was going to rub his abs but then the other girl licked them

>Half the planet
majority of the planet is in the northern hemisphere. Only relevant countries that even have a winter/summer in the southern hemisphere are australia and... argentina I guess.

So white countries.

so you haven't cut experience kek

>argentina
>white

Look at the landmasses in the north vs the south. There's very little in the southern temperate zone that would experience a summer/winter cycle.

Attached: world-map.gif (1200x620, 168K)

DNP just arrived. Bout to start on a 2 week cut. Aiming to lose 10 pounds.

Those swim trunks and chicken legs oh no no no no

Women are literally grinding their ass on his cock and licking his abs but you still care about his legs and unironically think anyone but yourself cares about your fucking legs
Cope more squatlet

Attached: Connor-Murphy.5.jpg (850x850, 113K)

The roids giveth and taketh away

Attached: rzvqR2r.jpg (461x468, 18K)

Of course...., I started on DEC 19th...

Sorry to dissapoint, bro.

Attached: argies_negros.jpg (624x361, 81K)

Attached: argentine classroom.jpg (607x486, 115K)

>what is making gains?

Shut up I’m fat

how do you count calories every day wtf i would go insane

Connor is an ugly cunt and his body isn't even insane given the amount of roids that he takes.

Connor = Shit cunt in my books

Jealous cope

Its' a shill for zyzz.
They pop into threads to fuck them up because they fear losing their dead meal ticket.

Me in the coca cola tank

sorry to hear you are on the shitty half

I'm about a month into cutting

I got into high teens, not even bulking as such but just being shitty, and I'm really trying to pull it together for this year

It's going really well, I'm committed so as long as I can keep this same energy I should be a vascular monstrosity

No way this is the same guy

Great, I've been fasting the past 26 hours and intend on going for 36 more. I'm around 25% bf so I have a long way to go.

And matching sunglasses
but god do I love XTC

>Not being able to count calories in your head

Because it’s fun to live in the moment sometimes. That’s all there is to it. Also some of the music is actually good.

I honestly feel bad for the fat girl in the Coca Cola suit. You know she so desperately wants to be part of the "girls". She sees a ripped guy showing attention to all the skinny girls and deep down wishes she was one of them.

Attached: tears2.jpg (249x175, 4K)

going good man, about to start my clen cycle and dip into DNP reserves if i need to

i'm going to make it, i always do

Attached: 1547096131790.jpg (224x224, 9K)